Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Standing Fast (Adding Steadfast for Chimera)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If Ziren knew anything, it was the fact that one can't be overly prepared. If this threat the Anbu had told him about is enough to warrant the need of a Mednin, then Ziren himself will need to step up his game. He had studied each bloodline and core ability ever since he became a Chimera, looking for scenarios that would call to his need for a specific change in his own bloodlines or core abilities. He figured whatever it is, is a big enough problem that the anbu wouldn't dare take on a challenge alone, and that was enough insight for Ziren to prepare as best as he can. Firstly, he'll need to find someone to assist him.

He eventually ran into a faceless NPC that was part of the kinjutsu division. Those that are in charge of giving, registering, or adding to kinjutsus to people if they ask nicely enough and don't have a bad record. "Hey, can I get your help real quick? I want to add to my Kinjutsu, Chimera. A third and final bloodline or core ability."

The Faceless NPC looked at him, "Sure, what is it you are looking for today?"

Geez, the way they put it sounds like Ziren is shopping at a grocery store, not asking to get some innate power from some core ability wielder.
"Steadfast. The core ability that is able to tank hits." He knew no other way to describe steadfasts. He hasn't met one, but he sure has read a hefty amount about them to know that they are no joke. It would definitely prove useful not just for this surprise mission, but for any other surprise instances that should pop up.

The faceless NPC nodded, while writing on a clipboard, "Okay, so how do you want to receive the treatment? You want a new arm?" She said, pointing to Ziren's metal left arm.

He looked down at it, for a brief second, he thought about it, but then he shook his head. That metal arm is a way to remember what he has gone through, what he has learned from history. "Just a blood transfer should be sufficient. Being both a Chigokai and a Chimera makes it easy for a simple blood transfer to give me the abilities of a Steadfast."

The faceless NPC looked through the contents that was on the clipboard. "Okay, you seem good to go, follow me to a room and we'll get you your blood transfer." Ziren followed the NPC to a room where it had a chair in the middle with surgery tools. Thankfully, he wouldn't need any of that, just a simple blood transfer. The NPC then told Ziren, "We'll just be adding only enough for your... abilities to take over. So it will only be a vial of blood." Ziren nodded, understanding the situation.

He watched as the NPC went through a cooler that had various small sample bottles labeled and everything. He watched as she grabbed the sample bottle labeled "steadfast" and used a new sterile needle to draw it into it. She walked over to Ziren and cleaned a spot on his arm before injecting him with the new blood. First thing he felt, was cold. Second thing was pain for a brief second before that went away. "Now we'll give it an hour for your special abilities to do their work and then we'll test if the blood sample was enough." Ziren nodded and sat back to get comfortable to wait an hour.

Once an hour has passed, Ziren got up and stretched his body out. "So how are we going to test to see if this thing really worked?" He looked over at the NPC who rushed at him with a kunai? Ziren had no time to think, only react. He moved out of the way, fists clenched. "What the hell is your problem?"

The NPC turned around, "Did you fell that?"

Ziren was confused,
"What do you mean? Feel what? I dodged your attack."

The NPC held up a slightly bloodied kunai. "This says different. Oh, and by the way, I only did that to get an accurate reading on if the sample worked. Which it did, you felt no pain, not even realized you were hurt. Congrats." She walked away, leaving Ziren a bit confused about the whole situation. Well one thing was for certain now. He had to make full use of his Chimera abilities.

(Topic created, entered, then left.)
(Word count: 742)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back