Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Startin' From The Bottom(Open/Private/Whatever)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yeah yeah, got to defend my title, na' mean? It was time for me to do one of my weekly extracurricular activOties. Had to get that belt from somewhere you know? Anyway, I gets my arena on you know. But I gets down a little differently from them other ninjas 'round here. In this ring, you got your hands and,... whatever else you born wit, that's it. Ain't no chakra slinging around here, Chakra inhibitors put an end to all that noise. "HIYA HA HA room full of s%@t,... NOPE." This s&$t right here is the truth, a real man's game.

So like I gots me, my manager, and a photographer right. We stroll into the woods, see the tree with the rope hanging on it, hit the cut through the patch on the,... well y'all ain't got to know all that. Push against umm, let's say one of many trees in this neck of the woods na' mean? We takes the stairs down that's behind that tree-door thingy... Get to the Pass-man as I call him, he sitting behind a solid looking door. He goes, "What's up?" I'm like, "Uhh where's the daddy?" And he's like, "Uhh excuse me?" So I'm like, "Look I ain't got time to play, I got bills to pay. Where's the daddy?" Unlatch, unhang, entry baby. Odd password true but one out of three they got and cycle around. Enter a hallway of ninjas that I ain't tryina try right now.

So the Pass-man like, "Good to see you," holds out his hands for one of those 'good friends shoulder hug.' And I'm like, "*sigh*Man Tenchi get that smile off yo f^$@ing face. See that's why nobody even likes yo a^$." And he holds position and is on that, "Haha come on Basuta, don't be a b&#%h. Show some love man." And I'm just shaking my head like, "*sigh* A'ight man, let's get this over wit." Hit the handclasp, he brings me in for the hug right? Tenchi fist goes for the pound but instead of the back, he hits my neck and holds. And I feels it, a bug all inside the back of my neck. I try to handle the sheer icky feel of a roach INSIDE MY SKIN. Anyway, I tell'em, "No worries man, they lackin'." and Tenchi looks at one of the other ninjas down the hall, one with the blank eyes you know,... gave him a nod,... Tenchi backs away from my crew but does toss my manager this thought, "Can I get a no-bug hug?" But she wasn't feelin' that and just slid away from him as best she could talkin' 'bout that, "Uhhhmmm, raincheck?". HAHA can't blame her at all.

So we clear the hall, my crew sweatin' up a storm cause they ain't never been here right? But then we enter the underground stadium. I'm thinkin' 'I might not be much renown above ground, but here, I wear the crown.' I tells my crew, "This is it Zu Yen, S.T.D!" They go silent like I know they would, then I educate, "Smach Til Dawn... S.T.D. The one running the joint has a little humor na' mean." "*Moans* This place smells like feet, musk, mold, and the contents of a diaper. Let's get this over with asap. I feel like it'll take me days to detox from this place already."

We steps in...

{To be continued....}
[Marked for Training and Dojo stuff |Word count: 566]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
... This place is wild like energy level is crazy right? So I guide my two tag-a-longs to the locker room areas. Zu Yen is checkin' my neck crazy, for good reason though. That icky bug could be seen even under my skin, or the lump he made. "... That's f#^ked up. What in the world?.." I know right? But she ain't never lied on that one fool I mean it feels weirder than it looks though. So while walk, we talk, and I school her a little bit. "But this bug pretty much pinches a chakra vein in the neck the that is pretty much required to case most Nin, Gen, Ben, Jin, and Wen and some of the crazier hands-on stuff. Basically, using magic could cause a build-up which could kill if you manage to push one out na 'mean? Still, this little f%#ker ain't somethin' you get used to, movin' in all on the inside and stuff." Then Kuzo the camera-guy was like, "Well sir, thank you for sparing us back there. But what did you mean when you said 'they lackin'?" He's not with my lingo yet. "Oh, that means you ain't got nothing, like weapons n' stuff. Harmless you know, nothing to worry about."

So fast-forward, we get to the locker room and take off my stylist heavy coat,... now how y'all going to let me forget. TOP DOWN RUN DOWN! Rayman sunglasses, check. I keeps those. Was sporting the Yabari Winter coat, multi-fabric in red and black. Those are my colors in case y'all ain't know. My favs in the combo, BelowGuard Tough wear black leather pants with the red and blue trim, and the kicks to match in sneaker form ya dig? Last but not least, the Black and Gold, the Smash-Til-Dawn Title. So Kuzo gets a few photos you know? And Yen and I talks a bit. "Do you think they will be open to what you're planning? I mean, I like to think that I'm good at what I do but this underground stuff so a bit out of my element." And I'm like, "Won't know til we try right?" But she ain't like that though and was on that, "WHAT, you don't know? Not a clue about something that we may very well be risking our lives for?" Kuzo tunes in with, "What?! Hey look, I like a big payday as much as the next person, but I have a family to feed. And to do that I need to be able to return to them so, you guys better figure out something."

Don't worry y'all, we'll be alright,... at least until the next time.

[Marked for training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, so where'd we leave off last time? Oh right, so we get paid a visit from the runner of this thing, Togada Juri. Now despite her being in here 50's, she looked like thing in her late 20's. That's them good genes know what I mean. Of course, diet and regular exercise play there roll in it too. Now there are some very small tells in her skin that hint at her true age you know but still, she !ridiculous! for her age man I tell you man. She came in a skintight green mini dress with those open toe brown heeled shoes, you know ones?... they kinda look like sandals, but they got the straps that go up to the knees. I don't know the names of those do y'all? I'm a guy so I don't know the product line of most women's wear n' all that. All I know was in that outfit, she was rockin' it!, and had me wantin' to rock her to sleep if you know what I mean?

Anywho, Juri comes in with a couple of goon you know, but she comes with some love for yo boy. She came walkin' at me all fast with her arms wide, would seem somethin' like a fangirl, but more like a happy manager. "Baaaasuuuuutaaaaa! Oooooh how is my champion? Are you good?" She grabs on my shoulders, kisses my cheek. So I'm like, "Am I good? I mean, I'm kinda inchin' to show you how good I am. You just gotta come a little closer Ma." Her mood shifted in a good way you know. So she starts to flirt back right. Starts checking the pecks you know, slidin' a hand down my arm. Even bit her lip a little tellin' me something like, "You know,... after this match,... I might just give you what you want." And I says, "Oh really. Well you know, I was hoping I could put just one more thing to the table." Had her giggle a lil bit. "Hmmhmm, oh I thought 'I'd' be the only thing you'd want to 'have', on the table..." That hand that was drifting down my arm starts crossing my abs yo, and other hands up behind my neck and I'm thinking, 'I got this, I'm in.' So she goes on. "But I came here because there is something I need from you too. You could do a little something for me too right, to get me in the mood? So, what do you have in mind." Then I make my pitch, "Expansion. Take me and this ring beyond just the walls of Konoha. People need to know my name, na' mean?" She slows on the caressing but keeps it going, meaning she was thinking about it right?

After a little bit she told me, "Hmm, you ask a lot, but it's doable,...IF, you agree to and win a special match tonight that I had in mind. Handicap, you face down two competitors back-to-back. It'll change things up a bit, keep our fans coming back for more, even bring in new clientele. You can handle that, right Champ?" It ain't seem like the impossible so I thought about it you know, while she was all rubbing on me being a tease. Then I'm like, "Alright, I'm game." Juri starts grinin' just little bit and gives me a light kiss, mostly just a slow peck on the lips and she like, "Glad to hear it. I knew there was a reason why I liked you. But you know, I'm really starting to love you." She pushes her away slowly but keeps on talkin', "Don't lose or die too soon on me now. You're worth your weight in gold out there and I intend to collect a fortune." So she turns to walk away right but while she leavin' she looks back and gives one of those low like cheer, and pumping her left fist at shoulder height you know. "Ba-su-ta, Ba-su-ta, Ba-su-ta."

So her and her goons leave the room and my manager gives me this crazy look on that, "Okay, 1. You don't know where she's been. 2. Why bring me along if I don't have a say in negotiations?" I tells her, "Fair points no lie. I ain't think it would be an easy thing like makin' a deal you know? But I guess I still need you to see what I do and find the best way to market that and get the best pics." Kuzo just shrugs and Ms. Yen does that frustrated nose pinch thing. "Alright alright. Well let's just get on with this. And don't get killed unless you have Kuzo and I already listed in your Will or something because someone needs to be paying me for showing up to a place like this." I'm chill about it though so I play with my tooth for a little and I'm like, "A'ight, lets get it."

On to it... next time.

[Marked for training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I steps into a dirt-n'-rock kind of arena you know, stone walls and stuff. The seats for the crowd and audience looked top of the line, each one for first class viewers. It ain't cheap to get in if you on the other side of the business table na' mean. And this place ain't necessarily legit either so of course, this kind of supply for entertainment is gonna cost. Anyway, I wait at the arena entry gate, preppin' mental you know. This ain't no spar session, we ain't friends, we ain't here to hold hands and wish the others the best. We're here to break a leg on the real and then some. Whatever it takes to get that money, that renown, that respect, that lifestyle,... that title. So Juri is out there up there in her own box right. She's addressing them on the mic something like this, "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for being here... We hope you have enjoyed the evening thus far with our entertainment. Your patience has paid off as you have waited for the main event. Today we have a special event planned for your viewing pleasure as fighting enthusiasts. An attempt at a title defense like no other. But first, let's bring out the Champion you have watched and grown to know in these past few months. A unique soul, simple but brutally effective style has put you on the edge of your seats, and 'out loud and proud' charisma has pulled some over the edge of those very chairs in laughter. 'The Styler,... the Profiler', !BUSTER GOLD! Gorrruuuudooooo Basuuuuuuutaaaa!"

And that was my queue, so I walk out slow, calm. I pretty much walk to the beat of the music, my body just kinda bounces to it too. Just can't help it sometimes you know. Gives out a few nods, when I get to the center, reach my arms out, breath in... then let them know somethin', "YEAH, Y'ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS! Let me feel ya." I say that and they start to cheer some, not as much as I'd but hey I'll get the quiet ones soon now you dig? But as I look out now, now I couldn't say for sure but I thought I saw a face I should know well. Though from my current placement at that moment, couldn't say for sure... 'Ja Ja?' Now this I couldn't really believe cuz I thought she left the village. So I keeps looking her way you know, start heading that way too. Then she seems to narrow her eyes like she tryna focus then gets a surprised look on her face as she recognizes me right? Man, she gets a big ole grin. I wanted to talk to her so bad,... but it just wasn't the time right now so I just pointed to her directly. But Juri had a job to do so she was like, "And for tonight's main event, we decide to incorporate a little traditional, a ceremony to be exact, with a twist of course. Tonight will feature our Champion in a Handicap Survival Match against three competitors! This,... will be a trial by fire." So I'm shaking myself loose while she talking right and I'm thinkin', 'Hold on hold on, time the f@#$k out now. Did this b@%#h just say 3 fighters? I know she told me two in the locker room. That's that ole bulls@%t.' I give Juri the 'REALLY MOTHERF$#@#A' look cuz she and I both knew she deserved it. Had me shoutin' out, "REALLY!?" Some of the busta's in the audience start to find all this wwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more amusing then I did.

But she just smiles and shrugs and keeps it movin'. "There is a tradition, in a land not too far from here, a nation of Fire. A people of noble birth, carry the capacity to defend their honor when disrespected, to challenge the authority of leadership, or to some a simple rite of passage to warriorhood. What shall be the case here tonight? I say to you all, quite possibly, all three. First, we shall see what warriors are made of. Once upon a time, there was a discipline rare to behold. An art form capable of mesmerizing their opponent, be it with exotic movements or brute exertion or their will. To prove her worth as a warrior, entering the arena, Nishimura Tomoka the Shadow Boxer, joins Gorudo Basuta,... in !AGNI KAI!" At the point she starts chanting on a low tune, beckoning the crew to do the same. "Ag-ni-Kai,... Ag-ni-Kai,...".

As she walks into the arena, the stone walls catch fire off the rip and I'm around lookin' like 'Oh snap, they serious huh?' I look back at Tomoka and she gives me a wink talkin' that s@#t like, "Hey Basuta, I've been dying to meet a worthy partner. Let's dance." So she runs ready to go on and get this started quick right, went for some bicycle kicks right... NO! I ain't talkin' 'bout that loud annoying monk type of bicycle kick either, but the actual kind. Now I expected three so back up and blocked those but, she did four of dem thangs so I took one to the chest like, "OOhohoh, look at you. I see you girl. Tryin to show off that pedi. Go 'head now!" A simple unconcentrated hit on me ain't enough to do a lot on me na' mean. And she stops one time, lookin' just a wee bit shocked like she ain't expect my reaction, but then she rolls with it like "Oh, you mean my pedicure?! Thank you for noticing." Then she starts at it again. Does two jabs, I blocks those. A left kick double shot to the thigh and head. She got me on the low shot but I blocked the head shot back up for more spacing. Them shots were getting kind of tricky cause she snuck the low shot in while her leg was on the way to aim high. Blocking those kicks don't feel good neither so I shake my hands loose and resettle. She follows after me doing a lot of spinning and kicking right? I'm just ah guarding and trying to increase space, but thems kicks were getting harder and stronger na' mean, I was thinkin' 'This right here ain't working. She gainin' momentum.' So I wait for one of the times Legs jumps for another spin into a kick, and when she did I step against her and just straight push her out of the air right? Legs tries to recover her balance,... heavy straight to her face. She stumbles back some more right, and I go "Yeah yeah, girls can catch these hands too." She stand up straighter after taking a couple of seconds to recover rubbing her cheek. "Okay. I see." Then claps once and goes into this weird dance that lowers her stance. As she does this, she's constantly in movement and stuff right? I figure that I've her the flying knee right? B#%$% ducks my s^$t on a backbend. The crowd goes "OOOHHH!" So I go over her right, but I touch down I keep walking in that direction. Ain't tryin' to give her a clean hit on the turn-around na' mean? I resettle into stance, she does her foreign-looking dance moves, and I can't tell what she's doing. I mean all sorts of twisting and handstands into somersaults and cartwheels. She throw some sort swop kick at my head, I sways that. A light sweep, lifts the legs to evades that. I go into to for a body shot right? Legs catches me right in the left side of my ribcage. NOT F%#KING ready fo that s#%t. Took my wind you know. I'm all staggered back some of course, and she wanna follow up with an aerial dragon kick too. Fool want me to wear some dirt. No problem, I respect her grind. So I dust off on the come-up while she waits. Then she goes back to it. "Capoeira." she says. And I'm like, "Hands." Shows her the mitts, then I get back into stance. And she chuckles one time you know, shakes her head, then starts back at it again. Doing all that twisting and jumping and flipping and stuff and thinkin', 'Awww snap, I think I sees something.' So try to side-tread, give me some room but not too much cause in needed to be close enough to counterattack at the right time right? I watch and wait for a whiff to punish, block a right body shot kick,... lift over the left foot sweep,... *claps* Then I her goes slightly airborne for some drop kick looking move. Snatch that chick right out the air right, holding her kinda like a baby in your arms,... BACKDROP THAT HO! BOOM. But I ain't done cause I gotta go into the German Suplex just a couple mo times on 'er. So I get up right, look down at Legs and she's wallowing. She done, females definitely ain't built to be dropped on the back of there head and neck back-to-back like that. "Nice dancing wit cha." I step away from the chick so a couple of clean-up goons can drag her away while she's dazed. While all that is going on, you know who makes another speech, "As expected by many of you, Basuta has prevailed. He not the gentleman many would hope, but that is what we love about him right? And Basuta loves his title yet, there is someone else here tonight that claims to want it just as badly. Born to protect those within the walls of Iwa and now itching to place the Title of Champion under his protection as well, DAIGO!"

So home dude comes out just a little taller than right? Something like 6'5" but I wasn't sweatin' it though. He's all in some dress clothes with a button-up shirt and slack and stuff. Dude was like, "I heard you think you have those hands. You sure about that?" And I'm like, "Hmm, weeeellll these hands are a'ight you know, but people tend to talk and they say I'm the s%@t. But one thing they don't do is the tailor work you're about to need." Dude nods at me and takes something like a grappler's stance and said, "Alright, let me see how you play some pattycake." I thinkin', 'What? You can do better than that dude. But I definitely better not lose now. I don't want word to get around I got pattycake'd to death.' So I square up on the boxing tip right? We both close the gap carefully na' mean. Then we both go in. I'm throwing shots, he throwin' shots. We start out at a slow even pace na' mean, neither one of us land a clean hit. I duck and block his stuff, he blocks and sways my stuff. But then he catches me one time in my ribs on the left. Now from the looks of it, the gut check shouldn't have hurt as much as it did,... but that s#$t HUUUUUUURRTT! So I'm on the defense now right. Rolling here, blocking this and that, then he catches me again in the same spot like goodness man. 'F#%k'! I pulled out and backed away right, and Dude drops his guard all smilin', talkin' smug like, "I thought you said you had hands. Are you alright? Wanna call a time-out? Here let me take a look it for you." He squares up and starts on the approach, but well he's doing that I look down and see a monster-sized bruise on me,... Then it hit me, rather I thinks back when Legs hit me with that Capoeira kick. The defense wasn't cutting it so I had to find a way to push into the offense. So I square up and goes back in. We go at it again, this time it's a little different I start blocking his fist with my elbow from time-to-time. He goes for what I know he wants to go for now, and I met his fist with a hard stop with my elbow. And when dude shook his right hand, I caught him one time on his right cheek and go in for the clutch. This fool slings me off like a ragdoll for real like had me eat some dirt homes. But I still had a window and I wasn't going to let it go so I go in for a Russian leg takedown right. Pretty much I hug his left leg and work my legs behind his back. Now normally this would be a crazy thing to do to a big earth guy who's a ninja cause that fool wouldn't have moved at all, but remember, no chakra. You'd be surprised at how much people rely on it for simple things like fortitude. Dude go to the ground and I go all-in for the snap-crackle-pop on that ankle. So he gives a grunt at the pain and starts bringing his other foot on top of me to force me off... I stays on and start twisting the ankle every which way I can on that ho. And I said "Keep kicking, keep kicking foo." Dude tries to sit up to get a hold of me but the with my legs positioned and locked behind him he couldn't get to me easy. So he goes to grip my leg making it clear he's trying to free himself without grapple know-how. So I release the ankle and leave it on my chest, and catch his right hand yo. Now from this new position he was in, it was about game cause I had him stretched at an odd way for him especially for his body-type. So I'm holding on to his already injured hand right and I try to work it in either direction with both of my hands right, and he starts pulling me close so he can get his other hand in play. So I shake myself and wiggle around while his broken ankle is trapped in front of me right.
And when he loses enough resistant pressure, I rotate his wrist and thrust my thumb on the back of his hand dislocate one of the bones in there. From this point, his other hand slaps the ground repeated and I told that fool, "I release you." I get up and start loosing up and this fool throws dirt at me with his usable hand shoutin' "B%#$H!" He can be mad if he wants to though, might as well cause I could have kept going and killed his a$$. I'd figure he'd thank me later. I think Juri might cause even though we CAN kill, and most others do, they don't have to cover up a dead visiting or missing ninja if I let them walk. Most people didn't like the thought of me not killing every opponent,... at first,... but I'll tell you why later. "It seems that the doctor is in. Maybe a few apples might help next time for Daigo. But such things are not in the diet of our final challenger. Tonight we have a special treat, a grudge match of more than ten years in the making. May I introduces to you, from within the heart of the Leaf, to avenge a misdeed of a pack member,... SAITO KOTA!"

I get kinda confused for a minute on what she's talkin' about until she says he name and I'm like "Ooooh I kinda remember that name." Then the Izunaka comes out with just pants and something warped around his body for whatever reason. I wave, to my former team na' mean? Tell 'em, "Hey man, what's up dude."He lets down the part over his mask talk some s&^t I thought, but was like, "I've been waiting for this. You're going to die." And he keeps marching at me all aggressive and stuff and I shrug cause I ain't know where any of this is coming from some I'm like, "Hey dude what's wit... *Spoken low"I know you screwed my sister a$$hole!" And I'm like, "Ohhh uhh, okay hold on now..." Buuuuut his starts running at me like I knew he would. I might tell y'all the story behind that,... if I can remember her name. But yeah so apparently, it's okay for these fools to be let into the arena without having their claws trimmed cause he stretched them things out and I go, "Aww s@%t." So dives at me and I dodge roll to the side, and the crowd goes nuts. And I just run around the ring tryna' get away from this fool. But why is Kota on all four like he in his ninja mode of something? I don't know, I guess it had to do with how they born. I'm still learning about their bio stuff. Anyway, he corners me right cause I can't back up anymore because of the fire around the edges. So he comes slow right, I waits for him to leap but he just creeps so I couldn't just dodge him and let him jump into the fire barrier like a dumba$$. So I did the only thing I could and try to jump over him. Since he is pretty short already and low to the ground I thought it would be worth a shot right? Weeeelllll, clips my leg with one of his claws I trip over. Then he immediately pounces on me and starts tryna tear in me on some animal kingdom stuff. So I grab his arms to stop his baglady nails and then he starts snipping at me with his teeth right? So I toss dog boy to the side somehow and try to run but the dude jumps all on my back right? Then I feel him start to slash all on me I mean, he's got his legs wrapped and one hand clenched in and doin' the scratching with the other hand. So I'm screamin' and stuff like, "Ahhhhhh!"manage to catch his right hand but only after he gets me good with it down the back of my shoulder. And so his bites the back of my neck and I'm thinkin' 'D@^m, that it then.' Now being a doctor I know I'm only going to have a hand full of minutes at the absolute best before I blackout if my adrenaline kicks in at MAX. So fighting right, fight not to fall down. At least not here. And I look to the edges of the arena stragger over to it and hold on for dear life cause this was my only shot to end this fight and hope they count me the win so I can be healed. Some stumble over while all woozy cause he teeth are still on my neck and throw us against the wall. He groans in stubborn pain, right, feeling some pretty intense fire against him but hang on only for a few seconds before letting go and struggles to free himself. But I wasn't about to let him got until I knew he was done,... well done right. And I feels the fire too starting to reach me man, but I had to hold on until he stopped fighting and screaming. And when he did, I immediately stumble all sloppy into the center of the arena and drop to my knees but hold my hand up to show I was still conscience.

"Well, I must say. I've never seen anything so... peculiar and sloppy as this. But nevertheless, I present to you all, our raining Champion, Gorudo, Basuta!" The crowd grows silent for a quite a while but then erupts into the glory that I fought so hard for. I look right back, to see the toasted boy on the ground. Now, I ain't WANT to kill 'em, but I wasn't able to just TAKE the dirt nap though. I had things and people I still wanted to do. na' mean? Anywho, from here we both get dragged to the med station. Now even though fighter most people aren't allowed to have chakra, med nin's other than myself had their abilities, so I lay on the table for a while like,... maybe an hour and a half. Good for me, they had something like the best underground money could buy and they patched me well enough to walk and function a'ight you know. I step out the room and heads for the boss' office and let myself. And there she was sitting at her desk all composed. "That,... was something Basuta. I'm truly amazed but,... I have my curiosities as well." So I fire back like, "B%#^h, you lied to me." The goon squad ready up but she halts them, then dismisses they a$$es... better had. "You misunderstand, I truly am interested in keeping you around, and in finding out how you are still up and about. You know, most men, if not all, would be dead by the time you were pulled out of the arena, and most certainly at the med station, given two vital arteries were severed." I try to think of an answer but on the real,... well,... "On the real, I don't know what you. I just wanted it more. Maybe I got something like a second wind." "Hmm, well, even though I had to make a last-minute adjustment,... I still intend to honor our deal, so long as you try hard to give us a much better next time." That right there put me in a good mood, had me noddin'. So I'm like, "Cool Ma. A'ight, laters." I turn to leave and she clears her throat all loud and stuff and I stop. Then Juri gets up out of her chair and sits on her deck all cross-legged and stuff. "Did you forget the other part of our deal?" And I think for a minute, strolls on over to the door and close that b%@#h, hit the lock, and collects my other prize. As for my peoples, I hope they didn't mind to wait too much. Insert that FTB,... fade to black, f%#k that b%#$h... either one applies.

[Marked for Training]
[Marked for Dojo swappings to include Ability and BL/CA.]
[Word Count: 3,726]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back