Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Starting Steps: Keen Eye or a Sharp Mind? [Req. Mirei]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A couple days have gone by, but not enough to make Shusuke less excited about this spar that was supposed to come to fruition in a moment's notice. Dusting off the shoulders of his shirt a grin took to his face. This would be his first fight that was someone who wasn't going to fold their punches. He made sure to have all of his supplies and was ready for combat. He felt as though he had a few tricks up his sleeve that she probably wasn't expecting. The address isn't that much further away, I didn't realise she lived this close to me..." His mind was racing and he could feel his heart pounding with adrenaline. Shifting down the street he made his way to the Clan Houses, afterall almost everyone knew where the Uchiha Clan was... I mean with that air that they tend to carry you can practically smell it in the breeze.

Making his way up to the front of the home, Shusuke would knock on the front door and yell out "Merei, I hope you are ready for this!" He stepped back and he could feel the chakra pulsing through his body, he was ready.

((OoC:It's short but I don't want to start describing your home as I am sure you already have that all planned out!))

Uchiha Mirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The person who opened the door was not Mirei: rather, it was a tall man with raven black hair, a stubble, and a scarred, somewhat wrinkled face.

Oh, you must be the Yamanaka kid. Mirei is getting ready, please do come in.

He simply said, pushing the door wide open and gesturing for Shusuke to enter.
The wall the door was part of was not the external wall of the house, as one could have imagined: instead. between that wall and the actual house there was a large, traditional, perfectly curated garden, complete with bonsais and that thing that goes doink. A central area, directly in front of the house itself, had been visibly cleared out of anything that could constitute an obstacle, and that was where the man was leading the young ninja: clearly the duel was going to take place there.

So, my daughters tell me you were talking trash about our clan: is that true?

Despite the threatening tone, the question was immediately followed by a good-hearted laugh

That's awesome! I love kids who have guts and an attitude: if you lack the courage to get on the nerves of those who are above you, you'll never go far in this profession! And knowing Mirei, I'm sure deep down she appreciates that too: if she doesn't kill you today, I'm sure you could become great friends!

There was something bone-chilling about how easily the possibility of someone being killed had been brought up in casual conversation... But then something else happened that was also bone-chilling: out of nowhere, without the slightest warning, Shusuke could suddenly feel a presence behind him, a presence that just a nanosecond before simply wasn't there. It was almost as if someone had abruptly materialized out of thin air... And just as quickly, before the youngster could even react, something had already completely enveloped: a vice grip was tightening around his neck, so tight it felt as though it could easily snap his spine, while his face was being pushed into something extremely large and extremely squishy, cutting off his air.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

A voice from somewhere beyond the suffocating darkness yelled out.

Mitsuki-chan has a lot of cute classmates, but this one takes the cake! Can we keep him? Pretty please?

Uh, Kotori, I'm sure the legality of what you're doing right now is... Questionable, at the very least.

The voice of the man from before replied. And then finally, thankfully, Shusuke heard a voice he actually recognized.

W-w-w-w-what the hell do you think you're doing? Let him go, you perverted old hag!

Ara ara, Mirei-chan! Is that any way of talking to your own mother?

Whatever, just let go of him! Can't you see you're smothering him?

Aww, I suppose you're right...

And at last the vice grip was broken, and Shusuke was able to breathe and see again: standing in front of him was a beautiful woman, who was... Essentially Mirei, the color of both her eyes and her hair was basically the same: however, she was nearly twice as tall and had absolutely, positively, monstrously gigantic breasts. She was regarding Shusuke with a serene smile on her face, and standing next to her was Mirei herself, blushing so violently she looked about ready to explode.

I... I'm sorry. My family is like this, unfortunately.

Was all Mirei managed to blurt out.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back