Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Step Into My Office.

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It was dark. Mirio roamed the halls of his house, not knowing where he was or why he was there. Making his way to the kitchen, the boy almost slipped on some fluid. Turning on the lights, the boy sees a pool of blood, but no body. Walking closer to the pool of blood, the young Uchiha hears what sounded like strange cracking noises behind him. Upon turning around, the boy sees a shadowy figure crouched with its back turned to him. Frozen and unable to move, the boy just watches as the figure slowly stands, with the sounds of bones breaking ringing in Mirio’s ears. The figure swiftly tackles the boy onto the ground. Upon opening his eyes, the boy was met with what looked like a decomposing corpse of his mother. ”Y...ou...l...et...me... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... DIE!” The decomposing body of his mother shrieks as it pulls back its arm and thrusts it in Mirio’s chest.

”NOOOOOOOOOOO!” the boy screams. Out of breath, the young Uchiha now finds himself in his own room. Holding his head,the boy lets out a large, disgruntled sigh. It had been almost a week since the incident at the academy and nightmares such as these had become commonplace in Mirio’s life. It was very obvious that the boy was sleep deprived. He had bags under his eyes and his usual cheery demeanor had a difficult time shinning through everything he was going through. The boy got himself ready for the academy and headed off. He wore dark clothing and a hood over his face to avoid others walking up to him and saying hello. Arriving at the academy, Mirio realized his mistake. There was no class today. There was never any class on Sundays. Doing his best to suppress his anger, the boy almost began to walk home when he had yet another realization. Asuka had asked him to meet her at her office. And with that, the boy made his way to Hokage mansion.

Mirio navigated his way through the mansion with a combination of common sense and asking questions. Finally arriving at the Sennin’s office, Mirio did not even knock, he just opened the door and walked in with a very underwhelming and monotone “You asked to see me?”

[MFT]

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took a sip from her tea as she looked over to whoever had opened the door. It was Mirio. Okay good, this was going to be perfect. Letting her tea cup back on her desk she pointed to the desk chair in front of her. "Yes Mirio." She spoke firmly but gently "Please, take a sit." She would wait for him to do so. Thinking that this conversation would turn a bit heavy.

"You have potential kid." She spoke pinching the bridge of her nose "But you have one hell of a way of showing it. Hell, you have the ability to be one great leaf shinobi but as you are now you pose a threat to the other students let alone yourself and I can show you the repair costs of your little stunt to prove it." With that she continued. "The good news is that the seal I placed on you should keep whatever you have in there locked. Key word, should. The bad news is that the seal may as well break making you go berserk again so from today on you are banned from the academy grounds and chakra use of any kind without supervision. You WILL NOT go near the academy grounds. You WILL NOT use chakra unless accompanied by a Chunnin or higher Shinobi. I can not have the risk of you hurting yourself let alone others. Do I make myself clear?" Asuka spoke, staring down the boy. Taking one sip from her tea. Scratching the back of her head.

"Of course there may be a solution to this but you have to be honest with me." She said pleadingly "If you omit a detail of what I'm about to ask you it could lead to some serious consequences." She explained using her hands as expressively. "You see, what I felt when you went berserk wasn't demonic which worries me. You see, demonic entities are hard to deal with but information on them is so vast finding a solution only takes time. Your case is different because the cursed chakra isn't demonic in nature. Hell, an actual curse would be easier but here is the thing, the cursed chakra in you actively makes you stronger which shouldn't even be possible. It's like you're getting a power boost from poison. What SHOULD be hurting you is in turn turning you into a stronger person." She sighed "Of course that comes with the downside of you loosing yourself but I hope that can be fixed... somewhat. So tell me, think about every detail of what you felt when you lost control. Who you saw, what did you here, what was said. Have you had any hallucinations? Nightmares since then? Tell me everything so that I can help you."

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio walked over to the chair in front of Asuka’s and sat down when she prompted him to. The boy shimmied in his Seat for a bit trying to make himself comfortable. His lack of sleep was apparent with what seemed like two black holes under his eyes and it was obvious he didn’t even try to look all that presentable.

As Asuka spoke, the boy just stared at her intently. He barely blinked, he was focused on Asuka so hard. His gaze never wandered the whole time she spoke, as if he was paying attention with his life. He nodded when she asked if she had made herself clear about all the things she had said about him not being able to go into the academy or use chakra of any kind without chunin level supervision or higher. He stared at her intently when she asked him to be honest and when she spoke about how his cursed chakra seemed to be a boost rather than a hinderance, albeit an uncontrollable one. Through all this, the boy’s gaze remained on the Main Branch Sennin.

Once she finished saying everything she had to say, the boy continued to stare at her just as intently as he had been for a while after without saying a word. After a few moments of awkward silence, the young Uchiha finally spoke. ”Did you know that you drink a lot of tea? I’ve seen you a total of three times in my life and, two of those times, you were drinking tea. And I’m willing to bet you were probably drinking tea before I destroyed the academy. What kind of tea is it? Camomile? Earl grey? Hokages Shadow? I don’t know if that’s a real thing, but it would be so rad if it were, right?”

[MFT: 302]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka watched Mirio intensely, apparently he was taking this seriously but unfortunately it was obvious he didn't want to speak about it which she understood. In any case, she had to know because in the end she did want to help the kid. Hell, she hoped he would get stronger because of this. But in the end it was all up to him.

She pinched the bridge of her nose. "My love for tea shouldn't be a point of conversation here Mirio." She spoke "Look, I can not help you if you are not open with me." She had to be blunt with the kid otherwise the consequences could be drastic. "I'm not only worried about you but worried about what might happen if we don't figure this out. I'm worried about the safety of the village, the villagers, the other students, the gates. I can tell you have abilities that could level the village Mirio. I can not have the risk of you going berserk again so please... help me so that you can grow stronger." At this point she wanted Mirio to see it her way. "I do want you to become a Shinobi, to become stronger. But I can't have you do it by sacrificing others."

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio sighed, slumping down on his chair. ”I don’t know, okay? I don’t remember everything that happened, it’s all very hazy.” the boy stands up and paces to the wall, placing his arm on it for support. ”I did everything right, ya know? I found my mother dead on the ground. I almost slipped on her blood before I even knew it was her blood. It was just another day for me. I didn’t wake up knowing that the single most horrifying experience awaited me when I came home from playing with my friends.” Mirio paces to the opposite wall. ”And yet... through all of that, I decided to be a good person; a positive person. Can I be annoying at times when I’m trying to figure out why you like tea so much? Maybe. But there’s only good intentions in my head through and through.” the boy continued to pace back and forth as he spoke. ”I didn’t want to let one horrible experience define me. I wanted to be the type of person my parents could be proud of. That’s all that mattered to me, all that *matters* to me. I thought I was dealing with it in a healthy way, but really I’ve just been running away from facing all those feelings of despair and anguish.” Mirio stops pacing and walks over to the front of the sennin’s desk again. ”And that’s not even the thing I’m afraid of. Have you ever thought you might be sick? And instead of going to the doctor, you just ignore it because you’d rather not know whether or not you’re sick? Because it’s just easier to ignore it than potentially get an answer you don’t want? That’s me right now. I don’t want to know what happened.” the boy plops down on the chair again. ”It’ll never live up to whatever fairy tale story I can come up with in my head...” the boy lets out another, more noticeably defeated sigh as he looks down at his hands. ”Sorry. The answer to your question is: I don’t know how or why this is happening to me.” He said, still looking down at his hands. This is one of the very few times in his life the boy felt confused and insecure. The mental and physical pressure all of these events have put on him are exorbitant. This is apparent in his appearance as well as the way he talks.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't flinch as he started talking. She didn't want to give any indication that she was biased in any way. It was better for him to let it all out before the continued this conversation. Unfortunately it was clear Mirio was just another case of those that wanted to prove something. That had a past that demanded something be demanded of them. It was the unfrotunate reality of the Shinobi life. Everything was going to be demanded.

Once he finished Asuka ruffled Mirio's hair from across her desk with a smile on her face. "You're bad at acting. Need to work on that to have the proper poker face." She giggled sitting back down. "Well, long story short. You went nuts and now I got the repair guy to argue with about costs" She stated with a big smile on her face. "You're not sick Mirio. What you have is just a small setback that you are gonna overcome to enrich yourself."

"And you aren't wrong in one instance. The past doesn't define who you are."
She smiled standing back up. She knew what she had to do. She was going to help Mirio through this.

"Having said that. Here is what we're gonna do. We're gonna take a trip! I'm gonna teach you not to fret the small stuff. I'm gonna make you stronger. Will you come with me?"

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Mirio looked up at the Sennin as he weighed his options in his head. On one hand, he could try to figure this out on his own. Doing things alone was more familiar for the young Uchiha. Not that he wanted to or preferred that way, but it was just the normal thing for him. Growing up with one of your parents dead and the other missing, will make you independent like that. He knew that whatever this was, had something to do with his dad, so there was a start. On the other hand, he wouldn’t know when to start looking. Sure, the voice in his head, which he’s yet to tell anyone about on account of the fact that he doesn’t want anyone to think he’s gone insane, could tell him more about what he should do next, but he doesn’t really have that much control over anything really.

Things were severely messed up and it did not take a genius to see that. Trying to do anything to the seal placed on him could easily end up in another situation similar to what happened at the ninja academy. After pondering for a moment in his head, the boy stood up, ready to follow Asoka. ”Where are we going?”, the boy asked curiously.

This was not an easy problem to fix, that much was clear, but having the Main Branch Sennin help him was very comforting. It also made Mirio rest a bit easier knowing there was a ninja around that could deal with him if anything were to happen.

[MFT: 261]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at him, it was clear there were a lot of issues to deal with and this may not really be the place. Mirio might not know it, but she understood what he was going through. Maybe teaching him how she dealt with it might bring him a step closer towards what he wanted to accomplish. He moved forward and gave him a boob in the snoop. "You're going to accompany me home. Haven't visited the village in a while and I think it'll be good for you." She gave Mirio a big smile andnshowed him away. "Meet me at the Phoenix Gate tommorow, make sure you bring supplies for a couple of days and and tea if you can!"

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back