Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strange messenger at the Gates (request Mirō)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Azo finally arrived back at Cloud. He was straight to the point as he had approached a gate guard who had stumbled back and raised a weapon at him.

"Yo, calm down with that thing. I just have a message from one of your peoples to one of your peoples. Specifically some Uchiha chick who has a scar on her face. Told I can't give this message to anyone else."

Azo waited as the guards confusingly did as he asked and rushed off, no doubt telling Mirō that there was some type of demonic creature wanting to talk to her at the Gates.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Twas a busy day for the young captain who worked directly beside the ANBU Sennin. Tortuore here, strategic planning here, mining operation funding there. The whole day had been scheduled out neatly for him on his own accord that was until his ear piece rang with a notification. “They want to see the Sennin? Negative. Strangers do not get free access to them. What? Some sort of freak looking for her? Raiden damn them, I’m on my way.” The blonde haired captain let out an exhausted sigh. A moment trickled by as he relayed the information to his superior and had been granted the O.K to impersonate her. On the fly she left the Sileo and made his way towards the gate all while transforming himself to look exactly like the sennin. Long black hair, infamous red eyes and a while mask to hide the rest of the features. A long brown jacket left open to show off common ANBU attire of a gray vest, fishnets and ninja tabi. Just what did this freak want?

In a moment they appeared at the top of the gate with arms folded across their chest. Whatever the message was, it could not be good. To remain as identical as his superior he refrained from speaking right away. Off the gate and into a fancy front flip Quentin landed in front of the gate appearing as his Sennin. A cold glare stared through the mask at the many eyed abomination that calmly waited for her. “What’s this all about?”

[Topic Entered with NPC Quentin]
[Cast Transformation Jutsu to look like the current ANBU Sennin]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The many eyed demon was quite bored as it was when one of the gate guards went to go search for whom he was asking for. In the meantime, he rather had an upfront kind of question to the gate guard that had stayed. "Sooooo. What's it like only having two eyes? Do you ever wish you had more eyes to see? I frankly think that I don't have enough eyes, but well I was born the odd one out, some of the others of my kind have about a hundred eyes. And all they do is rub it in my face! Can you believe that? The tenacity that they have and-" He was cut off from his one sided conversation he was having with the guard when an ANBU operative showed up. He guessed that this was the person. Sharingan, check. Scar? Well he can't really see anything from under that mask, so he'll just take a guess that this is the gal he was sent to give the message to.

One of his tendrils gently gave the letter to "Miro", the eye at the end of the tendril blinking before the tendril retreated.

M,
FIRST delivery was a BAD one. But now it's done and GONE. The next one might be a little HEATED, though they want to meet by some BIG TREE. If you need anything, send my friend back with instructions.
From,
Y

He knew that none of what Yuna was doing was really ANBU business, but for the fact her superior is the sennin and has to answer to the sennin, well there has to be some sort of secrecy. He stood by as "Miro" processed this information and would give him instructions on the next bit of if Yuna has the green light to continue forth, or something else. He wondered if They understood what Yuna was meaning. She did say that she'll be in Fire country.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Quenchin rose a bushy brow when the abomination reached out towards him. Thankfully the beast's intentions remained as pure as any abomination. There was no need to jump into action. Perhaps the beast was simply a messenger and as the saying goes, ‘Don’t kill the messenger, unless they’re freaks of nature.’ Those false hues of his peered down to lock eyes with the eye at the end of the tendril. Hesitant he grabbed the letter and opened it.

Its contents listed the coordinates of a few locations which Quechin himself had a hunch of. The names of locations gave the whole game away. His high intelligence easily cracked the code or maybe the opposite led him to believe highly in himself. Nevertheless he pondered what his superior would do. Though from his debriefings for the matter he knew what he needed to do. “I see. With the letter in mind tell “Y” that they have the go ahead to continue with their work.” Idly, Qeunchin moved the letter into an inside pocket on their cloak. “If that is all then this is where we depart. If necessary an operative will be in contact with “Y” in time. As for you, I highly suggest you return back with the good word.” His voice mimicked his Sennins. Quenchin peered past the monstrosity. Thankfully no other citizens were around to witness such a hellish creature. “Farewell.” Within a blink of its many eyes a plume of smoke absorbed Quenchin. In seconds the smoke dispersed and he was nowhere to be found. ‘Hell… What the hell is she thinking…’ He pondered to himself as he made his way to relay the interaction to his Sennin.

[Letter Taken]
[Topic Left Unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Azo did his best impression of a salute. Short, sweet, and simple. The work was done, and now, he had to make his way to the Fire Country. From there, he should be able to track down Yuna and tell her the news.

And with that, he floated away from the gates.

(Topic Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back