Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strangers everywhere~

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I focused on the crunch of my boots as I moved down these unhallowed roads for the first time in over a year and a half. The ground was just as uneven as I recalled, the asphalt beginning to upheave itself. The weeds just as unrestrained, filling the cracks in the road where ever it can, even so far as creating uneven dips going up and down like a bunch of waves in the sidewalks. Today was a special day. I had decided today would be the day that I would come back to the site of my old home. I was never able to see it after the explosion, I had already been carted off to the hospital and was recovering in a coma while the rescue efforts were ongoing. By the time I left intensive care and began living in the orphanage, I hadn't ever bothered to come back. I didn't really have any reason to come back home to this day, but as time went on I began to remember some important details and wanted to come have a look to put those thoughts to rest. With a healthy dose of curiosity, I was able to persuade myself in making the trip across town.

As I got closer to my destination, I felt my legs becoming more rigid and strained. My body seemingly remembering this place far more than my mind was able to recall giving credence to the fact that while I did want to go back there was a good portion of my psyche hated the idea with a passion. Get over it Eishi, they're dead I yelled at myself internally,

After another three minutes or so I was only about a block away from my destination. Everything had looked the same coming back through here, only slight changes to the signs, businesses, and shops. I decided before I went to the old apartment location, I may as well feed myself. As soon as I decided to eat, I was painfully aware of how hungry I actually was. It took me a moment to recall that the last time I had eaten was the night before, having skipped this mornings meal as it consisted of pretty flavorless porridge which in Eishi's opinion was worse than nothing.

He decided to take a small detour off the decrepit road, turning onto one street and then another before arriving into a mom and pop shop that was on a fairly popular street. The restaurant was self-dubbed "King of Curry" and it generally sold all kinds of different sandwiches and meals, but as the name may have implied, they specialized in curry. Right then and there nothing sounded more appealing than one of their signature dishes. A nice steaming hot plate of incredible spicy curry. Aww yiss~I thought to myself as I made the order and took a seat at one of the only empty tables.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was one thing that Minako was worried about when it came to going to places while in Kumogakure, it was Cronopolis. She has heard about many bad things about the place in terms of how violent it can be. She has heard about the stories of the residents aswell now and then though, so she feels quite sorry for them as well. There wasn’t much that she could do though, except hoping that she didn’t get bollocked like any of the other poor, unlucky visitors that visit the place. Saying that though, she would happily give them a taste of her own medicine.

Sighing softly, the blonde merely looked around the unhappiness that surrounded her. If she was going to be honest, she doesn’t know why she was even here, she just likes going to other places, letting herself go to where the wind takes her. She has always kind of been that kind of person, she just never really notices it herself because of how lazy she is when it comes to identifying almost everything. It was so difficult to be a lazy person at times, sometimes even harder to hide that fact.

Continuing her trek, the masked female stopped herself in her tracks, as she started to smell something really nice, which caused her to look to the side to see what appeared to be a restaurant. Minako wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to get food at a restaurant in a place where violence was strife and times were hard, but it could possibly be cheap food as well. There was only one way to find out, and Minako took that way of finding out with stride. She walked towards the restaurant and inhaled before exhaling, hoping for the best, and hoping that nobody would batter her.

Words: 304​

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The place had a turn around of roughly ten minutes from my experiences, seeing as it was crowded today I was going to guess it'd take them an extra couple minutes. I drifted into contemplation then into natural daydreaming as I waited. I had ordered four chicken skewers, the pub was known for the ability of the chef, who seconded as the owner of the pub. I began balancing a knife on my middle finger, simple coordination training as I took a look around the pub and noticed it really was crowded, almost all of the tables were filled, most of the singles at the bar instead of taking up a table. Except for me. Well now I feel awkward I thought, a slight frow creasing my face.

It was about then that I noticed a girl in uniform. Face mask in place, but blonde hair out the back that stood out in the sea of black and browns. She appeared to be ten years my senior or so. I couldn't be sure as I wasn't adept at guessing ages without seeing faces. She seemed out of place enough, but what did I know? She could just be constipated.

If she was looking for a table I'd try and flag her down, otherwise, she could always try and find herself a place at the bar. Though I was probably a lot less intimidating as a 9-year-old boy ina bunch of rough faces.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako bit her lower lip that was so conveniently hidden in her mask, The place seemed like it wasn’t for her, in fact, she stuck out like a sore thumb, and she wasn’t too sure what to do with the current situation at hand. Crossing her arms, she turned around and was about to leave the place altogether until she caught someone trying to gawk at her at the corner of her brown hues.

Raising a brow among all the things she could’ve done. She kept her eyes pinned on the young lad, he also seemed rather out of place, and he was way younger than her. Then again, you could never really tell in the world of the shinobi, as there could be a lot going on that could prevent someone from aging completely, or that would make them look like they aren’t to say the least.

Walking over to the boy, she gave off a small wave and then even sat down next to him, assuming that there was nobody else going to… it looked like there wasn’t anyway, considering they just stuck out like sore thumbs and she had nothing else better to do in her life, other than bothering him, of course.

“Just act normal…” She mumbled under breath, she didn’t want to look as bad as she already does on a daily basis. “What brought you here?”

Words: 232​
<i>
</i>

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was somewhat surprised and somewhat chagrinned that the girl decided to take me up on my offer. Alright, Eishi. One for one on the night, you're on point. I was only half kidding myself, but I decided to take the initiative. I didn't have such weak emotions as shame, anyway. My brash attitude really paying me back in dividends at times like these.

"I didn't actually expect you to come at my gesture," I scratched the back of my head at somewhat of a loss.

"Well, whatever. Order what you want, miss. The place is packed and you don't look old enough for the bar," I assumed that was true anyway as I motioned my arm around in a casual circle. I acted as if I was presenting the pub before taking a sip of some tea before continuing.

"I'd rather have some nice company than the scoundrels of this pub, anyway," I said as I let out a slight smile. Generally, I was a bit more hard pressed to be nice to anyone, but I was in a somber mood and that always messed me up a little inside. I figured it was self-evident that I was grabbing something to eat, so I didn't bother to answer her actual question on my place in this dodgy place. It seemed like some idle banter, anyway. I didn't fear for my life or anything of the sort. I was a Shinobi and if the academy was any indication, I was pretty damn good at it. A pub like this couldn't scare me.

Even though I did feel that way, I noticed that my table had gotten a bit of attention from some older men. It was fairly obvious what their seedy desires were and it wasn't me they were staring at. They just salty because I have more game than they ever will as a ten-year-old I mused to myself in mock and somewhat entertained amusement. My expression casual, but it seemed I would have to pay at least some heed to my surroundings.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a couple minutes of waiting for her to reply and getting nothing, I decided to not bother the young lady any longer. She didn't seem to be one for conversations it seemed. I ate my meal, drank my ale, and took off without a word. If my time wasn't worth a reply, I wouldn't put in the effort to be friendly on my departure. A corner and another turned through as I sunk back into the sprawling slums. I wonder if some hoodrat shit was going down somewhere... I pondered as the pub grew distant.

[EXIT]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back