Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stretching the legs... (Open)

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moujuu was bored. He still wasn't sure how he wound up so close to the surface and got lost, but whatever happened suppressed a degree of his power as well. This was annoying, and he figured he'd need to push himself to get back to the strength he once had. Crimson-tinged tips protruded and retracted into his fingers as he limbered up and wandered into the Tenements, itching for a fight. Itching to prove his dominance and his power and to get back into his peak condition. His clothes were relatively plan, a pair of leather pants and boots. All black. He didn't bother with a top and his red hair covered the back of his neck and blew faintly in the breeze as he traveled. A sadistic grin slowly creeping along his face as her heard signs of a struggle. He rounded the corner, slipping up on the man quickly before tapping on his shoulder.

The mugger's eyes widened as he whirled, knife darting for the exposed abdomen of the Abyssal one. Chuckling, Moujuu caught the man's wrist, snapping it before pressing it against the cold stone of the building behind him, his free hand exposing talons and burying into the other's stomach through his clothes. Mou leaned forward, lips near his victim's ear as the mugger cried out in pain. "You reek of fear..." Came the whisper before talons were bared, digging into the man's neck. The immediate area around Moujuu chilled, the demonborn simply resisting the feeble struggles of his victim as he felt the life ebb from him. While in the past he would have eaten the prey as a meal, he'd been informed it's not really accepted and learned it caused more trouble than it was worth when there were witnesses...

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Part of being a medical shinobi involved Koa being in the line of fire, nowadays this meant her going out into the field and doing her duty as both a doctor and a shinobi. The Pearl Tenements were quite poor, rough and always in need of a helping hand. It was often seen as the poorest, most distraught district and rightly so. Those who could, offered their assistance wherever applicable. Koa was just one of the doctors that volunteered herself to patrol the district on various shift patterns. This meant that whenever she had a free moment, and wherever possible, the doctor would scout around the Pearl Tenements for anyone that needed help. Now, help came in the form of much more than just healing a wound; it was offering advice, stopping violence and generally trying to make a difference to the lives around everyday people that are ignored and often neglected. Koa was too caring, a flaw that followed here from cradle, and eventually, to grave.

Darting from rooftop to rooftop, wearing her Iwa flak jacket and medical backpack, she scanned the areas with her brown eyes. In the Pearl Tenements one heard cries quite often, and Koa was quite accustomed to various cries, which sounds as bad as it does. As she sat on the edge of a rooftop, buttocks peached on the slab, with an apple in her hand - half eaten. A munch here, a munch there, the juices dribbled down from her lips and dangled from her chin. A quick swipe of her sleeve smeared the juices onto her face. But something caught her attention, a specific scream that sounded particularly terrifying.

Koa's head bounced back in shock, identifying the scream as something quite devious, something that she couldn't quite believe. Normally the doctor would hear cries from a woman, or a man, maybe they were being robbed of domestically abused by their other halves - whatever the story was it didn't matter. Even in the hospital wards, people scream for different things but the scream that bounced out to her at that moment was something different, something terrifying. Quickly Koa pounced from the ledge, hooking her backpack by her arm going through the hoop and adjusting onto her back as she fell.

It didn't take too long for the doctor to arrive onto the scene, where her eyes widened in shock. "Unhand him, please!" She shouted politely as her body hit the ground, her shinobi sandals clacking against the cold wet stone. From Koa's angle, she could only see a man being holstered against the wall and nothing more; the condition of the holstered man was unknown to her. Her short brunette hair ruffled itself from the fall, she panted slightly due to the rushing around though.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A pause. Blood trickling down his chin and face, he was interrupted. The man was quite dead by this point, and little short of a miracle would change that. His blood-loss paired with the asphyxiation from his windpipe being crushed made certain of that. At the interruption, he released the now empty hand as the limb fell to the victim's side, before releasing his fangs. The body collapsed in messy jumble as the demonborn turned, eyebrow quirked in the direction of the interloper. "Removing his hands would be rather difficult... do you have a knife?" Was all he offered before he took stock of things. The body had a chilled, frost encrusted puncture about the size of Moujuu's fist in the stomach toward the right side, his hand similarly adorned with frozen blood. This was of course in addition to the crushed windpipe and severed carotid. He examined the woman, his stance faintly wary... almost as if he half-expected her to attempt to stab him as well. Occasionally people had negative reactions to his methods, and killing wasn't something he really worried about.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa was seasoned enough to understand that the man, whomever he was, with the fist-sized puncture wound on the right of his abdomen was out for the count. The doctor felt the chill in the air, she was quite familiar with its sensation given that her blood was filled with the ancestry of the Haku clan. Koa narrowed her eyes, careful to the situation, allowing herself to reason with logic and everything that comes into play for a situation with like this to be created. She didn't know this man, a man with power clearly, but could he be the attacker or the attacked? Koa couldn't say for certain but in any case, he was now the attacker, and the man whom now adorned a fashionable death wound and wouldn't have a word to say. "Why did you kill him?" She would enquire, arms slightly jarred from her body, readying herself to pounce into action if need be. Her brown eyes glimmered at the ice, the frozen crystals of blue and red that encrusted the man's hand.

"Please, I mean you no harm but I ask that you step away from that man." Koa was seasoned, this was true, battles were a key part of her experience as a medical shinobi. Whoever this man was he could do some serious damage, and Koa wanted to avoid this where possible. The doctor released a fragment of her chakra, moulded and shifted it appropriately, so that it revealed itself to the world in the form of the temperature dropping to quite a low level where their breath would be visible. "Ice, it's beautiful, but it shouldn't be used to mutilate. Please, why don't you just explain what happened to me?" She bargained with politeness and after all, everything wasn't as it seemed, sure the bruality and the death wasn't nessacary but would the mugger have done the same to the stranger if he had the chance? Probably.

The reason why Koa revealed her ability to manipulate and create ice, which was heavily implied by the temperature drop, was to relate to the man in some way. She released the basic temperature drop and stepped towards the man, her feet shuffling carefully, her eyes kind and unwavering. The doctor wanted to check on the status of the man, despite it being too late for him, and also to check if the attacker/mugged man was okay. Again, Koa didn't even know whether this person was indeed the attacker or the person being attacked. She had to prepare for every eventuality. "What's your name?" A rationalized voice softly enquired.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping away was simple enough, he planned to do that anyway. Hovering over a corpse that he didn't intend to eat was relatively pointless. Quirking a brow, he merely watched the person who seemed relatively tense. Her tension allowed him to relax a bit. He doubted she'd attack him given her behaviour, she was more concerned about avoiding combat it seemed. His un-coated hand moved to the ice-sheathed one and began to etch lengthy cuts into it, to crack the coating off of his hand, gingerly tossing the frozen blood near the lifeless corpse. "I guess you don't have a knife..." He began with a small smirk, before continuing. "Idiot was mugging someone, when I tried to stop him, he whirled on me with the knife by his corpse. Tried to stab me in the stomach with it. I don't take kindly to being stabbed." He tilted his head once more at the inquiry of his name. "Dunno why you want to know, but your kind call me Moujuu... and ice is a weapon, just like my claws." He replied simply, leaning back into the nearby wall as he shifted the earth beneath him to form a makeshift seat as he relaxed.

"Whaddo I call ya?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa was pleased that the man, now identified as Moujuu, stepped back away from the mugger. She lowered her hands and moved promptly over to the still corpse of the mutilated man. Her hand reached to his neck to feel a pulse but were halted by the vivid injuries all over his body. The doctor gave a soft sigh, closing the man's eye lids, whilst crouching. Koa analysed the man, his clothes, skin, face and everything in-between. Why was she doing this? Well, it was purely to verify Moujuu's story against the subtle hints of reality. This man wasn't wealthy, quite rough and scruffy looking. She would lift up his upper lip with the tip of her finger, winching at the decay of the enamel and lack of teeth. "Poor man..." Koa truly hated seeing a life being wasted in such a way but if the mugger gave Moujuu no other option then what else was there to say.

"Are you wounded?" The doctor enquired to see if the man was hurt, if so she could treat him. Koa would stand tall once more, gulping down her distaste for violence, before with a sad tone revealing her name, "My name is Koa and I'm a doctor here in Iwa."

The doctor didn't know what to make of Moujuu, there was definitely a tone of arrogance about him that's for sure. He seemed to calm for someone who had killed, taken a life, which just only signified that he was accustomed to killing. She still had to keep her wits around because he might still be a danger. Koa stepped back and kept her eyes firmly on the creature that talked about ice as his weapon but perhaps something much more terrifying was the way he spoke about his 'claws'. This unsettled the woman just purely because, well, to even think that this man - if you could call him that - said that he had claws.

"You can't just kill people, Moujuu... I have to report this in to the authorities, you know this, don't you?" Koa gave the man a sympathetic look, uneasy by way of his relaxed demeanour.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moujuu blinked a bit as the woman examined him. "He's quite dead, I'm pretty sure. Unless he can live with a crushed throat." When Koa attempted to examine him, he scoffed. "Like I'd allow him to stab me... far too slow." He raised a hand and let his claws emerge and retract for a demonstration as he quirked a brow, tilting his head at the words. "Authorities? Ya mean the strong people who aim for that Teleos thing? Strength above all, call themselves shinobi and whatnot? They said I'm a chuunin or something when I agreed to help 'em out sometimes. Cut above these cattle here who can't even defend what they have let alone properly take what they want." He said simply, his serpentine, violet irises gazing toward Koa's, seeking eye contact. "Unless I was lied to, if someone attacks me, I can defend myself. Not my fault the idiot bit off more than he could chew."

Moujuu was obviously unconcerned about any of this, not really understanding the woman's unsettled demeanor, nor her apparent revulsion at the remains. A corpse was a corpse. Survival of the Fittest. The weak don't prey on the strong. He didn't seem particularly aggressive at the moment, in fact he was pretty passive. Moujuu took a deep breath to get another hint of her mood from scent and body language. "A doctor hm? You one o' them shinobi too?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The things this man said were strange almost as if he wasn't from this village but allowed entry for whatever reason. She didn't know, that's for sure, but wondered if maybe when Mouju spoke about the 'strong' ones he was referring to the Guardians and Anbu. He was given a title by the Guardians more than likely for some back alley deal. It didn't take the lady long to draw together a pretty inconclusive conclusion. "I see..." She would say softly, her posture softened at the unveiling of the news that didn't really answer any questions directly but rather, in a more roundabout way, just left her with more questions. It was at that point that the Chuunin addressed Koa's own title, a med-nin, but preferably she'd rather be called a doctor because that's exactly what she was.

"I am." She would exclaim before shaking her head, occasionally looking at the corpse. Moujuu really didn't seem like the type to bother lying, it would seem he had the might to back himself up. "I take it you're not a born and bred shinobi? So just who are you Moujuu?" Koa wouldn't want to move from this location, a dingy looking alley, just to protect the corpse of the mugger - even though he was a bad man, the dead deserved proper burial.

Koa didn't know what to make of Moujuu, not by a long shot, but there wasn't much she could do anyway. It sounded as the higher-ups had put him into the village if that were true then Moujuu was of importance to them and to the village. The woman would unhook her backpack from her, well, back and drop it to the ground. A hand pressed against her side as she wiped the sweat from her brow, eyes setting once again onto Moujuu. "You know, you could be a gentleman and help me out tonight - I'm sure you'll get your fair share of violence." Koa bargained with the claw-growing man as her rounds in the Pearl Tenements were often quite tricky due to the temperament of the gangs, the violence that surrounds the community, and the sheer hostility directed towards a new face with suspicion.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Eh?" he murmured at the repeated question. "I already told ya, you shinobi call me Moujuu. Probably because I hunt and kill things... and you have all sorts of weird rules and crap which interfere." He began, his head tilting to the other direction. "Don't your kind pass along information to the rest of your pack?" He continued, eyes narrowing briefly before he relaxed again. "I'm not a shinobi, or I am... I don't understand your distinctions sometimes. I can do stuff like you shinobi do. You're all crazy, hindering evolution by keeping the sickly and weak around, thinning your stock." He shifted the seat so that the could kick back and recline in the makeshift stone 'throne' he made whilst talking to her, nonchalantly. At the mention of violence, helping and such, he blinked. "What's a gentleman, and what do I get out of the violence?" His face was practically stained with the blood which had dripped and left a crimson trail along his pectorals and abdomen, congealing over the course of the conversation, though he gave little sign of recognition of this fact. He licked his lips occasionally, which kept that immediate area cleared.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa's patience wouldn't wear thing, not even with someone like Moujuu, a creature that didn't understand what a gentleman was. Still there was something quite endearing about him, although only God knows why she would even think that - perhaps it was his lack of restriction? He was quite the free spirit but was that a good thing, really? The doctor would need to take a different approach to deal with this man, after all he was a shinobi of Iwa and as such would be conscripted to, hopefully, act in a shinobi-esk manner. "So they allowed you into the village because you're good at killing things?" Koa shrugged with an unimpressed look, "It takes little for someone to kill but much more to save someone." She would leer over the man with both hands on her hip and with a smile.

"I don't care if you get something or not out of violence, I was trying to be nice." Koa would state firmly, pulling herself back from arching over the small man who sat upon his throne made of dirt. "Get off your high horse and come with me, you said you're a Chuunin, right?" The doctor would pick up her backpack and turn away from Moujuu for a few moments, staring out into the street fragrantly filled with the odd drunken brawler who decided that tonight he dined with the spirits, and the wines. A simple man who's story was shared by countless others in the Tenements.

"If you're to integrate into our village you need to taught how to be a shinobi." She would arch her head around, giving the man another look before fixating her vision on the throne of dirt. It was strange how Koa was running through the mills of emotion, to be honest, it felt quite chaotic in a manageable way. "And you integrate by doing your duty to your village."

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moujuu shrugged at Koa's initial statement, seeming disinterested with the unimpressed look. His gaze hardened as she began to assert herself more, leaning over her. The ground beneath the pair began to shift and tremble a bit. "You're not the alpha here, woman. I'm needn't move if I don't feel like it." He replied, his tone sharper than before as his gaze narrowed. It was probably apparently Moujuu didn't take kindly to others attempting to assert themselves over him. He didn't say anything more, and remained relatively in his lounging position, though Koa could likely feel a bit of the tension the man's chakra was causing.

Remaining still, the man simply readied himself for the potential of a violent eruption. After all, why risk being caught off-guard?

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Listen here, Moujuu," Koa would fully turn her body as the ground trembled and quaked, "You may not like me dishing out the orders here but I am your superior officer and I am requesting your help. I'm trying to help you to help yourself." Her face would harden, shifting from the polite and friendly expression that she always adorned, because after all Koa wasn't a pushover. Koa's eyes turned harsh, after all she had seen it all before; men throwing their toys out the pram because of the simple fact that she had a flower and not a weed between her legs. Men who thought far too highly of themselves and detesting following orders, this type of man was Moujuu or at least he was most definitely coming across that way.

"It's clear that you're not from this village, and you might have not been around people before, but you cannot act like this." She would say fiercely with passion in her voice, which almost sounded like a snarl. "You can exert all the chakra you wish but that won't change anything." Koa shook her head, pushing tongue against the innards of her mouth, sighing at the sorry state the man was in - clearly he had been allowed to run a muck from cradle to this point. The doctor knew that reinforcements was only but a call on her headset away but the time didn't call for it, and perhaps it wouldn't at all. But just as their encounter was growing tenser a sensation would ululated through the two parties, their attentions would be surely glazed for a moment.

"Moujuu, do you feel th-" And with a sudden, horrific, explosion of green and yellow flames the area was enamoured with heat and lethality.

vill1.png

Gang Associate,
Fukeru​

The entire was engulfed with a pillar of green and yellow flames and in the second that they were created, they ceased to be. The ground lay scorched and bruised, the nearby buildings were wasted and left nothing but rubble and charred bodies; a few survivors here and there but nothing spectacularly horrific. The scene would unfold, the smoke and debris would clatter from the heavens back down to the earth to rest once more. Koa stood in front of Moujuu with her hands firmly placed against a thin membrane of nothing, black scripture spread before her. This of course was a barrier jutsu that blocked the incoming damage. The man responsible for this? He stood, quite the thing, several meters away from the two chuckling nonchalantly. The red haired man stood at about 6ft, shirtless, and covered in gang tattoos.

The barrier would shatter into tiny little pieces, reflecting the street lights before dispersing into nothing. "Stop!" Koa looked back at Moujuu, whom was probably just kicking back on his throne, wondering what he would do.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Superior? Pah!" He scoffed, before blinking. "What's an officer, and whoever said I needed help?" he grumbled. The harsh expression only resulted in Moujuu becoming less polite, his grin showing far more of his pink-stained teeth from the blood that coated them from only minutes ago. "Who says you get to decide how I act?" He retorted before he paused, head leaning up as he took a deep breath, seeming to be concentrating. Right as the question began, he jumped from his throne and slammed his foot down, causing a wall of earth to rise, blocking a portion of the eruption from damaging the tenements and the pair. He snarled angrily, not even giving a moment for the smoke to clear before his chakra was flaring into action. Coalescing into a dragon of chilled air(Haku turned it into Ice), it bolted toward the man as he snarled, lunging towards him, claws out. "I'll tear you apart!"

This charge was followed up by aswipe of his claw nearly synchronized with the frozen dragon, aimed to take advantage of the distraction caused by that attack to leave a grievous wound. The formerly non-chalant man was awash with raging chakra around him, moving with speed his previously lazy demeanor most certainly hadn't reflected.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
vill1.png

Gang Associate,
Fukeru​

Koa didn't really expect Moujuu to do anything, he didn't really seem the type to defend a stranger but he surprised her. Not only did she erect a barrier but so did he, and the combined defensive power enabled the pair to escape harm. It didn't take long for the powerhouse to rocket off, conjuring up a horrendously powerful amphibian dragon made purely of ice. The beast and its owner charged towards Fukeru, Moujuu drawing back his claw and unleashing a terrible volume of chakra pummelled into his natural claws that erected themselves so instinctively. The resulting explosion caused a great knock back of wind, the ground shattered under the enormity of such a force clashing with an equal.

Koa braced herself, lifted her hands and protected her face from debris shooting by. But as the chakra infused debris cleared, Fukeru would be revealed standing strong with a devious grin plastered across his face. He would cock his head to the side, quite noticeably the horrendous gash on his bare chest seeped profusely, but the man just placed his finger against Moujuu's head and proceeded to flick the man on the forehead. The result would be this enormous force of power that would hurl Moujuu towards Koa's vicinity. Whenever the man recovered to his feet, the duo would notice the terrible wound healing almost immediately. The sizzle of his flesh replenished him. "The rate of healing is... incredible." Koa would say in admiration but clearly disturbed by this inhuman ability to re-cooperate such a devastating wound so quickly. "Mou," She shortened his name affectionately, "I need to evacuate the survivors, can you hold him off a little longer?"

The doctor stepped away from the man, eyes wide with shock, but before she ninja hopped away a touch to his arm as if to say 'stay safe' and in a flash she was gone behind the scenes to attend to the injured. There was something, other than taking care of the injured, that Koa wanted to investigate. The rate of healing that the stranger displayed wasn't possible but there was something else, something that Moujuu probably sensed too, and that was the volume of chakra that the stranger possessed. It wasn't as if it was his... It felt as if the chakra was being given to him.

Fukeru would yawn, lifting his hand over his mouth, and then returning it to his side. "Where'd the wee bitch go, eh?", He would heckle Moujuu standly arrogantly in his posture and speaking with a harmful tone "It's no like it matters, eh, you'll be dead soon enough, eh." And before Mou could say anything, the man brushed through some hand seals and released a scorching vortex of heat that ascended into the sky, attempting to surround Moujuu, but was the clawed-man able to escape?!

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The power flick sent the demonborn flying head over heels in a backwards spin, smashing through a remain wall before he righted himself and landed in a crouch, like so many 'protagonists' before him in shounen animanga. Licking his lips, he slowly rose while watching the other heal. At the touch to his arm, he turned toward Koa, his forehead bleeding relatively profusely, the bone beneath crushed and splintered. It too, began to heal rather rapidly, particular as the man froze the surface of the wound, preventing further bloodloss. "Hold him? I'll rip him apart!" He uttered almost dismissively. Being uneducated in terms of chakra, he assumed this man was simply more in line with those where he came from. "How the fuck do you expect me to know where she went, ya dumbass?" He replied to the first statement, before laughing at the second. "Right... and you'll be the one to kill me? Arrogant little prick, aren't ya?" He retorted, before slamming his palms together and 'pushing' the chakra downward. The earth grew more dense at this point, absorbing the increase in heat and dissipating it. "Oi, why try to burn rock, ya moron?" He retorted, before stomping once more, causing a slab of earth to flip from the ground slamming his fist into it as he lunged forward, causing it to wrap around the limb before attempting slam it into the man's stomach. Should that land, Moujuu would call out, "Diivon!" and the wrapped earth would attempt to encase the man and infuse their earthy chakra into his coils.

[Marked for training, and apologies for the delay!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
vill1.png

Gang Associate,
Fukeru​

It would seem that the man's attack was quite successful, however it was only met with a severe rebellion of rage and chakra from the man who owned a homely pair of claws. It would be fair to say that the counter-attack had been more than successful against Fukeru. The toned body was battered and nearly broke by the surprise attack, far too arrogant and over-indulgent was the man that he didn't conceive the chance of him losing. It didn't matter, it was over. Battered and bruised, the body of Fukeru sat on his knees with a glazed expression as blood oozed from his head. He was indeed at a defeat and unable to move.

Koa scattered back into existence with a little sweat on her face; she had successfully removed the injured from the immediate area and treated their injuries accordingly. It was fortunate that the ones hurt by this mad man were only suffering from broken bones. The doctor would scan the attacker, Fukeru, with cautious eyes as his body sat in a petrified state. She would then turn her attention over to the man beside her, Moujuu, a true monster in his own right. "Well," She would say softly, "I think you kinda went a bit overboard... Just throwin' that out there."

The doctor would shake her head as the debris around them settled from the heavens down to the earth. "Do you want to be patched up?" A question that didn't really seem needed giving the strange aura of rapid regeneration that Moujuu seemed to possess. It was beyond Koa as to what kind of power this man had, but whatever it was, it was beyond her.

[Short posted, Moujuu, sorry]

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moujuu blinked as the man crumpled over from the blow, the demonborn taking a moment to collect himself while Koa returned. By the time she'd arrived, the man was already lounging in a self-made stone 'couch' as he was sprawled. At her comment about overboard, he quirked a brow. "He's not shredded in a mess of blood on the ground. I held back... a lot." He replied simply. "He was all flash, no substance when it came down to it. Arrogant prick thought he'd kill me then find you. Idiot." At the question about patching up, he blinked. "Patched up? Like... doctored? You can take a look and make sure it'll heal properly and all the bones are where they should be... sometimes he heals funny and I have to rebreak things so they heal right." He answered, letting the ice-sheath over his forehead melt. He shifted his seating position to enable the woman to check more thoroughly. "Is the skin in the way?"

[Marked for Training; 164 words. Sorry it's so short, I'm still getting back into the swing of things.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was irrelevant to Koa, she was flabbergasted by Moujuu, "What do you mean asking if your skin is in the way?" Her blue eyes just stared towards the man as if the entire world went silent and the comical expressions that Koa wore rushed through impressively to say the least. She shook her head and examined the man before initiated a very generic healing technique to the immediate areas that required the most attention. The med-nin unequipped her backpack and ruffled through it's body, locating bandages and some sterilising cream, additionally, she would apply an alcoholic solution to get rid of any bacteria that lingered with insidious intent within the open wounds.

The doctor worked away on her patient, who for the best part absolutely confused her, but yet she could help but feel safe in his twisted company while sitting on his secondary throne. But then, after a few moments of silence, Koa would think about the entire situation; why didn't backup arrive after the enormous explosion. She would look over to the man who attacked both the doctor and Moujuu with a suspicious eye. "Something isn't right, Moujuu."

But before any more could be said, an extraordinary flash of fire would cascade around Fukeru's limp body and soar towards the heavens. The surrounding area would be incinerated, but such a powerful force could be felt by the large accumulation of chakra giving both shinobi the chance to defend themselves from such a twister of hells inferno. Koa would immediatel brush through hand seals: "Suiton: Saikōsai akuarerumu!" Koa would expel a tremendous volume of water from herself, via her mouth, and also gather the moisture in the area into a single solid form. Her technique was called the Supreme Aqua Realm, a powerful technique that could be used for a great many things, but one such thing would be to shield you and other against an equally powerful attack.

The inferno died down, the crispness was left in the air, and Koa's supreme water dome - which engrossed a large area - decreased in size before disappearing down alleyways and into sewage systems. "Mou," She would say with a a concerned tone, "I'll back you up in this fight, leave the defence to me and go all out on this bas-" But her words were cut short as the damage, the debris even, within the area returned to the earth and revealed the new form of Fukeru...

the_devil_is_right_behind_you__cry__scream__by_skurasa-d5qy9nz.jpg

"Why the fuck would you be sitting down, eh?" A drastically different Fukeru, now changed into something not from this world, spoke with a voice that was rasp with something cold and sinister.

Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moujuu blinked at the woman's reply to his question. "I mean, is my skin preventing you from seeing whether or not the bones healed right... if so, I'll peel it outta yer way. Better than than having to break my face again in one o' yer mirrors later to fix it." He replied with a perplexed tone. He only tensed ever so slightly at the application of alcohol. He shrugged slightly as he remained rather relaxed despite that before her secondary comment. THis woman didn't make much sense to him, but he knew most of these ninja made very little sense to him... so he just rolled with it, and entertained himself vaguely with her confusion. At the statement about something being amiss, he was about to speak when the fire erupted. He turned with a quirked brow from his throne as the scene unfolded.

As the dust settled and the new form reminded me of home, he grinned widely. "Huh, you look kindof like my mother did back in the day. You come from the Abyss too?" At the question, he retorted simply. "I thought you were finished. Looks like I was wrong, but at least I got to enjoy some relaxation before getting to enjoy beatin' yer punk ass into the dirt again..."

As he spoke, his chakra roiled about him, bits of debris lifting about his form for a brief moment as his eyes flashed. "Ya ready to paint this place scarlet?" He continued before a pair of large, vaguely circular shards of ice formed between his fingers, which he promptly hurled in Fukeru's direction, which he followed with his body, rapidly chilling the air around him as he laughed fleefully. "Do you feel that punk? The chill of the grave?" He finished, before snow manifested from the ceiling, collapsing on Fukeru to further reduce his body temperature. To conclude the onslaught, Moujuu's claws flashed out as he cackled, aiming to draw the blade across the man's femoral artery to bleed the man rapidly, before following this up withrepeated, berserk slashes as the man's claws soaked in Fukeru's blood, the demonborn unwilling to relent until his victim was bled dry.

[MFT; 424 words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back