Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strolling Shops [Open / Free RP]

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Granted as a Seikon allowed Mitsugi an ability to move at a lightning speed make it such quick and agile kid. Few images run though his memory repeating what Kazoki Atsuga, his father, movement. One easily lost track of Atsuga within a blink of an eye as if he managed to bend space and time. Mitsugi understood the potential of this blessings that he inherited. Something that I must sharpen to avenge my father.

Day started slow, sky started to shift from pitch black of a dawn to a orangish of a morn. Laying down on a bed in a rented studio apartment, Mitsugi has awaken for at least an hour. He couldn’t sleep well planning what should he do for the future. Fighting laziness to stay in the bed due to cold weather, he jumped and proceed to tidied up. Rooster partied giving signal to everyone to start the day. The orange-eyed student walked down the stairs of his apartment and saw the market opposite got lively. While zipping his jacket, Mitsugi murmured New day New challenge.

Hmm smelled nice coffee. Mitsugi quicken his steps to get a cup of hot Americano boosting up his eye power to handle those fatigue from sleepless night. The long queued of Hog Burger stall, next to his favorite cofeeshop, in this farmer market is deserved knowing how big is the portion Uncle Mazuma gave to his customer. Morning Uncle Mazuma. The orange-eyed student greeted. Morning Mitsugi, bird hunting for early worm eh. Mitsugi grinned and joined the customer queue.

Suddenly an old woman shout. Helppp!

[MFT]
[WC: 264]

Last edited:

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Her scream lighted out morning hustle bustle sound. Helpppp Please.

Mitsugi activated his Seikon ability to quicken and distort the time space to look for the the source of the sound. Then, the boy with X-scar on right cheek hesitated. He murmured. Nahh should not showcases my skills outright in front of the many passerbies.

A glimpse of tall statue catched his cynical orange eyes. Knowing where he should go to have a better view of places, then he fasten his steps and moved quickly towards the stone memorial. He tried to climb it baby steps. Until one time, his hand touch area with moss grew upon its surface and slipped. Buggg, a sound thump of his shoulder hit the ground. Mitsugi was able to positioned himself so his critical area is not injured. Pushing his body up on his elbow and knee, he gathered energy to stand up and re-climb. When his head move and his eye now able to see what is infront of him. A black placard was engraved at the bottom of the stone upright. “Aion the Dawnbringer, Right Hand of Raiden, who is said to have ascended to the heavens leaving no trace behind.” Raiden who? The brown-haired boy thought a glimpse before climbing the statue again. Suddenly a hand pulled him down. What cha doin here kid? You gotta damage the statue and I will get dipped fried because of you. An old man with a certain guard uniform with Cloud headband clearly shown him a kunoichi from this village.

Helpppp Please. The sounds get through again and the man let go of his hand on Mitsugi…

[MFT]
[WC: 273]

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Mitsugi knew exactly this is a voice of an old woman. His patriotic and empathic character nudged action to be heartwarm towards others. I must climb up and see from there. It is easier to scan its surroundings and locate where her location to be. Once the old guard of the statue let go of his hand, the brown haired student realised it was the shot to quickly shook the guard off. The blue eyed boy concentrated chakra on his feet as a preparation for him to climb the Dawnbringer statue. 1 step, 2 steps, 3 steps, Mitsugi knew now he had better balance when walking the statue upright. Then, the blue jacket student quickened his steps so that he could escape from the statue guard. Upon reaching halfway of the height, Mitsugi looked down and seemed like the Old Guard prepared his club. Mitsugi entered Syncronised Multipresence style to make multiple image of himself climbing the statue. He then casted Body Switch to switch upon his images. The brown haired student reach the top of the statue and looked down again and saw the old guard stitch his mouth. I managed to trick him hahaha. The blue eyed boy murmured.

Helpppp Please. The sound of old lady begging for attention brought Mitsugi back to his purpose up of the statue. Mitsugi focused his sight and hearing to look for the source of voice. He then stopped at crowd gathered at the plaza street between a ramen place and a thrift shop at the corner of the plaza.

[MFT]
[WC: 257]

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Help Me Please, i lost my wallet. The old lady shout. She squats in front of the thrift shop at the corner of the plaza. Looking exhausted, the old lady holding loads of gonies of what seems like used clothes and sandals, ranging from childrenlike, boys or girl and teenage and adult man and woman. She wears a pair of blue trousers and white tshirts, on a one hand holding what it seems a yellow bag. Her bag is ripped at the bottom and her items are spread over all over the pavement.

Mizugi approaches the old lady. Hi granny. What happened to you? The brown eyed granny replies, Someone pick me, and the thief managed to cut through my bag… She showed Mitsugi the hole in which another accesories dropped from it. I am concentrating to open up my store, was opening few locks and it just happened. I felt someone bumped into me…

Im so sorry mam, did he manage to hurt you?

No dear, im fine, shocked but quite well. Just shocked… because it may be my life that he took, but he managed to get my wallet through… im such a poor lady. The white tshirt lady blabberred. And today i planned to repay some of the loan that the bank lend me for this shop. Now its all gone Haaaaa she cried out loud.

Moved by the situation, Mitsugi asked, do you remember any kind of his looks mam? I eill help you to find him and get your money back… Mitsugi offered his hand to the lady to help her stand up…

[MFT]
[WC: 264]

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
The old white eyed lady take up the orange eyed boy helping hand, pulling her weight in. Thank you my dear... What is your name you little boy? The white eyed granny asked softly.

I am Mitsugi grandma... Kazoki Mitsugi. the x scarred face boy murmured. Why are you whispering my dear? My hearing skill is degrading as the old body kicks in. The blue pants grandma move nearer to him and correcting her squared eye glasses. Mitsugi see her white eyes rather confusing, it seems like a white layer covering the whole eyes. It seems like a disease, the brown haired boy thought. It will be rude to ask her whether she able to see or not, his thought run through. Ya grandma, my name Mitsugi, Kazoki Mitsugi, I am new to this village, the hidden Cloud village they said. I am wondering sightseeing of what does this village about. Ah i see young boy, nice to meet you Mitsugi. Let me properly introduce myself, my name is Hyuuga Minami, just a old lady who own a pawn shop for her daily needs. the yellow bag lady said. You see, i need your help dear. The thief was quite young, I guess someone above 15, teenager-like but seems not yet an adult. She mentioned. The thief wear red shirt and black pants, my wallet is yellow as well like my bag. She said. And please be careful dear. I think he held knife or something pointy, this bag is managed to cut through by him.

[MFT]
[WC: 256]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back