Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Studies and Learning [Tutoring]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit down with the books out, today he was going to teach Yukio about the history of the village deciding to give him a lesson in something that he would not easily forget, and he was determined to make sure that Yukio understood the importance of everything about the village and it was not going to be the easy topic that the man expected, instead he had plans and those plans involved teaching the Captain something other than just what the branch did, he had been spending time on training the boy to become a man.

Now it was time to teach him to step away from Captain and become a diplomate, a speaker that could be heard by all, he wanted to see that there was other options instead of just killing that was the second goal of the Sennin in this situation and he wanted to make sure that Yukio understood the message, and understood the history that had gone into making this place what it was today. After all there was no point in just throwing information at him if he had no idea where it began and what had happened to make the village what it was today.

There was a stack of books in front of the Uchiha inside the dojo, though this time he wanted to show them that these books each had a purpose they each had a goal and that that could be used to better improve the experience. Takeshi allowed himself to sit there and patiently wait, he didn’t want to throw anything out that could cause issues and he was going to make sure that his student came out of this understanding what was expected of him and what he had not yet learned completed. This was an academic tutoring something they had not had together in a while.

[TWC: 313/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some things never changed and that was the way the Hyuuga preferred it once more finding himself wandering through the halls of the Uchiha household Dojo prepared for another interesting lesson with Takeshi, considering how things had gone last time there was a slight spark of hope settling in Yukio's mind that this would not be as much of a strain as previously on occasion finding the spoken topics to be just as important as the physical opening to door to let his eyes rest upon the stack of books prepared upon his arrival.

"Well seems you have something different in mind today might I inquire as to what it is you've cooked up for this lesson?" It was an interesting turn of events though he didn't usually know what to expect when it came to the Uchiha's methods of teaching this certainly took him off guard the Captain finding a place to take a seat making an attempt to make out the names of each book his teacher had prepared for him.

Not since the academy days had he seen a stack like this and even then it would be a topic covered over many days to ensure the facts would be taken in without fail. Takeshi was one to make sure this was the case regardless however and had he been a lesser man there would have been expectation that this would last a few hours but after spending so much time with the soon to be Hokage Yukio was completely aware how his manner of speaking could explain something that appeared complex on the surface in few words while still making sense.

This was possibly how the Hyuuga had picked up his methods of teaching preferring to make lessons direct and straight to the point while making sure they had a big enough impact that they would not soon be forgotten no matter how much the passage of time would make the attempt.

[WC/WT: 326/326]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi turned as he allowed himself to smile to his student, it seemed the man had turned up to the tutor session though he honestly expected nothing less from his student, the man was reliable and always ready to learn though it seemed that this lesson would be something that Yukio was not normally used to and that could not be argued against. Most of the time that Takeshi called him here to make sure that he understood what the situation was with the world, and he would begin. Allowing his hand to open the first book up he brought a smile across his face.

“I thought I would teach you about this, I believe that we should begin to look at the past and move forward, so today I wanted to get an old book out and go threw what happened. After all Yukio, since I have taken on the role of your father, I may as well actually act like one for you.”

Takeshi considered the words as he looked at the Symbol on the book, it was the Clan symbol for the Hyuuga, he had managed to get a copy using some persuasion skills that he had. As he handed the book to Yukio he smiled towards the man that had joined him once more before beginning.

“You know not so long ago during this time you had a clan house and where available to live a life that would have been full of hard work and determination. Though the clan history has not gone from what you know, there is still the clan house though it sits dormant. This book here has the way that the Hyuuga used to live by the words that they kept and the alliances they forced, I think this might be of use to you. It does have a lot of interesting things in here that I found useful.”

[TWC: 631/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Snapping to attention in those moments the prospect of finding out more about his clan was an interesting one his interest well and truly peaked, throughout his many years the Hyuuga was painfully aware how few of his clan members were left within the leaf village the clan house being unused and left at least that's how he pictured it. This was something of a depressing thought considering the clan found its roots within leaf sighing and scratching the back of his head before speaking trying to formulate what to say in response.

"Well it is something I would like to learn about I know I was raised outside the village myself however I don't know why that was the case nor why so few remain in the aftermath or why non even live within the household itself even my own family history is lost after everything that happened." His head dropped slightly in those moments understanding part of that was his fault for better or for worse the few things he had discovered about his branch of the clan not being something the Captain was comfortable discussing nor with others discovering if it could be helped.

Though the lesson itself was an interesting prospect learning more about the village as a whole and the events that moulded it into what it has become today always being one to help improve the state of living for all citizens. In order to achieve such a goal the mistakes of the past would always be something to look back on one of the most important lessons he would ever learn for if the cycle of mistakes were allow to slowly return then things would only get worse before getting better that was a fact history and time were all too keen on teaching.

[WC/WT: 301/627]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch Yukio carefully as he allowed himself to go through the book with the man, it seemed that had never tried to come to search for answers about what happened to the clan inside of leaf, but that could not be blamed on him. The situation was what it was, and he could never fault that one, he was just trying to teach the man that he had grown with how he was and how his life was before everything happened, he deserved answers that much was clear. Today he would get those answers.

“Well I can explain from what I understood happened to your clan, we can go from there if you wish, from what these books say there was a time when the Hyuuga clan and the Uchiha clan both tried to rival each other for dominance inside of the village, each one trying to get the upper hand. That was fine packs were made and agreements signed that could not be broken, and life was good during this time. “

Takeshi continued to try and explain how the fragile existence happened though it was clear that there had been issues from both sides, though that mattered not this was in the past it was what would be considered history and he would have to explain to that Yukio at least, this way he would understand what was taking place.

“Look, I know this is not nice news, but the Hyuuga clan split which one of the packs wanted to assert dominance the other still was happy with the peace, of course for such actions retribution had to happen and in that case the Hyuuga clan that split was massacred, all killed in the night and thus the clan house stands dormant and empty since that time, it seems that the fate of your clan was not as good as what you would have expected and I cannot blame you if you feel confused about this situation.”

[TWC:965/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was something of a shock to the system to hear what his clan had done lost for words in those passing seconds as he took in each word the Hyuuga trying to find the right way to respond but with words failing him and the past being what it was there was no easy way to take such news. "I see....well it would explain a lot and why so many of the clan no longer reside within the leaf village however I would have hoped it was not such a horrific outcome for us."

To him it would begin to shed some light on why his grandparents decided to live outside the village yet remain in the land of fire the rest scattering to the wind to end up wherever chance would take them. It was also possible that the incident on the night that claimed those he called his parents could have been connected to such history however that could not be seen as a certainty given the circumstances that brought him back to leaf.

Shaking such things off before taking a deep breath there were many questions that came to mind concerning the events after that night. "Is there any information from recent times as to what happened with what remains of the clan or anything following the incident in question for all I do not wish to dig too deep too quickly it would be of comfort to know where they may have ended up over all these years."

Curiosity would not let such a subject to having never met another of his kin in the long years spent wandering the village hoping sooner of later one would return to remain in the homeland had all but run dry now simply content with the possibility of discovering if any yet remaining in nations far away from the hidden leaf.

[WC/WT: 313/940]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to consider the words that Yukio was saying, it seemed that he had to take in the information that his clan had been killed, but more he was wondering if there was any recent information of course Takeshi knew the answers to these questions and he knew that Yukio was a man that could take the words in and understand them. He was a man that could know that things happened in life and it was clear that he would be able to tell him the missing link that he wanted to be filled.

“There is no nice way to put this Son, no nice way to sugar coat it and I think you will agree that is not the way you would want it, you wouldn’t want it sugar coated and hidden from you, so I will be direct and blunt. The Hyuuga that survived where killed off by the joint efforts of the Uchiha and Hyuuga clan that stood together, those that survived are scattered but make no mistake that does not mean because of what happened in the past there is no chance for you to work to improve the future Yukio.”

Takeshi allowed himself to shut the book slightly as he tried to give some encouraging words to his student, the man had been taught by him so many times he knew that Yukio was now seeking answers and it seemed that he would have to give him all the tools to the question that he had, knowing that was another interesting fact.

“The choice is yours but those of your clan that did not make it out alive are still in the clan house, you may find the answers that you seek there. But let me tell you Yukio, the day will come when you have to step back into your own house, the Hyuuga clan is making its way back and I would look at what you can do to help that.”

[TWC: 1,296/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding slowly at this words Yukio knew there was little choice but to pick up the pieces of the past and make the most of it seeing as most of the clan had scattered or been killed those that were left would need to be cared for and if he would have to take up the role of doing so then that would be a responsibility the Hyuuga would be more than happy to take up. "Thank you Father I always prefer your straightforward manner of speaking it means I know what you say is the truth and the trust built over the years is still there."

Scratching his chin from this point onwards it would be a matter of where to begin rebuilding a clan was not a simple task it would take time and structure then there was the matter if any like his own family were left wandering fire country. "Though I do not speak of it often if at all my own family did not reside within the leaf village I only came here after an incident that brought me to my grandparents residence." It was a blast to the past being many years since the days of old had popped into mind being buried beneath the events of the present.

"My parents by blood had long abandoned the leaf village never to return and though I suspect them to be long dead I cannot rule out the chance to the contrary my mother was quite." There was a slight pause as he fumbled to find the correct phrase. "Crafty, Cunning, Cruel these are but vague memories of a time passed however these are things that stick out the most when I attempt to think of those times so long ago." A chill seemed to travel down the Hyuuga's spine a short time after shaking it off as a simple reaction to the memory.

[WC/WT: 318/1258]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of Yukio, it seemed that his parents had abandoned him and had left him out to dry. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he put his hand against his chin for a few seconds rubbing the chin in that split second to try and debate on what course of action could be taken. He allowed himself to sigh as he looked over to Yukio it was clear that he still wanted to find out the information that could be gathered and what really happened, he knew that much from just looking at his posture he had known him for so long that it was clear.

“I will not stop you from searching this path, the books I brought with me will open this door in your life, but I want you to remember Yukio that once you open it there is no going back. You cannot turn away and hide the things you will see it is as simple as that.”

Takeshi allowed himself to reach into his pocket as he drew out a old and dirty key he rotated it into the palm of his hand before placing it on the top of the books that he had recovered for Yukio. He allowed himself to stand up and head out of the Dojo it signalled the end of this conversation for Yukio though the real questions had only just begun this was the end of the conversation.

“Just remember with that key you unlock the past, something could be better kept out of the light, moving forward is an option as well but you are old enough to make that choice yourself Yukio. I have given you the tools the question is what you will do with them. That is down to you”

With that Takeshi was gone leaving Yukio to decide what he would do now.

[TWC: 1,500+/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Left to ponder his thoughts there was a brief time where Yukio couldn't help but think of what the outcome of attempting to find the family he once had would go there was no guarantee they would still be alive or even if any clues remained as to where they could be. Too many variables and not enough reward for the amount of effort required besides there had been many a reason for not going his history concerning family by blood was never something he wished to dig up once more.

This would not be the way of things perhaps in his younger days the Hyuuga might have requested to leave the village covering the whole thing as a trip to learn about the world and discover the fate of his clan but things as they were now were different from the old days. There was someone watching over him now a man Yukio could truly call father and risking that for a fleeting dream was never going to be worth it.

The hunt for knowledge was always a double-edged sword sometimes information would simply fall into your lap life giving hints and tips about where you could find what was being sought out, other times it would ask for a price so high the grief of realising what you've done to achieve such things were never going to be worth it in the first place. With a sigh and light shrug, the Hyuuga rose to his feet taking a moment to clear his mind of such thoughts before turning to leave the dojo.

If anything was discovered then the Captain would only take action on it when it aligned with the interests of the village and by doing so making sure he would never get lost in a personal vendetta against what remained of the Hyuuga clan.

[WT: 1500+]
[Topic left, Tutor complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back