Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Study Flashback [Learning Vulgar Variant]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Flashback

Junko would be found in the library as a young medic in training. Books would surround the young man as he was buckled down in studying the Vulgar Variant Kumogakure language.

He was in and out of the library for months, practicing and practicing. He knew if he mastered the language, he’d be able to secretly communicate with with kumo natives. It would be an asset worth wild, especially on missions.

Junko’s words were choppy and his pronunciation wasn’t the best. His writing was even worse. Often as he wrote the language, he misspelled words or put letters together that weren’t words at all. Nevertheless, he kept going.

Junko wrote:

Τι είναι. Να είστε σίγουροι ότι πρόκειται για τη ζωή. Τέσσερα το σακέ του χωριού. Shinobi αλήθεια, ειδικά ηγέτες. Θα μπορούσε να ορίσει τη ζωή τους σε μια στιγμή δύο διατήρηση και προστασία του χωριού

[What it ninja be. Be leaf that it’s about life laying down. Four the village sake. Shinobi true, especially leaders. Could lay down their life in an instant two preserve and protect the village]

”Man I can’t seem to get this crap right.” Junko said comparing his writing to the words and writing to the study books. As more time passed though, he was beginning to pick up his pace when writing and made less errors.

Junko wrote:

Τι σημαίνει να είσαι νίντζα. Πιστεύω ότι η ζωή είναι το κλειδί. Είναι τέσσερα το σακέ του χωριού. Αληθινή shinobi, ειδικά οι ηγέτες θα πρέπει να καθορίζουν τέλος ζωής μια στιγμή πάρα πολύ υπηρετούν στην προστασία του χωριού

[What it means to be a ninja. Well, I believe life laying is the key. It’s four the village sake. True shinobi, especially leaders should lay down life end an instant too serve in protect village]

This definitely wasn’t an over night process. In fact, it took nearly a year or two before Junko mastered the language.

Junko wrote:

Τι σημαίνει να είσαι νίντζα. Λοιπόν, πιστεύω ότι ένας Σινόμπι ικανός να θυσιάσει πρόθυμα τη ζωή του είναι το κλειδί γιατί ό, τι κάνουν είναι για το καλό των χωριών. Οι αληθινοί shinobi, ειδικά οι ηγέτες. θα πρέπει να χαράξουν με χαρά τη ζωή τους για να υπηρετήσουν και να προστατεύσουν το χωριό.

[What does it mean to be a ninja. Well, I believe a shinobi able to willingly lay down their life is a key because everything they do is for the villages sake. True shinobi, especially leaders; should gladly lay down their life to serve and protect the village.]

Repeating the words he wrote clearly, Junko smirked. ”I’ve finally mastered it” Junko said before closing the books beside him. Putting them back on the shelves one by one, Junko began rubbing his eyes. It was quite the work load and he was tired. Beginning to make his way out the vast library, Junko looked to the side and seen another individual loaded with books at a table. By the looks of the individual, he was around the same age as Junko and studying the same thing.

”Should I? What they hey. . . I’ll help the guy out.” Junko thought before pulling up a chair to the boys table. Introducing himself, Junko offered to help out the boy so he wouldn’t have all the same trouble Junko had.
Taking some time, Junko began pointing out things in the text books to break things down more easier. In addition, Junko began helping with pronunciation by slowly pronouncing things for the boy. Lastly, Junko gave the boy a batch of notes Junko wrote up himself that was sort of like a study guide. The study guide had additional ways to practice, flash card ideas, and much more.

Leaving all that with the boy, Junko knew he had come far in his studies. So far that he could now help others.

[Learning Vulgar Variant]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back