Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Studying (Private/PM)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Birds were just starting to chirp early in the morning as Randori approached the largest library in Kumogakure to study about various swords. The reason that he was interested in studying this topic was due to his recent discovery, the sword on his back could regenerate when it comes in contact with blood. He had never heard of a sword doing something like this and he wanted to find out how it did so that he might properly wield his new blade. As he approached the structure, it became much larger then it had looked in the distance and it was almost intimidating.Taking a moment to study the building, he began to be less intimidated and walked inside. Upon entering, it seemed much larger and even more intimidating then before. He stood in the entryway for several minutes until one of the librarians spoke to him.

"Could I help you with anything child?" an older woman had asked him.

"Ah, yes, I was looking for a book on the history of swords."

"Information about various weapons can be found in 2C, the stairs are over there." She pointed to her right at a large set of stone stairs leading to the second floor.

"Thank you." Randori said as he walked toward these stairs. After reaching the top, he looked at the many rows of bookshelves around him until he could find the one with the label 2C. He entered this aisle and looked at the various sections. Upon finding the section for swords, he immediately noticed a book titled, "Legendary Swords", this intrigued him so he skimmed through it until he found a sword named Kubikiribōchō. He saw that the sword had the same regenerative ability as his, but the illustration was different so he knew that couldn't be his sword. He put this book back and began looking for another that may have information on this ability.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the birds chirped Kanami was sitting at a table staring out the window and watching different birds fly around and interact with each other. The only reason she was at the library was to get some peace and quiet without somebody telling her what to do every single minute. Kanami was about 5 foot 2 inches, she was the age of 13 and her wardrobe was a white kimono with a branch design that had cherry blossoms on them. Sometimes she would even volunteer to read to the little kids. Just as she was about to get up a bunch of kids about 5 would run up to her with a story book.

"Can you read us a story Ms. Kanami?" one of the kids ask.

"sorry i'm kind of busy at the moment, maybe next time" Kanami asked even though she really wasn't busy.

"awwww... ok Ms. Kanami, sorry for bothering you" one of the kids said and they all go off.

Kanami didn't really like lying to kids but she needed a break at points. She had been working a lot and it was wearing her out. At that point she would just stay where she was sitting and relaxed watching the birds again. Kanami had another thing about her, she was unstable around boys her age and older.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a while of searching for any books that may help him found out what his sword is, he hears children nearby and looks around. He notices a small group of children with a disappointed look walking away from a girl that looked to be around his age. To him, she looked she knew her way around this library and figured it was worth a shot to ask her about the information he needs. He began walking toward her, and stretched due to the strain his new sword put on his back, this made the sword's tip rub against the carpet, cutting through it and making a slight screeching noise as it grinded against the stone beneath it. This made Randori sigh for a second since he probably attracted unwanted attention. As he grew closer to the girl, he saw the view from the large window she was looking out of. He looked at this while standing behind where she was sitting.

"Great view..." He said under his breath as he continued to look out the window. He eventually remembered his objective and looked back at the girl. "Excuse me, could you help me find something?" As he looked at her, he noticed that she was fairly attractive, but he put that off as being his age talking since he hadn't had any thoughts like that before. He looked back out the window and adjusted his sword as he watched the different birds flying around outside.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Kanami was looking out the window she didn't notice the male walking over to her but jumped a little when the male asked her something. She looked up at the male. "Oh! ummm... hello... heheh.. w-what is it that you need help finding?..." She said in a little nervous and unstable way. She was enjoying the peace and quiet but now a male walking over to her and ruining it a little from her unstable problem around boys. Her eyes looked pitch black but they were really a very dark brown because a small glint of brown showed. Her hair was really long and black and was in a pony tail, her face was nicely featured and seemed to have no cuts or scars on it. "And... Yeah, its a really nice view..." her voice was quite soft sounding and innocent which she was innocent.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I needed help finding some information about my sword, it seems to have a special ability," He didn't want to get to into detail since it would probably make the girl even more nervous then she already looked due to the blood absorbing part of the swords ability. "I was looking over in the weapons section but couldn't seem to find anything that might have information.." He looked out the window for another moment before going to sit down in a seat by the one the girl was sitting in. He pulled his sword from his back and began examining it for anything that may cause the regeneration but gave up on it and instead leaned back in the chair, enjoying not having the massive sword on his back.

Closing his eyes for a moment, he thought about what had happened the day before and remembered that he should introduce himself to people he just met to put them at ease. he sighed for a moment before putting on a fake smile and reaching out his hand to the girl. "My name's Soruja Randori by the way, what's yours?" He hated himself for meeting so many people in the past forty eight hours, he thought the changes his age was putting him through were going to pull him away from his hatred of other human beings.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She cleared her throat. "Well.. Ummm... Hmmmm... I don't know a whole lot about swords but I can try to help.." She looked at the sword, it was something that she had never seem before. Kanami would carefully touch its blade. After a little while looking at it she takes her hand away and leans back in the seat and looks back at the male who was smiling and holding his hand out. For a few minutes she would think then shakely took his hand and said. "My name is.." She swallowed a little. "Kanami..." She was still quite nervous so she wasn't talking properly. "It's nice.. To meet you.."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Randori waits until Kanami was done examining his sword before standing up and putting it back onto his back. " Nice to meet you Kanami." He said before readjusting his sword to a more comfortable position. "Come with me, we'll see if we can find a book that could help in some other place." As he walked away, he was stopped by the librarian from before who looked slightly irritated at him.

"Is this boy bothering you young lady?" she asked kanami.

Randori ignored what she had said and asked, "I was trying to find what I was looking for where you had suggested, but couldn't find anything. I guess I need to be specific with it though, my sword has some special ability and I would like to know how it works. Do you know where I could find that information?" The librarian looked even more irritated then before as her question was ignored by Randori, but thought about what he had asked.

"The only place I think you could find something like that is in the protected records area of the library, but you would need proof of that you're a native of Kumogakure.."

Sighing at what the librarian had said, Randori pulled out his ID from the academy, hoping it would have the information that she needed. The librarian nodded and handed the ID back to him. He tucked it back into the pocket where he kept it.

"I suppose that you may enter, but I must supervise since you're not quite of age and there are many important documents in there. Follow me."

"Hold on a second, Kanami you're coming right? I'm assuming that you're a native." He said as he looked back at her, waiting for a response.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanami was about to Answer from the librarian but just deals with it. She would get up from the seat. "Yes.. I'm coming.. And yes I'm a native of Kumogakure..." She pulled her ID from the academy then put it away and followed. She wasn't entirely bother by Randori, just a little unstable but was starting to loosen up around him. Kanami would walk next to Randori. She had only. A slight smile on her face because she was faking it but it looked real.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The librarian lead the two of them back downstairs and behind the counter where you would check out books, she pulled a key from her pocket and opened the door to her left. She signaled for the two of them to follow, and as they entered, it was a much smaller area compared to the rest of the library. This room had only two stories and was slightly smaller in overall size. Randori was somewhat disappointed at the sight before him since he was expecting something grander then what it was. The librarian continued leading them through this room until she stopped in front of one of the aisles.

"This is where you'll have the best chance at finding what you're looking for," she said, "It is the various weapon crafting techniques of this village and various other villages." She stepped to the side and signaled for them to go into the aisle.

Randori entered the aisle and immediately began looking for a book that could have information on the ability. He could feel the librarian watching him intently, as if she thought he was going to tear up one of the scrolls or books around him. Occasionally looking at her, she seemed even more annoyed then before even though he hadn't done anything, this was part of the reason he didn't like others. Eventually, he looked back to the entrance of the aisle to see if Kanami had followed him.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanami stayed behind him following him. While Randori looked she looked as well then spotted a fancy looking book still in good shape. As she looked through the book she found Randori's sword. "U-ummm.. Hey.. Randori?... I think I found what your looking for..." She said getting better with talking to Randori.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Randori continued looking for a book until he heard Kanami. He walked over to her and looked over her shoulder at the page the book was opened to. In the book was the same style of sword as his, but not quite the same since his had a bit more in the way of decoration on it. Looking over the pages, he could see that his sword was made of a material commonly referred to as blood iron, which could absorb the blood of living creatures to remake itself. The book goes on to explain that these kinds of swords were made simply to require less maintenance in wars, that they were quite a bit sturdier then other metals, and the reason that it used blood is due to the iron in blood. 'So that's what it is huh?' He thought to himself, now satisfied that he knew how his sword worked.

"Thanks for your help," Randori said with a smile, "I'm gonna go, you can come if you want, but if not then we should hang out again some time." He was confused as to why he just asked another person to meet up again, but ignored it for until he was alone. He thanked the librarian for her help as he walked by her and turned the corner to start heading toward the exit.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding she would follow Randori. "Your welcome.." For some reason she was getting along with Randori, she never used to get along with boys her age or older but for some reason she felt a little more at ease around Randori. "And.. Well sure... I don't mind hanging out sometime... But I will stay here for a little longer... If you don't mind maybe we could go read a story to those kids that asked me earlier they are still here..." She looked up at Randori calmly.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the door back into the main library, Randori was satisfied with the grander look compared to the room they were just in. He heard Kanami suggest reading to the children and he had no problem with it. "Sure why not, I have nothing else to do I suppose. But I probably won't do much of the reading since I don't do well with crowds of any kind, and I normally don't even do well with even one person." He walked back up the stairs to the second floor and over to the area where they had met. Looking out the window, he could see that the sun was almost in the middle of the sky and he began feeling somewhat hungry but not enough that he needed food immediately. He sat down in the seat he had before and removed his sword from his back so that he could sit comfortably.

He watched as Kanami followed slightly behind him and he invited her to sit. "I can go get the kids if you want, if they haven't already noticed you're back that is." He leaned his sword against the chair and leaned back with his hands on his head. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, letting it out a few seconds later he's never felt this calm around another person before, but he liked being at ease. "You seem less nervous then before." he said to Kanami before opening his eyes.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No, they have already noticed me and just follow my lead once you start it's quite easy..." She smiles and the kids walk over to her to see if they could read to them. Kanami would take the book and sit down next to Randori. "That I'll talk to you about some other time So here is the plan, I'll read one page then you read one and once you start you won't have a problem reading to them.. I'll start..." Kanami would flip to the first page and start reading the first page and when she finished she hands Randori the book and showed him were they are.. The kids were sitting on the floor watching them with smiles on their faces.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing how well Kanami could read to the group of kids and felt as though he would just disappoint them. As the book was seemingly forced on to him, he took it and sighed. He began reading in a monotonous voice since he hadn't done this before. He didn't bother looking around since he knew what the kids were probably thinking. When he finished the page he had to read he looked up and saw that the kids looked confused, a couple of them holding back laughter. Sighing to himself again he handed the book back to Kanami with his thumb on the place that he left off. 'I can tell this is going to take a while' he thought as he lifted up his sword to examine it while Kanami was reading. Noticing another small chip where it had hit the floor earlier, he pressed his finger against the sharp part of the blade and let the blood slowly slide down and repair the chip. He smiled as he watched it almost instantly become repaired before wiping the remaining blood off with his shirt and wrapping his finger in his clothing.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would blink and frown at the children that were holding back laughter and they straiten up and Kanami would smile and read her part. After she finished reading the page she would smile and hand Randori the book for him to read. "Your doing great... Keep it up..." She whispered so the kids did not hear. He waits for Randori to read his page.

Time skip

After the book was done Kanami excused herself and grabbed the kids that were about to laugh and told them it was Randori's first time and they nod and leave. Kanami would return to Randori and smiles. "You did great..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Putting on a fake smile as Kanami walks up and praises him, Randori begins feeling somewhat strange, probably due to over interaction with another human is what he thought. He thanked and praised her as well before standing up and putting his sword back in it's place on his back and stretching since they we reading to the children for about an hour. He looked out the window and saw that it was about mid day and then his hunger from before kicked in. Holding his stomach as it growled, he remembered the ramen shop from yesterday and decided he'd eat there since he had more money today.

"Well, I'm hungry" he said to Kanami as he looked at her, "I'm probably going to go to Dawnbringer's Plaza for lunch if you want to come along." Looking back out the window, he could see the large statue that is in the center of the plaza, it looked so small from this distance. He turned around to take one last look at the large library that he may never visit again before he would depart, and then he looked back at Kanami to see what she would say.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Randori mentioned lunch her stomach would grumble and nod. "I'll tag along.. I am quite hungry..." Great thing she did bring money with her. Kanami didn't think she was going to get lunch but she brought money instead just in case she did get hungry. Kanami would run up to Randori and walk with him to Dawnbringer's plaza.

[exiting, going to Dawnbringer's plaza with Randori]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Randori smiled when Kanami ran up to him as they made their way out of the library and to Dawnbringer's Plaza. Before exiting the building, Randori thanked the librarian one last time for her help. He looked back at the building they were just in and appreciated the design one last time before continuing to lunch with his new friend. Strangely, he enjoyed being around her, and didn't mind having to be around her even more that day. As they exited the courtyard, they entered a large crowd of people going about their daily business, this brought Randori's mind off of socializing and back into hatred for people. He didn't make any attempt to talk to Kanami before they reached the plaza, and nearly forgot she was even there before they exited the crowd.

Looking up at the giant statue before them, he felt strangely inspired again and looked at it as if it was his first time. He rubbed his face before leading Kanami to the ramen shop where they would have lunch. Randori still thought it was strange that he had enjoyed the day..
(Exited)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back