Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sub Account System 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Hey everybody!​

Recently we on the administration introduced the option to make sub accounts, as some of you gleefully jumped headfirst into.
Now, I wasn't entirely pleased with how the addon we used for it worked, so I've been spending my spare time working on a replacement for it since then. It wasn't an easy task, as I had to learn how XenForo handles addons.

Today I completed the replacement, and with @Keiji, have added it to the site, and disabled the old one.
You guys don't need to do anything to be switched over, I've already handled that.

It should be noticably faster in terms of switching, and showing accounts in the quick switcher.
And your profiles now also show if you've got a sub account, while your sub accounts show their parent account.

For the people that don't yet have a sub account made, that can be done from within the addon as well, there's a form for making a new account there.

If something happens to be amiss with your usage of the addon, don't hesitate to let me know so it can be fixed.

Enjoy!
Shinrya Kitsune,
Resident Code Monkey

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back