Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Summoning No Jutsu [ Class/Tutor ]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi prepared himself for the day's lesson. The summoning jutsu was quite tough. Toshi pulled it off with ease once before, but he figured it was out of pure luck. The last few days he attempted the technique he found himself unable to summon anything. He didn't know if he had been rejected from the felines of the contract, or if he was doing something wrong. He didn't let his failures get to him, and he wasn't going to start letting them be a hindrance today. He asked Nao for some help, hoping that this would get him over the hump that stopped him from a successful summon.

While waiting under the evening's sun, Toshi attempted the technique once more. "Summoning no Jutsu! The chakra flowed through his body like normal. He slammed his hand to the ground, kanji began to sprawl on the grass forming a circle. Suddenly a puff a smoke engulfed the area. Once clear, there was nothing before him. He only stood, watching as the kanji retracted and disappeared. "Hmm. Maybe this technique takes a while to get down." He concluded that he performed the technique correctly the first time through beginner's luck. Learning from someone that had experience would help him along the way.

Toshi sat down Indian style and began to meditate. Calming his mind would help him prepare for the day's lesson.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had been looking for a small while now... He would snuggle up in the blanket as he watched the kid. 'He really has come a far way...' Were thoughts running through his mind as he noticed that it wasn't going to get far. He would grab two cups of tea and once ready, bring them outside towards Toshi. He reached and placed one beside and then sat down so if he wanted to he could put up a smoke.

"You know... not everything is getting solved while doing meditating.." He would speak and wait for him to finish it before smiling warm. "Practicing a jutsu..? I could... somewhat guess it, but not fully." He would motion on the hand signature he had been using. "Which one is it exactly..? I can help you master it quicker?" He questioned towards him as he would wait once more while holding his hands warm on his tea.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi looked up to Nao as he heard his words. It looked as though Nao had brought him a cup of tea. He smiled as he stood up, moving over to Nao. "Is that second cup for me?" Nao's words were true, he knew having a calm mind was only part of the equation of being a successful ninja.

Toshi placed his focus back on Nao as he asked Toshi what jutsu he needed help with. Toshi grinned. "Well, after making it back to the village, I thought I had the summoning jutsu down packed. Well, the last few times I attempted the technique, something went wrong. I don't know if it's because my cat friend doesn't like me anymore, or if I'm at fault when using my summoning technique." Informing Nao of his situation, Toshi felt a bit lost with the whole matter.

"I figure it isn't something that I could pull off right off the bat. And I know you have a lot of experience with Sai and Jibril." Toshi lifted his arms and rested his hands on the back of his head. "I know I can get this jutsu down, as I don't plan on giving up anytime soon." Looking at his expression, one would be able to tell that the boy was determined. It was just the stay of the day for him. If Nao was willing to help, he'd put in hard work to reach the true potential of the jutsu. He was sure he could overcome the complications.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he had placed down the second cup, he would have guessed Toshi would know instantly it was for him. But it seemed to be the case that he wasn't sure at all. "It is, having something warm and reflecting often helps better..." He would comment on that as he would listen towards Toshi.

"You use the following handseals in order; Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram." he would start and showcase them in slow motion. "Not to mention; you must make sure you have drawn some blood before. This can be from anywhere... For example; I often bite the tip of my finger, it things, but eventually, you get used to it. When you are wounded, per se a kunai cut, you can use that blood too. Preferably the hand you signed the contract with. After that, you do the hand seals and press where you want the creature to be summoned." He would slow-motion this whole process and not use chakra to showcase how it looked like for Toshi.

"I have a special bond with them, first off because of my ability Contract Mastery, but also because I am an Achsage and they are my best kins. ' He would chuckle as he thought of the face Jibril would give right now. She hated the lengthy theoretics stuff. He would then reach out to Toshi's head and attempt to ruffle the hair a bit. "I know you can do it; sometimes you just need a reminder of how it should have been going... Right..?" He questioned and would look towards him and grinned big before retracting his hand and place it back around the cup of tea.

"I am having a good day, how about we practice the things you wish today?"

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi smiled wide and took the tea cup in both his hands. He closed his eyes, slowly sipping the tea. It hit the right spot, and even made his belly feel a bit warm. He looked back up to Nao, watching as he went through the hand seals for the Summoning technique. So it wasn't that part that he was doing wrong. He guessed that maybe it had to do with the control of his chakra. He did forget, however, that he was to draw some blood to use the technique. He remembered signing the contract in blood. It was most likely how he managed to get the jutsu to work the first time. He hadn't thought much about that part.

The demonstration Nao put on answered a few of Toshi's questions, but then Nao said something that completely threw him off. "Uh ... Right." Toshi commented. One could tell that he became distracted by something. "Okay, but before we begin, what's an Asage? Archsage?" Toshi stopped trying to say it there, being reminded of sausage from the way he said it. It was a term Toshi hadn't heard before. It sounded mythical, Archsage. He took another sip of his tea, trying to guess what it meant.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What is an Archsage..." he would smile. "Be ready for a long talk... since it isn't the most easier to be explained." he would first ready the child for the waterfall of words that would soon come along.

"Sage Mode is an empowered state that can be entered by blending natural energy with one's chakra, creating senjutsu chakra. Sage Mode allows users to tap into the natural force of the world, opening up new techniques to them and allowing them to power up existing ones with the new senjutsu chakra."
"You have all kinds of Energy around, as I probably explained earlier. Natural Energy is the purest form of chakra that exists in the world and atmosphere, where those who went to the dark side have Corrupted Energy. Senjutsu is the practice of combining and shaping it with one's own chakra to produce effects grander than either could create on their own." He would look towards his hand and up to the sky. "Those who have learned this ability have earned the title of Sage within their contract, and by interacting with Natural Energy, can undergo a special transformation that enables them to gain features and skills normally limited to contracts themselves. It really is different by the type of contract you own. For example, I hold a Kami and a Yokai contract. Pretty contradicting, but my alignment still remains holy despite me using Jibril's contract to tap into." He would chuckle as he thought about how it would make her feel about that." With that, he would tap into it by simply a breath as he was one after all. His hairs grew longer and he gained symbols all over his body. His skin turned a bit darker while his hair started to turn even more white.

"Guess the moral of that story is that, just as there are many types of contracts, there are also many types of Sages in the world. It can only truly be mastered by a few they say... My story for example is that I went to a mountain with frogs... Despite me having a different contract, they did help me out to learn it all."

He would let Toshi adjust to this form of his, after all he was merged with Jibril's now. "A sage's bond is rather special with their allied contract than others would have. You could say that our contracts have lived longer and have gained a much brighter knowledge. Like Excursai often shows, where Jibril hides it. I often don't need to summon them when I am in battle, as they are watching me, protecting me in a sense too." He would wait for questions or the likes from the kid.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi almost dropped his tea cup. His quick reflexes kicked in, catching the cup mid-air, but he did spill the rest of his tea.

"Woah!" Toshi was speechless. Not only did Nao execute the summoning jutsu without any trouble, but he also transformed. Was this Nao's true form? "You transformed like that superman guy, but better!" Speaking of the old comic books that he read, Clark Kent always excited the boy when he went into that phone booth. Coming out as the superhero everyone loved. Toshi couldn't contain his excitement, and it was noticeable.

Though there was something to calm him down. Hearing that there were evil natured people also left him speechless. "There's a dark side?" Toshi asked, still trying to comprehend what senjutsu was. He never thought a shinobi would go as far as joining the bad team. Maybe being a traitor to your village was one way to get on someone's bad side, but to actually choose to be evil natured sounded horrible. How did they live their life? What was there true lifestyle? Did they have a real shinobi way anymore?

Toshi took in the information that he was given. He tried relaying it back to Nao, but he wasn't sure he'd gotten everything correct. "So Senjutsu is natural energy, like the water of the Earth, and the wind flowing through the air."

"And Jibril uses corrupted energy. But she still helps you out even though you're a good person. You must be the ultimate good guy."
It sort of made sense to the boy.

"The Archsage."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"There is yes... "Cursed chakra or Dark chakra sometimes named. Is chakra formed most of the time by negative emotions from the heart? It requires a user to have a proper chakra control to use, and a disruption in the control can offer a damaging backlash. For example, a body can heavily deteriorate when its control is sabotaged. However, to those who do master it, they seem to have no or even fewer drawbacks. Those people are called Dark Sages... and they can easily toy with the aspects of life and death as they see fit.. Now I ain't a dark sage exactly, but I do know we have somewhat of an extra chakra reservoir. For example, if I ever my sage mode, I get holy alignment. Now I deal strong damage against a Dark Sage, but weaker damage against a spirit. Dark sages are strong against Spirit but weak against Holy. For those who have SPirit, they deal damage against holy, but hardly anything against Curse..." He would take a sip as he would let this settle in for him before going on with his waterfall of words..

"Our Archsages are often around working together with our companions. But Dark Sages... now since I don't know any personally, I can tell you the stories I know about them... They have this corrupted pool. Our natural chakra is the purest form we use, it doesn't fit a dark sage. They corrupt their senjutsu in order to surpass the natural order of things. Hence why I say toy with life and death... They create powerful seals on people, corrupted seals. They are a lot stronger than the ones I can inscribe for example. But... I guess the main thing the Dark sage is known for... is their Impure world Resurrection. It's one of the most feared techniques..." Nao would stare towards his own mug and started to talk further.

"They are able to bind a soul to a body, may that soul be living or long passed away, they can infuse empty bodies with these souls in which the body transforms to that of the soul's original body, retaining all their memories and abilities..."

He would listen towards Toshi once more, thinking about that made a bit of sense... He would nod on his way of explaining the water to earth and all that. Once he heard about Jibril, he could chuckle. "Jibril used to be a Kami, then she was abandoned because of things in her past. She loved someone... And that is why they threw her out. Jibril and Excursai don't... exactly get along well all of the time either." He would comment on that and drink the last bit of his tea and place the mug down. He would trace over the marks on his body as he couldn't get used to this. He already knew Keiji would shout at him to use his archmage abilities just like that and the strain it could have on his body... But he felt perfectly fine now.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm, negative emotions. Then I choose to have positive emotions to power my heart." It was final. He knew that his duty to protect the village was something that he chose to do from the heart. Even though it requires some sweat and grit, he would always move for the better of the village. It was the positivity in his heart that made him that way, and it was something he wouldn't ever let go of.

"Holy, Spirit, and Cursed." The talk interested Toshi to say the least. He wasn't going to let his heart turn out cursed for sure, but it sounded as though he still had a choice to make. All three choices had a positive and negative side. Being devoted to his village, and keeping it strong against negativity sounded like he would go the holy route. At least for now, as being spiritual intrigued the boy as well. It didn't sound negative, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was exactly.

Toshi registered that Archsage's gained a pure pool of chakra, while Dark Sages' chakra fed off of negativity. Toshi knew this meant that he would have to throw away anything negative from his personality. He wouldn't want to feed a Dark Sage with negativity in his heart. It'd also make him weak if he wanted to be a Holy Archsage. Defending the village meant that much to him.

"Impure World Resurrection." Toshi put two and two together from the name. "It sounds as though such a thing could destroy the world." Instead of getting angry, Toshi sighed. This wasn't going to be easy. This was the first time he let his anger subside, the frustration upon hearing such a thing was overcome by a sense of calmness that swept into his mind. Controlling his anger became a priority now. He thought back to all the times he let his anger overtake his Yuki bloodline techniques. Corruption led his abilities, and he didn't notice it, but now he had the power to change that.

The tears that flooded his eyes began to leak into the boy's face. His heart began to react to the tears, and it felt as though a weight was released from his shoulders. Toshi dropped his teacup to the ground, wiping away his tears with his left arm. "Sorry about that Nao, and sorry for all the times I let my anger control my abilities. I'll do a better job at controlling my emotions, and my natural talents." The boy spoke through choked words, binding souls to bodies sounded powerful indeed. The boy sniffled a bit after wiping his face. The breakdown was only momentary, but the information would stick with him for the rest of his life.

"Is there a way to overcome such a technique?" The boy asked after calming from the sniffles. It was as though Nao were telling him a story, and he wondered if the good guys won in the end. Toshi picked up the tea cup, placing it on the table, noticing Nao trace the markings on his body. He wondered if Nao was a soul, attached to the body that he called Nao. He decided not to ask, but instead, he asked a different question.

"Will I become like that if I master becoming an Archsage?" He looked to his own body, wondering if he'd become different. It seemed it was time to let go of physical appearances. His heart would determine the person that he was.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he saw that Toshi started to cry, a part of him started to feel hurt. It was in his chest and even he wasn't fully sure what this meant. It was... simular to the time where Keiji gave him the puppy eyes. Instinctly he woul reach out for the child, lift him up and place him down on his lap. He would slowly weave a little with his lap and humm an old song. "Don't worry about it. Once you make a mistake, learn from it, and grow out bigger of it. If that makes a bit of sense." He would explain and slowly start to go through his hairs if he allowed. It always calmed him down to get patted, perhaps it would be the same with Toshi.

" Someone once told me this; I am strong, because I know my weakness. I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws. I am fearless, because I learnt to recognize, illusion from real. Iam wise because I learnd from my mistakes. I am a lover because I have felt hate, and... I can laugh because I have known sadness." He would start to fiddle with the marks on his body afterwards.

"Holy is stronger in allignment then Cursed is. Cursed it stronger I believe against Spirit, while spirited wins against us. So In a sense we would win?" He would tickle the boy a little on sides. "As for techniques to keep emotions in check... Don't supress them, they do happen. You can be angry, to can be happy. Just don't drown in the emotions. What I do; is think of things that make you happy, things that brings you to home. When I feel lost... I think of everyone here at Sakurako. You, Keiji, Tsuki and ofcourse Hikaru. That always keeps me going."

"Every person has their own unique looks. For example, when I use Excursai Sage mode... These marks are white... And... Today I learned, when I use Jibril... they are black..." He would show his hand. "I know people who becoeme opage almost, I have heard that they grow animalistic traits... please not for me. Can you imagine all the flees? I would have to bath all the time!" he would attempt to turn a joke aout it for him to smile and laugh about.

Last edited:

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now sitting in Nao's lap, Toshi's crying would slowly come to a cease. He listened to the song, and the words that his teacher spoke. Mistakes would only help the boy grow, only if he learned the error of his ways and learned to overcome them. He didn't plan on revisiting his errors, as a matter of fact, he would seek a way to demolish his corrupt ways once and for all. Maybe then he would one day become a teacher for the ones that had such questions.

Toshi let out a sigh as he was patted on the head. He felt a bit better as his tears began to dry. The words Nao spoke next would stay with the boy for a lifetime, and then some. It reminded him that one could overcome anything, if they had the right intentions, and stayed true to themselves. Overcoming the enemy was as simple as that, though you may have to go through hardships, that beautiful sunset would be awaiting you on the other side. Who said that the grass wasn't as green on the other side?

After being tickled, Toshi let out a fit of giggles. "Well, if we can beat the curses and the negative energies, what else is there to win?" The conversation with Nao helped the boy mature a bit. He still didn't completely understand the spiritual side of things, but one day, when the time was right, he'd find out about that as well. Noting what Nao said about his emotions, Toshi nodded. He held his clan members close to his heart. They were a family to him, and he could only look forward to growing closer to each and every one of them.

With a better view of Nao's new form, Toshi inspected his sensei closely. The markings on him were very unique. Even his skin looked different.

Toshi leapt down from Nao's lap, "Nao, I think I'm ready. Whatever happens, however I change, I'm ready for it. I'm ready to master Senjutsu, and become an Archsage." He would fight while keeping what was dear to him in his heart. His shinobi way was to protect those closest to him. His family, his village, and his belief on carrying out the good in life, is what mattered most to him. He would make it tough for his opponents to overcome his heart.

"I'm closest to the water, wind, and the earth elements. Ice comes naturally to me, so I could use those to my advantage when it comes to Senjutsu." Toshi looked to Nao, his tears were completely gone now. "Keeping a pure heart and outlook and staying true to my emotions," Toshi calmed himself, closing his eyes as he thought of what meant most to him. "I will find my flow of chakra through the elements that work by my side." The water from the pond from the backyard began to spiral upward, letting off a beautiful shimmer that allowed the water to sparkle.

With his eyes still closed he continued on. "Staying focused, I will overcome my fears. I will find my true strength, and I will solidify it to overcome any obstacle in my way." The chakra from within began to become visible on the outside. A green aura of chakra engulfed the boy, giving him his own shimmering effect. He never felt such a surge coming from within, but he allowed it to overtake him, and let it flow.

The water from the pond started flowing towards Toshi, carried by gentle winds that entered the area. The water came crashing down on the boy, engulfing his entirety. Only a silhouette of the boy was visible behind the water. One could make out a few changes as the water encased the boy's body. Suddenly the water froze over, becomming solid, and trapping the boy within ice. Though his eyes were closed, he could invision the image of the feline overlord, Hidega. It was almost if he spoke to the overlord, even though the two were completely silent.

After a short time, the ice shifted back into it's liquid form. Each droplet returned to the pond area, once again carried by the graceful winds that now left the scene. Toshi opened his eyes, he felt different, both physically, and emotionally. He felt a calm that he could relate to finding peace.

"So this is how the felines feel." Toshi looked over his new image with dull, but vibrant red eyes. His hair was now an emerald and black blend. He now wore jewelry in his ears, and rings on his thumbs. Colorful markings of majestic creatures, plush fluffy clouds, and splashes of the firecrest waves of water covered the boy's arms and chest. He wore clothing indicating that he served in a service of some kind. "Calm yet seeking the answers. Not bothered by much, but intrigued by most. Patient even through disaster, and focused even when unaware."

Toshi accepted his new appearance, and the aura of grace that swept over him. It felt as though if he lost his focus and calm nature, that the new found abilities that lay rested within him would depart. He didn't know where to start, but he felt that if he just let things flow naturally, he would find the answers.

Toshi looked to Nao, "Even my teeth feel weird." Toshi said comically as he pulled at his mouth, trying to feel his back teeth with his tongue.

---
Applying for Archsage Kinjutsu

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao felt warmth spread as he heard the child chuckle under the tickles. With that, he was happy and stopped tickling. As Toshi leaped from his lap, he would watch. his head would tilt a little to the side, letting his hair fall from his shoulder. "Well... I will be here waiting and watching." he would just keep sitting as he had been, not making many or any sudden movements to break his concentration as he needed to have it right now.

The way that Toshi froze over, how everything was going. It was hard to hold back the worried face Nao hold for a moment. "T-Toshi..?" He eventually asked and just moments later, the boy defroze once more before him. A thick swallow took him and his eyes instantly scanned the young one to see if there were any harm doing to his body. But it seemed like there was nothing harm done to him through the ice and the likes. "Y-you..." Nao had to put this carefully. Really carefully to break this news to him.

He gave him a moment to check himself out before he would do too. Eventually, just spin a finger to mention that he should spin around. Almost as if he was with one of the younger ones clothing shopping to see if everything did fit right. Eventually, Nao thought of a way for Toshi to really see himself "I have a plan.." he would start to make a few hand signs before he would look towards the other, a puff of smoke emerged, and then a spitting image was there of the kid. "It's a clone jutsu... It doesn't copy me but did copy you. Now you can have a good look over yourself. I guess this is your sage mode..." He would tell the truth that for him it went a lot harder than it went for Toshi. Yet he couldn't stop having that proud parent smile all the time.

"You will 'see' the world a bit different in this form than your usual. THat is due to the Natural energy that you have." He would comment as he would wait for all the questions probably emerging from the kid. He didn't want to waterfall him this instant.

[OOC;
Jutsu used; Spitting Image - Mastered

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi would slowly turn around, spreading his arms as he looked himself over. Completely one complete spin around, he'd face Nao once more, studying his reaction. Shortly after, Nao completed a few hand seals. The boy watched as a puff of smoke engulfed the area. It was interesting to see an exact copy of himself had been made in his current form. Nao explained the techniques, and confirmed that he had entered Sage Mode.

"Hmm..." Toshi placed a hand on his chin, walking around the clone as it stood at attention. He inspected the new color of his hair, pulling a strand of it just to check if it were real. "My hair now has strands of green, and my eyes have turned red." Noticing his voice he grinned a bit. He sounded a bit more masculine, but you could still hear the youth in his voice. He sounded nonchant and cool about everything.

He looked a bit closer to the markings on his skin. It seemed to notify him off something. The water and the way it flowed with the wind reminded him that he could easily manipulate water and wind into ice. It was part of the Yuki bloodline, the same blood that flowed through him. The dragon reminded the boy of the sky, as well as the cloud markings. It still intrigued the boy that water could touch the sky and become a cloud during it's cycle, yet, come back down to the earth and flow with the rivers. It knew both the birds and the fish, the astronauts and their spaceships as they flew past, and the submariners that scouted the oceans. "The best of both worlds." Toshi would say, now moving on from the markings to the clothing that he wore.

They looked formal, but he liked them. Maybe he would pick out some clothes similar to the style when he went out with Tsuki again. He moved away from the clone, understanding that even though he looked and felt different, that he was still the same person on the inside.

"I will see the world different?" Toshi's mind began to drift as he looked up to the sky, noticing the cumulus clouds pile upon themselves up there. Nature was something he always paid attention to. Looking at it from this new standpoint, he felt as though he could talk to nature. "How so?" Toshi asked, his eyes staying on the cloud formation. He also wondered about his new abilities, but wouldn't try them out just yet. He was still getting used to his new body, and the mood that over swept him.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao felt proud as he was watching Toshi spin around himself. As Nao would just simply watch at this moment; he would absorb how Toshi looked; almost feeling like a proud papa moment. "You will see the world different as you now will be using Natural chakra, the purest form of it." He would take a break and chuckle as he reminded himself a little about how he used to be. "Just... look around; when you enter sage made you will notice your Physical parameters and sensing capablities are dramaticlly enhansed for as long as this mode is active. Through training you can enhance this though. Eventually... You can enter and leave it in a breath. Just... breathe, meditate and see."

He would wait a moment before he would exit his own form, already feeling it and leaving a heavy sigh. "I know keiji will scold me already.." he had sweat droplets and it seemed his illness was kicking his behind as of this moment. He would still grab out a scroll from his cltohin and hand it over; it was sealed with his own sennin symbol for the person. "Inside this scroll Toshi, is my recommandation towards your Genin or even further along your Dream. Give this to the person in charge and they will know."

scroll text said:
"Who ever reads this,

This young shinobi, Toshi, knows a lot about his training is very driven and ready for the upcoming exams.

Regards,
Sazuki Nao
Medical Sennin

"Now go... and forfill those dreams.' He would shoo Toshi away so he could lay on the ground to catch a breath.

[Tutor passed]
[Topic left after Toshi's post]
[Recommandation for Genin/AiT exam]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Accepting the scroll, Toshi looked it over before putting it away. He'd keep it close. He was only steps away from his first examination of shinobi hood. He wondered what was to come in life as he looked to Nao once more. "Nao-Sensei, I'm honored to be recommended for my exam." Toshi looked to Nao with an excited grin. "I don't plan on letting you down Nao. I will pass the exam with flying colors." Toshi expected nothing less from himself. With all the training and hard work that he put in, he just knew that he'd pass his examination.

Toshi stayed in Sage Mode while leaving the area. He'd train on holding his composure in the with the new technique. He knew he wouldn't be a let down under Nao's training. It was all for the aid of the village. If he kept pushing himself, he'd overcome even the obstacles that seemed too much for him. "When I succeed at my examination, I'll come back and tell you all about it." His calm voice trailed as he looked towards Nao while walking off. Nao would most likely be the first to hear of his examination.

Toshi would head to the front door of the Clan Home. He often stood outside of the front door looking to the Kage Monument. He thought of what each leader did to uphold the village. He sure he'd hear some wild stories if he asked around. He would experience what a true shinobi felt when he faced the trials of a true shinobi. Until then, Toshi would concentrate on his future, focused on what he was truly waiting for.
---
[ MFT | WC: +250 ]
Topic Left
Thanks for the tutor Nao, it's always great RP'ing with you ~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back