Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Completed Sunahoshi Suzaku -> Mikaboshi [Inactivity OCR]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Sunahoshi Suzaku
Old Village/Missing: (always) Sand
OCR Type: Reactivation
Last Known Where-abouts: Sand IC Zones
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Mikaboshi
Preferred Username: Mikaboshi
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry
Custom Class:
Code:
[u]The Eldest Shadow[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55 + Lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45 + Lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option [Chaos Witch], +1 Genjutsu DC
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Kazekage? ANBU Captain

Character Age: How old is the world?
Prounouns: He/Him

Character's Physical Description:
Known for the black and silver garb of flowing robes and deep hood, Mikaboshi's appearance is generally that of an ethereal wraith-like creature that moves with the practiced grace of a dedicated killer of men. Beneath the hood is a sight that few men or women have ever seen and it is a subject of much rumor mongering among those who are fool-hardy enough to speak of the ANBU Sennin out of turn. Some say that he is a handsome man who hides his face in attempt to be scarier, others say that he is truly an ugly creature that cannot bare the shame of his malformity. Perhaps the truth is even stranger than that, given the atmosphere of Sunagakure in the recent years.

Character's Mental Description:
Mikaboshi is a creature of strange temperament. Being a supernatural predator that subsists by destroying human lives, Mikaboshi tends to look down upon humans with disdain, believing them to be changeable and unworthy beings. This is a hold-over from his reign as the Ancient of Deep and Shadow in an era long lost to the mists of time and history where humanity served at the pleasure of the Ancient race. Manipulative by nature, Mikaboshi is a being of deceit first and foremost. Though he will never outright lie as he considers such an act "too human" and thus beneath him, one must watch Mikaboshi's words carefully for not only does he consider misleading others with word play and specific phrasing an amusing activity it is hard-wired into his consciousness as almost a compulsion. As with his policy against lying, any pacts that Mikaboshi makes with another he considers to be iron clad. Just as he will never outright lie, Mikaboshi will never outright betray a promise or deal he has made but that does not stop him from creatively interpreting said terms to his own advantage. Aside from his penchant for deceit, Mikaboshi possesses a predatory mind that is constantly assessing those around him for possible weakness and holds no reservations about eliminating those that stand in the way of his ambitions thanks to his low opinion of human life.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A

Character History:
Since being set free by the 10th Kazekage, Mikaboshi largely disappeared from the world stage and withdrew into his former domain of Shadow's Heart somewhere in the depths of the worm-carved caverns beneath Wind Country. He has ventured back into society only a handful of times for reasons known only to a small handful of others. Now he has returned to Sunagakure under mysterious circumstances with an offer for the 11th Kazekage, one that perhaps he cannot afford to refuse.

Clan Request: Gloaming Court [They're mine]

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/sunahoshi-suzaku.63626/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/the-errant-prince-suzakus-training.64294/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/sunahoshi-suzakus-dojo.63801/

Special Usergroups: Admin, Dev, Sand Council

Old Stats:
Agility: 600 | 600
Stamina: 600 | 600
Ninjutsu: 600 | 600
Taijutsu: 600 | 600
Genjutsu: 600 | 600
Chakra Control: 600 | 600
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank

Stat Cut: 0% [free rebirth]

New Stats:
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: I probably should but nah.

Other Refunds: Negative

Name of any Contract you currently own:
Mikaboshi had the Youkai Contract, claimed from a Contract Event many moons ago when the world was young: HERE

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Event thread-- Sennin Games

Last edited:

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Sunahoshi Suzaku
Old Village/Missing: (always) Sand
OCR Type: Reactivation
Last Known Where-abouts: Sand IC Zones
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Mikaboshi
Preferred Username: Mikaboshi
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry
Custom Class:
Code:
[u]The Eldest Shadow[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55 + Lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45 + Lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option [Chaos Witch], +1 Genjutsu DC
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Kazekage? ANBU Captain

Character Age: How old is the world?
Prounouns: He/Him

Character's Physical Description:
Known for the black and silver garb of flowing robes and deep hood, Mikaboshi's appearance is generally that of an ethereal wraith-like creature that moves with the practiced grace of a dedicated killer of men. Beneath the hood is a sight that few men or women have ever seen and it is a subject of much rumor mongering among those who are fool-hardy enough to speak of the ANBU Sennin out of turn. Some say that he is a handsome man who hides his face in attempt to be scarier, others say that he is truly an ugly creature that cannot bare the shame of his malformity. Perhaps the truth is even stranger than that, given the atmosphere of Sunagakure in the recent years.

Character's Mental Description:
Mikaboshi is a creature of strange temperament. Being a supernatural predator that subsists by destroying human lives, Mikaboshi tends to look down upon humans with disdain, believing them to be changeable and unworthy beings. This is a hold-over from his reign as the Ancient of Deep and Shadow in an era long lost to the mists of time and history where humanity served at the pleasure of the Ancient race. Manipulative by nature, Mikaboshi is a being of deceit first and foremost. Though he will never outright lie as he considers such an act "too human" and thus beneath him, one must watch Mikaboshi's words carefully for not only does he consider misleading others with word play and specific phrasing an amusing activity it is hard-wired into his consciousness as almost a compulsion. As with his policy against lying, any pacts that Mikaboshi makes with another he considers to be iron clad. Just as he will never outright lie, Mikaboshi will never outright betray a promise or deal he has made but that does not stop him from creatively interpreting said terms to his own advantage. Aside from his penchant for deceit, Mikaboshi possesses a predatory mind that is constantly assessing those around him for possible weakness and holds no reservations about eliminating those that stand in the way of his ambitions thanks to his low opinion of human life.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A

Character History:
Since being set free by the 10th Kazekage, Mikaboshi largely disappeared from the world stage and withdrew into his former domain of Shadow's Heart somewhere in the depths of the worm-carved caverns beneath Wind Country. He has ventured back into society only a handful of times for reasons known only to a small handful of others. Now he has returned to Sunagakure under mysterious circumstances with an offer for the 11th Kazekage, one that perhaps he cannot afford to refuse.

Clan Request: Gloaming Court [They're mine]

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/sunahoshi-suzaku.63626/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/the-errant-prince-suzakus-training.64294/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/sunahoshi-suzakus-dojo.63801/

Special Usergroups: Admin, Dev, Sand Council

Old Stats:
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank

Stat Cut: 0% [free rebirth]

New Stats:
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: I probably should but nah.

Other Refunds: Negative

Name of any Contract you currently own:
Mikaboshi had the Youkai Contract, claimed from a Contract Event many moons ago when the world was young: HERE

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Event thread-- Sennin Games
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry - Approved
Custom Class: Approved
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU - Approved
IC Rank: Smart ass Approved
Character Stuffs: Approved history looking a lil light aye
Stats: Approved
Jutsu and Swaps: None... the best kind.

All in all, welcome back to being Mika. Changes to your name and IC rank will show up shortly

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back