Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Suppliers of the Heartland B-Rank SSMM

Yamamoto Airi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The next phase, Air was a young girl who believed that if she could act quicker than a Bandit’s burning ship she could keep her family safe. If this loose end for her continued then she would never be free of it. She needed to figure out where the boss of these bandits were and put an end to him, only then could she feel confident that her family would be safe. Her purpose for being an Anbu was clear to her, she wanted to protect everyone for these monsters who wore human skin. As such when the information she submitted to the Anbu had been analyzed she donned her mask and made her way to the office as she usually did.

Making her way into the place she moved with confidence. She reminisced about the fact that only a year ago she was a timid weak girl. She smiled because in spite of the fact that she still very much was that girl, she now also had this hardened blade she had worked on. Airi knocked on the door and waited until she was told to enter before making any steps to enter. As she made her way in she bowed to the commander who had been giving her mission after mission. “Nineteen…” Airi always wondered how they knew who was before them despite no clear markings…must be some sort of chakra sensing ability.

“Your work in the rolling hills, while efficient, was also very foolish. We request that you do not ever make a decision out in the field like that ever again. Is that clear!” Airi rolled her eyes behind the mask. Not that she would ever say that for fear of her mentality or physical abilities to be put into question but as always the commander was looking for one answer and one answer only. “Yes, Sir!” The commander’s mask bobbed up and down showing that he was satisfied with how clear and direct she was. She could not be meek with him…they wanted strength in the Anbu and nothing else.

“As you are aware the bandit group has been building multiple camps and raising their strength and influence. You have also noticed some with very weak amounts of ability to use chakra. Usually this means that they were either too weak to become shinobi, or are perhaps extremely late bloomers. We however have come to believe that…at least potentially, there might be a more properly trained shinobi running the Bandit encampments.” Airi could fell the gravity of what that would mean. If the bandits were rallying around someone of sufficient strength…then they were a problem. Plus if this person was a missing shinobi it meant he was strong, too strong for someone like Airi to deal with and that knowledge alone made her realize how deep in the water she was personally. If someone like Maru went wild…it could be very…very bad.

“We think we may have found one of the primary suppliers for the Bandits…however we request that the establishment remain intact. Instead we wish for you to sneak in, undetected, and gain intelligence as to who or what is making the orders for these people. Please remember that these are civilians and not bandits. We desire no attention to what happened here today. Are we understood?” Airi could only nod her head once again and bow. “Yes, Sir!” The man bobbed his again and then continued. “You will be going to the Heartland to complete this mission. That is all, dismissed.” Airi bowed once again and then turned and left the office. As she made her way out she bit down on her lip…no longer so confident in herself anymore. She was training as hard as she could to get stronger quickly. She had recently made a very powerful stride in power…but would it be enough against someone who escaped a shinobi village?

Airi decided to take her usually train route of sitting on the top and feeling the wind in her hair. Like a phantom she sat thinking about how desperately she needed to complete this mission. She needed answers and she needed to act. Every time she struck something and that guy did not go down the larger a priority it was for him to squash or hinder Airi. In the village she was quite safe from harm but once again it was not her who she was really worried about but her family. If something bad happened to them because of her she would never be able to forgive herself. If she asked them to come and move to the village they would ask why and she could not rightly give an answer based on what she was allowed to speak of outside of Anbu walls.

As such she needed to hurry and be efficient.

Unlike last time the Anbu had already sent scouts out to here, plus since it was a legitimate supplier it was easy enough to located. They primarily dealt with lumber trade but also did some herbology. Airi eventually left the train a day later and made her way into the forest, preparing for whatever it was she would need to do. Airi waited until night feel when all she would have to do was worry about night security. Airi had taken some lullaby powered given to her by Maru…which made her question why he had it and counted the packages in her hand. She had not packed enough to just throw it everywhere…in fact she only had two uses…not enough but good enough if she ran into trouble. Seeing that the company had hired two guard dogs she figured that those were going to be her uses. Getting rid of them first would be the key to whole sneaking and entering.

Airi moved with precision and speed, using chakra to leap over the wall. Airi used the active camo jutsu. Airi was amazed at this technique as it not only muffled sound but also made her translucent…or maybe color changing. What it did not stop was smell and as such she figured out where the wind was blowing and then made her way down wind. The power was easy enough to administer since by the time the dogs could smell her they were hit with the lullaby powder. She did not have much time before it wore off but she also took time to hide the dogs in case someone saw them and wondered why they were performing their own normal movement patterns. You never know when someone would notice a drugged dog.

After that Airi made her way towards what looked to be the biggest building in the area, the one she assumed would have the information on everyone they do business with. Airi was no lock pick…the only thing she could do was break a window off of its hinges This was done as silently as possible but the creak certainly made some noise. Airi watched and wait for a good minutes before finally moving into the room. It was dark and as she swiftly moved through the room checked each desk in turn until she got to a file cabinet. As she she opened it she started to look through the files as quickly as she could. Airi had been on the lookout for animals, and adults but when she heard the creak behind her she flinched. “O-Oto-san…?” Airi’s mask only glanced over to see some child…why were they here!? What should she do!? She was foolish to not check the room for anyone hiding…this kid was what looking for their parent were they on the night watch? Arir’s mind went a buzz with all the different scenario's…it was not until she felt a mental tap on her should that she heard that voice only clearly this time. ‘I’ll take over Airi darling…this looks more my department anyway…’ Airi felt a need to flee again away from this person but the mental hand held firm. ‘Let me or the mission is a bust and you’ll have your family killed!’ Airi felt herself stop…slowly and hesitantly she gave the reigns over to whomever this was…the one she called her blackout self…the person she seemed to be sharing this body with now…

------
‘So easy…’ She cooed to herself as she slipped the hood and cloak off. The fox ears and tail were the only thing the boy saw before a hand went over his mouth. A scream coming out before a soft tap again his throat cause him to start coughing. “Hello child…I do not know if you have heard of me…but I am Kitsukage Yoko…I am a Fox spirit here to wish your father well…he works oh so very hard to take care of you…and the Kami have sent me to make sure he gets what he deserves…” The fox girl brushed her tail against the boy and said, “Don’t you think dear old Oto-san deserves something nice…? Now be a dear and only speak softly…” The boy nodded in agreement and the Kitsunetsuki listened as the boy began to talk about their father and how the boy had to come with him since he was unsafe at home. Yoko nodded whisper sweet words while she looked for the documents she needed. Eventually Yoko found what she assumed she was looking for and copied down the names of all the different companies and where those orders were being transported too. She really only needed the ones that went through he rolling hills so the list was quite short.

“Little boy…I think I have just finished finding out what I need to…so I was curious what do you like to do for fun?” The little boy smiled and told her that he liked to run around and climb things. A sweet happy smile crossed Yoko’s face and she leaned down and said, “Do you do that often?” The boy said that he did it a few times at work but his dad told him it was dangerous so he was told not to. The Kitsunetsuki smiled and said, “Yes that would be quite unfortunate…”

---------
Airi stood in the office as the commander looked over her report. “This was well done Nineteen…I do have one question. There was a child reported dead due to an accident…considering it happened on the same night. Did you happen to kill an innocent child?” Airi felt nothing as he spoke. She had no idea a child had passed away. As she shook her head she said, “No, Sir. If you would like me to submit a snapshot memory crystal I am willing to do so.” She could feel the commander’s gaze…

“Yes, I would please do.” Airi nodded and left the room to go and formally submit the crystal for review. She had no idea why she felt so smug when she left the room but walking with a rather fun spring in her step she submitted the snapshot of her memories. Nothing was found and as such it was marked as a perfect success.

”Fufufu…”

[Topic Entered and left]
WC: 1858

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back