Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sweet and Sour! [Requesting Hokage]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked down the streets of the village, he recognised the smells and all of the noises, it felt so good to be home for him. Though he needed to sign in with the Hokage straight away and knew that he had to get things prepared for the arrival of Kazuki. They needed to make sure that they had everything prepared for him as soon as he arrived. As he walked down the streets people stopped their day to day lives to glance at the sight that was passing by them. It was clearly a weird sight to be honest.

“So, Yuki, I just need to hand this document I have to the Hokage, grab a shower then I need to sleep. I have been on travel for so long now that I want to have a nice break”

People couldn’t get past their sight of seeing Takeshi walking with a ten-foot turtle in toe carrying and hugging Yuki, though it seemed that he had spotted something as he waddled off and stole a fresh meat pie from a window, before leaving enough money to cover the shop charge for it and beginning to eat it. Yuki probably wouldn’t recognise LL Cool War, something had changed, and his presence was completely different to what it had been before.

“Takeshi, this meat pie is amazing!”

“I am sure it is we are at the Hokage office, can you get in?”

“Nah I will wait outside and eat, don’t be to long ok!”

“Fine”

LL Cool War threw the pie into his mouth in one go, not even blinking as the pie went in, a few crumbs and some saliva fell onto Yuki hair as he put her down. Takeshi walked into the Hokage office, the familiar sounds and hustle and bustle continued to go on. Takeshi knew Yuki wouldn’t be long behind him as he allowed himself to walk up the stairs. Instead of splitting off he allowed himself to head forward to the Hokage office.

He found his eyes glancing over though without thinking and looking down the corridor that would lead to the ANBU Sennin office, he wondered how well it had been kept in his absence but that didn’t matter right now. It seemed that he had to engage with the Hokage, as he walked through the first part of the office he allowed his hand to come up to the door and stretch it out before wrapping his knuckles against the door and opening it.

“Hokage, I have business to speak to you about”

Stepping into the office Takeshi waited for Yuki to come, it was time to see what would happen bout him not following orders and since he had returned he wondered what situation this would leave. He simply waited to see if the Hokage would speak or he would have to. In a few seconds he would understand the situation as his eyes fell to the Hokage that was behind the desk this time.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
HhN0IrY.jpg

Yomi rushed from the lesson with the kiddos and Kenshin to her office. She wanted to change into something more comfortable and have a quick wash up for this beating she was about to give Takeshi. Truthfully all the things that she wanted to say, she didn't know what she would say when she finally laid her eyes upon him. His only reprieve was that she had another engagement after this so he would be able to escape not to long after she seen him. Pity.

When he barged into her office she sat quietly with her hands folded until he realized the scenery was decidedly different. She looked at him for a long time allowing him to take in the sight before she stood. She walked from behind her desk and pushed closed her door closed and locked it. There would no interruption from anyone utill she was done with him.

"Nice of you to join us." The Hokage said as she looked up at him. "I'm sure Dorn has updated you on our situation here." She made a sweeping motion with her hands. "And yet, you still took weeks to get back here. You better have a good explanation for why when you were informed that the Hokage you had when you left here, disappeared, you didn't get back here with any sense of urgency."

Yomi frowned as she went to place her hand on her pregnant belly, but, caught herself. Turning from Takeshi she folded her arms angrily in a huff. Before he could reply to her first set of questions she opened her mouth to speak again. If he was seeking a friendly reunion, this was not going to be it. Perhaps if Tamashii was here, he could be the calmer of the two, but, too bad he was away. Takeshi had to the deal with the hormonal, upset, pregnant Hokage all by himself.

"This is all your fault." The woman muttered before whipping her head around to look at him once more. "Umashi missing is YOUR FAULT." Her eyes narrowed as she turned her body to again face him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi turned his attention to Yomi as he allowed a small sigh to escape his lips, he realised her situation and knew that this probably could have been left for a few days, exhausted from travelling he knew full well that he could lighten the words for her in that split second. As he pondered his reply he watched her walk around as he allowed himself a few seconds to think about the situation he was currently getting himself involved in. Nothing would see him out of this quickly he knew that much. But he also knew what she was at that moment in time.

“Hokage, I bring you news on the peace treaty with Sand, the original mission I was sent on to find Baba was unsuccessful. He has not travelled to sand and he will be turned over to us if he does. But this treaty is signed by the Kazekage declaring the peace between Leaf and Sand”

Takeshi allowed himself to pull out the document that was in his pocket, all the way from Sauna it was clear that this document held the answers to the peace treaty. It was signed by the Kazekage and it was clear that this document meant the peace between leaf and sand had been finalized. As he walked over to the Hokage desk he placed the document down before turning back round to Yomi in that few seconds.

“Their ambassador is on his way to our gates now, I plan on him meeting you there as is tradition. It is a Sand Sennin that has been assigned to us by the Kazekage. The talks went well, and I tried to return home as soon as possible.”

Seeing the stress that Yomi was under the frowned to himself as he caught the last bit of her words, he allowed himself to sigh deeply outwards. Takeshi and Yomi had a broken trust anyway he knew that one. But he wanted to do his best to make sure that she did not get stressed, in all his life and the time Yomi had known him he would never have done what he was about to do. He knew that sometimes you needed to sacrifice something for the greater good.

Takeshi allowed himself to take a knee in front of the Hokage, lowering his head in a bow of respect he did not look up to Yomi as he allowed the words to come forth from his mouth before deciding to make sure that she understood what he was saying.

“I understand I was late in my return Lady Hokage. I accept any punishment you feel to bring down upon me. What would you have of my Branch?”

He waited in silence for her answer, wondering how she would react, whatever she did next he would not resist or stop her. Knowing full well that he was late in returning home and the situation could get worse if he said anything that would cause this situation to blow up.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi looked at the ANBU Sennin as he knelt before her. A sense of familiarity washed over her as he assumed the position. For a moment she forgot the capacity in which he was truly kneeling for her, as Hokage and not as an acknowledgement of her Godhood. Still, the gesture was one that she appreciated and almost expected for most people she came into contact with. However, she never expected to have him do this. Takeshi was always so rigid and unmoving that to physically get his body in that position probably caused him a great deal of pain and discomfort. The Hokage found much pleasure in that.

"I would have you rise first." Yomi said, her face returning to the calm collected normalcy that she was known for. She moved to her chair and slowly sat down as she pulled the peace treaty from her desk and looked it over briefly.

"I'm surprised that they agreed to this since their last ambassador absconded from Konoha." She was referring to, Yuuto, the man who previously held Takeshi's position. The Yuuto incident seemed so long ago given all that had transpired since then, but, it would be remiss of her if she didn't mention it.

"I do not have any immediate reservations about it, however, should we have another Yuuto Incident, no piece of paper will keep them safe from me." She was not here for any more shenanigans from Suna Ambassadors. She was decidedly not Umashi in that regard and although she personally had no issue with Yuuto, there is something to be said when Sennin kill other Sennin and upset the stability of the village. Until very recently the village had been suffering because of it.

"As for the reason why you were sent out in the first place..." Yomi cleared her throat. "Akumi returned of her own accord. She served time in prison and was subsequently released. Currently she has been reinstated as a Leaf Shinobi, with a probation of sorts." She wondered what he thought of that last bit, but, she was sure he was going to let her know eventually. "As for Baba, he has not returned and we are unsure of where is. Since you couldn't find him, I imagine he's in a place that he doesn't want to be found." Of course, being in a prison already, certainly made it impossible for anyone to find him. Too bad no one knew that.

"Though I do not believe he is dead, I acknowledge your effort." And here they were again at the crux of the issue. "But, as you left Umashi disappeared. I cannot help but feel like if you had been here, it would have gone much differently... So, unless they have been deemed a world threat or all our ANBU are dead, I do not expect you to hunt missing's yourself for the foreseeable future." She was still ready to blame him even after all she seen and discovered. It was something that would only go away with time and the reappearance of her beloved.

"There is no punishment, just a warning. Do not ever make me wait this long for you again. I will declare you missing next time and since we've secured peace everywhere, there will be no hiding from me." Yomi sat back in her chair and tapped her fingertips together.

"Good work Uchiha Takeshi. After you get reacquainted with you bed and wife, I expect you back here, but for now, welcome home." He was dismissed for now. For all her anger, it was really a relief for her to see him. Now she had him around to see, touch, and direct her anger towards when things were going wrong. While it was unfair on her part, this could be looked at as the true punishment she would dole out.

[TLUS]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood tall once more he glanced down to Yomi as he listened to her words, taking in what she was saying he allowed himself to nod. It seemed that with him gone a lot had changed but Yomi had come to terms with the fact that he was here to help the village as much as she was. That was something that she could be forgiven for.

“Senju Kazuki will arrive shortly at the gates to make everything official, I will summon you when he arrived Lady Hokage.”

He listened to the rest of the words before deciding to speak on the matter that had been brought up before deciding to this time leave on that note before being dismissed. It was something that he couldn’t let go and it was something he had to address.

“If you still have suspicions about my clan, I will talk to you about it after I have rested properly”

He allowed himself to head to the door, knowing that he had gotten off lightly today he looked back to Yomi and bowed to her one last time before he headed out to go and grab some food, it was clear that he at least wanted to get some food before anything else changed and he was unable to do so.

This small break would give him time to spend time with Yuki who he had been away from for far too long, besides he honestly knew that he didn’t have that much time until Kazuki would be arriving and everything would have changed when he got here. He pondered on how the conversation between the two of them would go. But that was a situation to be addressed later and it could wait for now. Turning to Yuki he spoke a few words as he finally exited the building.

“LL Cool War, lets go get some food with Yuki”

“Yay Food!”

The only reply the turtle gave as they walked off to put their affairs into order, knowing he would have to see how the branch had been doing and how his other captain was at some point during the course of the day.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back