Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

"Sweet Paradise" [Entering Country]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The journey had been long and it felt like time had gone ever so slowly, but I was finally back in my birth country and the one that I lived for a significant amount of my life. The country did not look all that much different than it did before when I left, but it did seem that people were more of edge now than then. It could have been due to the attacks that were occurring when I was fleeing the village due to personal reasons or something more recent had occurred. Regardless of reason, it was not my concern as I was not a shinobi of the Hidden Stone anymore and I had made a name for myself internationally as the World Martial Arts Champion and in my village as a respective member of the medical branch as I was one of the only remaining active medical chiefs.

My goal for my venture here was to visit the old Abandoned Mineshaft where I lived for much of my life here and to pay respect to my parents whose graves were near the site. Of course, I would make time for some other areas depending on how long I spent with my parents, but as long as I gave them the time they deserved, this journey was well worth it. Hopefully, I could keep it together when I was with them but only time would tell. However, this journey was mine and mine alone; Lord Byakko already knew that he was not to intervene if something happened nor were Lady Hinoka or the guards supposed to follow as I needed this time alone for my own mental sake so I could be better when I returned back to Sand.

[Topic Entered with Kyuji. Country entered in 1 hour. Topic entered and left after the time period.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back