Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taijutsu 101: You Better Roll Up Those Sleeves.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking around Kamaru would listen or peek into classrooms looking for the most part an empty one. He didn’t need a lot of prep for teaching the basics of Taijutsu but teaching in an occupied room would be considered rude. Finding an empty classroom Kamaru pulled off his jacket and rolled up the sleeves to his dress shirt and loosened his tie. He hoped he hadn't lost the student in the process of looking for a location to use. Once he knew she was in the class he'd address her. ”We can wait a bit in case others show up. I’m Namamoto Kamaru and I’ll be instructing the class for the most part unless something comes up. Feel free to sit or stand for now. In the meantime while we wait you have a preferred weapon type you like to use or experience in Taijutsu?” Kamaru would ask making small talk as he padded his jacket and searched for something before pulling a scroll out. Folding the jacket he placed it on the instructor’s chair and the scroll on the table for the instructor before focusing on the student fully.

(OoC: Mostly small talk to find out what you know about Taijutsu already. For new comers I’ll be using a dynamic post order if more people come in so students aren’t waiting for each other to post unless they’re interacting with one another.)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was the first class of the new year Yoshihisa was attending to, and while it wasn't in his nature to be very nervous, he couldn't help it in the end. A few more weeks and Spring would be upon them, and with that the final preperations to the Genin exams. Maybe it would even be in this very same room? It was as ideal as any other empty classroom, but questions like that had been floating around between all of his fellow students lately, as most of them had actually hadn't had the misfortune yet to fail the exams before. His mind grinded on the idea for a while before he noticed the question being asked. "Lots of experience, Kamur-.. ehh, Kamaru-sensei! For students that is, but I bet nobody in this year can best me, Kodama Yoshihisa when it comes to it!" The general commotion his proclamations brought forth were enough reason for Yoshihisa to slide the slighty curved pipe-like sword from his back with a wide grin, causing some of the other students to roll their eyes.

(First actual interactive post here on this forum, so please let me know if I mess up or anything!)

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi had followed the man to the classroom. She hadn't expected the class to start so immediately, but the sooner the better, right? Sumi would look at the man as he spoke, nodding her head she would go to answer him before another student who had entered the room cut her off. It was then that Sumi would turn her attention to the other student, glaring at him.".. I'd watch that mouth of yours. I'd wipe the floor with you." She'd say in a sharp tone before looking to their teacher once more and answering him. "... My name is Minamoto-Kono Sumi. I prefer unarmed jutsu, which i've been practicing at. I've even managed to master one technique, Janken." She would say in a proud tone. She knew that it wasn't much on the path to becoming a shinobi, but for a student it was certainly an achievement, no?

"Thank you for giving this class." She would reply before walking over to one of the desks and leaning against it, waiting to see if there would be more arrivals. She hoped the ball got rolling soon.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru listened to the two before and noticed a dynamic already forming, it seemed similar to an event the Headmaster had mentioned from about four years ago, fellow students that didn’t mesh like oil and water. Rivals, enemies on sight, possible friends? Kamaru couldn’t really judge and the thought became fleeting before he came to his initial assessment and nodded. He replied in a flattone going into an instructor like monotone voice, ”No worries on the class, students come to learn, we should provide knowledge and experiences so they retain something more and accrue some experience. But to get down to it everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Trusting in your time spent training is an asset but thinking there is no one better than you is good and bad for one’s confidence. Some think it drives you, others think it makes you complacent since you unconsciously slack at a possible easy win. The proof comes out in the results though and speak for themselves. Few people take an underdog mentality figuring every task is the final step to desperately claw their way to the top so to speak. They might be considered a bit odd or crazy but the look in their eyes anyone can tell though they are ‘hungry’ so to speak.” he explained. Moving away from the students looking at the area of chairs and desks not occupied he did something they probably didn’t expect.

Hooking a desk on his foot he kicked it clattering it into the area of the room jumping desks and chairs into a pile making a bit of a mess.

”Taijutsu is one of the shinobi arts we can train easily indoors without major repairs for students. This will be a hands on exercise.” Kamaru explained calmly performing hand seals. In a puff of smoke a younger version of himself wearing a white short sleeve dress shirt with suspenders attached to black dress shorts. He adjusted glasses and a black bowtie before performing more handseals with another copy of himself popping up and moving into the clutter before Kamaru reverted to his original form.

”Alright you two can take turns trying to attack Minime or try and work together. Before you start either way state why your weapon choice is good and bad in this environment.” Kamaru stated waving a hand around, ”Work out between the two of you which way you’re handling this… if you need a background let us say you’re both bully types in a school gang and you’re going to beat him up to take his money I guess.” Kamaru stated looking to the silent version of himself throwing it’s hands up to his role. ”Okay… or you two are student members that realized he’s been stealing people’s valuables and you’re going to capture this ‘master thief’ to turn him in as part of your afterschool job or a reward.” he added getting a double thumbs up from the smaller version of himself. ”Any questions?” Kamaru asked before moving out of the way to the instructor’s desk to take a seat.

Mini Kamaru adjusted his glasses and moved into the middle area of the mess and raised a hand up beckoning any takers at trying him out.

(OoC: Elemental Clone (Wind) made for you two to attack. Before you attack figure out if you two will double team him and why you have an advantage or not in the situation considering your weapon type)

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nao ran down the street towards the spartan quarters and academy. She was slightly late for her academy class on taijutsu, which wasn't good, considering it was only her second class. She'd gotten held up by the massive crowds on Aventurine Street, near her house. They were always crowded, but today was especially troublesome. Nao weaved in between people and stationary objects, dodging people carrying bags, walking dogs, etc. She eventually made her way to the academy, wondering just how late she was, hopefully not much. She was about to make for the door when she had a thought, the window. Nao quickly scanned the building, she found the window she thought would be it, and made for it. Jumping she simmed up the wall, grabbing the widow seal. She hoisted herself up and into the classroom. She landed with a thud, effectively gaining the attention of the three people in the room. The teacher, oddly enough, Kamaru, the man who'd helped her sign up for classes, and two students occupied the room. Students at their desk teacher at the front. Nao had apparently interrupted Kamaru- er, Kamaru-sensei explaining the lesson, he asked about their experience with Taijutsu.

"Super sorry I'm late! Won't happen again, I promise!" Nao said bowing quickly and finiding a seat, she grabbed into her bag and withdrew a small notebook for jotting down notes. She then took the initiative in an attempt to make up for being rude and her tardiness. "As for weapon type, I've never used a weapon, but spears have always interested me, and concerning experience, little to none whatsoever." Nao explained, brutally honest girl, Nao.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having seen clones before, it was still something which kept Yoshihisa in check instead of blurting out more ridiculous lines which no doubt would make the exercise a whole lot more difficult. After all, he had not even an idea what kind of clones these were, so they might just be better off trying to work together instead of straining the poor relationship even more. "I think this weapon is a good choice right now because.." He looked at the pile of desks and chairs. ".. Because I have plenty of space to act now, I think? Plus our target isn't very big, so light weaponry will be in our advantage!" Yoshihisa nodded at Kamaru before he turned his attention towards Sumi, for a moment forgetting provoking her right now -might- in every sense of the word not be the right idea right now. "It's not that any weapons are needed when she gets her hands on him, but still."

His face had only a moment to turn pale by just a shade, knowing he probably has screwed up already, muttering the rest of his explanation. "It might be bad in this environment because it won't be able to save me from that much.." He scratched the back of his head with a rather sheepish smile before walking over towards Sumi, being on his guard to prevent himself from receiving an actual blow at this point. Clearing his throat, he leaned forward to whisper something to her. "Ehh, what does this 'Janken' technique do? Is it helpful in any way right now? Also, I have something called 'Body Switch', but it doesn't really seem to work as well if there isn't anything coming for me. Just.. thought it was worth pointing out.." He inhaled deeply in order to continue, but was nearly choking on his next words as another student rushed into the classroom. Her explanation might be enough of a reason to worry, considering there was no spear in sight, but he could only give it the benefit of the doubt at this point.

[MFT]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
No matter how many times the boy ran the idea through his mind he always came to the exact same conclusion - soft beds were the bane of everything that was punctual in this world! He had never overslept in his entire life before and this was without a doubt the very last time this was ever going to happen for certain! Then again it was maybe only the fault of everything that had happened recently. After all losing your entire life up until that point was not something that happened every day was it now? Certainly no. Oh well it was all a learning experience for sure.

The empty hallways of the Academy were nothing other than a complete maze. It was really amazing how much one could get lost in a place supposedly made so that people can easily find what they were looking for, or was it exactly the opposite. Kazeshi sighed and decided to ask for directions. He stopped in his tracks and walked over to the nearest room, knocking three times before opening the door. "I am terribly sorry for the intrusion, but I am looking for the Taishutsu class. Would it be at all possible to give me some directions?"<i></i> He asked as he stood at attention near the open door.

[I will do better next time, but right now my mind is a little bit overheated]

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi watched the two late arrivals as she replied to Yoshihisa. It was obvious she wasn't impressed with any of them, but she didn't have to be. She wasn't the instructer. She would let out a reluctant sigh before answering him. "If no one can best you, shouldn't you know what Janken is?" Sumi would smile slightly, crossing her arms over her chest. "It could be useful. It depends. Janken is an unarmed technique, which I plan on making my specialty. You can't go into a battle knowing if a technique is going to be useful, though. And you're right. Body Switch may not be much help unless you're being attacked. I've mastered that, too." Sumi would then stand from her space leaning against one of the desks, standing next to Yoshihisa.

"It's not the techniques you have, though, really. It's how you use them. Taijutsu isn't just your body, it's your mind." She would state, nodding her head slightly. Sumi liked to think of taijutsu as more of an art form. Even if she was a bit of a brute at times, she knew that a clear mind enhanced the body's strength far more than blind rage. "My unarmed taijutsu are good because I can use them anywhere, because my body is my weapon and I don't take up a lot of space. It's bad in this environment because there are plenty of objects to use to keep me at bay, which prevents me from using my body as a weapon through my unarmed taijutsu." Sumi would scan the room as she had made her last statement. That really only left one thing. Did she work together with Yoshihisa? Or did she try to take on the teacher herself? Well.. I'm not stupid. Teamwork benefits me more. We're more likely to make a strike that way and we won't exhaust ourselves as quickly.

"Yoshi.. hisa, was it? We're working together. I like the thief dynamic more, but see it how you will. And just by the way, I wasn't asking." She would say, watching him with her cold, dark colored eyes, awaiting any argument from her on her decision.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's Yoshihisa, yes. And wait, now that I think about it, there is something else we can do. But we'd need a smoke bomb for that to work." He tried his hardest to beckon Nao over to them, knowing very well that the teacher might be able to hear them, but can't pass up the chance for this to actually work. "Does either of you have a smoke bomb?" Yoshihisa's voice lowered to faint whisper, cursing himself for not having packed his own tools for this occasion. "How about we fight the clone for a while until he gets used to our particular fighting pattern, and if we haven't managed to take him down without a minute or so, we drop the smoke bomb and use the Transformation Jutsu to swap our appearances before striking at him while he isn't prepared to face use just yet. After that, we have a few seconds in our advantage before the clone realizes we have 'swapped' patterns. By that time, we would have had all the time in the work to make it work."

The moment where Kazeshi had stepped in to ask directions couldn't have come at a best moment, allowing some distraction for him to formulate his plans. It was everything he could come up with on such a short notice, really, but it was a solid plan for them to use if everything worked in their favor. Like.. actually finding a smoke bomb for them to use, and hopefully more people capable of the Transformation Jutsu. "So, the sword will have to swap hands as well before you'd be able to drop it and launch a surprise attack at him, Sumi. Ehh.. any questions at this point?" Yoshihisa peered at his two fellow students.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru shrugged seeing the first girl to show up and a bit late at that and waved her in with one hand over to his desk, from her mention of weapon choice his lips pursed a bit his hand going to the scroll on the desk and unfurled it’s length before forming seals. Not all the students seemed prepared which was to be expected if you didn’t know what to expect in a taijutsu class. In a small puff of smoke most standard weapons and tools would be available for use in class on the desk in small piles. Was it bad the school could buy lower quality items for training purposes? Not really, from Kamaru’s perspective it saved money and gave students all the opportunities to traing what they wanted to. Finding a spear in the assortment he propped in on the desk as another student came in.

One of the earlier students explained their thoughts on their weapon choice and thoughts of how they fare in a fight with the current environment. The two students seemed to take the suggestion of attacking in a group as beneficial when another student showed up.

”This is a Taijutsu class, we’re currently going over weapon usage, people’s experience with them, and considering the situation ‘Try to beat up Student A for good or bad reasons’ after explaining why your weapon choice is good or bad in the current environment of scattered desks and chairs, attacking him.” Kamaru explained to the second newcomer before addressing the first two students.

Kamaru eyed the first two and the small ‘secret meeting’ and cleared his throat, ”If you need equipment you don’t have or didn’t bring or would like to try out come up and see if I have one, while I’m not going to give you explosive notes and poison to play with minor tools and standard weapons shouldn’t be a problem for terms of practice in class. Attack in groups or take turns. This is part of the class experience but be mindful not always having the tool you might need at the moment is something to also think about as a shinobi since once you graduate in the field on a mission realizing better prep work on items was needed isn’t a discovery you want to make in a dire situation.” Kamaru explained from the desk.

Addressing his clone who had opted to get a chair while he waited Kamaru gave him a heads up, ”I guess if they’re all attacking you at once you can do more than just dodge if you like.” Kamaru said his face scrunching up. The smaller version of Kamaru grinned.

I should have brought a cup of coffee… he thought to himself in a state of self scolding.

(OoC: Weapons and stock tools available if need be, feel free to devise a stratagem to attack if you like. I guess a spear would be piercing or slashing depending on the tip but that’s your choice.)

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A weapon, huh? Nao had never considered using a weapon, she always thought she'd use some super awesome ninjutsu or genjutsu, but maybe a weapon was good for when she was low on chakra. Nao then took a few minutes to decide on a weapon and attack strategy. When she had finally decided, she went over the plan in her head: She'd need another student for this one though, she would have the other student distract or charge the clone and she would play classic misdirection. Nao would then charge the clone from cover or the left, (she hadn't decided yet) hopefully that would take him down. If not her backup plan was a quad kunai throw while retreating slightly, following up with a last resort tactic, she'd keep that secret. Nao didn't know who to ask...Nao glanced around and didn't notice she was being asked to come over towards the other students. She decided that she'd voice her plan and take the best points of their's and make a sort of "Super Awesome Plan of Attack Sandwich!" Well, she wouldn't mention the name. She followed the boy's request and made her way over to the boy.

As he explained the plan, Nao realized his plan was a very sound strategy, and she could perform the simplest transformation jutsu easily. She didn't have a smoke bomb however, this was the only flaw in the plan. Nao wished she'd better prepared for the occasion. She then decided to voice her plan.

"So, I agree with your plan Yoshihisa" Nao said gesturing towards him "But I don't have a smoke bomb, and I have a few points for the plan as well. I vote we charge him from two or three directions, maybe he'll get caught off guard and leave and opening. Then, if that works we proceed to fight him and let him gain knowledge of out styles and confuse with transformation. After all, what's combat if not a combination of Tai and Ninjutsu? Worst case scenario, we retreat and launch a kunai barrage." Nao finished explaining and asked "We can follow your plan or integrate both, perhaps Sumi has a better plan?" Nao assumed the girl would pick teamwork over solo, she looked independent, but not stupid.

Finally, Nao needed to decide what weapon to choose, she had already made up her mind, she wanted a spear. It was long so she wouldn't have to get close and she's read on how to handle them, it made sense. She made for the front after explaining her plan and requested 6 Kunai and a short spear (she was taking her size into account).

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi would listen to them both before reaching to her side for her clothes and pulling them on to her hands. They were fingerless gloves and she watched her hands as her finger tips pulled through. The knuckles of the gloves were made of metal. Neither of the two's ideas were bad necessarily. But at the same time, she felt like using ninjutsu was missing the point. This was a basic taijutsu class. Yes, the teacher might be impressed with the ability to incorporate both. But this was just a basic class for them to learn from. "... I'm not really one for plans. If we were actually on the battle field we might not have time for one. I prefer reactions. You can always guarantee someone is going to react, you can't guarantee you'll have a plan. Isn't taijutsu more about reacting to what's being thrown at you, anyway?" She would ask them both, raising an eyebrow.

"Aside from that, I didn't bring any smoke bombs or thinks like that with me. I just brought my gloves. It's a basic class. That's all I needed." Sumi would say while shrugging her shoulders. It was true that she was the rather independent type, but most definitely not stupid. "If we're going to make some elaborate plan, though, i'd say our best shot is coming from multiple directions to try to overwhelm him. What we need to keep in mind though is that he is more advanced than us, so whatever we do come up with he has seen before. The best we can do is know our opponent. If all three of us notice his fighting style, it doesn't matter if he sees ours. We make him react the way we want him to." That was her take on the situation. They weren't going to surprise him. He was going to surprise them. Reaction. That was the key to her. Now all they had to do was figure out how to make him react in a way that was to their advantage.

"Just try to keep it simple really. Complicated plans never work out. All we'll do is confuse ourselves, because we don't know each other. We don't know each others' fighting styles enough to use that to our advantage. So the best we can do is fill in for each other."

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With one of his potential allies basically being out, Yoshihisa couldn't help but sigh. Maybe it had been better to make the best of it on his own after all was the one thought just grinding time and time again in his mind. He walked over to make his own requests in the form of four kunai, a decent length of ninja wire and two smoke bombs before turning around and moving over to the corner of the class room to prepare in silence. Of course, he couldn't have counted on everyone working along as they hadn't been anything resembling a team as of yet.

But the one thing which kept the boy's mind occupied above all others was the lack of knowledge about the current situation: Had the teacher heard them before this point, seem him prepare and was he in any way actively connected with his clone that could prove to be an advantage to the both of them? All he knew right now was that there were several ways to exploit the basics from this point on, and that he was going to give it his best shot! With his preparations complete, Yoshihisa turned around with a determined look on his face, not giving the clone much time before he chucked the first smoke bomb in front of his target's feet. The smokescreen brought forth by the explosion obscured most of the room.

Yoshihisa didn't wait long before continueing with his strategy, hurling two of the kunai each about a feet or two from the sides where he had last spotted the clone to be, hoping to pin them straight into the wall. In between them, the ninja wire would have caught anything unfortunate to be in its path earlier on, in which case he could only hope it was still the clone. Afterwards he dashed forward towards the spot he had remembered, a kunai at the ready and his arm ready to pin anything he would find there.

"Got you!"

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Huh?!" Nao jumped at the sudden smoke. "What the?!" She had been getting tools, when suddenly smoke was all around her.

She grabbed a kunai and short sword she spotted, bearing one weapon in each hand she turned and tried to find Yoshihisa or Sumi. Had one of them thrown the smoke bomb? or the clone? Nao had a lot of un-answered questions, but she couldn't act until she knew who threw it. She moved as if the teacher or his clone had used it, cautiously. She slowly moved for the desks, she was working on muscle memory, of course. She bumped into a desk and heard Yoshihisa's voice yell: "Got you!". So he must've thrown it. Nao was aware that they had a plan, and it did not include charging alone. Nao went towards the voice, then she heard a kunai whip past her head. Damn it! What was going on?!

"Yoshihisa! Sumi! Where are you! What's going on?!" She shouted just as the smoke cleared, revealing the clone, or Kamaru-sensei, she thinks. She decided, it was no big deal if she attacked the original, worst case scenario, she hits him and hurts him, she wasn't going to aim to kill just in case.

She dashed, she was still veiled by a thin screen of smoke as far as she knew, but it was the best she had. She slashed her sword and threw her kunai. She landed the kunai just above the knee, but missed the slash. She'd done damage, but she stepped back quickly to avoid any counter, tripping and smacking her head against a desk, knocking her out cold. Her last thoughts were "Really? I go down like this?"

[OOC: I didn't mean to god-mod or anything with the description of the attack, sorry if I did. PM me if I did, Kamaru.]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru watched on as one of the students rifled through the gear to get what she wanted. While three of the student strategized Kamaru’s gaze danced over to the student who had asked about the class and if it was Taijutsu. Talk of tricks versus a simple plan came up as well as tactics versus observing the opponent.

With a sudden explosion of action the students started their attacks. Kodoma masked his first attack with a ploy of a smoke bomb tossing connected kunai into the blurred landscape hearing it connect with something he rushed through the disheveled room, chairs and desks made the path not as fast as he would like but as he got closer to attack again he found his target to be a stack of a few chairs with wire around them. Kirashi’s part of the multi pronged approach did something few probably expected as she attacked the instructor. Everyone including Kirashi were surprised when she knocked herself out it seemed. Kamaru defended himself but winced a bit hearing and seeing the girl’s head on impact with the desk. With the sword clattering off in a random direction Kamaru looked from the downed girl to the rest and raised an eyebrow. Was this part of the plan? It definitely took him by surprise.

”Glad I wasn’t drinking coffee…” Kamaru muttered putting a kunai on the desk before moving his chair away and looking underneath.

Looking underneath Kamaru grabbed something and shoved it towards the middle of the room. The miniature version of Kamaru seemed to have run from his barricade in the smokescreen and slide under the instructor’s desk.
”No hiding, they think and attack you dodge and defend… Although running away I guess is a defensive tactic.” Kamaru scolded his miniature cloned self.

Pulling a long wooden staff the clone poked Kirashi’s cheek to see if she was dead.

”Uh.... yeah... While she’s coming to any of you want to let me know what you’ve learned so far from what just happened?” Kamaru asked the conscious out of the blue seeing what was going through their minds as he pulled a handkerchief from his pocket. For the most part he hoped no one mentioned one of the students had managed to knock themselves out.

(OoC: No worries was going to wait for Kudochi but if everyone else has time lets press on.
Kamaru: Wiping hands and asking questions.
Mini Kamaru: Poking downed combatant with a stick in the cheek, close to Kirashi and Sumi
Sumi: Prepping & Observing, close to target (Notices target is pretty mobile considering the path he took to hide)
Kodoma : Prepping and attacking, Scanning for target, close to short stack of chairs
Short stack of Chairs: Bound, close to Kodoma
Kirashi: Down and being poked, close to Mini Kamaru
Kudochi: Trying to get the gist of the class, and seeing what just transpired.)

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Count me as void. Free time is a bit of an issue. Sorry about any inconvenience caused]

Sumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumi would stand, waiting for the smoke to clear. She knew that it wouldn't be an advantage. How could it be? No one could see each other. No one could make a clear decisive move. They couldn't study their target. Sumi watched as the target went to hide under a desk, however. He was mobile. When he came out from his hiding place to poke Kirashi's cheek, Sumi would go to answer their targets older counter part, the true Kamaru. "We attacked blindly by usig a smoke bomb, which really left us no way to be certain we'd get our target because we couldn't see him. It's only a good tactic if you have a way to be certain you'll be able to hit your mark." She'd say, seeming to already think of herself as correct even without the instructors approval.

She wouldn't waste time before making a move herself, though. She would move as quickly as she could towards her target while he was paying attention to Kirashi. She hoped that with him paying attention to the other girl, it would give her just the opening she needed. Sumi would go for a sweeping kick, attempting to knock him to the ground. If successful, she'd then attempt to mount him, going for a punch to his face with her metal gloves. If she wasn't however, she'd try to stand upright if he didn't prevent her from it and go for a combination of punches, attempting to land a hit on the clone.

(Sorry for being a little bit late on the post.)
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What I've learned is that the clone seems to be more of a coward than I initially thought. Honestly makes it harder instead of easier, but I guess there is always something to learn about it."

The young boy Shinobi grinned as he pointed at the shape that was slowly visible through the clearly smoke, hanging from the ceiling. It was one of the kunai he hadn't directly used before but had still been connected to length of ninja wire used by the other two in their attempt to bind the clone. The wire in between might have looked something like a washing line if the attention wasn't drawn away by the paper tags hanging from them, all of them with the signature Kanji marking them as explosive tags. The sheer amount of them were clearly enough to cause them to be a danger to anyone in the classroom and the slightly hissing sound and trails of smoke was already giving away that it might not be long now before that very thing might happen.

"I assume you know what the option for your survival is, as well as anyone else in this room.. Either fight now or surrender.."

Little did the clone know that the paper tags were duds, each and every one of them. The few times he had gotten his hands on it, Yoshihisa had already discovered that the standard ninja wire was an effective conductor for various lightning based jutsu, and this one hadn't been any different: The smoke and hissing alike were mere side effects to add to the dramatic tension, produced by the Thunderfist jutsu currently running through the wire and affecting the paper. Yet the one weakness in this position was the fact that he was kept bound to his current spot. Any moves at all and the illusion he had claimed to weave would shatter, along with a major bargaining chip: The 'lives' of everyone in this room.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru nodded in recognition of the explanation from the student before she opted to take advantage of the situation. ”She’s right, smoke bombs by nature are diversionary and in most cases part of a defensive strategy to get into position.” Kamaru added as Sumi came up behind the target knocking him off his feet. Mounting him to pommel him seemed easy enough except landing a solid punch was hindered by the clone getting close and holding on and maneuvering closer to Sumi where she couldn’t get real power behind her blows that slammed into the ground or his forearm as he rolled around underneath. Standing up to reposition for more devastating blows had the target coming up with her still hanging on looking at Kamaru for help. Getting just a shrug from the man Kamaru offered up only more commentary, ”For unarmed combat there are two ranges where it’s safe, both are out of reach, one is far away the other is closer than striking distance the second is only a place for the panics and desperate though. Since he hasn’t tried to bind your movements how to get him off of you so you can keep attacking? Feel free to turn into a bull in a china shop.” Kamaru asked letting out a hint.

The clone looked from Sumi to Kamaru and back again shaking his head no since he thought it was a bad idea.

Kodoma spoke up speaking of the pathetics tactics of the clone who mostly just adjusted his glasses. Listening to the boy’s further comments and declaration Kamaru looked to the ceiling. ”Well since I told him he couldn’t really attack back I think running around scared or what not is still a sound tactic, it’s great to stay in the thick of things and slug it out in theory but people rarely like to get hit if it’s less effort down the road to have dodged an attack. Sometimes classes are going to be straight forward and sometimes there will be hidden teachings inside the teachings…” Kamaru explained before looking to the clone, ”Feel free to defend yourself as you see fit or attack back. Don’t let them blow themselves up. If things get life threatening I’ll step in but in the mean time… It’s your decision.” he added sealing the equipment on the desk into the scroll to put away. He had an unconscious student to handle as well if things did get out of hand. No sense in having additional sharpnel laying around if the room became a fireworks display.

Sumi noticed the clone adjusting his glasses again his facial features seemed to changed though as he did so. He didn’t seem as panicked and there was the odd hint of a smirk on his face as he looked at the girl.

(OoC: My apologies this week at work had been a little more overflowed than expected. PM me any questions if something was confusing.
Target: Heart beating like a rabbit and attempting to hide as a human shoulderbag attached to Sumi. Eyeing the other two combatants and read to go serious mode
Sumi: Carrying extra weight, standing and read to go serious mode
Kodoma: Aware of where everyone is and read to go serious mode.
Karashi: Still down for the count.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back