Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Takahashi Naoki

Takahashi Naoki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Takahashi Naoki
Physical Description: Somewhat short in size for his age, Naoki stands at 4'11" and weighs 114 pounds. Due to his blindness, he wears various mismatching styles of clothing, much like his mother, although unlike Shiori he does not care what he wears. As he is only a kid, he doesn't have the beautiful looks like others of Hakagashi blood yet, but his large green eyes are still mesmerizing to look at. His hair is the exact opposite color of his mother, being black in color, but he still has a blond stripe going through the middle of his hair.

Like his mother, his skin is pale as snow, though he has small black marks covering his body in a swirl pattern. While he may be short, his arms are a bit longer than arms of other kids his age, and while his legs are short they still are sturdy. While he can wear mismatching clothes, he almost always wears jade earrings attached to him since his birth, which were gifts by his mother Shiori to him when he was born.

Mental Description: Naoki is a lazy, but smart kid who prefers learning new ninjutsu over actually training his body. Much like his mother he does not like humanity, but unlike his mother he just dislikes humans rather than flat out hating them, and views them as strange and weird. While he personally doesn't care about destroying humanity, he dutifully obeys his mother Shiori when she needs his help. Due to still being a child, he is also a bit curious of the world, though he mainly gets information from other people telling him about the world since he can't see it himself due to his blindness.

History: Takahashi Naoki was quite literally a recently born person, being born through a ninjutsu ritual made by Shiori two month ago, and he was born as a person physically 9 years old. As he was very recently created, he was very curious of the world, and was disappointed that he could not see it due to his blindness. His mother Shiori treated him somewhat kindly, though he was kind of creeped out when she told him about his birth and her history.

One month after his birth, his mother Shiori decided to send him to the Academy in Sand, to make him into a strong warrior like herself, as well as to gather intel on Sunakagure for her own plans. He was confused on why he had to go to some academy, but after she told him that he could learn amazing jutsu like the jutsu she could, he decided to go with it and started to head torwards the academy, hoping that he could finally understand

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here
A great resource to help you find your way around here
You'll want to request an Academy Student banner here

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • We recently completed an Inter-village Examination held by our Daimyo, a lot of things have went wrong and have caused tensions to mount between Sunagakure and the rest of Wind Country. Paranoia is mounting for the upper echelon as political unions are being made and nefarious plans are being hatched.. This is an on-going story line with village-wide ramifications that are about to reach into the rest of Wind Country as well as the world.
  • Part of our village is underground as we have been trapped underground for the last few decades due to a terrible sandstorm we called the Diamond Maelstrom that ceased last year so we started to rebuild on the surface (namely the Kazekage Tower and Suna Residences thus far). A sandworm attack has caused massive damage to the subterranean village, the "ceiling' has been lifted off and for the first time in decades some people are living under the son. Others are dead and buried.
  • Sunans are still reeling from a Cabal attack 5 years ago that not only threatened the integrity of the community but lost a number of lives. The surviving members of the Cabal have allied themselves with Sunagakure but hard feelings remain. I see you are aware of the Cabal attack, contact me if you have any questions.
  • A war is also brewing between Sunagakure and the Diamyo who is raising an army to destroy the village called the Soverign.
  • Please be aware that we do have a battle system with BL and CAs, you might want to familiarize yourself with the system. While it is uncommon for a Sand player to start a modded fight, I would not put it past a sand user to respond in character (IC) to insane, abusive or dangerous behavior. I strongly recommend joining some of the our of character (OOC/OC) communities such as Skype or Discord so you can plan out some of your stories with other sandies, RP is much more entertaining than modded situations.
  • Feel free to PM me or any other Sand user if you have any questions.
  • We also have a Discord group. I see that you have already found us in there. Feel free to speak up and make friends.
  • Genin Banner. 500 yen.

The Takahashi surname does belong to me, but we'll work out something overtime as to how it fits your character. Shiori and Sousuke do not really get along right now due to character plot reasons.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Paper trail: Consent for my character's association.

Spoke with Sousuke regarding surname, will discuss over discord. I work until 8-9 EST so will see you after.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back