Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Takahashi Sousuke => Takahashi Akisame

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Takahashi Sousuke

Old Village/Missing:

OCR Type: Was your character killed? Did you commit suicide? Did you retire?

Last Known Where-abouts: Kazekage Tower

Old IC Rank: Sennin

New Character Name: Takahashi Akisame

Preferred Username: Takahashi Aki

New Village/Missing: Sand!

New BL/CA: Nanjirou

Custom Class:

Mk 1 Reborn: Wildsong

HP: 65

CP: 45

Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Accuracy

High: Melee Accuracy

Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Dodge, Genjutsu Save

Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch

IC Rank: Jounin…? Chuunin…?

Character Age: 23

Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: Aki stands at 5’10 and is a stringy individual. His hair is naturally black, but he has violet highlights in his hair. Aki has styled his hair to look like his father’s in the sense that it is short and spiky. Aki’s facial features are best described as avian as his eyes are very hawkish and very sharp. Aki usually has the lower bottom of his face bandaged, but from time to time he will have the bandages hang freely around his neck. When Aki has his lower facial area bandaged it can be difficult to get a read as to his expression. This is usually conveyed through his eyes in which he often has a tired expression, an annoyed expression, or an angry expression.

Aki much like his father is likely to wear armour be it boiled leather or Takahashi Fireforged Steel. The armour worn by Aki is not as ornate as his father’s, but it has a scrappy look to it which speaks to his continuing education of how to craft weapons and armour. The young man often has his armour ornamented by fire designs, which are often spray painted on.

Aki unlike his father has yet to lose limb, but has been noted to be seen with stitches occasionally. Aki does take time to heal up after having extraneous battles. He has seen the toll that battle has taken on the human body, and he very much wishes to not pay the price his father did for overexertion.

Character's Mental Description: Aki is a child of two worlds. He spent his early childhood with the Kirishii during the time of the Cabal occupation while his father battled his way back into Sungakure. He is quick to anger when people refer to the Kirishii of Wind Country as monsters. The other item that will cause him to be quick to anger is when his clan, especially his father, is spoken ill of. Aki has seen his father make several sacrifices for Sungakure and will not suffer fools who speak of his father as an entitled noble.

Like his father, Aki has trained himself to be neutral in most things. Aki seeks to bring balance and for the most part will hear out all sides of the argument with two aforementioned exceptions.

Aki very much wants to be like his father. He falls short of this sometimes, as he has yet to acquire the same genius level intellect his father has. Aki sees these shortcomings as something to be overpowered and bested given the time and effort to be given to such things.

Multiple Personality Application: Big Nope.

Character History:

Takahashi Akisame is the official heir to Takahashi Sousuke although he is not infact the blood son of Takahashi Sousuke and Sagasu Yume. Takahashi Akisame was born the child of Sousuke’s first ward, Okibi who abandoned Sousuke and Sungakure during the Cabal confrontation. In the absence of his mother proper, Aki was raised by several individuals. While Sousuke went to battle the Cabal, Aki spent time with the Kirishii who offered the Steward sanctuary when he was locked out by the Cabal. When things returned to normal for Sungakure Aki was brought to the home of his father and was inducted into the clan and was on paper noted to be Sousuke’s son. In addition to being raised by Sousuke, Aki was raised by his father’s paramour Sagasu Yume.

Aki was inducted into the Sungakure academy and was given a proper education. While he was known to be Sousuke’s son, the youth did not showcase the Steward’s problems that were known in Sousuke’s youth. It was also known that Aki did not have Sousuke’s gifted intellect. Aki worked very hard over time to excel in mathematics and sciences like his father had. It did not come overnight, and it took quite some time for him to acquire a large fraction of his father’s deep knowledge.

As the years progressed Aki was able to piece together a few things about his origin. He did not share his father’s purple hair, or his adopted mother’s turquoise hair. It bothered the youth greatly, but he was always told that he was Takahashi first and foremost. This in turn led to him in his later years self-stylizing himself after his adopted parents.

At the age of eleven Aki began his education in his mastery of Takahashi Fire Forged Steel. Like his father, and his ancestors Aki first began with creating a singular sword. Aki kept working at this singular blade throughout the years. Whenever he learned a new technique from his father he would apply it to the first sword he worked on. He would continue to upgrade this weapon throughout the years. What first started as a sloppy looking katanawould become a refined an elegant weapon. The blade would eventually grow into a duel bladed katana as he worked along. It took Aki several years to even figure out a name for his sword. He would eventually settle upon the name Shadow Fox. The Shadow was in reference to Mikaboshi a man his father loved and hated as he was both mentor and foe, and Fox as it was homage to his mother’s Inuzuka familiar which was a fennec fox. Aki overtime was privately educated on the truer nature of Sungakure’s history in the sense that Mother Suna was not as benevolent a being, and that Mikaboshi while a complicated figure deserved much respect. It was always made clear to Aki that some things in history would remain known to some, but not all for the sake of the greater good.

Clan Request: Takahashi Clan (I approve myself)

Death/Retirement Thread: The thread is ongoing, but slowly https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/all-along-the-watchtower.64418/

Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/takahashi-sousuke.789/

Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/sousukes-grand-schematics-in-training.9025/

Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/takahashi-sousukes-dojo-capped.6671/page-3

Special Usergroups: Sand, Sand Council, Retaining everything

Old Stats: All Capped

Old OOC Rank: S

Stat Cut: None. I’ve rp’d Sousuke for … close to 9 years?

New Stats: No Changed, am capped.

New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Could I get a refund for Chimera?

Total yen for that would be 56,000

I’m going to keep all other things

Name of any Contract you currently own:

-Toad
-Insect

I would like to maintain insect which I got from an NC contest several years ago. I’ll spend the asp to transfer it over.

Aki on his sixteenth birthday was given a ring by his father. The ring was made of simple Takahashi Fire Forged Steel with a spike on one end of the ring. The only word given to him by his father was if he was going to activate or use the ring, he had to be in an open space to do it. Aki thought his father’s instructions and advice to be both cryptic and vague. The young man thought nothing of it at first and left the ring alone. Months passed by and the ring remained on the young Takahashi’s bed side. While Aki would wear the ring from time to time he was always put off by the spike on the ring. It wasn’t there to pick locks, and it didn’t have any gadgets to it like his father often had with practically everything.

It was always a curiosity that ran through Aki’s head. He always wondered what the purpose of the spike was. Eventually Aki would make a blunder of a mistake one day. While he finished training he clenched a fist not realizing the spike was on the inside. Upon impact Aki shook his hand realizing his blunder. At this time the ring drank in his blood and the metal turned a bright red. Aki was accustomed to the dark secrets his father had and panicked thinking that his father had forgot to train him in the realm of blood magic which for most was part taboo. As the young man continued to panic the ring began to grow warmer and warmer. Aki further in a panic removed the ring from his hand and threw the ring unto the ground. From the ring a pattern began to ink the ground. Aki watched as the pattern began to grew and grew. Eventually it keyed into the lad that this was a summoning. Again fearful of his father’s dark secrets Aki took several steps back. Eventually the summoning circle would complete itself and from it a giant Hercules Beetle appeared. “Ken Here! Where Is Trouble At?” The behemoth proclaimed loudly and excitedly.

Aki’s jaw dropped. Okay so two things. This was Ken. His father always spoke of his old friend Ken who was indeed very large and very mighty. Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, this was not a demon. It took Aki several moments to realize that the ring activated with the use of one’s blood in order to summon the entity. “Ken! Ken! Down here! No trouble! None!” Aki shouted at the giant. Courage began to grasp at Aki as he had come to realize this was one of his family’s protectors … or protectorate? The great insects had a generational pact that was passed down through the ages of the family.

“Sousuke. You Look Young. Too Young. Hair Is Not Right. Why?” Ken spoke. The giant insect lowered himself down to Aki’s level. The giant got down on its knees. The insect was looking Aki overly hard. “You Not Sousuke Proper. Do You Have Oranges?” Aki scratched his head over what the giant was saying to him. Oranges. Dad always had orange trees on the family grounds… is this why? Made sense. Now the more difficult part. Aki placed his index and middle finger on his forehead.

“Uhm. I’m his son. I’m Sousuke’s son. My name is Akisame, or Aki for short. Aki explained. He grimaced. Ken was a simple giant of simple tastes… maybe this is the part where the oranges come in. “Uhm… I’ve got oranges back at my home. I can … get you some? Maybe you can tell me some stories about my father? Like the time he first met you?” Ken at this nodded. He would then proceed to scoop up Aki in one mandible and place him on his head. “Whoa … uh … okay. I guess you know where you’re going right? So… let’s go then? Just … let’s try not to scare that many people.” With that Aki and Ken would travel to the Takahashi Household. What first was mostly lack of nerve and fear turned into a grand realization that the Takahashi clan had with it many secrets, but more importantly powerful allies.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Chimera

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Yes

Last edited:

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Takahashi Sousuke

Old Village/Missing:

OCR Type: Was your character killed? Did you commit suicide? Did you retire?

Last Known Where-abouts: Kazekage Tower

Old IC Rank: Sennin

New Character Name: Takahashi Akisame

Preferred Username: Takahashi Aki

New Village/Missing: Sand!

New BL/CA: Nanjirou

Custom Class:

Mk 1 Reborn: Wildsong

HP: 65

CP: 45

Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Accuracy

High: Melee Accuracy

Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Dodge, Genjutsu Save

Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch

IC Rank: Jounin…? Chuunin…?

Character Age: 23

Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: Aki stands at 5’10 and is a stringy individual. His hair is naturally black, but he has violet highlights in his hair. Aki has styled his hair to look like his father’s in the sense that it is short and spiky. Aki’s facial features are best described as avian as his eyes are very hawkish and very sharp. Aki usually has the lower bottom of his face bandaged, but from time to time he will have the bandages hang freely around his neck. When Aki has his lower facial area bandaged it can be difficult to get a read as to his expression. This is usually conveyed through his eyes in which he often has a tired expression, an annoyed expression, or an angry expression.

Aki much like his father is likely to wear armour be it boiled leather or Takahashi Fireforged Steel. The armour worn by Aki is not as ornate as his father’s, but it has a scrappy look to it which speaks to his continuing education of how to craft weapons and armour. The young man often has his armour ornamented by fire designs, which are often spray painted on.

Aki unlike his father has yet to lose limb, but has been noted to be seen with stitches occasionally. Aki does take time to heal up after having extraneous battles. He has seen the toll that battle has taken on the human body, and he very much wishes to not pay the price his father did for overexertion.

Character's Mental Description: Aki is a child of two worlds. He spent his early childhood with the Kirishii during the time of the Cabal occupation while his father battled his way back into Sungakure. He is quick to anger when people refer to the Kirishii of Wind Country as monsters. The other item that will cause him to be quick to anger is when his clan, especially his father, is spoken ill of. Aki has seen his father make several sacrifices for Sungakure and will not suffer fools who speak of his father as an entitled noble.

Like his father, Aki has trained himself to be neutral in most things. Aki seeks to bring balance and for the most part will hear out all sides of the argument with two aforementioned exceptions.

Aki very much wants to be like his father. He falls short of this sometimes, as he has yet to acquire the same genius level intellect his father has. Aki sees these shortcomings as something to be overpowered and bested given the time and effort to be given to such things.

Multiple Personality Application: Big Nope.

Character History:

Takahashi Akisame is the official heir to Takahashi Sousuke although he is not infact the blood son of Takahashi Sousuke and Sagasu Yume. Takahashi Akisame was born the child of Sousuke’s first ward, Okibi who abandoned Sousuke and Sungakure during the Cabal confrontation. In the absence of his mother proper, Aki was raised by several individuals. While Sousuke went to battle the Cabal, Aki spent time with the Kirishii who offered the Steward sanctuary when he was locked out by the Cabal. When things returned to normal for Sungakure Aki was brought to the home of his father and was inducted into the clan and was on paper noted to be Sousuke’s son. In addition to being raised by Sousuke, Aki was raised by his father’s paramour Sagasu Yume.

Aki was inducted into the Sungakure academy and was given a proper education. While he was known to be Sousuke’s son, the youth did not showcase the Steward’s problems that were known in Sousuke’s youth. It was also known that Aki did not have Sousuke’s gifted intellect. Aki worked very hard over time to excel in mathematics and sciences like his father had. It did not come overnight, and it took quite some time for him to acquire a large fraction of his father’s deep knowledge.

As the years progressed Aki was able to piece together a few things about his origin. He did not share his father’s purple hair, or his adopted mother’s turquoise hair. It bothered the youth greatly, but he was always told that he was Takahashi first and foremost. This in turn led to him in his later years self-stylizing himself after his adopted parents.

At the age of eleven Aki began his education in his mastery of Takahashi Fire Forged Steel. Like his father, and his ancestors Aki first began with creating a singular sword. Aki kept working at this singular blade throughout the years. Whenever he learned a new technique from his father he would apply it to the first sword he worked on. He would continue to upgrade this weapon throughout the years. What first started as a sloppy looking katanawould become a refined an elegant weapon. The blade would eventually grow into a duel bladed katana as he worked along. It took Aki several years to even figure out a name for his sword. He would eventually settle upon the name Shadow Fox. The Shadow was in reference to Mikaboshi a man his father loved and hated as he was both mentor and foe, and Fox as it was homage to his mother’s Inuzuka familiar which was a fennec fox. Aki overtime was privately educated on the truer nature of Sungakure’s history in the sense that Mother Suna was not as benevolent a being, and that Mikaboshi while a complicated figure deserved much respect. It was always made clear to Aki that some things in history would remain known to some, but not all for the sake of the greater good.

Clan Request: Takahashi Clan (I approve myself)

Death/Retirement Thread: The thread is ongoing, but slowly https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/all-along-the-watchtower.64418/

Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/takahashi-sousuke.789/

Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/sousukes-grand-schematics-in-training.9025/

Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/takahashi-sousukes-dojo-capped.6671/page-3

Special Usergroups: Sand, Sand Council, Retaining everything

Old Stats: All Capped

Old OOC Rank: S

Stat Cut: None. I’ve rp’d Sousuke for … close to 9 years?

New Stats: No Changed, am capped.

New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Could I get a refund for Chimera?

Total yen for that would be 56,000

I’m going to keep all other things

Name of any Contract you currently own:

-Toad
-Insect

I would like to maintain insect which I got from an NC contest several years ago. I’ll spend the asp to transfer it over.

Aki on his sixteenth birthday was given a ring by his father. The ring was made of simple Takahashi Fire Forged Steel with a spike on one end of the ring. The only word given to him by his father was if he was going to activate or use the ring, he had to be in an open space to do it. Aki thought his father’s instructions and advice to be both cryptic and vague. The young man thought nothing of it at first and left the ring alone. Months passed by and the ring remained on the young Takahashi’s bed side. While Aki would wear the ring from time to time he was always put off by the spike on the ring. It wasn’t there to pick locks, and it didn’t have any gadgets to it like his father often had with practically everything.

It was always a curiosity that ran through Aki’s head. He always wondered what the purpose of the spike was. Eventually Aki would make a blunder of a mistake one day. While he finished training he clenched a fist not realizing the spike was on the inside. Upon impact Aki shook his hand realizing his blunder. At this time the ring drank in his blood and the metal turned a bright red. Aki was accustomed to the dark secrets his father had and panicked thinking that his father had forgot to train him in the realm of blood magic which for most was part taboo. As the young man continued to panic the ring began to grow warmer and warmer. Aki further in a panic removed the ring from his hand and threw the ring unto the ground. From the ring a pattern began to ink the ground. Aki watched as the pattern began to grew and grew. Eventually it keyed into the lad that this was a summoning. Again fearful of his father’s dark secrets Aki took several steps back. Eventually the summoning circle would complete itself and from it a giant Hercules Beetle appeared. “Ken Here! Where Is Trouble At?” The behemoth proclaimed loudly and excitedly.

Aki’s jaw dropped. Okay so two things. This was Ken. His father always spoke of his old friend Ken who was indeed very large and very mighty. Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, this was not a demon. It took Aki several moments to realize that the ring activated with the use of one’s blood in order to summon the entity. “Ken! Ken! Down here! No trouble! None!” Aki shouted at the giant. Courage began to grasp at Aki as he had come to realize this was one of his family’s protectors … or protectorate? The great insects had a generational pact that was passed down through the ages of the family.

“Sousuke. You Look Young. Too Young. Hair Is Not Right. Why?” Ken spoke. The giant insect lowered himself down to Aki’s level. The giant got down on its knees. The insect was looking Aki overly hard. “You Not Sousuke Proper. Do You Have Oranges?” Aki scratched his head over what the giant was saying to him. Oranges. Dad always had orange trees on the family grounds… is this why? Made sense. Now the more difficult part. Aki placed his index and middle finger on his forehead.

“Uhm. I’m his son. I’m Sousuke’s son. My name is Akisame, or Aki for short. Aki explained. He grimaced. Ken was a simple giant of simple tastes… maybe this is the part where the oranges come in. “Uhm… I’ve got oranges back at my home. I can … get you some? Maybe you can tell me some stories about my father? Like the time he first met you?” Ken at this nodded. He would then proceed to scoop up Aki in one mandible and place him on his head. “Whoa … uh … okay. I guess you know where you’re going right? So… let’s go then? Just … let’s try not to scare that many people.” With that Aki and Ken would travel to the Takahashi Household. What first was mostly lack of nerve and fear turned into a grand realization that the Takahashi clan had with it many secrets, but more importantly powerful allies.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Chimera

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Yes
Approved on all of it, second approvals can be found in Sand Council Applications
300 ASP gobbled to keep Insect, Rank listed as Jounin, refund given for Chimera!

You should be all set!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back