Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taking a Break (open)

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi arrived at the hot springs and banquet, he immediately headed for the bathroom to change up. He exchanged his ninja clothes for only a pair of nylon shorts and a towel. He walked out onto the lightly wet tile and concrete floors to the hot water. He passed by the banquet where they had tables of free refreshments and choice snacks that Hoshi couldn't pass up. His walk slowed to a complete stop as he turned to the table eyeing every delicacy.

Without a second thought his body motioned itself over unconsciously. Against his own physical will, the mental muscle memory to feed his body caused his arm to reach for a cheese danish which he bit into and almost shivered from the sweet bread. Hoshi scarfed it down it three more bites. His eyes were closed as his left hand stumbled upon a qual, fried to a crunchy crisp with orange peel and Hoshi picked it up. He smelled the bird and his tongue tingled meanwhile his right came to twist and break the qual to reveal the white meat. Hoshi cleaned the bones and tossed them
In a trash bin. A small burl escaped his lips and he found a napkin, proceeding to wipe his mouth and clean his hands.

His eyes grew wide finding some grilled and steamed veggies of which he grabbed a plate and chopsticks and began devouring. Hoshi was hovering over the table while others were passing by, piling on various foods such as: fried fish, grilled BBQ pork, a heaping pound of steamed rice, a scoop of a shrimp fried rice, more of that crispy quail, and a pile of stir fried egg noodle with peppers. Hoshi walked off to the side of the table with a full plate, chopsticks gripping a mouthful and stuffing his face as he sat down, back to the wall. Everything was so delicious and he couldn't help
but almost holding his breath as he scarfed down the plate.

At some point he began eating to fast and slightly choked where he punched himself in the chest to relieve his throat of the minuscule piece of food attempting to kill him. Hoshi cleared his threat, swallowed whatever remaining food he was cheering and gasped. Right after, he was back to it and clearing his plate, standing up while simultaneously tossing the plate into the trash. He retrieved another napkin and prepared him a drink of ice cold water, with a lemon squeeze for freshness. Hoshi downed sixteen ounces all in one gulp and also trashed his cup. He hiccuped and grabbed his towel at the waist, continuing his march to the hot waters with a full belly.

Hoshi walked by the girls and coed, going straight to the guys. Although he did look into the coed, he saw quite a few people, boys and girls who seemed to be interacting with each other. Hoshi was neither charismatic or cool, so he didn't bother introducing himself to many people. Once he reached the spa he tossed his towel on the rack and slowly stepped into the water neck high taking a seat under he steamy bubbles.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On one of his missions, someone mentioned that there was a certain hot springs in town in which he might be able to settle down and relax in. However what truly sold him was the promise of a buffet that could make him his head spin. The next morning he arrived just a bit later than Hoshi and made a beeline for the buffet. He was dressed in a simple pair black pair of swim trunks and a white t-shirt. He had to dress comfortable for the meal that was coming. Ignoring most of the dessert and bread products he went straight for the real stuff. Piling his plate with rice, steamed vegetables, and BBQ beef he went to town going back for seconds and thirds. He thought for a moment he might explode in his seat and almost called it quits until he noticed them bring in a large roasted quail, in which he just had to try. With more willpower than he had ever shown he managed to not only get one of the legs of the duck, but scarf it down too.

It wasn't long before Tatsuo regretted his decision to eat so much in one sitting, he felt like he'd need to roll out of here if he was ever to get home. But in between slipping in and out of consciousness from his self induced food coma he remembered the real attraction to the place. With all the effort in the world, he made his way over to the hot springs. He opted to go to the coed one, but after eating that much he felt bloated and confident. He couldn't make a fool of himself in front of girls just yet, he'd need friends for that first. He then made his way over to the boys only spring. Right before he stepped in, he noticed instantly that it was Hoshi sitting there. Instead of getting in, Tatsuo went over to him and plucked him on the top of his head. "Hey Hoshi! It's Tatsuo!"

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The steaminess of the springs had set in, relaxing the tense muscles throughout his body. He felt loose, like a floating piece of wood in the water. His mental was beginning to escape like the dissipating rising mist of the steam. His eyes were half closed, the water rising to his chin, he exhaled and closed his eyes. The moment relaxation had reached its climax and Hoshi was lost in a separate dimension of imagination. That is until a pluck on top of his head snapped him to reality.

He rose out of the water quickly with a splash and found it to be Tatsuo. At first sight of tearing his eyes open he figured his seeing hallucinations. Shouyu rubbed his eyes and saw the same person, he shook his head. He hadn't seen Tatsuo in almost a year, his eyes lit up. He looked a little different, as Hoshi probably did too aside from the pale Hyuuga hues. He smirked and gave a thumbs up at the young ninja.

"Its been a while man, so you taking some time off too huh?"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was true, Tatsuo had changed quite a bit. Growing nearly a foot and gaining forty pounds of mostly muscle, the boy was much bigger than the last time they met. Other than that, he looked mostly the same. Tatsuo nodded, "Yeah, me and Kaji just went on some trip, could use a moment to relax. Plus it's so warm." he said in happily. "I don't know how you Cloud ninjas get used to the cold? I feel like my feet are gonna fall off. It's so much different than Konoha though, I heard you visited. A shame I didn't get to meet you there. I was busy catching up with some things when I got back." He said closing his eyes and resting back on the pool's wall. It did feel good to finally be warm. Tatsuo was definitely a southern boy, the cold didn't suit him very well. "How was your trip to Konoha? I hope you had fun. There's a lot to do over there." he said opening his eyes looking over to Hoshi.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He posted back on rock at the edge of the pool while Tatsuo spoke about trip with his mentor. Hoshi smirked, it was the same trip he took with Yuuto who became a Sennin in Konoha. He smirked and even chuckled lightly at Tatsuo's bitterness toward the weather and waved at him.

Hoshi was glad to see a good friend once again, and as Tatsuo relaxed asking his final question, Hoshi tiled his head back reminiscing about his visit. When he first arrived in the fire country he remembered the change in weather, the rather natural look of Konoha. He began smirking at the thought and then too reclined into the water with his response.

"Yeah man, it's definitely warmer in Konoha, I really liked that. Although I wasn't so used to the sun beaming in my face early in the morning heh. Oh yeah, Ichiraku ramen! That's stuff could cause resolve a ninja war haha."

He rose out of the water with a more serious demeanor. His right hand rubbed the back of his head as he hesitated.

"I guess shortly before I arrived, Kiri had made it to the gates alone, and ended up fighting an anbu captain."

He held the bridge of his nose and inhaled for a moment, and then sighing. He shook his head and continued.

"I fear for his safety in Konoha. I don't quite understand his reasoning, but it was costly. Besides that, Konoha Shinobi are pretty much, non social. Or maybe it's just me? I did meet a couple older Shinobi who gave me some wisdom I can run with... Heh, I even failed an s rank mission out there, check this out."

He turned to his side, lifting the corresponding arm to reveal his rib cage having three long scars running up his obliques. He sunk back in the water and shook his head.

"Let's just say I'm glad to be back home Tatsuo haha."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fighting an Anbu captain? Huh, not a fight i'd like to pick. Kiri still there?" Tatsuo took a deep breath as he finally began to relax, he almost felt like an old man sitting in a spring as he talked to a good friend. "And yeah the weather really is nice but I intend to be here for a while, i'm going to have to get used to it. Oh you got to try Ichiraku? One of my favorite places in town. And about not being social, i've got no idea they've always treated me well, but they could hate foreigners for all I know. We just recently got the village back I can't blame some of them for being paranoid." He looked over to Hoshi when asked to and grimaced the cuts seemed nasty and severe. "I can't imagine that felt good, but you've recovered fully right?"

As he finally began to let loose he tried to change the conversation to something a bit less deep. "You learn any new techniques lately? I still remember you showing me that thing in your dojo. Oh and we're neighbors by the way, i'm staying with Kaji for the time being and his house is right next to your dojo. So I'll probably pop my head in every once in a while. If that's alright of course." Tatsuo was actually quite fond of the dojo in which Hoshi built, Tatsuo himself even played a part in it's construction, even if he was too exhausted to remember most of it. He looked forward to the future adventures he and Hoshi would share in the coming months and expected that dojo to be a source of many tales he would one day tell his grandchildren.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, I can't say now, but when I left Konoha he was still in town."

Hoshi completely agreed on Tatsuo's logic about Konoha disliking foreigners. They were a fairly new village, and probably weren't even entirely sure about the new alliance. Tatsuo inquired abiutnhis recovery after looking at his scar and Hoshi chuckled.

"Yeah, full recovery. It actually wasn't so bad since I recently picked up on some basic medical ninjutsu. I still need help mastering the techniques but, it helped to treat the wound immediately."

As he pulled back into the water, Tatsuo mentioned he was living with Kaji, who apparently lived near his dojo. Hoshi smirked thinking of returning, it was a place where he increased not only his physical, but mental and spiritual power. The steam from the spa caused his eyes to roll back into his head from behind closed lids. Hoshi was laying back, floating with lungs full of air until he exhaled. He stood up and spoke.

"New techniques? Heh, I guess I've learned a couple of new things, but like I said... I have to master these techniques I know, rather than keep trying to learn more. I'm sure you've learned a few more things too right? I hope you've been honing you're Mokuton. I've been sharpening my chidori sharp spear."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I haven't let my Moukton slip, I promise that, but I don't think i'm too eager on seeing your chidori spear." Tatsuo laughed before letting out a deep sigh and extending his arms in a stretch. "I'll probably stop by the dojo some time tomorrow, that alright with you, show you some things I learned?" Tatsuo rose from the water grabbing a nearby towel and wrapping it around his waist. He climbed out of the water, looking down to Hoshi. "I'm gonna head home now, i'll see ya' around pal." Tatsuo rolled his shoulders before making his way to the exit.

One thing Tatsuo was happy to be back in Cloud, was to rekindle his friendship with Hoshi. They both seemed to have similar values in how the world worked, it was hard to find people like that. Especially genuine people like Hoshi. He'd be sure to visit that dojo soon, perhaps there'd be more work for them to do.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi nodded hearing that Tatsuo was continuing his training. He shared a laugh with Tatsuo as the Konoha ninja stretched and offered to visit the dojo. Hoshi nodded again, the heated water was soothing his aching body and he didn't bother to speak to much as Tatsuo went on. That's when he rose and exited, Hoshi stood up acknowledge this. Hoshi waved at him as he left.

"Yeah! See ya around!"

Hoshi would stay for a bit until he eventually exited the water with a towel. He patted himself dry with the towel and wrapped it around his waist. Hoshi walked down the corridor and peeked into the next one, forgetting it was the girls only. His pale hues looked in and saw nothing but girls, playing in the water. A red and link ting flooded his face as he blinked and slowly looked away. He casually tried to step off, but that wa shortly before a girl pointed him out and they all began screaming. Hoshi looked back in panic.

The Shinobi took off towel flapping in the wind of where he was. He probably ran by Tatsuo with locked L's and superb running formation. He was outro with a band of screaming girls behind him. He bolted out the front door, looked left then right. He darted forward and followed the path. He didn't stop to look back, his face still flushed red. Eventually some distance away he fell over, hands on his knees heaving breaths to catch up to his heart rate.

[hasty exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back