Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Taking a Sisi [requesting Nao]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The clan which inhabit the village of Konoha have such rich histories. Some clans even dated back to the founding of the Konoha Corporation. Kuren has done much research on the topic and even discovered newer clan that only just recently came into power. One was govern by the medical sennin, which she has met before a couple of times. His clan’s goal was to offer a home to those who do not have and a safe place yet. "So this is what the senin ment when he said there were solutions for one to stay in these walls." To that end the clan was open to orphans and runaways. It is unfortunate that she falls under one of those categories and thus why she is here now. Today at this moment she stands in front of the main house of the Sakurako clan house. She knocks on the door or rings the doorbell if there is one and waits for a reply.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had been busy in and around the clan house, after all, he didn't hire many people to work in this clan house. He didn't even know he was going to have any visit soon, so there he stood in the garden with his cleaning clothes on, his hair pinned backward and partially in a tail. He had already cleaned the main living area and was now busy, but that was till Sai announced that there was a visitor at the front door. "E_eahh..." Nao stuttered but then Sai poofed away. "Great contract... " Nao Muttered a little bit annoyed as he went to the front door and open it up. He still had his bangs clipped backward. "Good... day? Can I help you?" He asked towards the small figure that was on his front porch.

[Topic entered]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fg5lHzk.png
Nao was not the only one that has trouble with her contract now and then. Geulimja just lets himself in and explores the place, but does not enter any of the buildings. He seem to have taken interest in the garden in-between the main house and the smaller buildings. Geulimja was a unique creature being a shadow of a pack of wolves. His interests are to merely satisfy his own curiosity and to that end he likes to hide in the dark and observe people from afar. One wolf lays in the shade of a sakura tree and another in an oak. Two wolves hid in the shadow of the small building near a pool of water and watched the fish. Only one body stayed with Kuren and if Nao would look at her shadow projected on the wall he would see a wolf standing beside her.

Noticing Geulimja’s presence herself she seems to pet the air. However looking at the wall one would what she is really doing. The wolf’s tail would wag happily at Kuren’s touch. “Um, sorry for coming un announce.” It only just dawned on her now that she should have made some sort of arrangement ahead of time. “I would like to disgust entry into the clan. Um, may we come in?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When he only had just opened up the door, something went inside and not just one being. Multiple of them and Nao didn't take kindly to that. His eyes went to the corner and looked rather sharp. "Jibril..." He only said the name and out of his shadow, an arm came and wrapped around Nao's neck. "Hai Hai master~!" She chirped rather happy and soon she was hugging Nao from behind. Yet the moment she understood this wasn't a hugging moment she would let go and float beside Nao. Nao's gaze was to where one of the wolves were. "Let them be sorry if they make even one wrong move. I do not care what you have to do. They barged in, without permission or announced." His voice was stern and cold as he spoke and the smile on Jibril's face was just one in delight. "Hai~!" Out of a shadow, she would take hold of her scythe. "Doggies~! playtime~!" "Jibril..." He would remind her and she would reply once more with an okay. Jibril was a Yokai contract, but one of the highest ranks. But if they were to make a wrong move, or not go back to Hakuren. She would take matters into her own hand.

"I assume they are yours, call them back or you won't get in... or they will face consequences on intruding..." He would simply say, this was something he didn't allow as this was basically intruding on his own personal space at this point. And if this were a creature of theirs... Then it could be well something bound to them, so then this little girl was the master and they would obey them by contract. "10... 9...."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Play?” The wolf on the wall stands in attention at the statement with tail wagging once more. “I like play.” Somehow Kuren does not think he would like the type of play this being has in mind. Geulimja does not like to fight, but does enjoy being chased. “Do you know hide and seek?”

Kuren places a hand on her forehead with a frustrated sigh. She is use to only one of Geulimja’s body’s being present around her. Normally the others would be around the village exploring different areas. However Nao’s reaction tells her that he is occupying locations within the clan house. Placing her hand back on her side she addresses her summon. “I told you not to enter people’s homes without my explicit consent.”

The wolf on the wall tilts his head in confusion. “I not enter building. Still outside.” Geulimja was obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed nor much of a conversationalist. Kuren gives him a look of disbelief, considering Nao would not be acting like this if he wasn’t in a place he should not be. “I went around building. Climbed over strange plants lined in row.” In other words he went over the fence.

“Those are fences. You’re still in another person’s territory.” It was at this point that Nao was pretty much at the end of his count. “Never mind this, I order you to gather yourself.” The wolf on the wall was about to leave, but Kuren quickly corrects herself. “Here! Gather here.”

Soon there would be five wolves decorating the wall of the main building. One of which would approach Jibril. “Play elsewhere? I know many hiding spots in village.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"3...2...1..." And with that Hakuren took finally the action in his mind. His eyes hardened at the multiple shadows. "Guess this must be a baby contract age.." His words were calm less stern than before but he would look back up to Hakuren. "Let your contract know they cannot roam free where they want..." He would say and Jibril would smirk big. "She doesn't play those games..." He would say and Jibril would chuckle softly. "I mean... we could see how far their heads would roll?" "Jibril..." He would look towards the Yokai who would be hovering over and rest on his head. "Aww... I am just playing..." "They are like tiny children hyper of a lolly... of sugar... and you are talking games and they do think innocent rather than the stuff you do for fun..." 'Ahww..."

Nao would sigh and open up the door, standing a bit to the side. "So... Livingroom you enter. Grab a seat and talk to me about what you wanted to discuss..." Jibril would turn back to the shadow of Nao but keep lingering around and Nao would put up a smoke while sitting close to the terrace door openings so that the smoke would bother the other too much.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Yes he is quite young. Younger than me even.” It was times like this that Kuren wonders what is she doing with her life. It was just the other day that she failed an anbu class, which ended horribly. Not only did she mess up things with the anbu sennin, she somehow got on the main branch sennin’s bad side as well. This incident with her contract is not making things look much brighter with the final one. Perhaps her parents were right and she should give up on this shinobi non-sense. It was obvious that Takeshi did not think she had what it takes. “Geulimja, stay.”

Kuren did not want to bring Geulimja inside as he has done much trouble already. Despite being full of doubt she pushes herself forward and walks across the threshold. She enters the living room without uttering a word. She sees that is Nao smoking on the terrace, which caught her slightly of guard. She expected a man in medical field would not indulge it such things that would cause harm to the body. She wanted to say something about it, but she held her tongue. Instead she tries to talk a few deep breaths in attempts to calm herself.

“I am Ha Kuren. I was born in Crater City. My mother was a grave digger and so was her mother and grandmother. I – I was expect-ed to con-tinue this line, but, I refused.” Kuren’s body was starting to quiver as her voice trembles. Tears were starting to run down her checks like little streams. “I wanted more. I wanted to be something more. I wanted to protect my country. Fight for it.” Kuren stares at the floor ashamed of what she did and ashamed for showing such weakness. “They, they didn’t understand. They forbade it. So, that night… I ran away.” Kuren felt such guilt for running away from her parents who only was considered for her safety. They did not deserve this. Kuren could not help thinking that she was a horrible daughter. She had left to become a shinobi and what does she have to show for it… nothing.

She spent so much time learning and studying the shinobi arts and their histories, but she was still a failure. She was unable to attain the headband and now she wonders if it will ever be in her reach. “So far I’ve been barely getting by with camping at various places within the village.” Most of the time she camped at The Memorial Stone Gardens as it reminded her of the home she left behind. She had hoped to attain genin by now and be able to earn enough money from missions and live more comfortably. “I have fallen into a snag recently. I’m afraid I cannot continue like this.” Kuren would look up at Nao. “Please, I need help.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao sat in the opening taking a smoke as he heard the other out. He would untie his hairs in the meanwhile and run a hand through it. Making it loose and knot-free at the same time. "Hmm-hmm." He would sound as he blew out some smoke to the outside world. Letting her hear he was listening and he took mental notes of everything. His eyes would be looking towards the small figure that seemed to break under circumstances and he would stand up, place the smoke in the ashtray and grab a glass of water. Placing it down near her and sit down, ignoring his smoke for now. He could always put up another one if this one did die out. He was well aware of what it would do with the lungs and everything. But at least he could never beat a heavy drinker in a fight as he was a feather with the stuff.

"I see... So in the search for doing more for the Konoha, you learned the ways of the SHinobi, but since you ran away they have no means to take care of you..." He would sum it up pretty short and look towards the other for confirmation. "Then I guess... By searching me out, you have heard of the Clan I am running." He would look towards her as he himself took a moment to grab a seat with a glass of water for himself.

"A snag... Does that mean stealing and do..?" He would wait once more on an answer and think further could it be she was the one stealing around the place that there were people more on edge on the market place? Yet it didn't seem to be like that. "If you wish, you can stay here... But then it would be under the clan rules. You will, since you are an academy student, be living in the main house till you are older to have a spot in one of the smaller houses outside under a small fee. Still not full-fledged rental money, but enough to learn someone how to calculate yen for the end of the month and to think forward... Your elementals will have more restrictions as to where they can and can't go... since they are so keen on getting everywhere and nowhere... But there will be restrictions for you too, breaking those aren't small." He would look towards her and be serious about it. He didn't have many rules, but the rules that were around were solid and no turning around for.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
made-in-abyss-bow.gif
Kuren would nod as the sennin summarized Kuren’s situation. She would take a sip from the glass of the water next to her. The next moment a spray was coming out of her mouth and she begins to cough. His misunderstanding caught her off guard and some water ended up going down the wrong pipe. When she could finally breath again, she hurriedly corrected the problem. “No, no I mean thinks did not go as planned. I fell into a rut.” Despite this misunderstanding Nao was still willing to let her into the clan with a couple of warnings. Kuren stands up and announce, “Thank you sir. I will do my best to bring honor to your clan.” She the bows with such speed that she failed to account for her surroundings. Her face slams against the coffee table with enough force to give her a mild concussion. She felt really dizy afterward. “I, I will go… get my stuff.” She then stumbles out the door.

[Left Topic]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It... was quite odd to say the least, there wasn't even a full agreement going on, not even a key of the house so they knew where to go... and they already seemed to left the property... "..?" Nao sat there a bit puzzled all the sudden as the girl made to leave.
" So... I guess... that settles that? I will have to go over house rules.. and everything later... I hope I am around for her to even open up the door... she has nothing to get inside with..." He would mutter and even Jibril was confused at this point. "Maybe they just weren't all that interested?"
"They talked about grabbing stuff..."
"But.. if your homeless, what stuff do you have? And what idiot leaves that alone?"
" Jibril... that is not a nice thing to say!"

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back