Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tales of The Swamps [Contract search]

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Hanako had for no other reason than normal exploration purposes has wandered out into the middle of nowhere after visiting a small very quaintly inhabited village that had seemed quite strange to find out in the middle of nowhere, but she enjoyed visiting it before heading off to meet back up with Hoshi where they were supposed to meet up to go to the gates of this country’s main village. “Dang it I wish I knew where I was going, I think I know which way the mountain ranges are but out this far I don’t even know what is out here!” Hanako said stepping in what seemed to be quite similar to peat bogs that existed in water country. “Aww just great I have nasty bog crap on my shoes now!” she screamed loudly not realizing that it was something she shouldn’t be doing as apparently there were a lot of carnivorous creatures in these unsettled swamp lands.

Hanako’s curiosity was sadly getting the best of her so she took off her shoes and slipped out a small pair of boots she had stashed in backpack she had brought with her. “Ok that should do nicely!” She said with a smile as she continued to track into the swamp, the sounds of low booming croaks, the sounds of swamp plants rustling and a gross bubbling sound coming from below her feet with each step she took. “This place smells…..EEEEP!” she screamed out loudly as something caught hold of her foot and drug her through the foul swampy water, causing some of it to fill her lungs and causes her to cough and choke on nasty stuff. Within seconds she was being dangled my her feet in the air by some sort of creature that was completely unrecognizable. “Hey I did not give you the right to grab me foul creature…….ewww you stink!” she said loudly as some sort of long slimy arm wrapped around her waist and then wrapped around her legs holding her from squirming, it obviously did not realize she was a completely capable ninja and could easily get out of the situation because it left her arms free allowing her to perform any jutsu and she knew exactly which one she required. “You let me go or you will be in big trouble!” she started yelling as she swung back and forth in the slimy monsters arms as a distraction as she did the hand seals and her shadow below her began to take form and from below a tall eight foot man would appear and aim an uppercut at any part of the slimy humanoid beast.

Upon the uppercut making contact the creature it let go of Hanako who fell down into the disgusting swamp water. Looking up she would give Zaelis a mean look even though she had full control over him. Within moments the giant had beat the swamp beast into a bloody mess. “We should name this amazing Creature…..I shall call it …..hmmmm Swampsquatch!” Hanako cheered as her shadow retracted and Zaelis went back to wherever it was that he came from. Hanako decided that it was now best to turn around but she was somewhere in the middle of swamplands and didn’t know which way the mountain ranges was from here. “Ok anyone out there that can help me! Im lost! And this swamp stinks!” she said as she retrieved her boots and slid them back on with a disgusting squish sound that made her shudder.

(Wc-587)
(can I try for Aquatic-Shark and Aquatic-Mammal (if not Ill try for shark and Tiger) Please and thanks)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
No one came to help Hanako so she ended up having to find her own way back to the village gates, but to do that she had to find out where the mountain rangers were and to do that she actually had to find out where she was, and it took her a couple of hours to find out where she was going.
(Topic left)
(Thanks for your time)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back