Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Talk to me man...[PVT]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi pushed open the door to "No Man's Land", a familiar hole in the wall where she felt at ease. The door creaked open, revealing its dank innards. It smelled of whiskey and smoke and mold, yet it caused a smile to form on the woman's lips. Two men huddled in the corner looked up at the woman as the sunlight beamed in behind her. They groaned a little before going back to their business. The bartender didn't bother to look up at first, as he wiped down the countertop with a dirty rag. Yomi sat down lightly on one of the wobbly stools, unbothered by its uneven stability. She folded her hands in her lap, and waited for Apple to acknowledge her presence.

Wiping the counter in front of her he gruffed "Yeah what do you want? We don't got no ice so don't ask for it."
Apple was as smelly and gross as she knew him to be. A sight for sore eyes.

"Oh, that's fine, I just want a shot of my fire water." Yomi said, her tone soft and even. Apple stopped his wiping and stood up straight, tossing the filthy rag in an unseen bucket behind the bar.

"Yo--Yomi!" Apple exclaimed, half in shock and excitement. He grinned at her revealing his rotten teeth and quickly remembered himself by becoming gruff.

"What do you want?" He asked as he pulled a bottle of fire water from the top shelf. "You only show up when you want something." A questionably clean shot glass was placed on the table next to the bottle.

"Nothing, but I have news for you. I've completed my ascencion. As a devotee I thought you would like that." Yomi smiled at the sound of the drink filling up the glass.

"So, there was more?!" Apple asked in a hushed and exacerbated tone. The woman simply nodded in response. "I see."

"And what of the pretty little things that you have that seem to love you?" He, of course, was referring to Asuka and Kaori, whom he had met.

"Fine."

"And the children, I heard you had children." His eyes widened as he waited for Yomi to answer. The Goddess sensed his need to know and took this opportunity to take her shot. It burned so good as it went down. Smiling she continued.

"This is too good to shoot, Apple. Please...some over ice." Pushing the dirty shot glass towards him. He seemed to pout as he went to pour her another drink, with the ice he clearly had.

"The kids are alright." Apple nodded as a weight seemed to have been lifted from his shoulders at the news.

"Praise Rei. You've been gone for a long time. I had only heard of a few things here and there, but, I suppose a bit of news is better than none." He rubbed the new glass on his grease stained shirt before putting some ice in it and pouring her out another drink.

"I'm asking that you stay here, Apple." Yomi said as she put the glass to her lips. A bit of news for Apple always meant ALL the news. Clearly he was already up to speed about what was going on with her, more or less, so she had no need to go into gritty details. Besides even if he didn't he knew enough to piece together what he needed.

"You're asking?" The man asked as he raised his brow. He knew full well that that was a command and she was being gracious. He hated her and loved her all at once.

She sipped her drink before placing it lightly on the countertop. She looked at him and didn't respond to his question.

"I'm waiting for someone. When they arrive, be sure to keep your riff raff in line and away." Yomi smirked at him and continued to have her drink as she waited for Tamashii to arrive. She didn't have a clue what she would say to him, but, at this point it was too late to chicken out. Hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would be. She glanced at the wall, noticing a framed photo on the wall. It was small, but, she made it out just as well. Yomi chuckled a bit to herself, making sure that Apple didn't notice her noticing it.

[Topic Entered]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perhaps it was too good to be true, but, Tamashii didn't show up. Yomi gave a small smile to herself and took the last sip of her drink before waving Apple over. He waddled his smelly self over to her and took the glass as she pushed it towards him.

"Pack me a bottle to go?"

Apple gruffed and pulled a bottle from the top shelf, placing it in a doubled plastic bag, handing it towards her.

"I'll be in to visit again when I get settled. Or at the very least, I'll be sending a message."

Apple moved his mouth to protest, but the woman cut her eye at him.

"Well...tell those pretty little things Ol' Apple said hello." Yomi nodded and grabbed her bag before leaving the bar.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back