Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tayu Kasumi Digivolves to Yuu Kenshin

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Tayu Kasumi
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Retire (from inactivity)/ free rebirth
Last Known Where-abouts: Just being a Mad Monk with puppets
Old IC Rank: Jounin with Seniority

New Character Name: Yuu Kenshin
Preferred Username: Yuu Kenshin
New Village/Missing: Stone
New BL/CA: Shadow Boxer
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Hidden Fist[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+15) x 600
[b]CP:[/b] (45+15) x 600
Class Bonus: +5% damage reduction, +5% Auto dodge  
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy 
[i]Average:[/i], gen difficulty, ninjutsu accuracy 
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged accuracy Puppet accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Jounin with Seniority

Character Age: 30
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Kenshin is a muscular 30 year old. Strong torso and muscled fore arms. Short, silver hair adorns his head. His left eyebrow and ear are pierced with a golden hoop and bars, respectively. Kenshin stands around 5’8.
Character's Mental Description: Kenshin is serious. He is constantly training to keep his body in shape and expects everyone to be constantly improving themselves. His classes at the academy are some of the most difficult in Stone, but they pay off in the long run even as his students nearly collapse from exhaustion. Kenshin is slow to anger with the expectation of anyone threatening his home of Stone. Tough but gentle to those who need protecting.
Multiple Personality Application: None
Character History:
Yuu Kenshin was raised in a military household. While not all of his family members were shinobi, they did serve in various armies for different countries at different points of time. From a young age, he was taught to be serious and that constant vigilance was required at all times. He was trained in different martial arts styles as a child but as he grew and noticed his affinity to chakra, he learned that his fists were great channels for this ability. He could leave his opponent dizzy with just a punch or two and then finish them off. At the academy, he excelled at taijutsu and genjutsu. It was here he trained to use his fists to cause opponents to feel the effects of a genjutsu without having to weave signs. He graduated near the top of his class and so began the life of an official ninja. He was presented with the family ancestral knuckles, a pair of solid steel knuckles inlaid with the family motto “Growing Strong”
Kenshin would miss the academy as he was sent on missions. He rose steadily enough through the ranks. A notable experience that gave him Jounin status was when he had defended a town against bandits by himself after his party had been killed. Kenshin appeared to be grimmer after that and rarely talked about it. Still, he was adamant about training the next generation of shinobi.
Kenshin is a widower, having lost his first love to an illness not normally seen in Stone. As such, he has a resentment towards medical shinobi.

Clan Request: none

Death/Retirement Thread: From inactivity
Old Profile: See above
Old Dojo: see above

Special Usergroups: None

Old Stats: 3600
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: none
New Stats:
Agility: 600 / 600
Stamina: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600% / 600%
New OOC Rank: S rank

Justu Mastery Swaps
Note about this. I will be learning acid jutsu which I will get from my shinobi 101. I know no abilities are technically active but I will be dojoing it up when I make a dojo and such. Edit
Ninjutsu

Earth

Lightning

Wind
Fire

Water

Non elemental

Medical

Explosion jutsu

Player Puppet jutsu Changing to Crystal (from free affinity) (Major Water from D rank, Minor Earth from B rank)

Offensive Puppet Jutsu Changing to taijutsu

Defensive Puppet Jutsu Changing to taijutsu and genjutsu

Supportive Puppet jutsu Changing to genjutsu

Kinjutsu
Human Puppet (Giving this up obviously)
Sacred Threads of Fate C-Rank Puppet Jutsu rank 1 switch to Tree Binding (Rank 1)

Brown Secret Technique: Puppet Symbiosis B-Rank Puppet Jutsu (Master Rank switch to Parasidic Infestation (Master rank)

The Art of Hitokugutsu - S-Rank Ninjutsu (Master Rank) Switch to Bass Drop (Master Rank)
Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Sell Backs: When you OCR you may sell back your jutsus and get a full refund for them. To do this you MUST NOT sell your jutsus until you have announced which jutsus you are selling in your OCR thread and had a staff person respond to your OCR thread. This is done to make sure that you actually have the jutsus that you claim that you are going to sell. List your jutsu name(s) and their respective rank(s) and cost when you lost them for your Council Person. Once they have responded to your post they will direct you to sell the jutsus that you intend to sell. SELL your jutsus and do not be alarmed by the fact that you are only getting a percentage of what you spent back, this is why you listed the jutsus that you intend to sell with their costs -- the Council Person will compensate you for the difference. Please note, this can only be done at the time of the OCR so you cannot defer this to a later date.

Name of any Contract you currently own: none

[/quote]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Note about this. I will be learning acid jutsu which I will get from my shinobi 101. I know no abilities are technically active but I will be dojoing it up when I make a dojo and such.
Ninjutsu

101 doesn't work that way anymore.

All else is good except the jutsu parts at this time.

So for jutsu, which are you removing and which are being kept? All that I am getting is the kinjutsu ones, which would give you a surplus of 1500 ryo with the changes.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The puppet jutsu is being switched to a mix of acid jutsu, unarmed taijutsu and genjutsu of varying sorts. I will make changes now and post again when done.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So a problem comes along. Below is the count of jutsus being changed.

Old (Ryo: 159500 ASP: 249)
C:6
B:7
A:7

New (Ryo: 178750 ASP: 260)
C:5
B:5
A:10

With the others from kinjutsu change, we add ASP: 20 needed.

So money needs to be found, and asp.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quick results: Found you have ASP: 121, though have to find out where that came from first.

"Player Puppet jutsu Changing to Crystal (from free affinity) " Couldn't find your purchase of such.

Found the ASP, and not willing to find your older older characters. You have 111. Great, finding errors from DEC 2014.....thats my job

https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=628&t=41894
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=630&t=41895
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=629&t=41893
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=613&t=41882

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let me know when/how I can help. And the puppet to crystal is that I will have the crystal with my auto learned major/minor (RPing in dojo when I have a dojo)- [post edited to show where I will get crystal from)

As for money, I knew I had enough for a human puppet but lacked enough to get the jutsu I wanted on her. I did have enough for traps for the nara puppet just the ever important shadow jutsu!

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So lets do some math. Your refund for Ryo for selling your puppet parts will be 6600 (26400*.25), and for Jutsu it will be 39875 (159500*.25) from us. Now lets add up your costs and what you would get upon selling and buying everything needed.

Ryo: 27775 (264400 for puppet parts with the 1375 for what you currently have on you)

Okay so you will have left over...

Ryo:8525
ASP: 80

Your in the black. So at this time, from everything I gather, your character is 1/2 approved. I ask that the next person to approve please refund 46475 ryo for the puppet parts and jutsu refunds.

Edit: I forgot to add the 1500 extra ryo for the math from the kinjutsu sales. Thus I also forgot the full refund from the Kinjutsu sales, will leave that for the next person to calculate and add to the above.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yes, you get to keep those two. (papertrail: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=50805#p50805)

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am going to put the new class here but I can put it in stone requests as well if need be

Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Hidden Fist[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+15) x 600
[b]CP:[/b] (45+15) x 600
Class Bonus: +5% damage reduction, +5% Auto dodge, +5% Melee Damage 
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy 
[i]Average:[/i], gen difficulty, ninjutsu accuracy 
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged accuracy Puppet accuracy

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back