Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tea for Two [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit outside of the coffee shop it seemed that he was enjoying his time after the way the conversation earlier had done, as he allowed his hand to idol twirl the spoon that was in his tea cup allowing the milk and sugar to mix he sat there watching the hustle and bustle of people moving around him, enjoying the moment of peace and quiet for that short period of time but at the same time he had to admit this gave him opportunity to judge the people that walked by, it seemed that everyone was here to enjoy themselves and it seems that he was no exception to this mixture.

Takeshi allowed himself to sit there, the Uchiha clan symbol on his jacket as he wore his casual clothing deciding to stay away from anything that marked him in position inside of the ANBU branch. Takeshi allowed himself to continue to stirp the spoon on the little table was another chair an empty seat, though the café was crowded so he expected that would be taken up in no time, he allowed himself to sigh as he considered everything that had taken place. He needed to take this chance, take this time to make sure that he interacted with people.

As head of the Uchiha clan inside of Konaha, he was sure that there where people out there that he could find to talk with, but wearing the clan robe so openly was something he was warned against though right now that didn’t matter to him he wanted to allow people to come and talk this was part of the life inside of the village and he would not miss out on this chance inside of tea to try and meet new people. But who would come and sit at this table was the question.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being in a different country was a nice change of pace. She was always hustling and bustling around Kumogakure, doing missions, trying to find out more about her past self, and so on. She has made many different friends from all ages and backgrounds, she even has one that likes to tackle hug her and be all cuddly to her. Of course, like with everyone else in Kumogakure, she had her own problems, but she tried her best to avoid as much trouble as she can.

Keeping herself to herself, she wandered around Tea Country, still amused by all the sights that were so much different than Kumogakure. It was strange, but very beautiful indeed. She couldn’t wait to tell her father and her family about it, except her mother, her mother can go screw herself.

Sighing softly, but contently, she wondered around the area a bit more until she came across a coffee shop of sorts, then glanced over to the direction a male who seemed to be enjoying his own company, looking pretty relaxed and chill without a care in the world… it was strange, to say the least… he… had a symbol of sorts on his jacket. Minako has never read upon the symbol before, nor has she seen it before.

Groaning softly, her curiosity won the battle, this upset her slightly because she knew fine well that this could get her into serious trouble, but she just had to, there was no other way to go about with it. With this, the blonde bit her lower lip and let her feet follow her over to the empty chair that was sat opposite of the robed male and looked away, gosh, this was so awkward.

“Um… Greetings…” Minako spoke. “I hope you don’t mind me sitting here??”

Words: 300​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked up from the tea he was having as he allowed himself to smile in those few seconds it seemed that the Uchiha had company and he was not going to argue with that at all. As he allowed himself to glance up he took in the girl in that split second studying her with his eyes before his hand came out to offer her a seat at the empty table he allowed himself to smile he nodded towards her and took in the fact that she was asking to join him first it seemed that manner had come by this girl and he would appreciate that and would accept the offer for her to sit down with him.

“Of course you can sit here, may I get you some tea or something to eat at least while you join me it seems the least I can do for a friendly face around town. Oh by the way the name is Takeshi Uchiha, Leaf Shinobi and Clan head of the Uchiha household. May I take your name?”

Takeshi allowed himself a few seconds as he waited to see what the newcomer would make of this. He allowed himself to wait and see what the girl would do it seemed that there was still a lot of talking that could come from this. Besides the Uchiha had to admit that he was happy to see how this conversation had gone, he had been tea in so long sat around and had been in meetings but now it was a chance to see the opportunity to meet new people. To see what they had learned and what they had to offer. Now he had the chance to speak to someone new and try and find out about them. It seemed that opportunity was finally presenting itself.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Already, Minako could tell that this man was really up for a decent conversation, he even offered up the seat for her. It was pretty nice actually, Minako knew that this was a stranger however, she had to be careful incase he pulled off some funny stuff. Saying that though, it was unlikely that anything was going to happen… she felt safe.

“Oh, some iced tea would be very nice, thank you good sir.” Minako may have a temper back at Kumogakure, but she knew how to greet someone properly, in fact, she was usually polite most of the time. She just hoped that she didn’t lose her temper here, she would probably be in very big trouble if that was the case. “It’s very nice to meet you, Takeshi. My name is Minako, Minako Fujiwara. I am a shinobi from Kumogakure.”

If Minako was going to be honest, she was actually quite glad that her curiosity got the better of her. This was going to be very interesting indeed.

“You are the third Uchiha I have met in my life. The first one I have ever met is one of my cousins, but she is a Fujiwara like the rest of us, haha. The second Uchiha I have met is another shinobi like me, but they are known as Arata, who are also in Kumogakure.” Minako smiled softly, still going strong with her polite mannerisms. “Must be iffy being a clan head at times, but it must be very rewarding too.”

Words: 261​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there as he brought the cup of tea to his lips and allowed the hot liquid to pour down his throat as he enjoyed the taste of the drink. It seemed that he had lost this sensation for so long now to just enjoy a nice drink out in a nice place was something he honestly was never used to. He allowed himself to place the cup down as he smiled broadly towards Minako knowing that it seemed the exchange of information was already under way this was something he could come to learn and accept as he allowed himself to lean back in the chair slightly.

“Well then it is nice to meet you as well Minako, nice to see that people from every place are here, I have do admit I did not expect to meet a Shinobi from Kumogakure, I think you may be one of the first once I have the pleasure of speaking with. Well at least we are both here, so did you come for the tournament?”

Takeshi allowed himself to question the reason than Minako was there, he wanted to try and find the reason behind the incident that had seen both meet. He allowed himself to try and probe around for answers, it was honestly the least he could do considering that this would be his job for the future he may as well get to work on it now.

“So what brings you to tea, and how is things going in Kumogakure, I always like to hear how the friends of leaf are doing of course. Also for the Uchiha thing, see for me I know many because we live in the Clan house. Honestly though clan head can be rewarding but you must always remember that you are representing the clan.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The conversation with Takeshi was going really well, in fact, Minako even felt really mature for once, something that she may or may not feel often. She knew this was because she sometimes felt so lazy to the point that she hardly felt any emotion or anything else, to the point that she may have let someone punch her in the face because she just wouldn’t be arsed to react to it.

“The tournament…” Minako bit her lower lip, if she was going to be honest, she didn’t really go for the tournament. In fact, it kind of didn’t even interest her, admittedly. That was fine though, she was enjoying what she could, the beauty of the place was amazing, and she wished she was able to explore that much more.

“I wanted a little change from Kumogakure, it’s nice and refreshing here. Like, extremely refreshing. I am rather glad for the nice change of pace… I… have lost my temper a few times there, admittedly.” She wasn’t exactly lying. In the exam that she participated in, she lost her temper to the point that her butterfly wings decided to pay a visit during the examinations, she only found out after Akane told her, and she… was rather embarrassed afterwards, so to speak. “I am glad I didn’t make a wrong choice in coming to Tea though, it is absolutely gorgeous, atmospheric too. Completely different from Kumogakure.”

Why was it that she was not worried when it came to speaking to this man?? Was it because Minako was trying to be on her best behaviour?? She may not understand right now, but she was pretty sure that she should continue to be on her best behaviour.

Words: 286​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to be content to let Minako speak, he was not one to interrupt people and he knew that she probably wanted to talk for her own reasons on why she had a chance of pace, but he wasn’t going to interrupt that one he was more than happy to just listen for a while. He smiled gently as he allowed himself to finish eh cup of tea that he was having and then brought his attention once more to the girl that was serving the tea. It seemed like she was here to just make sure everyone was having a good time and he could understand that one.

“I know what you mean, to be invited to such a lovely place and as guests is a pleasure, I have to admit the smells, sights even the people here all seem to have a smile on there faces. What more could you ask for in this situation. Plus, the weather has been lovely so that is always the bonus, I have to agree with you there. It also gets me out of the Sennin office and doing something different, so I cannot argue at that change in scenery.”

Takeshi had to admit that he forgot that he addressed Minako as a simple Shinobi, but he had to admit to her in that moment that he was glad he was away from all the paperwork that the Sennin office was pushing upon him, it was nice to be out of the office and doing work today. He allowed a smile to come to his lips as he thanked the waitress for getting him another drink as he allowed himself to gentle place a single cube of sugar inside before going back to stirring the drink as he continued to discuss with Minako the finer points of the day.

“So why the little change, I mean have you never been to other villages, travelled around a bit seen all the sites and explored the countries. I have seen a lot and to me every second has been worth it, I do not regret a single choice in that aspect. It is nice to have that change of peace and be able to see and hear new things”

Takeshi allowed himself to take a sip of the tea before he decided to speak once more leaving her with the thought in her head already, it seemed that was the best way to handle this situation and he was enjoying the conversation. No need to go and ruin it now.

“So, what do you mean by lost your temper, and who can blame you we have all been in that situation. But what matters is how you handle it afterwards, that is the way to determine what the outcome of this. Besides I am sure that you only meant well, there is nothing to worry about now is there?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment Takeshi admitted that he was a sennin, Minako’s heart stopped for a second. She was having a lovely conversation with a sennin?! Could this be the reason why she felt like she had to be on her best behaviour?!

“Holy shit…” Her eyebrows raised up slightly before scratched the side of her head anxiously. He was the head of the Uchiha clan, was a sennin, and came from Konohagakure. This was one hell of an encounter that’s for sure, and she didn’t mind it one bit… it was… actually pretty nice, the fact that it seemed that their ranks didn’t matter at this moment…

Before she continued, she gave off a slightly giggle, indicating that she wasn’t so shocked anymore, she expected Takeshi to give that question to her specifically. If she was going to be honest, she really hasn’t seen life outside of Kumogakure before, it was strange now she thought about it… she has spent twenty years of her life in Kumogakure as a genin, that was shocking, now that she thought about it.

“No Takeshi, I haven’t… I have never stepped out of the walls of my homeland before coming here.” The homeland being Cloud. “So, even coming here is absolutely amazing, gotta take every opportunity, right??” She spoke with some sort of excitement in her voice, she really was happy to have stepped out of the boundaries of Cloud, even if it was only a little while.

Takeshi asked another question… She had to be careful how to answer this one, she didn’t want to give out that she was some lowly shinobi.

“Well, I am on the older scale when it comes to being a shinobi, I have experienced a lot, a lot more than what most people would think, one of them including being on the hospital bed while being in a coma, haha.” She admitted. “Let’s just say, I kinda feel like nobody really understands me in Kumogakure at times, it makes me very frustrated and I simply got… angry...”

Well, at least she was honest, but what she also admitted was that she sometimes acted like a child. Ah well, whatever happens, happens. Takeshi can think what he thinks of her, but she also felt happy and content telling him all this.

Words: 397​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to gently pour another cup of tea, allowing the cup to become full of the liquid he added another sugar cube, it seemed that the tea was perfect in this place he knew full well that the atmosphere made it just as good as any other place, it seemed that he knew full well that right now Minako was being good company he could not complain about that one, and he was having an enjoyable conversation shifting forward in his seat he allowed himself to focus on the cloud ninja and the conversation finding himself becoming engaged in it without realizing.

“Ah I am sorry to hear that, stepping out of your homeland is one of the best experiences everyone can have. It gives you a refreshed prospect on what really matters and allows you to understand what the world can offer. After all we have all got something to learn I see no reason why we cannot learn it from each other, with everyone being at peace now is the perfect time. Would you not agree Minako?”

Takeshi allowed himself to still idol twirl the spoon inside of the tea, he was not paying attention to it honestly. Enjoying the conversation that was happening between the two of them that were sat there. He had to admit the smile had never lost his face in those few seconds that he had spend engaging in conversation with Minako he found her company enjoyable.

“Understanding someone you have to actually talk to them I find, its hard to just take an answer without knowing that persons character. It the way the world works, one person says something to a stranger it can cause a fight but saying the same thing to a friend causes laughter. People rarely think of it that way and from what I can see this is one of those same situations, so what can be expected but annoyance from the result?”

Takeshi allowed himself to rest his hand on his cheek supporting his head as he allowed the sun to come down his neck. He enjoyed the situation that he was in and could not complain about that one as he considered something before looking into Minako’s eyes his green eyes hid the Sharingan under them.

“Here is a thought, since I ran into you today why not take this as the opportunity it could become for the future, have you never considered taking up the chance of the Exchange program? You would for all intensive purpose come and stay inside of Leaf and learn about us, this might give you more experience outside of the walls of your home. Besides that is what the peace treaty behind Leaf and Cloud is all about trying to give people the best experience.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi was right about what he said, it seemed to be the best experience that she had yet. It was absolutely amazing and the fact that she was speaking to a stranger who was also a sennin could be really intimidating, but it was not. Instead, it was fantastic. Why couldn’t this happen much more often?? It offered spice in people's lives. Sure, it was different, but it worked rather well for this type of situation. So to Takeshi’s question, she nodded slowly but happily. “Mhm!”

When Takeshi mentioned them words, saying that saying the same thing to different people caused some strange sense of calm into the young woman. It was clear that Minako is starting to see Takeshi as someone who is very wise, they both seemed to have a mutual understanding, but with different perspectives. It was… very nice, to say the least.

Finally, after glancing around, their eyes locked on to each other right now, it seemed that things were starting to get very serious. She wasn’t sure what to do right now, why though?? She… didn’t understand…

That was, until he given her an opportunity. Hearing the words “exchange program” and their conversation may have completely changed her outlook towards life completely. It was something for the future, of course, but she could just imagine all the fun and happiness it would give her, and it may even help her temper a bit. This was going to be amazing, she was sure of it.

“Takeshi, that… would be awesome! I would so love to stay in Konohagakure, just to see what it’s like… I would be able to make so many new friends, and I would be able to learn Konohagakure so much more.”

Words: 289​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes to let Minako reply it seemed that she was happy with the offer that had been given as Takeshi allowed a smile to come to his lips at her reply it seemed that she was over the moon with the offer and Takeshi noted that one down and understood what was taking place, it seemed that he was going to be in an interesting conversation, though his eyes never left hers he realised that the deep blue stare he was getting back was swallowing him for a few seconds before he blinked in those two seconds.

“Well, I believe at some point why I am here I will be meeting with the Raikage, if you want I can ask about you coming to Leaf for a while, I mean he might want you to speak to him but I can see if that door would be opened, I see no harm in it from what you said and the way you act I am sure you would be welcomed inside of the village to continue to develop and bring yourself to understand what nature is”

Takeshi allowed himself to take a sip from the tea as he pondered for a few seconds on what reaction would be the best one to take, he seemed to have offered her the chance as his green eyes stared at her for a few minutes, she would have to decide what door to walk threw but the offer was there it seemed that cloud ninja could be represented well and this was the prime example of the peace treaty working for both villages, Takeshi would not try and deny that nor would he just ignore that it was working well. He allowed a smirk to echo throughout his lips.

“Take the time to consider this I know its not to far out of my power to try and make this happen for you, but this is something you must want, hell I know that would have a house and a place to keep you safe, you would just have to put the work in. But meeting new people and making new friends would come very naturally of that much I am sure, but you cannot argue about that one.”

Takeshi put the tea cup back down as he had laid the offer out on the table but Minako would be the one to walk threw that door, he would not be the one to force anyone threw it. Takeshi sat there as he allowed his hand to come up as he run it threw his hair gentle as he smiled.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was obviously some things to take in, but this was obviously an offer that the young Fujiwara simply cannot refuse. To go to other places, to learn more about them, to make new friends and to take a new path in life. This is something that just cannot be passed up.

“This will be fantastic, Takeshi, I am sure of it. I know I want to take time to consider it, but I have always said this. I want to go where the wind takes me… with this opportunity, the wind is taking me to leaf.” With the way Minako was talking, she spoke with pure honesty. She was ready for anything for various reasons, she was rather happy and content with whatever hit her.

This really was exciting to the young woman, she couldn’t keep that very same excitement contained, she even clapped her hands lightly as she tilted her head. This was such a rare opportunity, she did not want to let it go. She wanted to prepare for it, she wanted to expand her knowledge, her experiences, and she was sure that it would give her so much more to work with when it came to thoughts and various other things.

“Please, let me stay in Konohagakure sometime. Please let me go to where the wind wants me to go… Sorry… I sound desperate now… But that wasn’t my intention to sound like that.” She chuckled to herself softly before crossing her arms gently. “I am just really happy right now to be offered such a thing in the first place.”

Words: 265​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to Minako speak it seemed that she was happy with the offer that would be an understatement it seemed. Takeshi knew full well that she was wanting to take on the offer and it seemed that he was able to offer her something that gave that fresh paint of life into her body, it seemed that she was willing to push herself to the limit and try and prove that everything in this situation was for the best, he allowed himself to make a note to speak to the Raikage later as he sipped on the tea he heard the first line then heard her the last part it seemed that she was over the moon with the chance to come to Leaf.

“Well then I guess that settles the matter, I will talk with the Raikage and see what I can do for you Minako, I believe that I do have a member of my village inside cloud maybe they could escort you to the village. But I see no reason why you would not be able to stay. Let’s settle this when I have spoken to the Raikage, but of course I know that you will enjoy yourself I can see that just by the way that you have been speaking. It seemed that you are more than capable of progressing and developing into quite the woman Minako”

Takeshi allowed himself to take another sip form the tea that he had, it was clear that he was thinking about each word that he was using, he wanted to make sure that everything went smooth for her in those few seconds. Allowing a smile to come to his lips he pondered what would need to be done for the future he allowed himself to sip on the tea once more as he allowed himself to sip the drink.

“So, I look forward to your time with us, so have you got any other plans why you are visiting Tea apparently they have some great area’s around here to go and visit I have personally not gone out to find them yet. So I figured I would try and get a sneak peak into some of the shops, I want to try and pick something up you know, that the way the world is always try and get a souvenir. So, what have you got planed then Minako, as you may need to pack your bags sooner or later”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was one thing that Minako was slightly anxious about, it was the fact that Takeshi would have to speak to the Raikage. What would the Raikage even say?? Would he be selfish and not allow her to go with the flow, or will he let her spread her wings and fly freely, high into the skies where she will reach higher than her own and maybe even others expectations. She really hoped that the Raikage can accept Takeshi’s proposal for when the time was right. For now however, she focused on now, which meant the conversation with Takeshi.

“Someone in Kumogakure… do you mean Suyashi…??”

Minako has met Suyashi before, in fact, it was really nice! They both had some food together and spoke about weapons and various other things. Maybe if this was accepted, she could ask Suyashi to show her around Konohagakure, and since they already knew each other, it would be very helpful and much more casual. “Suyashi is lovely, I met him when I was with spending time with my father before my father went for his old mans nap.” She chuckled to herself. “It was a rather interesting meeting, I must admit.”

With what Takeshi said, Minako gasped in realisation, she really did have to pack her bags soon if this also went through. It was going to be some time with deciding what to bring, but she was sure that she would bring all the correct things at that moment.

“Oh, no other reason really, Takeshi. Although I am curious, Maybe going to some of them great areas would help a lot. I wonder if this country has a library too, they might have some stuff that isn’t in Kumogakure that would feed my knowledge. As for… plans… I am not sure! Never really was good at plan making unless I am set on it. Will I have to do anything on my end except from packing??”

Words: 325​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Minako talk, he knew that he would have to find the Raikage at the meeting and introduce himself for sure. He saw a little bit of his younger self in him which was weird considered he couldn’t really say that for many of the Students inside of leaf village. He allowed himself to smile as he looked around for a few seconds, it seemed that Minako knew who Takeshi was talking about at least that was a start to this conversation.

“Well at least you have already met Suyashi, I believe that he will be the one to bring you back if everything goes through, of course we all have interesting characters inside of the village that is what makes the whole place unique and different no matter where you go.”

Takeshi allowed himself to finish the pot of tea that he had ordered as he poured the last of it into the cup that he had and glanced towards Minako as he still decided to speak. He listened to each word taking in with interest anything that was said, and it seemed that Minkao was still enjoying the company, so he was not about to complain.

“Well leaf does have a library at least I can tell you that one, but not sure about here, on the end of coming to leaf bar making sure you have enough clothes and any books for taking notes, we will always be here to share things that you want. Of course, other than that I guess a passport but if you come to leaf you won’t really need that to get in. At the end of the day you just must make sure that anything you feel you want to bring you can bring. Remember its about the adventure and not the beginning, its about the journey during that time”

Takeshi smiled at the last part knowing full well that he was right Minako had to learn to understand that the she was going to see so much more and experience new things, her eyes would be open to the world and he hoped her soul would embrace the change as he sat in the chair opposite her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having that small conversation about Suyashi refreshed Minako even more, but only slightly. What would he say when he finds out about this whole proposal?? Happy stuff, she hoped. Then again, knowing their conversation they both had, he would most likely be very happy.

Listening to him a bit more, he seemed to have made very good points, she would probably want to take a notepad or something to take notes in, clothes obviously, and possibly a passport. Apparently though, that wouldn’t be needed if she wanted to enter Konohagakure. There was a few things she may need to pack, but she had to be careful too, she didn’t want to pack too much then not be able to carry it due to weight.

“So much to see… so much to do… I can’t wait.” Minako mumbled as she then placed one of her elbows on the table before placing her chin underneath her hand, applying pressure to her hand and elbow so her chin could be supported by the small, soft collision that her hand and chin are making in the current events.

Whatever happens now, will be up to the Raikage, and while she was sure everything was going to work out, she also needed to tell her family what was going on. She wasn’t sure if they would agree with the decision, or deny it. Hell, Hideaki or even the whole family would probably try to join her in this part of her journey. She was pretty sure that she would be more than happy to send them letters though.

“Okay, I will take that stuff into consideration!” Minako chimed. “I can’t wait to tell my family!”

Words: 280​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he listened to Minako speak it seemed that she had been enjoying herself in those moments that they spoke, and he couldn’t argue with that, the conversations had been good, and the timing had been even better. The chance or running into a woman like her was rare and it seemed that she was just as inquisitive as he hoped, that nature would get someone far in this world he had no doubt of that. Takeshi allowed himself to finish the cup of tea that he had deciding that he should probably be heading into this gathering he had already used some of the tree time given to himself here to enjoy the weather and this tea shop so he couldn’t really argue with that one.

“Well I look forward to seeing you when you arrive inside of Leaf, for now though Minako it was a pleasure meeting with you today, but this meeting calls for me and I must be on my way, I hope that I see you around at some point. Try and enjoy the tournament at least and remember to explore as much as you can why you are outside, it will only help you in the future if you continue to explore. I must go now, but I will speak to the Raikage on your behalf as we agreed and just remember to have a good time here.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up, knowing full well that he had to do work. He allowed himself a few seconds as he smiled towards Minako he really had enjoyed the morning, he allowed himself to reach inside his pocket as he pulled out the cash to pay for both his drink and Minako drink at the same time. It seemed that he had enjoyed the conversation enough to pay for both for a few seconds in that moment. He smiled and nodded towards Minako as he turned around and left her there to think on this conversation only turning with one last word.

“Until I see you in leaf”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back