Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Team Building Exercises [pvt]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing before the hokage faces Yukio had meant to do this for some time now, since the formation of his team he wished to see what they could truly too in a way this was going to test how well they would be able to function as a group or if steps would have to be taken to make sure they wouldn't get themselves killed leaving the safety of the village walls.

It wasn't that he doubted them by any stretch the fact of the matter was Juko and Maru had worked their way through the academy to graduate to become ANBU in Training however it was but a title at this moment in time if they understood what it truly meant to be a member of the branch was another matter entirely. With the ANBU meeting giving his first insight into their personalities and attitude he was unimpressed with both causing their own form of ruckus in the short time they had been in the meeting showing him up in front of both the captains and the sennin something Yukio could not allow to stand.

If he had there respect was something else that rested on his mind in that moment considering Maru's rather rebellious attitude that was more than unlikely and given the events of the class he had attended it would doubtful they would be taken on mission in the near future unless they could prove him wrong on this day.

[Summoned Maru and Juko]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The summon in his Hand Juko was walking towards the destinated meeting area, a small place below the faces of the hokage mountain. Yukio sure doesnt beat around the bush.... The letter had reached Juko just a few days after the official meeting had been held, mentioning no infos and no details about the exact kind of "team building exercise" they would have. Something tells me we will have to fight against training dummies again... as usual... With something like nostalgia Juko remembered his first lesson with Yukio, a fairly short meeting where he had fought against one of the wooden puppets that were placed at the official academies training grounds. Feels like it was only yesterday, heh... He smiled, making a man that passing by him on the street raise an eyebrow in surprise. Ah, sorry, sorry...
Juko implied a short bow towards the man and quickly walked faster for a few minutes until he had lost the man from sight. Argh, i bet he thinks im just another weirdo... i wonder what clan he was from...
Stopping in the middle of the street the young man looked up through the crowd and saw in rather close distance the heads rising from behind the few tall buildings that were still between him and the meeting point.
It was here, in the center of the road, with people walking left and right of him that his thoughts arrived at the worst part of his new existence in the Anbu branch. Maru...
With a snort his mood darkened and without noticing it he scratched the middle of his forehead. Having been teamed up with the troublesome kid has put a great damper on his excitement upon reaching the rang of an Anbu in Training. Not for the first time in the past few days the blonde boy considered asking Takeshi or Yukio about either switching his team or exchanging Maru for another untrained Anbu.
I bet when we get together he will go and give us one of his usual speeches about Darkness this, and Shadows that. Its always Hate, Bitterness and Killing with him, i can hardly understand why theyre even bothering to keep him around... it would make so much more sense to just... up and i dont know.. imprison him or something...
He frowned and put his hands into the frontpockets of his black hoodie. This time, he decided, things would be somewhat different. Juko had learned new tricks, and had improved on old ones and if necessary he was determined to use these to trip Maru on his ascension through the ranks of the Anbu. While on the topic...
Juko closed his eyes momentarily and concentrated, gathering not only his chakra but also his karma, the special energy that both he and Shinzo seemed to have, in his body.
Withhin a moment his sight flashed black and what previously had been a fairly busy street somewhere in the maple district became the small natural platform that was placed directly underneath the watchful eyes of the past hokages.
Except this time, regardless of how watchful they are, they wont be able to tell anyone what they saw... hehe Juko's form appeared from thin air, showing itself first as a transparent silhouette, not unlike glass, before gaining color and depth over the turn of a second. Before him was the back of Yukio who seemed to be looking up towards the carved mountain.
The fresh turned Anbu Student smirked as he assumed a pose of seemingless boredom.
And when he turns around in a second, hehe, BOOM and i am here, totally surprising haha! Beat that, Maru! Juko prepared to greet Yukio in the very moment that his teacher would turn around, hoping to surprise the man with his sudden appearance.
WC: 623​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_inline_nr73gwTO1i1txlwvy_500.gif

It wasn't long that Maru had gotten the summon slip at his resentence to meet the Hyuuga for some kind of team building exercise. However, due to the fact that the word “team” was on the letter, the boy actually CHOSE to be late. Casually he walked along the street with his hands in his pockets, people around him seemingly moving out of his way when he passed by or lowered their voices when Maru got too close. Adjusting his glasses he smirked to himself, an odd glare covering his eyes to hide his thoughts. 'Well then this should be interesting.’ Maru thought as he took.his sweet time in getting to where he was supposed to meet. Sometimes stopping to check out what kind of dresses the the shops had on sale for his dolls who were sealed away in their weapons scroll waiting to be called to battle. But most of his way to his destination he would just stopping some person by calling out just to insult them. Screaming at them Hey you're pretty… pretty ugly!" “Why not lay off the Roman! If you get any bigger you'd need your own zip code!” Insults in this manner to get some reaction.

It wasn't too long that he had a class that the Hyuuga had been in charge of tutoring, and the class was needless to say interesting. He scared a couple of low ranking students, burnt some sissy's book (who responded by throwing a marker at him), and he was challenged by a academy student in which case he almost accepted if not for the Hyuuga losing his temper. Needless to say he had a… HELL OF A TIME! Maru was honestly looking forward to the lesson that the Hyuuga had planned for him today, however because of seeing the word team that means he'll have to work with the worst person he could ever be paired with… Juko. Having a brief moment he recalled what his teacher had said when they had first had first encountered each other.

Flashback:
Naoya-Teshigawara-another-34321502-486-306.png

"If you both don't get your acts together... You'll die out there in the field of battle. Without a care of anyone because you'd have done it to yourselves.”

Present:
It was bittersweet but fitting that the two would have to be in ‘team’ together, but however… Maru had already made two of his dolls come to life so he could find a way to cheat death should it ever come to that. Finally Maru made it to the meeting at least an hour late, Juko and the Hyuuga was already standing there waiting on the rebellious boy to come and join them. The air noticeably had gotten heavy, the shadows along the ground growing even darker, a raven landing on a rooftop to watch Maru as he approached the two single step by single step to keep the tension lingering in the air, smirking to himself he would then stop. Opening his mouth to address his teacher, but he was clearly throwing a jab at his teammate. “You know if I knew I had to do another lesson that had to involve teamwork I would have baked fruit cake with twilight venom inside.” The boy said nastily.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waiting for the pair to arrive Yukio couldn't help but let a chuckle escape him shaking his head at Maru's comment with a dismissive wave of his hand, where they stood seemed to be an empty field no training dummies present, no books or even anyone else bar the three now present the only other thing being Yukio's scythe leaning against a rock nearby. Taking a few paces towards them Yukio took the edges of his coat removing it and throwing it to the ground showing his combat armour beneath pulling his combat gloves over his hands the Hyuuga's face having a rather neutral expression on it.

"I'm going to cut straight to the point here, I don't trust taking us out of the village on missions as a team. There are too many unstable elements here and its going to be a fast track to humiliating the branch or ending up dead." Stopping only a few meters away the green glow of his eyes locked on the two bringing his hands up to crack his knuckles. "So you have an opportunity here, both of you will come at me with everything you have. Hold anything back and I will knock you both out without a second thought and if by the end you show me there is potential for some form of cooperation I may reconsider benching you both."

His words were serious showing he was not afraid of keeping them both within the village for the time being as he saw fit, the fact of the matter was there wasn't any trust between any of them and lifting a hand he gave a few flicks taunting them to go for him. "What are you standing around for, show me what you can do." it would be interesting to see how the duo had grown since leaving the academy or if the numerous event throughout their lives had taught them a single thing about dealing with what you have and making the best of it.

[Yukio's Armour is equipped, remaining still to see how the pair react]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Maru finally arrived on the small plateau that Yukio and Yuko had been standing on time had already passed by quite a bit. Having been standing behind Yukio for the entire time Yuko had somewhat resolved to wait until his teacher would notice him before giving himself away. When the dark haired boy managed to climb up the stairs and arrive at their location, Yuko was sitting on the ground, trying very had not to snore or fall asleep, his head placed gently between his hands which themselfes rested on his lap. Mhmm... Porridge... Meat... damnit im hungry... Upon hearing someone mention fruit cake he suddenly rocked awake. Fffrut ceck wha?..
Blinking he focussed his sight on Yukio and Maru, slowly realizing that he had probably wasted his only chance to surprise Yukio. His mood dropped furthermore when he noticed Maru and the previously mentioned sentence slowly dripped into his mind. Before he could reply with a witty remark on that he was interrupted by Yukio who immediately began talking.
Probably for the best, i dont think im awake enough to actually be witty at the moment... altough it does not seem like hes seeing me he doesnt seem surprised either... Juko raised an eyebrow as he slowly walked around Yukio, carefully monitoring the older shinobi's back. When the Hyuuga mentioned "unstable elements" Yuko could not prevent himself from throwing a suspicious look towards Maru. The boy had always been rather weird and with the whole talk about murder and the constant insults and biting sarcasm it was no wonder that the Anbu may consider him "unstable".
Maybe thats also the reason for having him in the branch at all? To have the village's best eyes keep an eye on him? He stopped walking and scratched the middle of his forehead again.
If that is truly the case, and almost everything speaks in favor of it, then they will probably have put me here to partake in that... and i will do my best! Nodding his understanding and approval Juko took a moment to look at all the equipment their new squad leader had brought along.
First, the big scythe that was leaning against a bigger rock, right next to the man. Something about the weapon seemed off to Juko, like it wasnt actually made to be handled like a bladed weapon. Not to mention how utterly... suspicious this weapon is. How can a shinobi actually wield this and still call himself a ninja?.. This is weird, i need to ask Sensei later about this...
When Yukio asked them what they where doing and why they werent attacking Juko didnt hesitate. After all this wasnt the first time that a sensei of his asked him to come at him with all of his might and it surely wouldnt be the last time.
Clenching his fists Juko listened to a second for the soothing sound of the thick cloth rubbing against each other before he began moving. More words were just unnecessary and would result in Yukio getting an advantage.

[Calling B-Mod]

[Sent Actions]
WC: 510​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
1aa817939f4c0693c55d090178620032.jpg

I will be your moderator for this fight. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The students had taken the initiative something Yukio could respect greatly however he was not a man of many words when combat was initiated against him that much was to be expected. Conversation would distract from the fight, knock off focus and waste energy something the Hyuuga didn't much care for. Any words spoken to him would more than likely go straight over his head his focus completely centered on turning the AiT before him into something useful to the branch.

The fact of the matter was this spar would decide whether or not they could be taken on missions as a team what so ever, something Yukio hoped they could prove in these next few moment should this turn out to not be the case then he would be more than happy to bend them into shape until it was understood what was required by him as their teacher and by the branch as a whole.

There was no plans to go easy on them and for all he knew Maru had attained his Curse seal allowing him to heal in a much faster time than Juko more than likely could those were problems to deal with when the fight was done. He had no intentions of holding back or giving an inch of ground to the students, if he couldn't follow the teachings that were given to others how could it be expected for others to follow his.

[Actions sent]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Fushimi.Saruhiko.full.1326740_large.jpg

When hearing the Hyuuga chuckle from his smart remark, that surprised Maru due to the fact that he's never made him laugh even with his best insults that were actually funny. As Maru stopped he waited to see what the Hyuuga had plan for their training. There weren't any books. No training dummies are around. It seemed like he had something else in mind for the duo, apparently the two didn't seem ‘worthy’ of going on any dangerous missions outside of them village. Maru decided to reply to the Hyuuga's rather opinionated statement. “Well that sounds like a personal problem,” the young shinobi said smugly, chuckling to himself as he did so. However although Maru seemed to be acting jokingly, his teacher now stood in the way between him and the dark missions he wanted to go on. It soon became clear that this was a challenge, he was about to see just what the Hyuuga was made of, this filled Maru with determination… the determination to force his own teacher out of his way of the absolute. Without another word, Maru allowed his demonic aura to take hold, then summon his beloved Kawaii puppet.

Poof!

"WELL HELLO THERE.. HEHEHE…. ARE YOU READY FOR PLAYTIME!!” the shrill voice came from the dolls speakers. Her beautiful blonde hair decorate with adorable pigtails, her big round blue glass eyes that sparkle in the moonlight. The doll wore a burgundy laced corset with a blood red dress to go with it, a white shoulderless feminine dress shirt that covered her small chest. Her mechanical dangerous arms made from titanium stainless steel with an assortment sharp metal spikes and razors were visible. When she was out and ready to play Maru began to change his chakra threads from blue to a crimson red, the evil chakra taking whole of the puppet causing Kawaii to wriggle and writhe as the evil Chakra transformed her into a mad, razor teeth, doll from hell. Her mechanical jaw hung open then bit down hard as though testing its jaws.

With Kawaii ready for her show, and the darkness growing ever so darker, Maru was about to attack his teacher. " The Hyuuga wants a fight hm? Well then Juko everything you got means fight to kill him… at least that's I got….” without another thought he charged in to attack the Hyuuga, Kawaii let loose an inhuman battle cry running at the same pace as Maru. There was no battle strategy. No time to think. The little devil had been looking for a reason to fight and when the opportunity showed itself, Maru didn't hesitate. “LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT! YOU STEROID-EYED-GLOVE-WEARING-COWARD!”

[Actions sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1​
<i>
</i>
[col3]
Yukio
L15Ksoh.png

HP: 32,025-0=32,025
CP: 18,870-6961+0=11,909
AP: 8-6.75 = 9 AP Next Round
|
Juko
Wxz8KaK.gif

HP: 17,690- 8578+0=9112
CP: 10,710-2591+0=8199
AP: 6 - 5 = 7 AP Next Round
|
Maru
file.php

HP: 18,300- 6399+0=11,901
CP: 10,710-2591+=8119
AP: 6 - 5 = 7 AP Next Round
[/col3]

Shadow Dragon
kran_v2_by_max_dragon.jpg

HP: 3250- 0+0=3250
CP: ???-???+???=???[
AP: 3 -0 = 3 AP Next Round

What Happened?:

0.00s Yukio equips his Combat Gloves
0.00s Yukio enters his Jyuuken Stance
0.00s Juko activates Combat Instinct
0.00s Juko decides to duel Yukio
0.00s Juko equips his Black Gloves!
0.00s Maru equips Kawaii
0.00s Juko makes a Called Shot on Yukio's legs (Miss)
0.00s Yukio makes a Called Shot on Maru's arms (Hit, Bleed)
0.00s Yukio makes a Called Shot on Juko's arms (Hit)
3.33s Juko uses Searing Eruption on Yukio (Auto-dodged)
3.44s Yukio uses Devestating Aura against Maru and Juko (Both effected)
3.44s Juko uses Vaccum Sphere
3.75s Maru uses Paradise Invite
5.32s Yukio uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes - Chakra Circulatory Assault on Maru (Breaks barrier, rest hits)
7.2s Yukio uses Eight Triagrams Tenkutsu Strikes - Chakra Circulator Assault on Juko
7.92s Maru summons an Ebony Nightmare

End of Round 1!​

[Like usual if there are any issues with the mod tell me]
[change log: ]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_inline_mr3ewrqq4k1rkg764.png

After Maru charged in the Hyuuga went for the half demons arms, it was not a big deal because the Hyuuga had missed him, Juko would then step in to try and land a hit on their teacher but while Juko was playing with the Hyuuga the was Maru had enough time to set up his barrier! Kawaii slipped behind Maru, covering him in a greenish heart shaped barrier but then the Hyuuga managed to break through the barrier! So much for the small trap he had to imprison him. The heels of the Hyuuga's palms came towards slammed into Maru's stomach, then four more blows slammed into him before he had a chance to breathe, the Hyuuga assaulted both of them mercilessly!

“Tch!” Maru stumbled, good thing his barrier was up otherwise the damage would've been more severe. Seeing what the Hyuuga had, Maru decided to press his hand onto the ground to channel his demonic chakra into his own Shadow. The area seemingly growing darker, a low growl could be heard…. From the inky blackness rose a shadowy dragon that came straight from the realm of nightmares. Its red eyes peering out at the Hyuuga from the shadows, using the darkness to cloak itself before letting loose an inhuman roar! Maru smirked triumphantly.

“HEY DRAGON GO GET EM!!” Maru shouted as the dragon charged in to join the fight, hanging back Maru ran over to the right side while the Dragon went at the left. Hopefully Juko had more tricks up his sleeve to deal with the Hyuuga otherwise they won't last long. The stakes were high, and Maru couldn't help but smirk. Excited to see what the Hyuuga had next.

[Actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a strange feeling of pride that welled in the Hyuuga's chest the fact of the matter was neither Maru nor Juko had attempted to strike one another and as such meant there was some hope they could work together as a functioning team for the ANBU branch a team Yukio would be more than happy to lead. However this would not be the only deciding factor in his decision on whether or not to take them out into the field the fact of the matter was if they couldn't prove to be adaptive to a very quickly changing situation it would reflect badly on their skills as a whole thus leading to them needing additional training and tutoring before leaving the village.

A smile would come across his face only a moment later, the range of Jutsu the duo attempted to throw his way was impressive indeed considering they had only just graduated from the academy to become ANBU in Training what he was seeing seemed above and beyond what was expected of them. Barriers, Summons and high level Jutsu were amongst some of these though as impressed as Yukio was there was little chance of him forfeiting the fight he was enjoying it too much to do so a wide smirk on his face feeling the adrenaline running through his veins as he attempted to evade whatever his students threw at him.

[Actions sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jumping into action from a crouching position, Juko immediately went for a deep kick towards the Hyuuga's legs, trying to break any possible defense before it could even happen. However, without meeting any resistence his leg simply passed through the air. Shit... He barely had time to brace himself for the impact as the mans open palm slammed into his arms, throwing him around and to the ground. With a painfull exhaling sound Juko landed on all fours, where he forced himself into a squatting position to follow up with a jutsu. Just as he had finished using his finger seals and had sent off his chakra underground he noticed something akin to a knowing glance of his new squadleader.
The explosion erupted from the ground, spewing stones and flames to all sides but again, his target had apparently moved to another position.
Before Juko had the chance to aim again a sudden pressure filled the air, pressing the air from his lungs and surrounding him like weights in one of Kenshin's taijutsu classes. Ugh...
What is this... the... air feels... so heavy!... His finger moved, slowly but surely, and this time he inhaled deeply, creating a sphere surrounding himself for a moment where the air itself had vanished. Still, the effects persisted. To his side he saw Maru putting up a wall of his own, quite obviously just as unsuccessfull.
I... need to move... before he... hits... me.....
In that very moment he felt a heavy strike hit him clean in the stomach, throwing him backwards against the wall. For a second he stayed where he had landed, breathing hard and only slowly managed to stand up again.
Before his eyes a large shadow creature broke through the ground and released a beastial growl towards the Hyuuga. They hadnt managed a single hit on him and already Juko felt like he was about to pass out.
Shit...

[Sent Actions]
WC: 318​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2​
<i>
</i>
[col3]
Yukio
L15Ksoh.png

HP: 32,025-3176+1001=29,850
CP: 11,909-3352+0=8557
AP: 9-8.75 = 8.25 AP Next Round
Status: Byakugan, Jyuuken Stance, Combat Gloves, Devastating Aura, Hidden​
|
Juko
Wxz8KaK.gif

HP: 9112- 2287+0=6825
CP: 8199-730+0=7469
AP: 7 - 4 = 7 AP Next Round
|
Maru
file.php

HP: 11,901- 8,093+0=3808
CP: 8119-2280+=5839
AP: 6 - 6 = 7 AP Next Round
[/col3]

Shadow Dragon
kran_v2_by_max_dragon.jpg

HP: 3250- 0+0=3250
CP: ???-???+???=???[
AP: 3 -0 = 3 AP Next Round

What Happened?:

0.00s Maru takes bleed damage
0.00s Yukio keeps both of them under the effects of Devestating Aura
0.00s Yukio makes a called shot at Maru's Heart (Hit, Dual Wep Hit)
0.00s Yukio makes a called shot at Juko's leg (Blocked by Barrier)
0.00s Juko uses Vaccum Sphere (Returning the damage back to Yukio)
0.00s Yukio enters Wind Style
0.00s Juko enters Defensive Stance
0.00s Juko makes a called shot against Yukio's legs (Miss)
1.94s Yukio uses Chakra Extension
3.21s Maru uses Paradise Invite
3.33s Shadow Dragon strikes at Yukio (Miss)
5.71s Maru uses Needle Shower on Yukio (All misses)
6.11s Yukio uses Fist of Sin with Wrath (Hit, Hit)
6.66s Shadow Dragon Dragon strikes at Yukio (Miss)
8.61s Yukio uses Shadow Step Strike on Juko(Hit, is now in stealth)
10.00s Shadow Dragon Dragon strikes at Yukio (Miss)

End of Round 2!​

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio felt himself flinch for a split second a sensation he had grown all to used to in the ranks of the ANBU branch, the sensation of pain he'd taken damage that much was certain as his eyes gazed across the battlefield he took note of Juko's barrier. The ability to adapt in the field was one required within the branch though at this point in time it was at his expense. A sense of pride welled in is chest however the fact of the matter was that the team he felt little confidence in prior to this was now showing they were capable of making logical decisions based on the actions of their opponent.

As he back away from the fight he pondered a moment in theory he really should think about finishing this up neatly before things went too far and someone became seriously injured. He would have to explain that and due to his fighting style it was usually unavoidable but at the end of the day those who joined the ANBU branch fully expected what they signed up for and the consequences are something that would have to be dealt with once the fight was over.

[Actions sent]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Whether he was just having a streak of bad luck or the Hyuuga was really this tough, the Hyuuga did that same technique with his aura before striking Maru straight at his heart! He stumbled backwards, bringing his hand to his chest feeling as though he was bleeding but no blood came out. Maru's Dragon made a quick strike for the Hyuuga but missed then, Maru fired his most accurate attack at the Hyuuga however Yukio dodged each one perfectly without getting a scratch…. Then the Hyuuga had done a legendary technique that infuses not only his chakra but their soul into their attack, the fist of sin..

Whack.

Maru and Juko although throwing strong attacks were beaten down by the Byakugan. Maru couldn't but smirk, his chakra threads barely even visible by now. Fading then coming back again, it looked very bleak for the two despite having done a bit of damage but next round Maru was about to give everything he had. Maru began coughing up black blood that jetted from his mouth, bring his hand up to clutch his mouth but no use. The boy now grinned at his teacher.. "Heh.. I'm not quitting Hyuuga, I'm gonna fight you until again and again if I have to just to prove I'm entitled to go on a mission. without another word Maru began to weave handsigns….

[Actions Sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko forced his body to stand up. Pain was flushing through all of his limbs and it felt as if some of his ribs might have been sprained when he was thrown into the rocks. Shit... is that really all i amount to? His eyes quickly glanced over to Maru who seemed to be running on his last reserves either, while their teacher was still as fresh as newly made breakfast. His jaw clenched and his jawmuscles seemed to move for a few moments as he pondered over what to do. His impromptu barrier had luckily deflected Yukio's punch that had been aiming at his body and looking at Maru, who was still holding on to his chest, Juko decided that this might have actually been the best move he had done in this so called "sparring" fight. Ugh...
Exhaustion was beginning to set in and the fight had barely been going for a minute or two.
Still... we can...
Before he could finish the sentence his thoughts were being blown away by a punch of superior strength. He had barely seen Yukio move when the Hyuuga suddenly appeared before him and Maru and brougth withhim enouth airpressure to press Juko against the wall he had been thrown against before already.
When Juko's eyes opened up again he saw that his Sensei had left somewhere.
Huh... Quick Maru, while he's go...
A sudden punch, somewhere from his periphery drilled into his torso, making Juko's last words sound like a toy being squeezed in the hands of a particular violent child. The sound of Air exiting his lungs in a quick manner was followed by a gasping sound when he dropped on one knee. Still his Sensei was nowhere to be seen, only Maru's weird Dragonthing that was raging somewhere around them showed that the Hyuuga must still be somewherea round them.

[Send Actions]
WC: 311​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3​
<i>
</i>
[col3]
Yukio
L15Ksoh.png

HP: 29,850-0+288=30,138
CP: 8557-4510+=4347
AP: 8.25-5.75 = 9 AP Next Round
Status: Byakugan, Jyuuken Stance, Combat Gloves, Devastating Aura, Hidden​
|
Juko
Wxz8KaK.gif

HP: 6825- 7162+0=-337
CP: 7469-560+0=6909
AP: 7 - 2 = 7 AP Next Round
|
Maru
file.php

HP: 3808- 4,146+0=-338
CP: 5839-1620+=4219
AP: 6 - = 7 AP Next Round
[/col3]

What Happened?:

0.00s Juko uses Barrier
0.00s Maru takes Bleed Damage
0.00s Maru maintains things
0.00s Juko maintains things
0.00s Juko strikes his own Barrier!
2.86s Maru uses Ionic Laser at Yukio (Blindshot-fail)
3.33s Shadow Dragon attempts to strike at Yukio (Miss)
3.33s Yukio uses Eight Gates Assault - Chakra Circulatory Shock Technique Against Juko (Barrier broken, hit)
5.72s Maru uses Ionic Laser at Yukio (Miss)
6.97s Yukio uses Reflective Storm targeting Juko, Dragon, and Maru (All hit)
6.97s Maru, Juko, and the dragon are KO'd

Fight is over!

End of Round 3!​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru Deafeatd...
It didn't matter what Maru threw at the Hyuuga, he called a Dragon straight from the nightmare realm, he shot plasma rays at the Hyuuga, he even used his most accurate attack against him! But somehow he was able to avoid all of his attacks with barely any damage done to him. Maru wandered what else would the Hyuuga throw at them, the Hyuuga found a way to take down him, Juko, and the Dragon by summoning a violent storm of shards of glass. This flurry of razor sharp mirror fragments twirls around the three of them and began to shred at them mercilessly. Banishing the shadow Dragon back to the realm of nightmares and by the time the attack finished…. Maru fell to his knees holding his chest. Shards of glass sticking out from various parts of his flesh, black blood dripping to the ground.

Kawaii looked a bit bagged up too with her messy hair and torn dress but was still capable of playing a bit longer. Maru on the other hand knew that this battle was over, quickly activating the curse seal so he could regenerate…. Then… it was time… to sleep. Maru collapsed, once again he felt the taste of defeat before the world went black and Maru's beloved kawaii crumbled to the ground like a marionette with its strings cut loose….

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Silence was filling the plateau, eerie silence. Juko's hands moved through a few handseals which produced a pale blueish shimmer around him. I hope... ...this is enough...
Out of nowhere, the Hyuuga appeared before Juko, striking him hard into the sides of hi sbody. Ugh... In an attempt to redirect the strikes as far as possible Juko turned his body to the right side and tried to push his own weight down, closer to the ground where he was immediately greeted by another strike. A weird feeling filled his right arm, as if a sudden weakness had come upon him. He is striking so fast... so hard... i need to... His arms moved as the young boy went for another defensive jutsu ment to push his sensei away to give himself some time to breath, however his strong arm seemed to move almost impossibly slow and before his hands even managed to touch to form the first handseal another strike hit him with even more following suit.
Juko could feel his strength and chakra slowly being zapped away whle his body was pushed away step by step. Before the blonde boy knew it he had been pushed to the point where he was standing new maru and his weird shadow dragon thing, knees shaking and already close to loosing consciousness. Shit..
His body was suddenly thrown back even further when a wild storm of reflective light slammed into him, ripping his clothing and skin to shreds.
WC: 246​

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has lasted longer than the Hyuuga expected being clear that his two Students had grown since the first meeting with them during academy days now gone by, This test had gone somewhat as expected for Yukio thought some surprises were left for him in the wake of this fight Maru and Juko showing they knew more about their various forms of Jutsu than they were letting on. In the end it had not given them the edge but that's not what this was about they had shown at the bear minimum working together was a possibility.

Kneeling down next to Maru's doll he reached down propping it onto his back not being a cruel enough man to just leave it behind after tightly securing the limp doll to his back and approaching the fallen AiT there's was a brief moment of concern looking over the state they'd been left in his eyes showing some of the damage left behind as a sigh escaped Yukio's lips picking the pair and holding one under each arm before walking away from the Hokage faces.

"As much as you may both disagree when you wake your both going to hospital for the time being. Even I'm not sure how much damage there may be to the pair of you" With that he made his way towards the medical branch hoping there wouldn't be too much to do but then again he was no medic so the extent was yet to be seen.
[Left topic with Maru and Juko under arms and Doll on back]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back