Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Team-SelfModded A Rank Mission: The Temple|Req. Akane

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
24xm5js.jpg

Rp said:
The day was quite early and the two needed to get a move on. The journey ahead probably wouldn't be easy, but the shinobi life wasn't meant to be easy. Looking at Rose, Junko smirked. "Our first of many missions." Junko said after being let out of the village for their mission. Wearing his white lab coat over his black uniform with gold trimmings, Junko was fully equipped. His katana was sheathed at his side, a backpack was being worn full of supplies, and a thick opal color summoning scroll with a gold rope was on his back under his backpack. The markings and designs would seem abnormal, but that was because it was a contract summoning scroll of the felines. Although not the original, it was his copy that only he could read as part of the contract.

Adjusting his glasses, Junko began setting his headset radio to the right frequency. "Well, the missions simple. Cure the ill monk and steal the item directed by the Raikage. To my knowledge, it's actually some sword. So, maybe they'll have it in some sort of weapon vault." Junko said with a pause.

"No matter, I'll leave the healing to you. I don't know his condition, but I know we can handle it." Junko said putting on his earpiece. "Hello, do you read me?" Junko said speaking into the mic and giving it a few taps. Walking to the temple within the hills would take awhile. The Thunder Mountains or the Rolling Hills, were in Solum de Asphodelus. It consisted of raised terrain with immense erosion where the rivers flow. The place was known for their frequent storms and flash floods. Thankfully, the day seemed clear and the shinobi probably wouldn't have to deal with no weather catastrophes. Only time would tell.

Topic Entered/Created
WC: 300

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

YJoFu_3IcGsnS_DNlQSdwBhKkX3ktLr0MNSwWW1XgZR6PKMVF6iDPSvEVsRvfw19yHbKGCQqSjy3YxCp_UCiIcS8dhHLzGhQQ5wB_Miw-4NtZfJ65XZVNWqrdObPTHQItIk2ggC6gfjQL6hsnZ4B08YgqjlE8KSelHQdo47Uv3E2YaanUB6hUtiN_E2LaO2oGvn6XbvgJ-f9K8EY7W5OCgeYjZrzpr79BBee5QLtzkfrHhg0E6x8uMq3azEJ4K97F2ED4mfmkgX6U-JX8cP_LMhfVfcmW5NZ1Xlffz2i6u3PKV3aMCskkHNw6rSstHc6pjhChR4DzmnXSK3WTUmUuaAtvV4kQV06_pX4tetpbuP9vS1mv1pFYZ-X3Pu6Lkf7B0PT96YALUnYTdF7UKsXGcEWtgKbBbmV4GpGZ5_oOxkoZYd7Rp1rnreOc48pksDgz27wV1G_BwvtBh6SeiI7NbpncZOZgsjBETlyNd6O1s4HikXRcLlEJlTw3zdp8eVWea-pFVwre7g4y1Wga_BfvF4ARXe450MylvOLtPY_lik=w400-h509-no

For this mission, Akane choose to where her black and red uniform. It the thin, flexible, and formed to her body quite well. She had a small backpack, her pouches, and her crimson blade on her. She believed she was all ready for this mission, it seemed like a simple one after all. She was used to going on missions alone, but those ones were all within the village. This mission took them outside the village, she had only realized that she did not get out of the village often at all... in fact, she has stayed inside the village ever since her father died. She used to love hiking the mountains, but she found hiking more of a nuisance than anything.

Akane looked at Junko as he spoke to her, Heal the monk, take the sword, and get out of there. She wondered why this sword had to be stolen, but in reality, she did not care about doing the act, she was just curious of what that sword was worth. He mentioned it might be in a vault, but, she thought back to some books, and pictures she had seen. "It also might be in a shrine, posted up with some sort of fancy holder." She stated, then shrugged. She could be wrong. She didnt know these monks after all.

Akane nodded to him, she figured he would do the fun part of committing the crime. "I can cure whatever this monk has. Hopefully its nothing contagious." She mumbled, she was confident in her medical abilities, but she has never failed at healing a patient, so her confidence could be her downfall some day. She paced herself next to junko, as she stared at the mountains. Usually she would be excited, and outgoing, but these mountains brought back a very bad memory for her. She wondered if her father's spirit was in these mountains, but she was not much of a spiritual person, so she wouldnt know.​

Topic entered

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"It also might be in a shrine, posted up with some sort of fancy holder."

"I can cure whatever this monk has. Hopefully its nothing contagious."

"Good point, and keep that confidence." Junko said with a nod. "If I'm correct, this is your first A-rank mission correct? Haha, I kind of miss the days when all I had to do was find a cat or two. Ahhhh, good times." Junko said exhaling. "It'll come a time where I'll retire, or die and you'll have students of your own. Doing missions, training exercises, and more. whatever you do, just make sure you're happy. You don't seem interested in love right now, but one day you'll create a family for yourself." Junko said looking up to the sky as he pulled a box of his herbal cigarettes out.

Shaking the box, a single cig shifted upwards. Putting it between his lips, he squeezed the end with chakra focused at his finger tips. Using the fire affinity, he ignited the rejuvenating substance. Taking a few pulls, Junko exhaled smoke from his nose. "Hmm, if or when you're interested in love. Let me know, and don't be afraid to introduce the guy. I'll make sure me and him have a nice talk." Junko said with a bit of a malicious smirk. Junko wasn't her father, but he'd protect her as if he was.

They'd be approaching the hills in no time. Once there, they'd still need to locate the temple. It was said to be glorious and that some of the monks fought in wars for the protection of mankind. The war wasn't specified, but it was cool to know that the monks played a role in achieving peace. "If we're helping the monks, then why steal from them? What's wrong with just asking for it huh?" Junko said shaking his head. "Ugh. Hopefully this doesn't be a drag. Monks are usually peaceful, but they fight for peace. If they see us as a threat, without a doubt, it might be confrontation involved." Junko said thinking about the possible outcomes.

In time, the duo passed through a small town within the low lands, great grassland views, and other naturalistic beauty's. Reaching the hills base, it was obvious that things were about to get tougher. The treacherous hills were up ahead. "Ugh, I'm lazy." Junko thought looking at Akane, hopefully she didn't pick up Junkos laziness and tardiness.

WC: 403
Total/Complete WC: 300 + 329 + 403 =1,032

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

YJoFu_3IcGsnS_DNlQSdwBhKkX3ktLr0MNSwWW1XgZR6PKMVF6iDPSvEVsRvfw19yHbKGCQqSjy3YxCp_UCiIcS8dhHLzGhQQ5wB_Miw-4NtZfJ65XZVNWqrdObPTHQItIk2ggC6gfjQL6hsnZ4B08YgqjlE8KSelHQdo47Uv3E2YaanUB6hUtiN_E2LaO2oGvn6XbvgJ-f9K8EY7W5OCgeYjZrzpr79BBee5QLtzkfrHhg0E6x8uMq3azEJ4K97F2ED4mfmkgX6U-JX8cP_LMhfVfcmW5NZ1Xlffz2i6u3PKV3aMCskkHNw6rSstHc6pjhChR4DzmnXSK3WTUmUuaAtvV4kQV06_pX4tetpbuP9vS1mv1pFYZ-X3Pu6Lkf7B0PT96YALUnYTdF7UKsXGcEWtgKbBbmV4GpGZ5_oOxkoZYd7Rp1rnreOc48pksDgz27wV1G_BwvtBh6SeiI7NbpncZOZgsjBETlyNd6O1s4HikXRcLlEJlTw3zdp8eVWea-pFVwre7g4y1Wga_BfvF4ARXe450MylvOLtPY_lik=w400-h509-no

Akane nodded to Junko, she remembered when she had no confidence what so ever. Things were different now, she was more grown up, or at least she thought so. As he mentioned cats, she smirked. She Liked the change of pace, though she would hate to chase a cat through these hills. Doing one cat mission is enough for her. Akane glanced at him, pondering about the second part of his statement, mostly the dying part. "I would prefer you to stay alive. You can die after I die." She stated simply, she looked up to Junko, and saw him as a father figure. She had no father, so she'd hate to lose the thing that she had closet to a father. The second half of his sentence made her shrug. "Its not that I am not interested, I just dont get the point... Why make it so complicated with word games, and romance? Its just procreation." She explained. Her mother seemed to be interested in her love life as well. She was almost an adult now, and not one romantic relationship under her belt.

Akane grinned as Junko stated he would have a nice talk with the guy she choose. "Thanks Junko-Sensei. It means a lot." She said in a soft tone of voice. Akane wasnt sure if that day would come. She just did not understand what it meant to love someone romantically. She thought it was all the same, love for friends, and family. She remembered her, and her mother debating it for hours at a time. It was something her mother was trying to get her to understand for the past year, or so. Akane seemed to get lost in thought about it though, what would it be like to be in a relationship. It would probably take up study time, and be a bit of a nuisance. That made her curious of why people did it in the first place again.

Akane couldn't help but stare off into space as they were walking. She did this often, that was one thing that never changed about her, when her mind started to think, it didnt stop easily. What snapped her out of her day dreaming was Junko's comment about stealing. Akane shrugged to him "Its probably a weapon with a secret power. One does not just go up and say "Can I please have your special weapon?" From what I have read, monks are strict, and not very flexible at all. They might take offense from just asking for it." She explained, and then she grinned a little bit. He mind was distracted from her thoughts on the mountains for now, thanks to Junko.

Soon they passed a small town, and the amazing views. As they reached the hills base, Akane stared up at the cliffs. She frowned a bit, already feeling the ache in her legs. "This hike is going to suck..." She mumbled to herself, certain activities she was always all for, but hiking was one thing she did not like doing. Ironically she loved rock wall climbing though. It wasnt laziness, it was just preferences for her.
Akane would suck up her own feelings about hiking, and these mountains, and trek on. She was in shape, so it didnt bother her physically that much. As they started their hike, Akane made several attempts to distract her own mind from the thoughts of her far off past. She couldnt help but to think what Kunashi, and Yoshi were doing currently. "Too bad Yoshi couldn't come with us." She said with a small smile. Not being able to see him often made her want to see him more. It was funny how that worked. She could see Kunashi whenever, but she really didnt choose to visit him, simply because she could. But because she couldn't just visit Yoshi, it made her want to see him anytime she had the chance.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Feeling the vibe between them, it seemed as if his young apprentice was just as protective of him, as he was of her. It created a warm feeling in Junkos heart. He loved his pupils, they were family more then anything. Listening to the young one speak, he remained silent as he observed her thoughts and feelings. Out of his time dealing with women, he learned, it was best to listen. "She'll learn in time." Junko thought as the treacherous hike began. Upon the first few steps, Junko was already drained. Physically, he was at the top of his game, but mentally the laziness in his body was already taking over.

"This hike is going to suck..."

"Too bad Yoshi couldn't come with us."

"I couldn't agree more. Hell, I wish he would've too. With his speed due to his bloodline, he could've zipped in and out in a single flash. Hell, he probably wouldn't have alerted the monks either. Then, all we would have to do is play doctor." Junko said as they were only a few steps from the top of the first hill. "Ugh, maybe that's just me being optimistic and overly lazy though." Junko said as they reached the top. More clouds had accumulated, sun rays peeked through the cloudy sky and over the vast hills. Looking in the distance just behind a few hills, Junko could see the temple. It would probably take an hour or two, but they were close to their target. "Ugh, just a little more." Junko said wiping some imaginary sweat. Exhaling some smoke from his mouth, they continued."

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane blinked, she didnt even think of his usefulness, she just though it would have been fun to have him around. "Oh, yeah, I didnt even think of his usefulness. Ha." She stated truthfully. At the though of usefulness, she thought of Kunashi, his genjutsu skills could be used as well in this situation, in the same manner of Yoshi's speed skills. Though she was not sure who would win in a race, Yoshi, or Kunashi, they both had the seki blood in them. "Kunashi could be useful as well, his genjutsu skills could be used with his speed. She stated with a firm nod. "I believe its always good to think the what ifs, though sometimes I go a bit overboard in my mind. Still fun to do." She said that, then smiled. That's how she made up her plans, thinking of a whole lot of what-ifs.

As they came up to the top of the hill, Akane spotted the temple. Though the beauty of the scenery made her heart drop. It was pointless to think about the beauty, she knew that, maybe it was her girly side crying out. "If only I could paint... or if I brought a camera." She mumbled to herself. She giggled as Junko seemed to be complaining, she was not sure. Focus on the beauty, of focus on the boring hike. The obvious choice was focus on the mission, but Akane mind wondered easily. She was thee worse of the three at focusing after all, even after four years of training, she still allowed her mind to wonder. She just had more control over it this time around.

As they continued on, the temple was more, and more visible. Only an hour, and about a half had past, and they were at the base of the temple. Bald monks, dressed in orange were doing gardening on the outside, some were gathering firewood. Due to their work, they ignored the two visitors.
20140119-inarikonkonOP-04.jpg

The temple seemed like any cliche temple. The buildings were old, but still in good condition. Statues lined some path ways, and all the doors were the sliding paper doors. It seemed like there was not one bit of electronic technology here. Every monk was bald, but there seemed to be a sense of hierarchy, it was obvious the monks wearing light orange, with no necklaces were either trainees, or pupils. They seemed to give a nod to monks who wore darker orange clothing, and had one or two necklaces.

A monk dressed in a dark orange robe walked over to the two, and gave a small bow to them. "Greeting travelers." He said, then he looked them over, he believed they were the medics sent to help with their sick, one was dressed in a white doctors coat after all. "Are you the ones they sent to help one of our masters?" He questioned, it wasnt like they didnt welcome visitors, he just wanted to make sure.

Akane looked around at the temples, it was beautiful, but so, spiritual? Akane didnt think she could ever live so tech free.... She looked at the monks, they seemed so peaceful, she guessed. Though here attention went to the monk who approached them. He seemed like he had more authority over the other younger monks. In that case, she waited for Junko to introduce the two. She didnt want to speak up and cause disrespect after all.

WC 573
1,032 + 655 + 268 + 573 = 2,528 words in total

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Apparently his student was getting pleasure out of His suffering. Sighing, Junko shook his head as he flicked his cigarette bud to the side. "Ugh, i wonder if rose would mind carrying me." Junko thought pouting a bit. "Onward we go." Junko said sounding half dead. Anyone could tell that he wasn't enjoying the hike.

Moving forward, bit by bit, the temple was revealing itself and its historical beauty. Just like any typical temple, their were diverse monks, all with bald heads, an old building in pristine condition, and ancient statues. In about an hour or so, Junko sat his eyes on the artistic piece as the duo reached the base of the temple. Walking through, they seemed to go unnoticed. Many monks were carrying out tasks ranging from gardening, to gathering firewood and cleaning.

Despite then not noticing, Junko was noticing everything. Especially as a few heads began to turn. Some seemed bothered, nervous like, and angry. Wasn't monks suppose to be strictly peaceful though? Upon closer observation, the monks varied. It was obvious that some form of hierarchy was being regulated. One of the darker orange monks approached the shinobi with a kind spirit.

"Greeting travelers."

"Are you the ones they sent to help one of our masters?"

"Well.." Junko said with a pause as a few more monks made their way over. By the looks of them, they were probably pupils or low on the hierarchy scale. "Yes, we are shinobi of kumogakure. I am the chief of the kinjutsu surgery division, Tsuyoshi Junko and this lovely young lady is my Intelligent pupil, Tsukino Akane." Junko said placing a hand on Akanes shoulder. Secretly, Junko was attempting to place a reality seal marking on Akane. If she didn't move, it would work. If she still had Yoshis Kunai given to her, then it probably wasn't needed.

"Well, welcome. Right this way please." The monk said as his eyes remained fixed upon Junko along with several other monks. Shifting through the group, a hand moved forward to Junkos chest to stop his movement.

"Is their a problem?" Junko questioned with a rather blunt expression. Looking, pain and frustration filled the monks eyes. If Akane reacted, Junko would immediately tell her to stand down.

"Are you really going to allow him in this sacred place. He could very well be the reason our master is in this predicament."

"Quiet brother, this must be left to the masters."

after releasing Junko, they continued towards the central part of the temple. Opening one of the many sliding doors, the trio entered. Their foot steps echoed against the wooden floor boards as they moved. Walking in silence for a bit, Junko observed the artistic features of the temple. Especially the pillars with golden dragon designs.

"Excuse the awkwardness outside. It's something about you Junko-San that's making many uneasy. It's something about your presence."

"Hmm? Some do say that I'm the life of the party depending on the occasion." Junko said jokingly.

"That's not what I meant. It's the dark aura that pulses from your body. Also, an even darker formidable entity surges in a scroll in your bag. " The monk said with seriousness. "Aside from that, our master is experiencing extreme pain from the inside out. We can't figure out the source and his body is simply sick overall. He's been like this ever since ...the battle with the blood demons." The monk said with a pause as they reached their destination within the temple. Silence filled the corridor as the monk slid the door open. looking at the young monk, Junko raised a brow.

"Masters, the shinobi you've requested are here, but.. One has the aura of the blood demons in his bag. Is this what you've attended? Is it safe to really trust him? Many of the monks immediately felt uneasy." The monk said bowing his head in respect. Despite his control, an awkward feeling could be felt through his words. Fear seemed to surge through his veins.

Peering into the room, several of the head masters sat with their legs crossed in a meditative position. Their heads were bald like the rest, but their time of youth was far gone. Observing them, Junko doubted if the old men could stand without shaking tremendously, but looks could be deceiving. It was obvious that the I'll master was held somewhere else due to the conditions of the current masters. "If I may say.." Junko said entering. "I mean you no harm." Junko said bowing in respect. "To make everyone comfortable, I'll have my pupil do the medical work. She is more then capable. If any issue occur, she can radio me." Junko said waiting on a response. "Meanwhile, I'd like to investigate on what has transpired involving the blood demons. Please, feel free to have me escorted and accompanied by anyone who can give helpful information pertaining to the events." Junko said lifting his head up to see the masters responses.

Mft
WC: 830
Total WC: 3,358

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane shifted her eyes to glance around without really turning her head, before looking back to the monk who greeted them. These monks looked agitated, but she didnt think much about it. She glanced up at Junko as he introduced them to the Monks. She didnt move as he placed the seal on her, she knew what he was doing by placing a hand on her shoulder. It wasnt the first time after all, though she did bring along the Kunai Yoshi gave her. She didnt plan on using it to fight though... But she liked to plan ahead after all.

Akane nodded to the monk, in a slight bow out of respect as Junko introduced her. Her mind was completely on the mission now, making her seem almost emotionless. She was good at purging visible emotions, but only during a mission, or when she had her mind set to do something serious. She was about to walk with them, but a monk stopped Junko, at that moment, she gave a death glare at the monk who placed a hand out to stop him. She wasnt afraid to show her hostility through her eyes, but she did not step in. She knew if it was a problem to junko, he would solve it. Though after that, she continued to glare at that same monk walking past him, as if silently saying she was watching him. Once he was past, her eyes turned solid again, she felt a distrust for these monks. Even if monks were supposed to be 'holy' and 'peaceful', they were humans, and humans acted idiotically when frightened, or angered.

While walking, Akane did observe the structure of the temple, it was beautiful, no doubt about that. She wanted to just fondle everything, touch the vases, and the walls, but she held back that urge. Akane glanced back to the monk as he spoke. He said that Junko's presence was what mad them uneasy, she simply crossed her arms. She wouldn't jump out and say something, but she did want to tell them to get over it. But as he explained what was going on with their master, Akane listened closely. Her first thought was some sort of virus, maybe in the late stages.

Akane looked into the room as the younger monk slid the door open. She huffed quietly as the monk complained about Junko, she understood their fear, she just did not trust that they would not act on that fear. She looked in at the Old men, who seemed to be meditating, she then glanced at Junko as he proposed his plan. She nodded in agreement, this was the plan after all. While she treated the Ill monk, he'd get the sword, and then they'd get out of here.

The masters did not move from their meditative position. One of them spoke up, after the young monk displayed his worries, and Junko offered his plan. "Do not fear young one, let us proceed with what the Shinobi offered. Have two of the advanced class escort him to investigate. You may Escort his pupil to our ill master." He explained. His voice seemed calm, void of any distress. Which made it a little difficult to tell what he actually thought. The other masters nodded in agreement.

The young monk who had brought them bowed his head, respecting his master's decision, though it was obvious he wanted Junko out of here by the way he moved, and the tension around him. "As you wish." He spoke to his master, even the tone of his voiced showed what he wanted. The young monk turned to the ninja duo, and lifted a hand to the side. As if on call, the two other monks, dressed in the same shade of orange as their escort, showed up for Junko. The monk looked at Akane "This way." He stated to her.

Akane Nodded, she looked back at Junko before moving though. "I'll see you soon. Be careful." She stated to him, while subtly showing her distrust for these monks to him. Whether he picked up her emotion or not, she started walking with the first orange monk, leaving Junko with the other two.

She was lead through a few more hall ways, quietly. Soon enough, they came upon the sick Master monk guy. The room was pretty big, but almost empty. The Master seemed younger than the other masters they met. But his skin was deprived of color, his eyes sunken in, and he looked like he was on the edge of death. Akane cringed slightly at the sight, she also worried that others might have been infected with whatever this man had. She only brought basic medical supplies, and medicines...

The young monk turned to akane, and motioned her to go into the room. She entered the room, and up to the Masters bedside. She set her backpack on the ground, and looked at the Young monk. "I'll get started now, dont bother me with pesky worries. Only exception is if its life threatening." She stated bluntly, she was not going to put up with him speaking up every time she tried something.

The monk seemed almost shocked at her comment, but nodded in respect. He did not give a verbal reply as he saw she did not care to hear what he had to say if it was not life threatening.

Akane nodded, then she turned to the ill master. The first thing she did was pick up his arm, and checked his pulse. His skin was cold... She frowned, as she expected him to have a fever instead. His pulse was not well either, she feared she would not have time to treat him. She placed his hand back down, as she did so, she got a sudden chill up her spine. She wasnt sure if it was this room gave her the creeps, or if it was that young monk watching her every step.

Akane put her hand over the masters chest, and sent chakra to her hands. Using the chakra to search his body, and heal a few parts. She couldnt find anything out of the ordinary, other than malnutrition. She went into her backpack to search for some vitamins, though she wasnt sure what else she could do for him without lab work.​

Wc: 1,058
Total: 4,416
MFT

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"Do not fear young one, let us proceed with what the Shinobi offered. Have two of the advanced class escort him to investigate. You may Escort his pupil to our ill master."

Listening to the masters words, he was calm, collected, without fear, or worry. His process of the mind, body, and spirit was enlightening. Junko admired the old man. One day surely, he'd reach his state of mind. He actually reminded him of his brother Aiko with even more experience and intelligence.

After bowing in respect, the monk accepted his masters decision. approaching Junko and Akane, he held a single hand up, calling two other experienced monks to escort Junko. It was time for the duo to split, and the plan was being executed somewhat perfectly.

"I'll see you soon. Be careful."

Looking back at Akane, Junko smirked. "I was about to tell you the same thing." Junko said as he put a hand up to wave. He could feel his students distress involving the monks, but everything would be okay. They had a job to do, and it would be carried out properly. Walking through the temple, Junko yawned. His "guards" were quiet, and pulsed with the feeling of uncertainty. Or was it fear?

With each step, art seemed to devour each section of the temple. Everything was beautiful, but Junko wasn't here for a simple tour. He had to get to the bottom of things. "Well, I guess I'll break the ice." Junko said stopping as he looked at his escorts. "Tell me the events that transpired involving these blood demons." Junko said waiting on a response. Turning around, the two looked at each other for awhile. Nodding in unison, they looked back to Junko.

"Their was a dispute some time ago in the monumentum deo of lightning country. Individuals that lived near that area mentioned a large avalanche explosion, A second explosion that obliterated a great bit of the territory, and a battle between two unknown sources. Our master took a group of monks there to assist anyone that needed help."

"We took in a few children and teens that would've surely matured as great monks. Once done, we came back here. Sadly though, we were somehow infiltrated. The children and teens were dead and their bodies felt frozen. We immediately took action to defeat those bloody gruesome things"

"They weren't the brightest things, but their strength was outstanding at some points. They pulsed with evil and darkness. Some of our comrades were badly injured. Even our sickly master nearly died. Thanks to him wielding the holy blade, we came out victorious."

Listening, Junko was making mental notes. "This holy weapon, can you tell me about it?" Junko asked curiously. Their was a great possibility that the weapon mentioned was the weapon he needed to retrieve.

"It's a prize possession of the temple. Only an individual of light can wield it. In addition, It's a light weapon that only slays darkness. So, it's a weapon that slays demons. Created years ago during the demon war age to protect the temple. In fact, it's right this way."

With a simple wave to follow them, Junko was taking the first steps to complete his mission. He'd learn the location of the weapon, and steal it when the time was right. At least, that was the plan. Walking into another spacious area, one of the monks pointed towards a wall. As Junkos eyes and head shifted, he rose a brow. Looking at the blade, for it to be so unique, it was actually quite old. Still in good condition, but it wasn't as modern as most swords were today. Something about it stood out though, but Junko couldn't put a finger on it. No matter, his target was acquired and he'd carry out his mission.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your connection with these bloody things? For you to posses their presence, it has to be something."

Looking at the bald guy, Junko simply starred for a bit. "Well.." Junko said with a pause as he looked back to the weapon. Taking steps towards it to get a closer look and actually touch the weapon, Junko continued. "I had the blood demon king actually sealed inside me. " Junko said letting his words sink in. He could feel their nervousness as they gasped. "I managed to split his entity into two. Light and dark, but all light still has dark just as all dark has light. The light is within me. The dark is within one of my blades." Junko said extending his hand towards the weapon. Upon near contact, a bit of static could be felt grazing his fingers. Shifting his hand, Junko placed his hand on the wall instead before retracting his hand. "The light keeps the dark energy in my blade in check, ultimately canceling it out." Junko said turning back to face the monks.

They seemed a bit surprised, but more relaxed overall. Despite that, it was still no telling how they really felt or would react. "Any additional info you can give me? I'd actually like to explore more of the temple as well. Particularly, where the children were located." Junko said with a nod. Hopefully, Akane was doing well and they could finish up as soon as possible. Junko would probably hate to endure the frustration pent up towards him by the other monk. It wouldn't be a problem, but it was often tiring dealing with it.

Mft
WC: 916

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

trvRLYz.png

Akane did all she could for the monk, but suddenly, his pulse started to drop. He was dying, and she had yet to figure out what was causing this. Akane panicked in her head for a moment, she then quickly went into her bag and grabbed a syringe of adrenaline. She injected him, but it was no use. it didn't have any affect on him, which she found extremely odd. Once she felt no pulse, she frowned, and started pumping on his chest, preforming CPR on him. After three pumps, she put her mouth to his, then she blew air into his mouth. After that, she tried pumping on his chest again. She didn't realize it, but a darker presence past from him to her as she preformed CPR on him.

After a few minutes, she finally gave in. He was dead, and there was nothing she could do to save him.... She was sure that she would be able to do it, but she couldnt this time. She knew it was no time to feel down, but she felt terrible. She wiped her mouth, and stood, with a somber look, she turned to the monk that was waiting.

The monk did not know what was going on, but because of her threatening tone earlier, he never interfered. As she turned to him, he realized what just happened. He suddenly felt anger towards her, and stood. "You let him die! How could you?" He stated in an angered tone of voice. He blamed her of course.

Akane stared at him, she really was not sure how to respond, people died, but she knew she did everything she could. "It was too late, whatever he had, took his life." She explained to him, though she knew that would change nothing. She bowed her head apologetically, then turned to put her things back in her bag. "I am sorry for your loss." She said in a soft tone, she then put her bag back on her back. She pulled out a watch, memorizing the time, so she could mark down his time of death. She had to harden herself, she was still on a mission, but this feeling made it hard for her to not to show any emotion. She felt afraid as well, to face the other masters, they would blame her too.

The monk glared at Akane, her then turned and started walking out the door. "Alright, we have have to report to the masters quickly, they'll want to have a word with you." He stated, expecting Akane to follow.

Akane was hesitant at first, but she soon followed. She thought she was over her emotions getting the best of her, she rubbed her face, she had to snap out of it. She didnt feel like herself, being afraid of a stranger judging her? Also she knew that he probably wouldn't survive, so why did she feel out of sorts? Maybe she needed to get a better grip on herself.

About five minutes later, the monk and Akane arrived back at the masters room to report what had happened.

On Junko's side, the two monks seemed a bit more relaxed towards him now. But other monks that were around, and who had not heard the story, were still showing agitation to him. As Junko asked for additional information, they both took a moment to ponder.

"There is probably something else, but If I think of it, I'll tell you." One of the monks said, small details, were hard to remember, then he gestured to a hall way. "The children were kept in a area this way." He stated, they seemed fine with him exploring the temple.

The other monk was quiet for a moment. But he walked with them. "Ah, about information, the master that is ill. He seemed to become ill right after the battle, but even though he was sick, his wounds from the battle healed pretty quickly, especially for an old man. I believe that to be quite strange." He spoke as they walked, but he wasn't sure just what his master was capable of doing, so his information could just be useless info.

They soon neared the area where they had kept the children, younger students became more frequent as well. Though soon, one of the students came running up. He seemed distressed, but he was just a messenger. "I have news, our sick master is dead. The other masters believe the one who was treating him, killed him." He stated, then he caught his breath.​

Wc: 760
Total: 6,092
MFT

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Once again, the group was walking. As always, eyes seemed to stare at Junko. Some in disgust as a man who harbored a demon that caused nothing but destruction to cloud and to mankind. Some looked at Junko with sympathy, while others simply gazed at him as a puzzle. He often seemed blunt, hard to read to some, and emotionless. In reality, his mind and heart filled with emotion, but as a shinobi, he couldn't reveal them. Not to strangers at least. Those close to him knew what he was really about, but even they didn't know the killer that slept in the depths of Junkos soul. He hid it behind his sarcasm, laughs, and laziness. Knowing one day, the spec of darkness inside him would unleash hell.

Looking into the room where the kids were kept, Junko raised a brow. Taking a few mental notes, Junko was attempting to piece things together. "Why were the kids targeted? And their bodies felt frozen... looking at this room or this environment, nothing's connecting." Junko thought as he began to feel a bit uneasy. Something wasn't right as the monks was giving him additional info.

"I have news, our sick master is dead. The other masters believe the one who was treating him, killed him."

Looking at the messenger, the kid seemed out of breath. In an instant, the two Monks grabbed Junko as others was beginning to approach. He could hear the frustration in their voices as they gasped and mumbled. Junkos eyes lowered as things were heating up.

"Come with us!" the two monks said in unison. They were acting without reason and out of pure anger. Knowing their pain, Junko actually understood them. Losing his master, he wanted the same thing. For it to not be true and to release his anger on someone else to help cope with the pain. Despite understanding them, Junko wouldn't allow his student to be blamed. At Least not without finding out the truth for himself.

Beginning to pull Junko, the two monks sensed a spec of resistance. Looking back at him, they clenched his arms even tighter. Simultaneously, reality seemed to shift as a bit of Junkos chakra began to flow. As his chakra released from his pores, he used his reality step technique, taking the two monks with him by force. Appearing near Akane, the monks released Junko as they seemed a bit discombobulated due to his reverse summoning technique. Gathering their footing, they soon realized that they were before their masters. Baffled, they bowed in respect.

"Master..."

"Is it true..."

Silence filled the room as Junko stood by Akane. Looking down at her, she didn't seem like herself. It was probably due to witnessing her first death of a patient, or was it something more? She was still young and she had a lot more experience to go. In a way, she needed it, but at what cost? Hopefully not her insanity.

Coming into the room, was two more monks carrying the body of the master. They seemed heartbroken, weak, and sick. Almost star struck at what was going on. Carefully placing the body In front of the masters, they bowed in respect.

"Young girl. Why has life been drained from my fellow brother so quickly?"

Looking at the master, Junko's eyes were slowly becoming more cold, ruthless, and deadly. Sensing this, he immediately spoke. "Just by looking at his body, he's actually been dead for quite sometime." Junko said boldly as he stared at the old man laying lifelessly on the floor. "His body is pale, without life or a hint of color. If he just recently died, then his body would still flourish with some amount of color. Akane, time of death?" Junko said as eyes shifted around the room. Some monks mumbled while understanding Junkos logic.

Making his way forward, he stood over the body. Kneeling down, the medical chief placed two fingers on the corpses neck. "It's as cold as ice." Junko thought shaking his head. Looking up at one of the many masters, Junko was interested in his next words.

"explain his cause of death young one."

"Probably a trick of the demons which he fought."

"Or ninja sorcery."

"Don't you bare the demon! It could be a trick of your own!"

Listening, mumbles began to circulate once more. Despite them being monks, they were foolish. Dull to the facts and was just looking for something to blame. In the end, the possibilities were endless. The cause of death was unknowing.
2zpigdz.jpg

"Quiet."

Looking to the side, another monk spoke. His voice was more deep and caused the babbling to stop. He was obviously a master as well, but something was different about him. He seemed fit, built, old, but more fit to lead in today's age.

"We've had ties with kumogakure shinobi for quite some time. If they've never given us a reason to not trust them, then why start now? We called them for help and yet we haven't given them the proper respect."

"Yes, one of our brethren have fallen, but we can trust he died protecting our temple. With that being said, prepare his body for a proper burial.

Moving with speed, the two monks that carried the body in, moved to carry the body out.

"On behalf of our temple, I'd like to apologize. Especially to the young lady"

As they all bowed, Junko did the same in return. Looking back to Akane, Junko sighed. "This mission was a bust." Junko said to her as he made his way over. Reaching inside his back, he pulled out containing the sword with Mazoku in it. Opening the scroll, Junko summoned the katana. The negative entity of the demon could be felt spreading throughout the room as Junko grabbed it. "He's caused a lot of trouble. Don't worry, it'll be taken care of in due time. I'll find away." Junko said shaking his head as his grip tightened on the blade.
1t1r2b.jpg

"If it's anything we can do to help, let me know."

"Well, I'd actually like to take that blade of yours back home. Possibly get it examined so more weapons of that caliber can be created to fend off demons."

"Consider it done. You deserve that and much more with how you've been treated today."

"Master, but what if the demons ..."

"No buts, my fellow masters, do you agree? ..."

"Yes, indeed we do."

"It's settled, thank you for your work and time. Sadly, we lost someone dear, but everything has a purpose in this thing we call life. You may take the weapon as you leave Junko-san"

"Thank you." Junko said with a nod as he placed a hand on Akanes shoulder. Little did they know, Junko placed a seal near the weapon earlier as he touched the wall. Using his spiritualist path to reverse summon to the seal, Junko already took the weapon and had it out the temple. Once they were out, Junko would explain to Akane after making sure she was okay.

Mft
WC: 1,173

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

trvRLYz.png

It seemed like everything was moving so fast. She was held in front of the masters, accused of killing this man. Her fear was turning into irritation, and impatientness. She couldn't tell why, shouldn't she be feeling guilty instead? She had never had a patient die on her, so she thought she should be feeling guilty, but all feeling of her guilt was left in the room that master died in. Soon enough, Junko was there, she expected as much. She didnt look at him though, she knew he would get her out of this mess.

As Junko stated the man had been dead for quite some time, she felt a little puzzled. He was alive thirty minutes ago, how could have been actually dead? Was he a zombie? Akane shook that out of her head, it sounded stupid. "I gave him CPR for about thirty minutes. I pronounced him dead at 1400." She explained, which was not to long ago. Though it seemed the monks all started bickering again, slowly she was becoming more irritated.

But an old man, much more stronger than the rest, spoke up and started speaking. She looked at him, this whole time she had been looking at no one. Her eyes narrowed, she felt like he was a threat. She couldn't put her finger on it, and she did not understand why she felt that way. The feeling made her want to leave the temple soon.

The old man said they owed them an apology, though she would normally say something, she was silent. She kept quiet, and just waited for Junko to take her out of this place. Her irritation was becoming almost unbearable, she was barely listening to their conversation. Her gaze turned to junko's blade that he summoned. She never thought much about that demon blade, but she suddenly felt a curiosity for it. She snapped out of it as Junko placed his hand on her shoulder, normally she would be fine with it, but she felt like pulling away, it piled onto her irritation. She didnt move though, she just looked down at the ground.

She was confused at herself, she believed she shouldn't be feeling this way, but she didnt know. This feelings brought a new perspective, she already knew she did not like these monks, but now she felt a type of hatred for them. Akane sighed to herself, these were her feelings, so why did she have a hard time accepting them? She didnt want to feel this way, it reminded her of the times she got sick with a flu. She always become aggravated, and made her say/do stupid things she normally would not do.

Akane pondered for a moment, maybe she was getting sick. She would just need to go home, and sleep it off. She glanced at Junko, as they walked out. She wondered why? He always liked taking his time with things, Akane was trying hard to hide her irritation. All she had to do was stay quiet, that's what she believed, but her irritation was starting to seep though into the air, causing tension.

She felt the urge to say something, but she told herself just to be quiet. Quiet for the rest of the trip? No way. It would draw more attention. Akane blinked, was she arguing with herself? It was a strange feeling, why was she arguing with herself? She shook it off. "You know, you don't need to hold my shoulder." She stated, her voice filled with announce. In her head, she sighed, she thought she agreed on staying quiet. Now she would have to deal with the consequence. It shouldn't be that bad, maybe he'd get butthurt? So what? Akane shook her head to herself. She didn't want to put a nail in their bond. Why was she split? Two sides wanting different things. It was probably because of what just happened, it would go way after time she believed.

Akane looked down at the ground, she didnt want to look at Junko, it made her feel annoyed when she did. He was a threat.. Akane shook her head again, he was no threat, he was her father figure, and her teacher. Hopefully he would not pry into her, but she was starting to feel like her body was becoming more tired. She was fighting the tiredness, she wouldn't allow herself to lose consciousness. It'd be bad, she felt like it would.​

Wc: 745
Total:

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Making their way out, Junko sighed. "I'm glad that's over." Junko mumbled as they walked. Oddly, he kept his hand on Akanes shoulder. To comfort her? Maybe, or possibly for a higher purpose. One thing was for sure, their mission was complete, new Intel was gathered, and no one had to die. Well, someone died, but it wasn't due to kumogakure shinobi. So, that was sort of a good thing.

Akane still seemed, off. Her vibe was much different along with her attitude. Maybe it was her time of the month unless Rose was simply bipolar. If she was though, Junko would've known after spending years with her, so that didn't quite add up.

"You know, you don't need to hold my shoulder."

"Hmm.." Junko mumbled briefly. Careful to not further agitate his pupil, Junko kept quiet. Meanwhile, he clenched his demonic blade. "I should communicate with Mazoku." Junko thought looking down at his blade. He could feel the warmth of the steel that pulsed with chaotic evil. "Is this fear?" Junko thought as he could feel his hand holding the blade tremble. Unknowing of the fate it would bring to everything around him, Junko never unsheathed the blade since he trapped Mazoku inside. If he did, Junko possibly had the chance to gather more Intel on the blood demons plots and plans, but at what cost when dealing with such an enormous amount of power?

"Junko..."

Startling him from his thoughts, Junko could hear the positive entity inside himself speak. Searching for words, Junko spoke.

"I...."

"Why has fear consumed your heart? A man, without fear, has suddenly been engulfed by it. Why?"

"I just don't want to hurt those dear to me with this power. Now, I even put my two twin little boys into this demonic loop."

"Mazoku has announced war on your world. You are one of the main individuals the blood demons are after because you hold their true king. You either wake up now, or the blood demons shall kill everything around you, including the twins."

".... You're right."

"Fear will only allow Mazokus power to leak and spread. Baring me, you're the only one that can contain and cancel out the power. Well, at least until the twins mature. So, it's either now or never. If you don't choose now, you're first lost might be today. Hell, maybe even tomorrow. You're a prodigy, act like it."

Junkos eyes lowered as he finally removed his hand from Akanes shoulder. Pulling out one of his herbal cigs, Junko decided to give it a light. Surprisingly, neither one of them were complaining as they reached their first hill. Silence engulfed the journey, making it quite awkward. Looking back, Junko could no longer see the temple and his path was just up ahead. "Its only a matter of time.." Junko thought taking a long drag of his cig as he looked at Akane and the journey ahead of them.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

trvRLYz.png

Soon they were walking out of the temple, Akane was glad Junko did not make much of a fuss over her comment. Though as they continued on the path, Akane walked behind Junko, falling behind, as she grew more exhausted. She normally would be able to push it off, but, there was something different, it was like her body was becoming heavy. Slowly as time passed on, her skin lost its color, and she started to become cold. akane was on the verge of laying down, and just sleeping, but she knew she had to keep going.

Soon she felt the other presence in her body, or was it just her imagination? She was not sure, was she losing her mind? She stopped dead in her tracks, and held her chest while leaning forward. She felt a burning pain inside her, it was strange, and she was not sure what was going on. It was something more serious than she once thought. Something was inside her, she thought that, she could feel it now. It was trying to take her energy, mabe to make her submit. She didn't notice it earlier... She thought, if she had, it wouldn't have gotten as far as it has. But this pain, it made her feel like she was going to lose her mind.

Akane groaned as she hugged herself. She needed to say something, but part of her wanted to give in. Was it the parasyte? It was in her mind, no words to be spoken, it was only feeding her feelings. It was hard to tell what was her own feelings, and what was the parasytes. "G-... Get out..." She muttered to herself, before falling to her knees. It was consuming who she was, and blurring the lines. She found it hard, she wanted to call for help, but she couldn't, it took so much just to mutter those words.

She called it a parasite, that's what this was to her. It was trying to control her body, and it was winning, as it had taken more than half of her strength, or that was just the illusion. She wasn't sure, maybe this was all in her mind, this presence in her body, the feeling of it taking her body... Maybe it was her own form of excuse for not wanting to hike. She glare at the ground, doing everything she could not to lose consciousness. She felt like she would loose this battle with herself, or whatever this was.​

Wc:
Total:

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
As expected, Rose began to linger behind. She seemed tired, worn down, and stressed. Her attitude was still there, but the look in her eyes was somewhat different. They Filled with pain, suffering, and sorrow. Still thinking of Mazokus light entities words, Junko was still somewhat hesitant. He knew what he had to do, but at what cost?

As the journey back home continued, The redness in Roses flesh was slowly fading as if it was being sucked from her body. Knowing this, time was winding down and Junko would have to make his move. Soon, she grunted in pain. Hearing this, Junko came to an abrupt stop only a few feet ahead of her. The sound of her dropping to her knees was loud as she continued to grunt in pain. The winds were picking up and chills shook down both Junkos spines as he approached using his path. The weapon was already sealed in a scroll and taken care of in his paths backpack. Only thing left was to take care of Akane.

"As a Tsuyoshi, I'll do what it takes to protect those things precious to me." Junko mumbled holding up his demonic blade bearing the blood demon king. What laid ahead was unknown, except one thing. Junko would protect his pupil no matter the cost.

Junkos adrenaline began to flow through his veins as his chakra boiled with power. A power so vast, it couldn't help but leak and ooze through the Chiefs pores. His sheathed blade sparked with blue firry flames. His insides became rather warm as even his body was being engulfed by the power.
rin_okumura_by_mikuhatsunenina23-d4nclxk.gif

Gripping the hilt of his blade, Junko quickly unsheathed it, causing the vast amount of demonic power to be released in full with enormous pressure. Junko could feel Mazokus dark energy being contained as the blade seemingly pulsed in Junkos hand. Cracks slowly spread through the ground as Junko held the katana with a vast amount of intensity. The flames seemingly burned the ground around him as he finally turned and looked at Rose. Spreading, the flames were actually getting close to her, but it was something Junko couldn't fully control with it being his first time.</COLOR>
Sorry this is so big... I don't know how to reduce size of gifs..
rin_flames_released__animation__by_superhedgehogtx-d7p98qa.gif
<COLOR color="grey">
"What ever I do, I can't hurt Rose in the process." Junko thought unsheathing his holy weapon with his path.. A weapon designed off his paths inner light within his chakra pool that never goes dull and is mighty with each swift swing.
tumblr_myang0kLle1rkmepyo3_r1_250.gif

Immediately, Junko began moving in with his path. Concentrating as he was still getting use to splitting his consciousness, a white aura began to accumulate over the holy weapon as Junko focused on the spiritualist chakra of his path. With a clean swift diagonal strike to Akane, the blade connected with her body and seemingly faded straight through in an attempt to shed light on the darkness within her. Hopefully, it worked to extract the killing parasite Junko had been well aware of.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

trvRLYz.png

Akane looked up at Junko as he unsheathed his demon blade. It sent chills up her spine, and made her feel like she was in danger. She felt the need to run, but she sensed that this parasite would not go down without a fight. She could not move herself, she had no control, but the demon seemed to know what she was seeing, and thinking. The demon inside her was causing her pain, but it seemed to in tangle itself in her muscles.

Akane sensed Junko's path approaching, was junko attacking her? She felt like that, part of her knew he was trying to help, but that was shoved to the side. When junko's path approached, Akane's body moved on its on, jumping to the side. The blade just grazing through her arm, it did not cut her, but the demon inside her, causing it pain. It, being connectected to her made her feel the same pain. Akane grunted, and winced at the pain, but she was already in a lot, so it was not that bad compared to the burning.

Akane was not moving by herself, the demon was. But after the cut to the arm, she felt she had control of her arm again. That only lasted for a moment, and it seemed the Demon would keep avoiding attacks. She feared it would try fighting back, but she felt useless in this start. She was fighting just to stay awake, if the parasite had this much control, she could loose her body if she lost consciousness.

Akane had a hard time thinking, as it was trying to take her mind. She had a plan, she needed to say it, she'd to force it out. "Aim... For My legs..." She muttered, if he cut her legs with that sword, she'd have control of her own legs for a moment, and then he could deliver the final blow. The parasite made her feel like she would die if that happened, but in return she felt like she would die either way. She wasn't going to give up her body, if she couldn't have it, then no one could. Akane smiled, a smile of enjoyment, she felt the creatures fears, and its suffering. It felt like the times when witnessed the pain of others physically. That was the side of her she had buried under knowledge, her sadistic side. Without being able to think much, it caused her hidden side to come out more.

Akane couldn't see the beast that was inside her, but she knew she would enjoy feeling its fear of Junko. It was trying its best to instal false feelings into her, but it was not good, any of the false feelings wouldn't affect how she felt. Akane stared at Junko, and his path, her eyes full of pain, but now they had a hint of glee. It matched her smile, her sadistic smile.​

Wc:
Total:

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Junkos path's katana managed to strike a piece of Akanes arm, severing the bond of the demon momentarily and causing her immense pain. Thinking back, Junko began to regret letting his student handle the body of the master. From the start, Junko could feel the presence of the blood demon still on the temples ground due to light entity of Mazoku within him. He was searching for it, attempting to destroy it before it got out of hand while handling his core mission. Dealing with the various monks and keeping track of everything, the demon was right under Junkos nose the moment he came to Akanes aid.

His student became the victim as the monks babbled and accused. Not dealing with the thing right away became a mistake as Junko was attempting to keep kumogakures bond with the monks healthy and the temple intact. Surely, the power he was using would probably burn it to the ground with his lack of control. Exposing the demon in Akane while still at the temple would've only caused further chaos and distrust. Getting as far as he could away from the temple so this couldn't be viewed was the only way. Overcoming the spec of fear through the will to protect his love ones, Junko seemingly stared through Rose with a rather deadly glare as her body pulsed with pain.
2ly3ln6.jpg

"I'll protect you Rose." Junko said as the blue flames began to expand and the katana seemingly trembled as a new being was seemingly standing in the flames. Watching as his red headed pupil gave a sadistic smile, the prodigy brother gave one of his own as he heard her speak.
tumblr_myk3vqIKak1r2gwz1o1_r1_500.gif

Moving with an ever higher speed then before, Junko focused with his path as his mind somewhat winced in pain. Targeting the knee joints with a horizontal slash, Junko was steps ahead as his mind thought back to earlier.
2ltoewi.jpg

Hit or miss, Junko would use his reality step technique directly to Rose with spiritualist chakra focused at his paths palm. attempting to grab her, he'd palm her with an immense force to the diaphragm, possibly knocking the breath out her body while sending the light chakra throughout her entire system to force the demon out. Upon the demons exit, she'd notice her pains and wounds already attempting to be healed as Junkos particular path actually enhanced his healing abilities.
okumura-rin-vs-amaimon-o.gif

Meanwhile, Junko would already be on the move to end things for good with a firry swing that would seem to strike from the heaves and unleash hell on earth. Unable to fully control this power, his attack would likely have an enormous blast radius that would cause him to get Akane to safety with his other path. Rage flowed through Junko's heart as his pupil was in pain, things had to be dealt with. Baiting him with his first move to cause them to take the battle to the sky, Junko would follow up with a second strike set up as a diversion to use a powerful front flip heel kick to send his opponent rushing to the ground. Continuing the assault, he'd attempt to thrust the demon in the back using the katana, setting flames to its entire body as they'd crash to the ground.

Mft
WC: 548

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

trvRLYz.png

Akane Could barely look at junko with all the blue flames, so her gaze was going towards the ground. She heard Junko's voice, it was reassuring, but at the same time she thought about him sending an attack at her. True it was for the creature inside her, but she really couldn't ponder much on it. She was in too much pain to even try to think. She couldn't move do to the pain, but she tried her best to fight against the creature trying to move for her.

The parasite made a mistake in causing her this much pain, she could no longer really sense when junko was coming, and she was not looking either, which the parasite depended on her senses to avoid the attacks. As Junko came towards her, she had little time to react, well more like the demon could not move, her knees were struck, causing her pain, but for a moment the demon could not avoid anymore attacks. That's all it took was a moment, Akane expected the holy weapon to be used but instead Junko's path hit her with his palm, causing the wind to get knocked out of her. She soon felt the demon forcing itself out of her body, causing a few cuts to open up.

At first it looked like she was just bleeding, but it was the demon coming out of her. Akane hoped she'd never have to feel this again, it was burning, or stinging pain causing throughout her body, on top of dull pains from the palm hit. Akane was not sure what was going on after the demon exited her body. She felt herself being healed, but she was in a bit of a daze. the pain was going away fast, however the memory of it was still fresh.

Without a body, the blood demon was wide open for the attack, but the blast from the sword was unavoidable for the demon. Luckily Junko's path pulled akane away to safety. The demon endured the next few strikes, but once it crashed into the ground, it had no more strength to carry on. After a moment, it shriveled up, then turned to ash.

Akane was no long in that much pain anymore, she was a little sore, but she felt her strength being regained, and her own thoughts as well. She was a little dazed still, but she now could at least notice what was going on. She had a demon inside her... She was not a spiritual person, as she believed demons and spirits denied the laws of science. They couldn't be explained very well, so she never understood them. This experience didn't really get her any closer to liking them either. She was happy it was over, she had on her mind a nice hot bath, and some snacks when she got home.​

Wc:
Total:

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Crashing to the ground, once again flames exploded and expanded as Junko was practically barbecuing the demon. As the light entity's flames engulfed the demons body, the negative energy of the demon was canceled out and diminished. Turning to nothing but mere ash, Junko panted. The blue flames were dying slowly as Junko was calming down. They were no longer wild, but actually containable.

Sheathing the blade, Junko observed the territory as his body felt somewhat heavier. Some of the land was scorched, but nothing that a little time couldn't fix. The medical chief was relieved as he sighed, he didn't cause too much destruction. Now, he just had to handle Akane. Looking at her body with his path, she'd notice that Junko and his "friends" contacts fell out, revealing the almighty rinnegan. Something which she'd remember from the void, but would probably be vague due to Junko being unable to control the power. Thus, losing the rinnegan at the time.

"I want to say that blood demon was attempting to kill you from the inside. Hmm, it probably wanted to fully possess you, but you weren't dead. Similar to the monk at the temple, but he was already dead. never mind that for now though."

"Let's just go home. I'm glad your safe. Don't worry about the rest of the hills, I'll handle them for you." Junko said smiling as he made his was over. "And Rose... I apologize. You shouldn't have had to endure that." Junko said placing a hand on her red head. Their was no telling the effects the demon had on her body and nervous system. just to make sure their were no lingering effects, Junko would carry Akane on his back and pump the necessary medical chakra into her from his pores. On the way back home, Junko would take the hills with no complaints. If asked, he'd tell her about his experience with the rinnegan on the way home and how he achieved the legendary power. Despite the monks death, kumogakures ties with the monks remained strong, and the duo had the weapon as instructed.

The mission was complete. It was time to go home, report to the Raikage, and get some rest. Junko and Akane's first mission together, an experience they'd always remember.

Total WC: 11,311
Mission Complete
Topic Left With/After Akane

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

trvRLYz.png

Akane looked at junkos path, she really didnt know who this was. At the time, she couldn't really process the situation, but now she saw a stranger. She saw the Rinnegan, she vaguely remembered Junko had the rinnegan, but she wasn't sure until she saw junko. She remembered reading about that dojutsu, They had paths, so this other guy must have been one of Junko's paths. she had many questions about it.

Even after the ordeal, Akane was back to questioning things. After his path spoke, Akane nodded to him. That was most likely the case. Akane could speak, but she still had a feeling that made her not want too. So as Junko spoke to her, gave him a smile, her unique happy smile. She had nothing against being carried, as she had the same feeling towards moving. She believed that it would go away over time.

Over the journey back, Akane finally did speak up and ask about his rinnegan, and his path. Her voice was a little softer than normal though, as she feared of loosing her voice, so she spoke softly. The medical Chakra helped her recover her strength, and rid of most of the soreness.​

Topic left with junko

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back