Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tenrai Indou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name Tenrai Indou

Age 13

Personality Indou has always been a small and frail looking boy and whether it was due to that or simply coincidence his personality matched his diminutive stature. He has a failing to understand most social workings that a normal boy would know simply from proper socialization, something not afforded to him as he was bed ridden with illness until the age of ten. Though quiet and withdrawn there is a raw intelligence within the boys eyes that hide his true nature.

HIStory Being born of two of the Uchiha descendants from the small group that had stayed within the sands all of his parents hopes and aspirations lay within the frail child that was born unto them. They themselves never being shinobi nor awakening their blood right they had hoped that their child born of their combined blood would be different and make a difference in their adopted home but upon the day of his birth and the years following his parents, and his father especially, would begin to doubt that their child would ever become anything other than a beggar.

At the age of eleven one year after Indou's recovery, and around the time the child had begun to have desires to become a shinobi in their village his father took him to a medical examiner, or so Indou thought. The boy's father was not a cruel man but he did not believe his son had the inborn ability to become a shinobi of even mediocre status as he had always been frail and even his parents had not had the aptitude for the demanding job. With these thoughts weighing heavy on his mind the boy's father had decided to have his son's chakra channels severed and let him live a long peaceful life being a merchant just as his mother and father were so he packed his and his son's things, and even let Indou bring the weapon that he said he had traded for a dinky looking sai type weapon, kissed his wife on the forehead and told her they would be back in a few days. He did not want to tell his wife the truth of his plan though he suspected that she knew more than she let on but still she bid them farewell and they left the village for a small settlement of black market workers that he had met and done a few under the table deals with in his time knowing that they could perform the necessary operation without asking any questions, but things were not destined to go as planned.

Indou had always been highly observant, a necessary skill for one who was slightly lacking in the physical departments of development, and from the moment his father had told him he was going to the doctor for a check up to see if he was healthy enough to enter the academy several non verbal warning signs went off.
His father's shoulders were slouched; he had not had a particularly rough time at work, so he wasn't stressed about that, he had a full eight hours of sleep so he wasn't tired, this is not the demeanor that would be expected of his father who for the boys whole life had idolized the greatness of the shinobi and told Indou that they were descended from one of the greatest shinobi families of all time.

The cogs began to whir in Indou's head long before he was ever in that murky colored room with several men in white lab jackets. "why are there so many doctors for one check up?" he said posing a question that went unanswered as his father let go of his hand and said "Don't worry son this won't take but a moment then we can go back home alright?" but the man's face broke, it was only a fraction of a second but it was noticed before he turned and left the room.

No one can say what truly happened in that room Indou won't speak of it to his father, all that is for sure is that when Indou's father heard the screams and became worried for his son he burst into the room to a scene that was from a horror story and his small eleven year old child stood in the center who said these words to him as he walked past and his right eyed flickered red for but a moment.
Shik-sig2.gif

"Father, I know that I have been a disappointment to you and I know what you do you do out of love for me. But my container is not empty even I have my pride as an Uchiha"...​

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well by the Gods you are approved...

I would normally wait for another council member to give you another yes but Admin has been lenient on that ancient requirement.\

Welcome to the depths of Sunagakure Uchiha Tenrai Indou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back