Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Thank goodness for coats [Entering]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ow, ow, ow..."
Naoki quickly regretted trying to lower her hood for better vision as her face received several cuts. The Diamond Maelstrom... it really does deserve its name.
She forged ahead, hoping to somehow luck out on finding the village. While she trudged along, she thought of all the things she'd try to accomplish in her first year, and what her relative would look like.
Come to think of it, mom said she was a relative, but is she my aunt or something? Aunt is shorter than relative, so common sense suggests that she isn't just a random sister of mom's... But then again, maybe mom wanted me to keep an open mind about her. Maybe she looks younger than she should for her age? Or is it like dad said, and mom just wanted to keep an air of mystery about her? Mom always did like mysteries. Maybe I should get her a book from the city next time I go to pick up a tuna, there should be plenty to choose from there. I hope it isn't too big, or I'd get lost again... Actually, I think the first thing to do when I get there is ask my relative to take me for a walk around the place.
Lost in her thoughts, she bumped into a passerby, who noted her small figure and asked if she'd like some help. Naoki, being a thoughtful little girl, asked for directions instead of bandages, as she seemed like she was heading out of the country, in quite a rush, and would need all the bandages she could get.
Naoki walked on, head down, left side forward, face cut in three places, to try and find this place she would be calling home, hopefully, for years to come.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she walked the outskirts of the Diamond Maelstrom, one of the messengers of the Toraono Clan happened upon the young girl out of curiosity as to why a child would try to brave one of the most deadly desert storms in the world by herself. His name was Hyou Jingo a member of a branch family of the Toraono clan known as the The Kindred of Hyou: Some of the Toraono Clan descend from the blood of the celestial beast Hyou, the great black panther. As such they are normally born with extremely dark skin and hair although spotted blond and golden skin happened occasionally. There family members are often born with gold or completely black eyes. As warriors they are able to use ninjutsu and Genjutsu in a way that allows them to remain undetected until they strike. Their stealth is so natural and flawlessly accomplished that their movements is said to influence the shadows. They tend to be lazy when not challenged but when a hunt is brought forth there are few that can match their natural stealth and hunting skills.

Jingo was reasonably young at thirteen years of age he was almost ready for his chuunin exams. His eyes were as black as the night sky just before a storm, smoldering, seeking and curious. Twin orbs of silent haunting black with a gold circle that seemed to catch every movement. His lips were pouty and full. His skin was rich with a golden caramel brown smoothness. His brow was traced with multiple light scars. His nose is flared yet smooth despite the facial scars from multiple training battles and traveling through the maelstrom to Soon for messages, trade, and occasional supplies. His ears seem perfectly suited to adorn the sides of his head, although they were slightly pointed making him appear to be an Ancient of the forgotten days. Jingo's hair is a short reasonable cut of black with blond highlights here and there that provided a natural discoloration pattern that resembled leopard spots. The pattern gives his hair the appearance of leopard spots. He has subtle smooth eyebrows. His neck is thick at 18 inches, leading to muscular shoulders and an explosively developed chest. Even through his reinforced sandwyrm leather protective body suit his defining build was obvious. His biceps measured 20 inches around; from his mid back to where his neck meets his shoulders Jingo's suit was covered with Runic Terran leopard spots. The upper right shoulder of his protective gear bears a tribal black lion mark that serves as a symbol of his training under the main family. Jingo has strong hands, and large feet allowing him to stand at 5ft 4 inches and weigh in at 170 lbs. Adapted to the climate and travel he found it remarkable that this girl had found her way through the storm so well.

"Pardon me young lady, Can I, Hyou Jingo of the Toraono Clan take you to shelter at the Toraono Dojo? Perhaps, we can help you find what you are searching for alot easier there, but simply put this storm is too dangerous, even for experienced travelers like me."

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naoki blinked some sand out of her eyes, trying to determine whether or not this was a mirage like her mother had warned her about.
...She was sure however, that her imagination would not have produced a mirage that looked this strong.
"That'd be really helpful! Thank you, Hyou-dono." She gave a bow to the boy, signaling her trust. Though she was also well aware about stranger danger, she really had no better alternative than to take him up on his offer, as the only other option would have been to wander the desert with a bad sense of direction and only her willpower to keep her going. That heavy tuna wasn't helping either.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back