Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

That was Unintended..Unexpected..But Amazing [Semi Open]

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8:13 Am~

It was a morning like all the rest, nothing was going and all the dwellers of Konoha went on with they're daily lives, but not this day.. Not this person, Reoku woke up late throwing his alarm out the window through an already broken spot in the glass, this was miserable as Reoku felt like he was robbed personally of time. "Ugh, why did I do that, now I dont even know what time it is, should of checked first" Reoku thought as he stood up and looked at his loft... things were a mess, like a group of demons took residence and decided to burn everything.

"What in the hell man, nothings left.." Reoku said as he turned his head and looked at what he slept on, a derelict pile of cloth and mild charred coils of metal "Least I had... a mattress, once.."

Walking towards what looked like a washroom and saw a mildly conditioned mirror, Reoku observed that he did not even look similar to his appearance from his youth, grasping his chin lookin at stubble from a fledgling amount of facial hair, Reoku took it upon himself to clean up this much of himself, and quickly found that there was little in his apartment, even silverware..

Opening the medicine cabinet looking for a razor Reoku picked up a blade and instantly found the thin metal melted in his hand like it were water and fell onto the ground which luckily was a tile material or it would of scorched the floor, stunned by this Reoku panicked and looked for something to soothe his mind "Uhhh, I need a thermometer, yeah.. makes sense.." Reoku thought as he found a old mercury based thermometer quickly placing it in his mouth and in his surprise, the glass tube exploded.

"Ok, I can handle my place being burned down, I can handle metal melting in my hand, thats normal... but OH NO, I will not tolerate a fever.." Reoku said as he slammed his fight down breaking his sink, and left towards the hallway leading outside, once entering the hallway, Reoku walked maybe 12 paces towards the exit outside when the fire alarms went off and sprinklers engaged in the lobby...

"Ahh hell.." Reoku thought quickly as he walked outside at a quick pace...

9:01 Am~

Reoku stood outside the hospital thinking to himself sarcastically...

"What can I honestly expect to find here, I have a high fever, they're probably just gunna send me home and say I need bed rest.. I already know how that turned out.."

As Reoku convinced himself of the insanity that he faced with his predicament he decided to enter, least he would know whats going on..

Shortly entering nothing was amiss until Reoku walked towards the wall in lobby, when he noticed the drywall and wallpaper decorations started to melt "Ah hell no" he thought as Reoku literally erupted into flames coating his entire body.

Looking around Reoku saw the panic everyone faced as normal people alike ran for outside while staff on hand were unsure as to what to do, its like time froze... and Reoku was on fire...

Surely a normal way to start your day.

"A faint laughter erupted from inside Reokus mind as all Reoku could here was mockery.

WC: 553
OOC: So im going to go on limb here that this would qualify as unusual,
Reokus chakra is in massive state of flux and his abilities are not "cooperating" right now his body is omitting his mantle of fire in mastered state, with massive heatwave, Reokus appearance is well, simply put frayed clothing obviously burnt, though mercilessly his pants and partials of his shirt are "semi fire retardant" story for another day.

This circumstance is result of Kinjutsu approval for Jinchuriki-Fire... and well things not going as planned

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rolling on the ground Reoku started to panic, this was the first time he experienced this level of sensation, the truely puzzling question was, "Why is noone helping me, does noone care" Reoku said as it was ironic to reality, taking this moment to jump into nearby fountain, Reoku cooled his body temperature slowly as steam enveloped the room, this was going to be long day, specially since noone here cares to post and talk to Reoku on his first post to ninpocho... regardless, Reoku walked outside of the medical building placing his middle finger in air and leisurely walked toward forest of death while playing pokemon go on his alienware laptop that Reoku conveniently had is his mythical bag of holding, taking the moment to put on his headset and talked to people on Discord to no regard, it would seem people would rather talk on it then actually meet him IC... well it is what it is as Reoku left the area no caring about how many 4th wall breaks had in this post alone...

It was a long week, returning to his burned down home Reoku collected what clothing he could scavenge together and prepared to move nearby the academy as it was least safer place to reside, and least he can get a round of training in whenever he so pleased.

Taking in the scenary, Reoku looked at nearby river in district and proceeded to place a cot overhanging a shroud and collecting some water from river, it was rough living but it was living, least now there was no sprinkler systems to plague Reoku and his life... he was a outside kinda guy regardless.

--

mft wc 279

Topic Left--------

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back