Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The AiT and Guardian Training Exam..Welcome to Hell Kiddos

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

This was a hassle and Kura was not in a good mood at this moment as holding this exam for young ANBU hopefuls seemed the get pushed onto him at the last moment. It was a dark moonless night with only a small breeze as the annoyed Guardian of Madness stood at before the great fall towards the earth that the exam would be held. There was an echo from where the wind would become caught in the large opening that was the gateways between Maruishi and Iwagakura, the wind was almost like a howl as if a hungry beast calling for its meal.

There was only one way down and that was to fall the great height into this forbidden city that was going to be the home for this exam tonight. The ones that will be taking the exam had best be prepared for the hell that was awaiting them for there would be no going back after this.

"Damn kids better get a move on it or I will call this shit off and go home without a second thought." The Guardian muttered to himself with an agitated look in his crimson red eyes as they would shine every so often when his snow white hair blew out of his face. He would wait for a while longer for whoever would show for this exam be it one or more kids he did not care in the least. Though who ever would come would see the Guardian of Madness waiting as he stared them down with cold eyes that would shake the student to the very core of his being.
Exam Rules
-Posting Time Limit is 72 Hours after every mod.
-Three Strike System in Effect
-Counts as Exam for AiT and Guardian in Training Rank
-Be Prepared to Feel Some Pain
-Enjoy

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The AiT and Guardian Training Exam..Welcome to Hell Kidd

From the darkness, Gasu stepped forward to look at Kura, arriving on time. He remembered what had happened during their.... "last" meeting, so he was surprised to see him as the exam holder. Gasu said, "I have been waiting for this..." as he approached Kura, and then said, "Kura, I wish to apologize for my actions the last time i saw you, I was desperate to survive, there was dual S rank missing-nin, I didn't know who you were, and you were drunk... under the circumstances I misbehaved and i want to request your forgiveness..." He would of laughed in his head if it was a proper time, Kura did say that he was going to lead one of my classes, but instead he will be my teacher... huh. Gasu flicked his wrist, forming a AiT mask designed after the Bear, placing it on to prepare.

[Topic entered]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Guardian watched as the boy called Gasu made his way towards him. This could either go well or go very bad and Kura was aware of this fact all too well. A snicker came from a wicked grin that formed on Kurayo face at the mention of their last meeting.

"It's fine Gasu do not worry, I would suggest you not go into the outer village areas alone anymore though as you came off more suspicious then these missing nin you are speaking of so easily." As Kura was closing his response he saw Gasu start to form an ANBU mask in front of him without knowing that was not a good idea as he did not hold any rank yet.

"Give me that, damn kids I swear." Kura would say with a harsh tone as he grabbed this mask the boy was making and crushed it within his hand.

"Gasu you may not know this but you are just now taking the exam to be able to enter the ANBU training of the branch, that means until you pass this test I do not want to see you trying to make a mask again ok." Kurayo would sigh as he just moved on from the topic as it was no longer needing to be discussed.

The Guardian would reach into his back pockets and pulling two items from them one seemed to be a rather rusty and dull looking kunai and the other was small bit of torn cloth.
"Gasu look here, there are for you and you will be taking these with you as you are on this exam." A grin formed on his face as he extended his hand to the ANBU hopeful with these items. He knew the boy would have no idea what these are really for but that was the point of this.

"Gasu take a look over here for a min I will show you where we will be going and how we shall arrive I will explain in a few minutes after I explain the basic concept of this exam." He would say as he called Gasu over to the large opening that allowed anything to go over it to fall from its cliff like edges.

"The test will be ever changing and as such you must think and adapt to anything and everything at a quick pace while keeping calm."
"Well Gasu the ANBU Exam is starting now, I suggest you take a few moments to gather yourself and say any goodbyes if you feel like doing such." He would smirk as he would swing his arm towards the cliff as to motion that is where it would be starting. It was not uncommon for death or many other things to happen during these exams as this was not a branch for the faint of heart to say the least.

"Well ready to go when you are Gasu, figure out how you think to go down and then get down there so we can move onto things."
This was a deep drop into the darkness as most of the area below was masked by the deep feeling of foreboding as very little to no light allowed sight to catch what lays below. We would see now if Gasu would land well or not as most do not when they first do this in truth and can wind up with broken bones or die even before the test began.

[Exam Starting]
[Health of Students]
[Gasu: Healthy no problem]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu smiled, walking backwards, and then running straight past Kura and death diving off the cliff. Gasu screamed "SEEE YOU AT THE BOOOOTTTTOOOMMM!!!" as he faded into the darkness. Gasu opened his maw, as flames lashed out and let him see the land ahead of him, as he prepared a gravity ninjutsu. He slowly brought his hand out, until he saw the ground and then pulled, as he flew backwards a few inches, stopping his momentum, and then slowly dropping him to the ground like a cartoon character with an umbrella. He used his earth ninjutsu to soften the ground and smooth it out where he landed, just to make sure nothing would come up. He rested while waiting for Kura to meet up, where he would say, "You know i was just making the mask in the case something wants to hit me in the damn head..."

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The man ruffled his hair with his hand as the child student ran past him without a bit of hesitation leaping off the ledge to the distant bottom. A sigh was all Kura would do as the kid did not make sense to him at all since the moment he met the boy out in the Petrified Redwoods. With silence he jumped down the cliff as he seemed to lightly flutter his way onto the solid ground with little to no sound to give notice to his arrival.

"Ah so you are alive that is good at least, most people break something on that one." He would smile wickedly to Gasu as the ambient light could now be seen lit up his crimson eyes like a demon at home in the darkness of the underworld. Kurayo scanned the area with intent as his eyes and sense made sure this location would be to his liking for this trial. Old broke stone slabs that formed homes laid strewed around as this was a dead city one no longer touched by the living and the things that did live here where not what one would hope to find.

"Kid here is what you need to do for your first test, it's simple you must find 6 items I have hidden amongst these ruins." He would be testing Gasu as the number was not the truth as he would come to find out later. He should be here by now, I can hardly sense that guy again what a pain. Kura had called in an extra member on his feelings of something being off during the exam that he hoped to clear up sooner or later.

"The objects have a small amount of chakra housed in them as so you can try and track them and retrive them for me." He would look at Gasu with a bit of wonder as this kid had said several things that did not add up. How was he aware of Koa being a missing or even Akkumma who I had not even met till that night....nor had I info on Koa becoming missing by that point even as a Guardian.

Kura would put his thoughts aside and vanish into the darkness bidding Gasu best of luck on this trail.

[Health of Student]
[Gasu: Healthy no Problem]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu raised his own form, watching as his teacher leaved into the shadows, and to which he began the process. First he used his snapshot, and then he used chakra sense, as he began to rush forward, turning on his Anti-gravity armor. Gasu leaped to a ruined pillar, and then like a thermal scope looked around, hunting for the chakra that radiated from the items, and began the hunt. Gasu leaped, grabbing the first item without a care, finding the items rather easily. However, he always checked the chakra, and put a lump of Earth ninjutsu, and wind ninjutsu to keep them safe incase they turn out to be... deadly. Gasu leaped to a building with its roof ripped open, hitting the ground as it creaked and then shattered as he leaped off, revealing a third item that he couldn't see, which lead him to smile as he grabbed it. He kept on using the anti-gravity to let him zoom and leap very high, allowing him to let him to grab the 2nd item, and then the 4th that was stuck in the side of a wall. Gasu saw the last two chakra items, which were on the opposite sides of a house, where he then made two chakra threads. He fired them into the items, using his gravity chakra to allow him to levitate them over and drag them like they were in space. He finished placing the last object in his weapon pouches, and used his head set "Ey, Kura! Got em... what now?"

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Guardian of Madness watch from the shadows as the boy moved swiftly through his task with utter ease. This was something that stood out to him along with many other things, he was skilled and was informed far more than any student Kura had seen in his time as a shinobi. The boy called Gasu who was he or what was he in truth was all Kura could think as he tried to think of his position as a Guardian of Stone. With a sigh he felt he knew the answer and felt his feelings called for this to be safe.

Kurayo made his way further into the shadows out of earshot of Gasu and anyone near.

"This is Madness..Shadow..Skyfall, I am finishing the exam soon come pick it up." He sent a cryptic message to his cousin Souji the Guardian of Shadows to make haste to the location. The fact that it had come to this and the whole thing did not sit well with Kura had made this his only choice of action, he needed to silence any possible threat no matter how small for his village no matter the price.
Kura watched as the boy called to the Guardian far his senior with such lack of respect he felt.

Well kid you passed your test just not the one you had wanted to I am afraid. He thought to himself as he prepared himself for the outcome of this exam.
Kurayo had decided that he was too much of a risk with his skills and information that even Kurayo as a Guardian did not have on Missing Ninjas along with their strength level and the understanding of forbidden ninjutsu...there was more to it but this was enough to make this the outcome. Gasu had been deemed a threat to Stone and needed to be dealt with and this was the best place for such a thing. Kurayo had wished his feelings on this were wrong but he could not find a suitable answer for how any of this would be as such.

[OOC: Canceled B-Mod call in favor of RPing out a solution instead of killing Gasu]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu looked around, then spotted Kurayo coming straight towards him, where he raised an eye brow watching as the guardian of madness moved so fluidly and at home in this world of shadow. He remembered something about Kurayo... he was with him at Koa and Akkuma, and he got a curse mark as well, but i send out that call. I knew she was missing, that seemed to be something he had to consider. He grew rather bored as he cracked open a book, "Legends and myths of the Ninja World", where he flipped through the pages towards the myth that he felt the most attached to... the awesome powers of the Uchiha once their power is fully unleashed, the Eternal Magenko Sharingan as Gasu tried to call it, knowing he was pronouncing and spelling it somewhat incorrectly. Gasu put his back to a wall to support it, as he waited for Kurayo to come to him, besides, if he wouldn't bother to just send him a message via the easy to use air waves, which would of been easier for the both of them, he should come to Gasu. Atleast, that was his way of thinking.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kura watched as the young boy opened a book and began to flip through its pages as he somehow by a grace of some god saw the Guardian move towards him fully cloaking in the shadows. This was annoying to Kurayo to say the least as he was seen by some punk kid at this moment. He stopped and looked at the kid for a few moments as he carefully assessed the situation before him. The book the kid had was odd and was not something one would find in a normal setting nor with ease anyplace for the most part.

Kurayo let out a sigh as he felt his moment of entertainment slip and his mood soured and the boredom was in full force making any thoughts of not beating the boy to death slim. This was for the best though as there was already another ANBU in the area that Kurayo has sent to help him with the exam beforehand.

"Kid you are truly lucky that I have not beaten you to death at this very moment." With a huff the Guardian gave the boy a look that would cause even the devil himself to shake with a bit of fear let along a small boy who would more than likely piss himself from such. "Another will take over your exam from here kid, hopefully he will let you escape alive or pass even as you may be a dead boy by the end of the test." The smirk that rose upon his face was wicked and truly sinister indeed as he let out a cackle into the darkness before he vanished from view into the nothing. Kurayo had seen enough and did not wish to continue with this pointless exam anymore himself.

If the boy passed it would be by the grace of god for Kurayo had no intent at this point to pass him with his feelings towards Gasu. Maybe the ANBU would take a better feeling towards the boy and let him into the branch or maybe not this was no longer the Guardian of Madness concern as he made his exit from the exam area back towards his home to relax some.

[WC: 368]
[Topic : Left / ANBU will be taking over in Kurayo's place from this point on]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu blinked his eyes, smiling to himself as his eyes had spotted his chakra signature that illuminated him like a firefly. He sighed, he hated making people mad but, that way he could get away from Kurayo, he scared the ever living kami out of him. He looked to the book, how it said the Uchiha were truly all daemons, and how there is dual forms of the Sharingan. He never knew if that was true, or did his father speak of lies? He looked up to seeing Kurauo, listening to his words and trying his best to not break down from his gaze. Another ANBU?! He called out then as he saw him escape, "...I only came here because you were the only teacher who accepted! Who else is there that is open?!" The outburst, made him feel better... better to scream in rage and confusion then break down in front of that daemon. He sighed, looking at the chakra radiating from the objects, so small but enough that his dojutsu and ninjutsu mixture could spot it well, but now its time to rest. He shut off his ninjutsu, except for his snap-shot, and then rested at the nearest wall... as he looked over everything. He silently sung to himself, "If i wasn't here tomorrow.. would anybody care...?"

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Satoshi looking down at the great gap between the surface of skyfall and the ruins bellow from above, he couldn't see the ruins themselves which quite bothered him, it was a long way to go, but apparently that's where the exam took place. Like usual he was given a task that he really didn't want to do, this time it was to replace an examiner to evaluate a new anbu in training to be, while not as unpleasant as sitting at the gates all day just to be irritated to no end by the people who actually pass through those gates to the point where he'd want to break their neck... But he wasn't supposed to break any necks today, after all, there was a promising student down there that had to be tested. Satoshi sighed slightly and fixed the mask to sit firmly on his face, pulled up his hood and began to stream a set of handseals. His figure began to dim away until it vanished from sight, he then began to run downwards through the surface of the wall of the cliff while arching his back forward and leaving his arms behind to boost his speed, then he applied minimal chakra to his feet to keep him from sliding off, it'd be a tragic way to die after all, and soon enough, he reached the ruins, a truly dreadful place indeed. During the time he got there he noticed a kid running around and jumping off from walls and surfaces as if he was made out of hot air and collecting some small objects from all over the place. He kept himself hidden in the shadows and observed them while he could.

The two were talking for a while and then the guardian foolishly betrayed Satoshi and revealed the fact that he was supposed to switch places with him and soon. He glared at the leaving guardian from the shadows while keeping his active-camo on to not get spotted by the two. When he was out of sight Satoshi graduate dropped the camouflage and began to advance towards the kid.

"So... You are the piece of trash that I'm supposed to watch over?"

He spoke coldly as he paced towards the kid.

"Is that a joke? HIM? My higher ups really like to make fun of me, don't they?"

He whispered to himself as he went on out of irritation, he didn't really know who that kid was, nor did he care but he seemed so weak and inexperienced that he couldn't bother to think that it was just one of those jobs he hates the most, babysitting. As he came close enough to the kid to have him see Satoshi properly, he halted and continued.

"Okay kid, heres the deal. You have two options which I urge you to think over VERY carefully. The first choice is to quit while you're ahead, you'll forfeit this exam and will be excused to go home, but along with this exam you forfeit the right to becoming an ANBU, which means, you will never be able to take this exam again. Your other option is to stay and do the exam as you have done so far, but then you forfeit the right to quit this exam until it's completion, for the good and for the worst. Now, which will it be?"

Satoshi's speech was cold and unweathering, there was a hint of a threatening tone under his voice as if the kid was his pray and he himself was the hunter who was thirsty of that kid's blood. Little did this kid know that the moment that Satoshi revealed himself to him, he ran out of luck.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu looked up to the man approaching him, elegantly dressed for the situation he should add. Simple and Clean, but enough of that. He listened to him, as he spoke his options, and he blinked in horror, at the thought of even attempting to forfeit! That would be unfair to both himself and his clan! They may look down on him, but this is his chance to do what he wanted, to protect those he cared for. He then said, "You know i love how all you ANBU folk just love to be angry and mad on exams but otherwise i can talk to you like we're to happy individuals afterwords, proves we're still damn human somewhere inside..." He lifted his form, and said, "I am admitting this now, i fear for my damned life, I won't say that in front of Kura, but I need to get it off my chest before it over takes me... talking about it just, always seems to help. But, enough of my selfish stupidity and ideals, it is time to do only truth... I will do my best, and i will become an ANBU, or i will be a corpse!" He really hoped the prior was his destiny, but he had to get practice in saying these things, better confidence but still, he needs to finish this exam and ace it. If he didn't, he might truly accept this later option if it didn't already stop him. Gasu shivered in fear for a second before falsely calming up. The few things he ran on here was his desire and fear of being punished.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Satoshi narrowed his eyes behind his mask, the kid accepted the challenge, but not in a heartbeat, he did express hesitation, such a worthless aspect should never appear in an ANBU, he have already failed one of Satoshi's expectations and further more, the kid kept on revealing vital information about himself as he kept on talking, such a worthless brat.

"Ch', fine. Okay, so while you take my exam you'll have to follow my rules to the letter, if you disobey any of my rules, you will fail on the spot, additionally as a special rule, if you fail my exam, you will never be able to take it again, I'll personally make sure that it'll happen."

Satoshi pushed his hand into his pocket in frustration and pulled out a scroll, opening it and placing it on the floor, he then formed a seal with one hand while placing the other on one of the seals scribed in the scroll. In a poof of smoke a wooden box appeared. Satoshi opened it's lead and placed it next to the box

"Okay, now put everything you have on you aside from your cloths inside this box, that includes everything the examiner gave you, that book and the objects you have been collecting before I came here"

He stated briefly while pointing at the box, to Gasu it'd seem that Satoshi knew a bit too much about what happened in the exam before he came into the picture, but then again, what good is an ANBU without the basic skill of information gathering. Once the kid have placed all of his belongings into the box, Satoshi would close the lid and press is hand against it while forming a seal with his other hand, in that instant with a small poof of smoke the box disappeared. Then he did the same thing with another scribed seal and then 4 sets of handcuffs appeared with a small tag with encrypted text written on it.

"Good, now I want you to put these handcuffs on yourself, one on each wrist and one on each leg, do not connect them to each other and make sure that neither of them teaches any other limb, that means that you will be putting both ends on the same limb, got it?"

He would wait until the kid did as he asked and then he would place the tag on the kid's chest, if he manages to do so, the tag would absorb itself into the kid's skin, making it virtually impossible to take it out without tearing his own skin off to do so.

"Do you feel any different then before, now that this tag is inside of you?"

Satoshi would ask while looking at how this kid would react to all this, it was must have been unpleasant how Satoshi violated the kid's privacy but quite fanckly, Satoshi didn't care one bit.

--------------------------------

Counter-action:
In case the kid refused to put his items in the box, Satoshi would inform him that he have failed the test.
In case the kid refused to put the handcuffs on, Satoshi would inform him that he failed the test.
In case the kid would resist to the tag being placed on him, Satoshi would inform him that he failed the test.

[OOC: I've been quite forceful in this one, I know, but its important for the exam]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu's eyes looked forward, staring up to his teacher as he silently took off his weapon holsters. He then quickly pulled out the items, but he let the teacher see them for half a second like he categorizing them, just as if it was a show and tell on X300. Wraith's Dream, Twilight Venom, Grey Fog, Strainweed, plexistim, Botulinum Toxin, Hydrogen Cyanide, and finally lullaby powder came from his pockets, same as a head set and a sealing scroll. He held more poisons then a poison dart-frog, but that didn't matter, he should get them back. He latched the handcuffs on without any second thoughts, but looked rather conferrable when the tag. Gasu looked to him as his own curse mark flared up when the third seal was placed on him, but flared back down when it finished being sealed. Gasu stated quite blankly, "I am rather used to having these damned parasites attached to me... It just proves how useless i am until i finished these exams..." He felt as if the seal was only skin-level, cause it ached sorely. Since he rejected the Kakai it had made his body ache for life and harden up a bit, recovering from the almost fatal amount of injuries that would of murdered anyone if it wasn't for the fact he grew with them. He raised his form, he needed this, he was going to do it.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

He watched the kid as he stored all of his items into the box and then put on the cuffs, lastly his response to Satoshi's question was quite unusual, he said that he was used to the parasites, seems like the kid went through some stuff after all, but as he knew himself and his past victims, it probably was nothing compared to the kind of misfortune this kid is going to experience for ever meeting Satoshi. He closed his scroll and put it back in his pocket, then looked at the kid and glared at him from underneath his mask

"Okay, now let this exam also be a lesson to you, this world is cruel and unfair, and as ANBU you must overcome the impossible odds that it throws on you, survive them and crawl through life itself. Now that you can no longer use your chakra you will have to face my trails as a regular person who knows nothing about the Ninja Arts."

He exclaimed while staring down on Gasu, now he knew that he could no longer use chakra, he would even probably guess that it was thanks to the seal that Satoshi placed on him, but then again, the cuffs were also made for that same reason, he probably didn't know it but The Hole has a special set of cuffs for prisoners to disable any usage of chakra, he had them prepared especially for this exam to force the kid to use more primitive means to survive rather than depend on Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Satoshi then tossed what looked like an old, dull and rusted kunai, broken around it's tip and seemed to be quite fragile as it had many cracks around it's base.

"You should be as greatful that I allow you to use one of my very first weapons, this weapon has killed more people than you probably knew your whole life and in the same time saved my own life countless times, protect it with your life and let it protect yours."

He continued as he let the boy pick up the weapon he gave him.

"For your first task, I want you to play a game of hide and seek, you will win when you manage to eliminate all of your targets, you will lose if any of those targets spot you at any given time, sounds simple, right? Well, not in my exam, you'll be given another handicap, every ten seconds, I'll reveal your position to your targets. You wont fail this exam if you fail this task, but we are going to play a penalty game if you do, I will mention what penalty you will get when that happens. I will give you 1 minute to figure out what to do and hide yourself as well as you can, ready? Begin."

He concluded and let the kid act as he sees fit, this location was perfect for the kid, many old houses, many places to hid himself in. Satoshi liked warning people of what would happen to them beforehand, just to cause them to panic, but he felt that this kid would die of a heart attack if he did, so he left the last portion out just to make him a bit more paranoid, it should make things a bit more interesting. When the time was up, Satoshi would make a couple of handseals and create three clones of himself, but the clones were a bit different, they had electrical streams dancing around their bodies, coming and going from one spot to the other, hitting against their clothing and skin and any surface they were close to. The clones spread out and began to search for the kid, looking through possible places the kid might have hid himself in.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu nodded to this, taking the kunai and pocketing it. It was time to hide, and from what the kikai taught him if anything other then chakra is that hiding spots are plenty when you can see a lot. He looked to a smaller then average house, a single story, they wouldn't expect him here, so he would need to bait them. He looked to his arm, and then the kunai, sacrifices must be made don't they? Then he remembered the seal that was placed on him. He stabbed his own chest, not aiming for anything vital but trying to get a spart. If the mark worked as he intended, he wouldn't use chakra but his kunai would leech some off and set ablaze but it wasn't the primary goal. Gasu, letting some crimson essence drip and litter the ground, rushed forward to the house, 20 more seconds. He made a trail of blood heading to a closet, where he used the kunai to chop a hole in the closet about his height to see through, and he dipped a fingure in his own blood and put it in the hole, letting it drip down slowly to look like he actually was in there. He closed the door, but let it open enough so someone could rip right out of it and stab someone. He then went to a room right next to the closet, where he hid behind the door and a-waited for the sound of coming doom. 3... 2.... 1...

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The clones were looking in various locations and one of them managed to pick up a trail of blood, it seemed fresh too so it means that this kid somehow managed to hurt himself on the way there and began dripping, not very promising so far, the clone followed the trail while causiously looking around and checking if anything looks suspicious, but couldn't find a thing, the trail lead to a house with a busted door and into a closet. The clone rushed towards the closet to find the kid but when he opened it he found it to be empty. The clone figured that the kid must be close, so he turned around and tried to check around the house, no way the kid would manage to escape the house during such a short time range, especially since the trail of blood was quite long as it is. In the meanwhile the other clones continued searching elsewhere, getting further and further away with every passing second. Satoshi compressed his chakra into his feet and jumped up high, then he formed a quick seal and shot a small stream of electricity towards the building where one of the clones was located

"BUILDING!

Satoshi shouted and in that instant the other two clones began running toward that building, each from a different direction.

[OOC: Okay, some of the posts will be this short, I do appologise for that but since the interaction times will be on quite short scale, we'll work around that when the situation changes]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu knew about clones, they only relayed information when they died with put mental strain on the user. He watched as the clone checked the closet quickly, and right then was his chance! He leaped at him through the door, just hiding within a a few feet, and tried to impale the clone's throat. He was told to kill, so kill he shall. He then kicked the clone away, hoping it would explode violently knowing it died. Never the less, he de-plugged the wound with his clothes, he was healing fast enough that it didn't matter but it still leaved the trail. Alright, clones come in trios, and WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALLAH IS THAT?! Satoshi had unleashed electricity, a single flare that would lead the clones to him, nice trick. He let the trail of blood go to another near by house, where he went into the kitchen and flicked a splatter of blood on the sink, looking like he couched. He then opened a small basement door, where he ran down the stairs and then ran back up, knowing the clones would take some time. He made sure that he put a bloody hand print on the door knob, and then clogged the blood so he could be stealthy, as he quietly hid near the sink and the door, taking out a knife from the house if he could find it, and preparing to impale.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The clone didn't have the time to turn around as the door swung open and the kid leaped in fury at the clone striking the back of his neck and impaling his blade through it, but then the electricity that surrounded the clone stroke Gasu, it shocked him mildly, nothing too serious but then as Gasu managed to kick the clone away it exploded in a great boom of electricity which echoed through the ruins which immediately alerted the other clones, this one of them died. They increased the pace at which they were running, and then when they both reached the building, they saw two trails of blood, one that goes from outside towards one of the houses and another from one house to the other, knowing that the first clone entered the first house, the kid must be in the other one, that at least is the deduction they made. So they both entered the house, they began to investigate around the house, the sink was dirtied with the kid's blood while there was a blood trail towards a door to another room. One of the clones went towards the door while the 2nd one watched his back, the clone turned to knob and found that it was a way to the basement, the kid must be in there. The second clone left the door open and waited for the first clone to come out while facing in the opposite direction, they have already experienced the kid sneaking from behind, they didn't want that to repeat itself. The clone that went down to the basement looked around for quite a while, he didn't need to light up anything because he had electricity running across his entire body which gave him all the light he needed. During their search Satoshi jumped up again and fired towards the building like last time

"Building!

He shouted while firing his electrical beam, it didn't damage the roof or anything, all it was meant for was to become an indicator to reveal the kid's location.

[OOC: one clone down, two to go]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gasu watched as they leaved down, which lead to him getting the most evil plan of his entire life. He calculated the fact that the clone was that close, so he put the knife to the floor and then kicked it to the counter, making it look like it fell off. If the clone fell for the trick, he would then leap and stab it, lock the door silently behind the other clone, and run for the garage. Opening the door and spotting what he needed, a propane tank from a grill! He took two out, and placed them on top of the stove, while searching in the draws for something. There it was! A factory standard hammer, little rusty but it will get the job done. He lifted up the hammer, and dented the safety released on the propane tanks, and then turned on the stove. While that heated, he went into the parents bed room, and searched for a common places to hold matches, and easily found a box, plus with some tape from the kid's room near by. Basic things that could lead to something sweet. He chopped off the heads of the matches and the striking strips, accidentally chopping his figure and moaning in pain but he hoped since he was a few rooms away he wouldn't be herd. He made a loop with the striking strips, and then placed the match heads inside while tapping them together. He ran into the kitchen, and tossed the make-shift fire cracker in front of the door to the basement, trying to set the door on fire, while he turned the stove onto full heat, then ran for his life. He smashed the door open, as he tried to run away from the house as it set on fire like a Bay movie.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back