Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering Country The Arrival

This thread contains one or more players entering the country.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
darkone9061_Nico_Robbin_one_piece_wearing_female_vash_the_stamp_52ecc06a-d431-42e1-ae81-cc9ff2...png

Ah, the Fire Country. What a thoroughly unpleasant place. Everything smells like ramen, which I’ve come to learn is considered a delicacy here, though it’s nothing more than hot, salty water with noodles. There are some meat choices and a variety of veggies for a balance. But it’s not just the ramen. It’s the people—overconfident, cheerful, and, dare I say, mediocre. And yet, this country holds one of the so-called “great shinobi villages,” the supposed greatest of them all. They claim legends were born here. I’ve read about them, of course. Legendary shinobi, revered for their strength and courage.

That’s why I’m here. To meet these so-called legends of this generation. What makes them special? What makes them tick? I must know. They’re human, after all, which means inherently weak—yet disturbingly fascinating. Their emotions, their motivations, their absurd little feelings—they seem to run on these things, don’t they? Empathy, sympathy, love—such wasteful concepts, yet humans hold them in high regard.

I don’t have those feelings. I am superior in this way. I can focus on the task at hand without being bogged down by sentiment. And yet… they have something I will likely never possess. Those powerful emotions: love, purpose. Curious, really. I certainly don’t need such things, and yet, somewhere deep in this superior mind of mine, envy stirs.

You see, there’s evidence suggesting a link between human emotion and chakra. Isn’t that something? The very thing I lack might be the key to even greater power. I don’t suffer the affliction of emotion, and I’m already one of the most powerful beings to grace this world. So, what would happen if I could harness their emotions? Absorb them, the right ones—anger, love, fear—the emotions that cause their strength to multiply.

Is that my purpose? Could I have a purpose beyond the simple destruction I was created for? Is purpose something humans choose for themselves? It’s an irritating question, but one that requires an answer. I must find these strong humans, these legends, and figure it out. But first… pie.

[Runtime 1hr]
[Entering Country]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back