Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Band Back Together(Solo/Private)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wow, so it took like about the rest of the day to track down our lose teammate. It wasn't because Gando and Aunite Suki were hard to find, it was because this city was SO... FREAKING... BIG!!! But anyway, so after asking around about the pair, we learned the G Heavy when to the hospital. We all were pretty nervous when we first figured it out but, I know my gut was telling me that things were going to be just fine. How did I know? G Heavy was extreme close to the Shida-Man kind of like myself, but hardly to the same degree of course. Still, we were both like squires of the one and only Head Hancho Bancho.

So we get to the hospital right, not as fancy as the Hasegawa Hospital. But, it didn't necessarily com with the that "no hoodlum" vibe though so that was a major plus cause, for some reason, and don't know how people are getting it but, people tended to see !US! as troublemakers. Where they get that from is beyond me. Yeah, troubles up around us a lot but that doesn't mean we started right? But to tell you the truth, opposites attract, and trouble followed The Singular Solution that is the Sakamoto.

But, I digest *Bite a banana*, so feed out the room the Yabari Gando was registered in and head that way as daylight starts to fade. A few loooooonnnnnnng hallways later, we find good ole Auntie Suki take down a can of beer.

Docta-moto MD:(Hurried) "Hey auntie. Gando in dere?"
Surgical Suki:(Alert)*peeks both ways* "Yeah, and don't worry. He's cool"
Docta-moto MD:(Relief) *deep sigh* ".... Thanks auntie" *Nods and proceeds in.*

We slowly rush inside the room and end up surprising the big guy.

Y2K:(?Angry?) "The f%#$ you doing in here, big ole Jimmady Lummix?
Gando:(Slight joy) *Folding arms while in bed* "Glad to see you too Y."
Replay:(Joy) "Wow Gando, your looking much better. Your starting to get your color back and everything."
Gando: "Yep. But why are you all here though? You all should be back at Leaf by now."
Sakamoto Supreme: *Steps forward* "Uh Dragon ain't much of uh Dragon if it ain't got it's spine... Besides, it ain't quite right to keep uh man from fightin' if he loves it, 'specially if it fer his home."
J Bird:(Chill) "Besides who is going to protect the crybaby, Gedo?"
Replay: *rolls eyes* "Whatever idiot."
PT:(Excited) "Suit up fool, time is wasting. And plus, I'm tried of carrying Boomie around; he needs to loss some weight."

The guy swiftly jumps out of bed and puts on his clothes. Shortly after, we trail out the door pasting Sweetest Suki.

PT: "Come on Suki, I need you in my life."
Suki: "F%&* that, I'm not going back there. Probably still got a warrant on me, and I'm suppose to risk my life like and idiot? You all can have that and the medical bill too. Outie." *Walks away*

So, we "all" didn't go but we got the crew back in full swing and that's all that matters right. As for the bill, we ended up a little short so I left a card and a IOU sticky to go along with at the counter before dipping out. Hey, it was enough for a few people to enjoy a decent dinner and a soda. Why were that bill so dang high anyway?

[Marked for Training]
[Topic left in 30 minutes, S rank]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back