Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Beauty and the Wolfguy [Free RP] [Private]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Fool, you've really done it this time.” growled an angry ghoulish wolfdog whose frustration paralleled the size of the alabaster landmark they ventured to. “Seriously. What's your deal?” Shiraha released a nervous chuckle and tried to charmingly pacify his partner's concerned aggravation. “Lighten up, Rei-kun! It's just a smalls scratch; you worry too much.”</B><i></i> The wolf spirit, annoyed, huffed in response. His master was too passive for his own good, and not to mention reckless. After all, his leg appeared to be broken in at least three different places. The worst part about it was that the Inuzuka did not look phased by it all; he didn't have a care in the world.

“Look!” exclaimed the limping white-haired shinobi with child-like enthusiasm as he pointed forward. Getsurei's eyes averted away from the Chuunin and towards a grand spiral tower that was a few miles ahead. <B>“It's the Caduceus Tower, Rei-kun. It's been a while since I've been there, but I'm sure I'll walk out of those doors like brand new in no time.”<i></i> His pace grew faster, and so did the overwhelming pain that covered his leg. Shiraha winced, but pain was something he was used to as a shinobi. He'd suck it up; the sooner he reached there, the better.

A short and excruciating journey later, Shiraha had finally arrived before the doors of the facility. He made his way in with his faithful and seemingly pissed off wolfdog behind him and limped his way towards the nearest secretary. “Hello,”<i></i> greeted the dark-skinned youth in a sheepish tone, “my name is Shiraha, a Chuunin, and I had an accident. I think my leg's broken in at least three different places.”<i></i> He was a bit embarrassed, and it was apparent by the small flush that colored the cheeks on his face a shade of red. It was his fault that he was in this predicament, and he didn't want to burden the tower's staff, especially if they had to deal with cases for worse than his. Nonetheless, this was the only appropriate help. He wouldn't seek aid in the back-alleys' of the Grand Palais this time; no, not ever again.

“May I request medical attention, please?”<i></i> his leg suddenly throbbed and caused him to grunt under his breath, but he continued. “And soon if you guys aren't too busy?”<i></i>

Getsurei sighed and shook his head. Why did Rara-kun always end up in these type of situations? If the wolf spirit wasn't already dead, he'd probably have a stroke or aneurism by now. His master stressed him out way too much.

“Ain't that the truth.” he thought as he rolled his eyes and awaited for a medical ninja to call in and tend to his troublesome human.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Seeing as this new character is a medical ninja, and he called off any other doctors, there is no reason for me to join this thread. Please, continue without me. :) Enjoy!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba Kinnaku, dressed in her usual garb of a white lab coat, pencil skirt, shinobi heels and a peach blouse, sat among the silence within her stylish, but very woodenly, designed office. Honestly, the amount of paperwork a Sennin had to go through was unbelievable. Perhaps those who titled themselves 'Anbu Sennin' or 'Main Branch Sennin' didn't have this problem, seeing as their branches were effectively military forces. Kinnaku's branch was all abou the protocols, the bedside manner and the never-ending river of crispy whites. Oh how she loathed those finely sliced sheets of paper, so much so that she spoke to them; whispering for them to return back into a tree. Of course she did so whenever she was alone and not around another soul, it wouldn't be very functional to have a mentally unstable Sennin, would it?

Slightly ajar was her office door, so when a passing by nurse spoke to another colleague, the Sennin's ears stiffened with interest. "We've got a broken leg down stairs, apparently he's totally unphased by his injury-" The nurse, dressed in a typical attire, wasn't allowed to finish her sentence because as soon as she mention a patient, the Sennin had already leaped across the room; arching her head through the threshold with a deepened smile. "I'll treat him~!" She would add with a worryingly happy tone, which of course comically frightened her fellow nurses into a shivering state of, what can only be described as: what the fuck.

Oba made her way down stairs with a clipboard in hand, having already notified someone to collect the patient and place him on a bed. The hospital bed would have been brought around to the lobby, where the shinobi would have been transferred onto; gently, of course. He would then be taken into an examination room, one which was equipped with more specific instruments for broken bones and what not. With a few audible clanks of her heels, the Sennin entered the ground floor hallway that the patient was situated in, focusing on her clipboard as she walked - luckily avoiding a few elderly patients.

Upon entering the room, knocking on the open door first, she would greet the patient with a smile before giving him a peculiar expression. Why was there a dog in the room too? Oba would scrunch up her forehead, step backwards until her body stood directly in the threshold. She leaned back as far as possible, looking down the corridor to the lobby area. "Nope, I'm not going crazy." She would raise her eyebrows, unscrunching her expression and returning back into the room.

Wait, a canine?

Kinnaku would grin, an obvious statement at her glee to see another cute addition to the world of man. She really, really loved animals but more specifically those of a canine origin. But wait, wasn't she getting a little bit distracted? "I'm Oba Kinnaku, I'll be treating you today." Kinnaku would bow her head and press on closer to the bed, where she would be holding a pen in one hand and her clipboard in the other. "How long have you been walking on that?"

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Why is the pain deciding to show up now?”</I><i></i>

As time passed, Shiraha's leg throbbed even more severely than it had been. This resulted in a series of winces and grunts, which was followed by concerned looks from waiting patients and nurses alike. The secretary, who appeared sympathetic to his situation, was more persistent in finding the Chuunin a medic to treat him. Thanks to her efforts, in no time, a nurse came into the lobby and guided the hopping shinobi to a designated room. “Right this way, Shiraha.”</B><i></i> He gave the woman a nod, and with Getsurei right besides him, made it to a hospital bed.

“A medic will be with you shortly. Just relax here, and take some of these pills to help with the pain.” The nurse handed him two white pills and a cup of water. Shiraha ingested them gladly, and then shot an appreciative smile at his nurse. “Thank you, Nurse-san! I appreciate it.”<i></i> The nurse responded with a grin of her own, then proceeded to walk out of the room.

Getsurei sighed.

“Does your leg not hurt you, or are you just really good at playing it off?” The ghostly wolfdog lazily lied in the middle of the room, and continued to do what he did best: lecture. “Seriously, Rara-kun, you need to be more careful next time. This tomfoolery needs to stop.” <i></i> Shiraha just passively waved off his words. The canine needed to relax. “Of course my leg hurts. I'm just trying to play it cool.”<i></i> It wasn't a lie, but what he didn't realize was that his body was still under shock and adrenaline. The aches would worsen as time progressed. “You should consider taking a chill pill yourself, Rei-kun. You worry too much about me! Have I ever given you any reasons to doubt me?”<i></i> The dark-skinned youth flashed an assured grin at the dog, and the canine shook his in response. “Plenty.” he replied condescendingly with a bit of bitterness in his tone.

Seriously, his human had no clue the amount of grief he caused his beat-less ethereal heart!

Soon enough, the sound of clanking heels on a marble service echoed throughout the hallways. The noise gradually grew louder; wherever it was coming from, it was heading their direction. “Someone's coming!” whispered Shiraha in child-like anticipation. Getsurei brushed it off with an eye roll. “Thanks for the notice, Dr. Obvious.”

The white-haired shinobi ignored his sarcastically grumpy wolfdog and readied himself for a new encounter. A cute woman with a cheery expression entered the room and shot him a smile. She had a lab white coat on and semi-professional stylish attire; it was safe to assume she was the medic. What was peculiar, though, was the expression that followed her warm smile. She gave the Chuunin an odd look, and then turned her head towards the ghoulish creature that lied in the center of the room. Was she able to see him?

Getsurei's ears perked as he examined the woman; his attention was definitely caught. It was rare for any human to notice his presence considering his... condition. Then again, there was always the possibility that he was just being paranoid. This fixation finally broke when the woman returned to her previous demeanor and greeted the injured shinobi curtly.

<B>“Nice to meet you, Oba-san. I'm Shiraha.”<i></i> he gave her a head bow of his own as he remained lying on his hospital bed with his leg propped onto some cushion. Her name sounded familiar... where had he heard it? Without thinking about it too much, he continued to address the woman in a polite and friendly manner, and attempted to answer her question to the best of his ability. “Well, I walked here...”<i></i> he glanced to his side, blushed, and coughed in embarrassment, “...or rather, I <I>hopped here. I'd say the trip here took sever miles by foot. I lost count after a while.”<i></i> He let out a humorous chuckle after his last statement, but then let out an agitated grunt. The pain was back, and it was definitely worsening. “Crap.” he muttered as his face scrunched up from the aches that haunted his leg. “Sorry, Oba-san. I think I really jacked my leg up.”

“Yeah you did.” added the beastly apparition with an annoyed face. His human was truly the clumsy type.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You hopped?" Kinnaku raised an eyebrow, trailing her dark hues over to the canine companion, an odd construct of energies, atoms and other worldly materials; it definitely look odd. But really, her judgement was clouded by her utter want, and need, to stroke the canine's face and give him a good belly-rub. "And you let him?" She could question the canine, automatically assuming the pair were of Inuzuka origin. After all, she had previously worked with an MiT who's companion was a fox. Kinnaku would smile, shaking her head, as she approached the bed; those keen eyes examining the patient and his wounds. The leg, or rather the bone, didn't look as if it was protruding beyond he flesh; which was a very good sign.

It meant she wasn't going to have to perform a technique called 'Reduction', in which the doctor has to forcibly align the patient's bone. However her smile decreased slightly as the boy, named Shiraha, would begin to visibly show symptoms of severe pain. Kinnaku would coil her motherly fingers around his and place the other hand on his face, stroking her thumb against his check; "Don't worry, I'll make you all better. And your little friend over there will feel a lot better too, instead of smelling all of these powerful agents that we used to clean up to the wards with!" The Sennin implied that she was going to treat the boy today, right now, and it would seem that they would be able to leave after that.

Kinnaku would then remove her hand from his head, and hand, taking herself away from the boy and the apparition; leaving the room for a moment. She would return, no less than 3-minutes later, with a cart of great volume. The cart had 4 slots to its body, each slot filled with interesting and mundane items that would assist doctors and nurses alike. The cart's wheels would squeak uneasily as the Sennin drew the cart over to the bed, and with a smile Kinnaku would crouch onto her knees and diligently stumble around, lifting box after box of medical supplies, until she came across what she needed: plaster bandages. Obviously they were dried up, their clay bodies needing to be hydrated to activate the solution which would cause the clay to react and harder after a moments rest. "How did this happen, Shiraha?" She asked, head tucked into the cart's body as she found a few more bandage packages.

The Sennin would lift out her head and then return to her feet, slyly dropping a denta-stick onto the floor; a dog treat that she sneakily retrieved from the nurses' office, one of which obviously owning a dog of her own. She would pretend as if she never dropped the denta-stick, a treat used primarily for cleaning teeth but had a great taste to it, but did the Sennin even reflect more than a second about the canine's energy? Did apparitions even eat? Oh Lordy...

Kinnaku would place all her ingredients on top of the cart, an empty shelf. She would grab a pair of scissors, so intimidatingly large that it would scare away the paperwork from x amount levels upwards. She would cut around the boy's waist, his trousers really, making sure to cut them off completely, basically causing him to lay without trousers. Let's hope that he wore underwear... "I'm going to clean the wound first, if you've been walking around you've probably scuffed dirt into the wound and that increases the risk of infection, and we don't want that." She would smile, leaning over the wound with a clamp-like device that held onto an already wet cotton bud. The solution that coated the bud was a disinfectant, something used to clean out wounds and kill off any harmful bacteria. "So, tell me more about yourself." Kinnaku wouldn't smile as she artistically pressed herself against the wound, her eyes so diligently locked onto every area of the wound - which wasn't very large, considering that the bone hadn't protruded the skin.

Treating patients was very special, and magical, for Oba but why you may ask. When Kinnaku first arrived in Suna, she was pregnant, and for a long time she resented this unwanted child but, even so, her heart filtered and she came to love the unborn. But during a mission, she was captured and her baby was literally taken from her, from her own womb. And now, with a bleeding heart, the Sennin views all of her younger patients, like Shiraha, like children of hers.

Sad but true...

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Getsurei tilted his head to the side as the woman addressed him directly. How was she able to see him? He contemplated whether to respond or not, but finally decided to do so anyways. Whether or not she could hear him, he was intrigued. Giving her the courtesy of a response was the least he could do. “Not like I could stop him if I tried.” he muttered sarcastically. Shiraha grinned humorously. Although he was still upset that his wolfdog was in such a state, it was healthy to laugh about it every once in a while.

Despite humor, the pain continued. He winced, but the medic reacted instantly and comforted him with light physical touch and assuring words. It almost felt motherly; it was something he wasn't really used to. It felt damn good, though. He gave her a warm, thankful smile. “Thanks, Oba-san.” he then gave her a trusting grip of his hand and continued. “I'm sure you'll have me fixed in no time.” His shining umber eyes glowed with appreciation; this woman was truly a wonderful person.

Soon Kinnaku left to retrieve materials, and while she did so, Shiraha kept himself preoccupied to distract himself from his throbbing pain. He hummed a little song and attempted to play a 'blinking' contest with Getsurei. The apparition unknowingly gave him a stare back as he was unaware of his intentions, but the dark-skinned youth lost pretty quickly. There was no way to defeat a being in a contest like such if he never blinked. Oh well. It was amusing at the very least, and it definitely killed time.

A few minutes passed, and the medic returned with a cart full of medical essentials. Shiraha curiously observed her as she prepped for whatever procedure was about to occur. There was questions that needed to be answered before she proceeded, and he would answer them as honestly as possible. He'd be willing to answer anything to make her job easier and everything run smoother.

“Well,” the Chuunin blushed, stared upward, and grinned sheepishly, “it's actually a funny story.” The wolfdog that lied casually on the ground huffed and rolled his eyes. “Funny isn't the word I'd use to describe it. 'Idiotic'. Yeah, that's a better word.”</B><i></i> The white-haired shinobi ignored his grumpy canine and proceeded. “This all happened earlier today...”

With figurative harp music and reality shambling in wave-like motions to a scene of the past, a flashback had begun to occur.

-FLASHBACK-

“RUN, REI-KUN! SHE'S CATCHING ON TO US!” Shiraha dashed down the streets of the Grand Palais slums as his wolfdog trailed behind him. “You mean she's catching on to you! Damn, she's fast! And for someone her size!”

Right on the duo's tail was a woman of 'voluptuous' proportions. Bluntly, she was gigantic. Her frame rivaled that of a hippo, and her face looked like a smashed-in warthog. She wore thick makeup and provocative attire, and her expression hinted she was out for blood. The dark-skinned Chuunin's blood, in particuar.

But how did it come to this?

Earlier as Shiraha went to go make his musical rounds, he encountered a prostitute posted at the corner of the slums. She was rather large in structure, and her face was one only a mother could -possibly- love. It wasn't odd to see such a sight in the slums, but the problem came when he accidentally opened his big, fat mouth in close proximity of her.

“She's so fat, Rei-kun!” shouted Shiraha as laughter erupted from his lips. “Of course she'd make good money! People would probably want to buy her and sell her for food. She'd be enough to feed the entire slums!”<i></i> It sounded bad, but he was actually referring to a calf he had seen for auction earlier. It was an freakishly massive one that would most likely make tremendous bank. The prostitute, though, didn't realize this, and took his words totally out of context. She already had a complex, so she took this personally.

“TIME TO DIE LITTLE BOY! I'MMA EAT YOU UP!”

And the rest was history. Shiraha continued to run for dear life as Getsurei attempted to guide him to safety. “That wasn't meant for you! I swear! You're... perfect.”<i></i> he spat out the words as a bad taste formed in his mouth. His expression also soured, too; lying was difficult. “LIES!” screamed the woman in a masculine tone that even made the teen sound somewhat feminine.

To his dismay, an academy student was nearby experimenting with ninja wire traps. It was pretty random, and unfortunately so. As he ran, he unconvincingly tripped over the wire and faceplanted against the ground. He also scraped his right leg slightly open. “Fudge.” he murmured as he attempted to pick himself up. Then it hit him. He remembered.

“CRAP!”

The woman that trailed him fell for the same trap. She went crashing forward as if a giant building that was being toppled over. Shiraha frantically clawed his way forward and yelled out an exasperated yell. “Gaahh!” He managed to escape most of her massive body, but she was so large that a part of her still landed on his right leg that was scraped earlier. Large cracks were heard immediately following the impact, and the Chuunin yelled out even more. He managed to escape since the woman had difficulty picking herself up, but he did so with a damaged leg. Perhaps even broken!

He was just glad he was alive to tell the tale.

-END FLASHBACK-

“...and that's how it happened.”

He nodded child-like as his wolfdog sighed. Such troubles would fall over his human. After all, he was a magnet for such.

The woman soon cut off his trousers and began to disinfect his injured leg. It was a good thing he decided to wear boxers today. To his misfortune, though, they were of the rubber-ducky print variation. He pretended not to notice and played it off. “Well, I'm a Chuunin and aspiring musician.” he grinned halfway and then pointed to Getsurei. “I also have a dead wolfdog who now stands besides me in an ethereal state. It's kind of weird, I know.”<i></i> He stated this playfully. It was apparent she noticed the dog's presence, so he didn't risk the chance of her thinking he was clinically insane. He was pretty open about their situation, too.

Getsurei sniffed the treat that she had dropped and responded with a nod. “The name's Getsurei. It's a pleasure.” He tried devouring the treat, but it just went through his jaw and back onto the floor. The pains of being a ghost!

“So how about you, Oba-san?” he asked in a friendly tone as he observed her work. <B>“I'd love to know about you if you're willing to share.”<i></i>

Meeting people was fun, but getting to know them was even better. Plus, Oba seemed like a really cool person. She probably had awesome stories to share!

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba would chuckle at the boy's strong as she rested over his leg, biting down on her lip as hard as she could with salty eyes. She would soon buckle, the comedy value of Shiraha's story hitting the roof, which would cause her burst out laughing with a heavy tone. She brushed her purple polished nail by her eye lid, making sure that the tear didn't stream down her face any further than it already had. With a reddened expression, Kinnaku shook her head and sighed with a happy tone of voice; still smiling heavily. "I hope she didn't follow you here!" She would add turning back to the cart, while her shoulders shivered with a restrained laughter.

The Sennin would then listen to the boy identify his ghostly dog, which caused the woman to raise an eyebrow a little. She really wasn't expecting to her that from, well, anyone. However, it did make sense but why could she sort-of identify the apparition? Well, one examination could be that her Kikai sensed its dwindling chakra, or some sort of energy that caused their pincers to peak, but how would she really know? "I see..." Oba would say, turning back from the cart with an empty bowl and a few packets of special bandages. "How did you two come to be, if you don't mind me asking?" At that point, her dark hues would stray onto the ghostly figure as he tried to nibble on the chew-treat.

What a pity.

Oba would then be acknowledged by the ghost, identifing himself with a name: Getsurei. "It's wonderful to meet you, Getsurei. And believe me, I've seen odder things... Well, kind of." She would give the ghostly canine a deep smile, so deeply wanting to pet him and rub his belly. Wow, this sounded abit weird, didn't it? Soon Shiraha would ask about Oba, to which she would smile and shrug her shoulders a little. "I'm quite boring, unfortunately." Which was sort of true because of her traumatic childhood, something that shaped the woman into an ethical, hard-working Sennin that she is today; so one shouldn't really hate their past, but appreciate it as it makes us into the person we are today, good or bad.

"I have spent a lot of my time working," She would emphasis 'a lot' by the widening of her eyes, "I suppose that's why I managed to become Sennin." Oba would walk away from the bed, brushing her motherly hands upon Shiraha's shoulder before heading over to a counter which had a sink fixture. She would proceed to fill up the cloudy bowl with warm water, and when it was filled, she would return to the bedside; placing the bowl on top of the empty level of the cart. "Although, I love my job and I regret nothing. I guess it's just the mother inside of me." She would open the package of bandages, looking over to the boy will a kind expression as she unraveled the rolls. Next, Oba would dip the segments of bandages into the water, so that they may absorb the liquid, but more importantly: the contact with the water caused a reaction, which would allow the bandages outer layer (essentially clay) to harder, and would later form a cast.

"Most women my age have children and a family." Kinnaku would apply steady layers of the wet bandages onto the leg, being extra careful as avoided the wound. "I guess that's a little bit rubbish, but hey, its for moments like these when I get to meet new people that I'm thankful for life. Although, I have yet to be thankful for an over sized woman of the night chasing me..." She would giggle as her hands steadily applied the hardening mixture. However, she would now start to seal up the wound with temporary, dissoluble stitches, which would hold together any openings. Kinnaku would then layer that wound with the mixture and wait for it to harder.

"You seem very charming, Shiraha. And I do adore Getsurei. How about you two become my patients permanently? It saves another doctor admitting you to some 'special' ward for seeing a ghost, something I doubt they'd understand."

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Wow, she has an amazing sense of humor for a higher-up.”</I><i></i> thought the Chuunin as the medic burst into laughter from his outlandish (yet totally true) story. Shiraha grinned heavily in response and a let out a chuckle of his own as she added onto it. “Yeah, let's hope!”</B><i></i> Even Getsurei grinned, if only slightly, but brushed it off before the other two could notice. Despite the pain he had been experiencing due to his injured leg, the humorous and light atmosphere provided by the Sennin made him almost forget it.

She then raised an eyebrow as he explained a little about himself and his wolfdog's status, and proceeded to ask another question. Shiraha, never being the shy type, did not hesitate and was more than happy to answer. “Rei-kun and I met when I was a little kid. I was born and raised in the slums, and a poor man entrusted me with one of his canine's pups. We've been together since.” he then smiled assuredly. “Of course, there's been complications along the way, as you can tell.” There was more to the story, but perhaps the rest of it would come another day. He was more interested in hearing her speak.

Getsurei gave the woman a slight head bow as she acknowledged his greeting. “Yanno, you're pretty understanding for a human. I like that.”<i></i> Although minor, this was the wolfdog's way of complimenting her, which was a rare sight; he hardly complimented anyone. Not that people generally gave him anything to compliment.

Shiraha observed her curiously as she began revealing herself slowly to the duo before her. He remained silent, intent on listening, as she slowly unraveled parts of herself that she did not have to share, but did so anyway. It was very cool of her to do. The Sennin then ran her comforting hands along the dark-skinned youth's forehead, and continued. She was very serious in her explanation, but added a bit of humor at the end that made him laugh a little.

“You're funny, Oba-san. I like you!” he announced as she tended to his wound. She was so careful and precise as she began to treat him, yet, she was equally as fast and efficient. She was awesome! “If it helps, Oba-san, I don't think your boring at all. On the contrary, I think you're one of the most interesting people I've met so far.”<i></i> He grinned a boyish grin, and continued with sincerity running deep through his pupils. “I admire you for what you do, and surely I appreciate it, Miss Sennin-san! I'm positive others do, too.”<i></i> He glanced up at her and gave her direct eye contact. He wanted her to realize the seriousness in his words. “From my experience, people as selfless and kind as you are not a result of boring circumstances. I'm not sure what you've endured, but there's strength in your benevolence...”<i></i> he gave her a thumb's up as his expression brightened, “...it's no wonder you're Sennin!”

It was a very deep and profound observation – something Shiraha wasn't really known for. It even shocked Getsurei a little as he heard his human speak. For the teen to say such a thing, well, it was obvious he must have had a really good impression of the Sennin through this short encounter with her. The apparition gave them a nod and added onto the white-haired shinobi's words. “As cheesy as that was, Shiraha's a good judge of character. I'm inclined to agree. So far, anyways.” The wolfdog glanced to his side; he felt slight vulnerability in kindness. He tried not to make a habit of it.

The medic then went on to laying out an undeniable offer to the duo. Permanent patients? The Chuunin was honored that the Sennin thought so highly of them, and Getsurei was shocked he even set such an impression. Not many people adored him (and for obvious reasons).

Shiraha did not even hesitate in answering. “Heck yeah! That'd be sweet! Don't you think, Rei-kun?”<i></i> The teen's expression radiated in excitement. The wolfdog, however, kept himself cool and collected as he nonchalantly answered. “I'd like that.”<i></i> It was less of a headache, anyways. He didn't want to have to explain himself to any other medics who could possibly see him.

It was then when a nurse randomly entered the room at a frantic pace and called out to the Sennin. “Oba-sama, your assistance is needed!”<i></i> she announced as she tried to regain composure and breath. She appeared as if very troubled. “A... <I>woman,”<i></i> she spat out as if unsure, “...a massive woman is in our lobby creating a horrific scene! We've already instructed her to leave the premises, and even had two male nurses attempt to escort her out.”<i></i> The woman gave the Sennin a bow, and sent out a request. “I know you're busy with a patient, Oba-sama, and I apologize for interrupting, but this woman is getting violent! She's disrupting patients and is now trying to charge the hallways. It's as if she's looking for someone... she has to be stopped!”<i></i>

Shiraha's eyes widened as his teeth clenched together. Likewise, Getsurei's did the same. “Prostitute-san is here! She's come for her revenge!”<i></i> The teen tightened his fist and attempted to get up, but to his dismay, his leg's condition didn't allow him to. “Dammit! I'm so sorry, Oba-san. Troubles always insist on following me!”<i></i>

Getsurei growled and perked himself up. “I'll go handle this!” He ran off towards the sound of destruction and commotion as if some super hero about to save the day. It was grand and all, but the fact he didn't have a physical form didn't really help the situation. He wouldn't be that useful.

Nearby, a woman's hellish cries echoed throughout the halls as she pummeled any who came near her. <B>“Where are you, little boy?! Mama's hungry for some justice!”<i></i> she screamed out crazily.

Just who the hell was this woman?! She had to be stopped, and quick! For the sake of all the patients!

[You can mod this however you like XD You have complete artistic control over this situation!]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You were entrusted with pups?" Kinnaku questioned as she rubbed down the hardened cast with a curious look, "That must have been quite the responsibility for someone of your age." It was at that point that Shiraha added that the two had 'complications', which would obviously imply Gesturei's condition and the latter would also comment on how understanding the Sennin was. Oba would anchor her head to face the apparition, smiling loosely while her head shook lightly. "I think it's a quality any person should have, but thank you, Getsurei."

Kinnaku was taken back by Shiraha's next statement, which cased Oba as 'funny'. She would externally start to beam, somewhat overcome with realization of another person's opinion: she hadn't ever been called funny before. Well, with that being said she hadn't really ever had a friend to call her own - such was the burden of her heavy heart, where a busy took control and got the woman to work. And as the boy continued, she would feel even more taken back by his words of kindness. The Sennin would smile, slotted her eyes and deepened that smile after every statement the boy made. She would shake her head, opening her eyes, and placing her hand over Shiraha's own hand. "You're a very kind boy, Shiraha." Kinnaku's hand would tighten as tried to show her joy through that simple human connection. "I'm sure they're stronger people than me more suited for this position but I'll never stop working in order to heal people, like you. After all, as I've said before, its for moments like this as to why I'm a medical shinobi."

Oba just wanted to take the boy home and adopt him right away! And Getsurei, of course!

However, their happy time together would come to an end when a frantic nurse would enter the room; her body stuck half-way between the ward and half poked into the room; her face reddened and flushed with exertion. Kinnaku would raise her eye at the nurse, offering her a kind smile as her peach lips parted to speak - but she was cut off, and the nurse revealed a larger, robust woman causing havoc within the lobby. The Sennin gave the nurse a really odd expression, as if to say: whaaaaat? But Shiraha nailed it on the head; it was the prostitute. Kinnaku tried to stop Getsurei by reaching out to grab his fur, but to no avail - he just slipped through her fingers.

"Shiraha, you need to stay here - I'll go look after Getsurei. Don't move your leg!" She would add hastily as she exited the room, following Getsurei with a lot of haste in her clanking steps. Kinnaku's coat tail flapped angrily as she ran down through the corridor; reaching the lobby area and setting her dark hues upon the larger, skimpily dressed woman. Really, she had no taste whatsoever. Although Kinnaku was a woman of manners and politeness, it wasn't for her to judge another's appearance. The Sennin approached the robust woman, raising her hands as if to say that she was no danger, however that didn't really seem to calm the woman down.

The robust woman would lash out, throwing a chair at the Sennin with quite a formidable amount of strength. Kinnaku evaded the chair, giving the woman a shocked expression as the chair shattered into pieces. "Listen." She would stated calmly, although her tone of voice suggested otherwise, "You need to leave." That's all she said with her eyes narrowing onto the larger woman who sought out Shiraha's blood.

[You can mod Miss. Sexy, we can make this prostitute a little more interesting that way! Oba, Getsurei vs Robust woman! xD]

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The atmosphere was so peaceful and serene, and the Chuunin who was having his leg treated was sharing a nice moment with the woman before him. All seemed at ease, well, until the angry prostitute attacked. Getsurei took off like a bolt of lightning, and the Sennin had instructed Shiraha to remain in his position. Not like he could disobey, anyways; he was in no condition to stand at the moment. Not until his treatment was complete.

Outside, an angry giant prostitute with a face like a boar and the body of a plumped bull began raging down the hallways of the Caduceus Tower. She was in search of the boy, or rather, in search for blood. Medical staff from the hospital tried to take her down and force her out, but to their misfortune, it was to no avail. The path she followed was destruction; she had no time to play by the rules, especially since her pride was at stake! “I won't let that kid get the best of me!”</I><i></i>

Suddenly, Getsurei appeared before the woman growling viciously. He snarled and readied himself for the pounce. Sadly, it was a wasted effort. The woman just continued to walk and actually went through him. “Damn. I hate this ethereal form!” Was there anything he could do?! He'd be damned before he let the crazy monster lady attack his human!

Another woman appeared before her, but she seemed different than the rest. It was something the aggressive woman of the night slightly recognized, but couldn't place her finger on entirely. This woman was one the ghostly wolfdog recognized instantly; it was none other than the Sennin! “Watch out, Oba-san!” Right at that moment, the massive lady threw a chair at the Sennin – one that she managed to dodge. She was fast!

The prostitute let out a scream and scrunched her face into an even more horrifying expression; she was ticked. “Little woman, let me through!”<i></i> she demanded in response to the Sennin's words. Her tone was heavy, and her face hinted further aggression. “Hand me the gypsy boy! He blasphemed the goddess of beauty, and now he must be punished!”<i></i>

From afar, Shiraha managed to overhear the conversation at hand. He immediately twitched as he heard the prostitute's words resound through the hallways. <I>“Gypsy boy? Who's the hell is she calling a gypsy?!” He was slightly offended, and for that second got distracted off the main situation at hand. The title that she gave him was uncalled for; he was no such thing. He shook his fist in the air and cursed at the wind.

“If you don't heed my words, then you are, too, against me, the Great Snorlaxa Gigantis!” So she had a name – Snorlaxa! Fitting, indeed. Showing no mercy, Snorlaxa let out a vicious yell and attempted to slam her massive fists down at the Sennin; however, she was stopped mid-punch. “What?! I can't control my body! I'm paralyzed! What is this witchcraft?!”<i></i>

It wasn't witchcraft, but it was definitely of supernatural origin. While she went on a rant, Getsurei took advantage of the situation and temporarily attempted to possess her body. He wasn't too skilled in his abilities as an apparition, so he was unable to take her over completely. He only had enough energy to temporarily immobilize her. “Oba-san, whatever you're gonna do, now's your chance. I can't hold on to her for much longer. Her will is seemingly larger than her body, surprisingly.”<i></i>

What would Oba do?! The woman began to slowly gain back control of her joints as her spirit began to reject the otherworldly being. If there was a time to act, it was now!

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba wasn't going to lie, this woman was quite possibly the most terrifying opponent she had ever faced. But why, why was this woman so disgustingly frightening? It was because of her utter lack of compassion, a sheer blood-lust that would ultimately cause the gigantic woman to harm the Sennin's own family; the nurses, the doctors and those training to fill their mentors shoes. The Sennin would shoot the receptionist, a frightened rabbit who hid behind the massive desk like a summoned barrier, a look to catch her attention. "Please, can you go into my office and get my lunch, please?" The woman replied with an empty expression, followed by disbelief and confusion, "Oh, and have the porter bring down my tea dining set, the table and two chairs, thank you."

The woman would scurry off down into the corridor, venturing further and further away, until their eyes could no longer identify the speck and till the clanking of her heels seized to be. Kinnaku would raise her finger, hiding her surprise at Getsurei's special ability, signaling for the larger woman to remained patient. She would, at that point, smile - but not to the prostitute, the self-proclaimed Snorlaxa, but to the hidden Getsurei - who hid his appearance away, while trying to bind this woman to a halt. "Please, one moment, Snorlaxa." The finger would remain, and so would the Sennin's confident, yet polite, smile.

After a few minutes, much to the dismay of those who remained stationary within the lobby, two porters rushed down from a nearby elevator; entering the lobby and placing down the elegant looking table and two chair pieced set. The set would be marvelously carved, designed to such a high specification detail that some would admire the design, even amiss this untimely situation. Kinnaku would lower her finger and continue to smile, moving over to the gigantic woman's side and pulling the table from underneath the table and returning to her own seat; doing the same, and seating herself comfortably. "It's okay, Getsurei, you can let her go." She would say softly, nodding her head towards the apparition that hosted the gigantic woman.

And if the canine spirit would allow it, the beast of eleven-breast folds would be released, only to be met with the utter delight sensation of cake. And from the recently opened elevator, the soft scents of a baked three-layered cake would appear; held by one shaky lady and watched by nervous eyes. The woman, who would later be revealed as the receptionist, would place the cake on the table. "Sit, Snorlaxa. I'd like to talk with you."

Teehee...

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Getsurei held his soul within Snorlaxa's body for dear life; he wouldn't allow her to hurt his new friend. Although it took most of his might for the possession, the Sennin's smile, who he knew was meant for him, sparked some strength within his hidden reservoirs. It was a bit cheesy that it did, but he didn't mind. Not this time, at least.

Snorlaxa, on the other hand, grew infuriated as the woman appeared seemingly calm as she instructed other nurses to bring lunch, tables, and tea. “Are you mocking me, woman?! Unbind me before I swallow you all!” It was a hefty demand, and threw her heightened tone gained more power back to her limbs. Getsurei still had her pretty bound, though, so there was nothing to worry about.

Soon tables and chairs were brought to the group, and Snorlaxa stared at them angrily. Oh how she wanted to throw one of those at someone's head. No one knew her pain right now! Before she got too worked up again, the Sennin invited her to sit and instructed something called 'Getsurei' to let her go. Was he some sort of demon that had possession over her?!

Getsurei, unsure of which action to take, thought about it for a second. Was it safe to let go? After some thought, he made his decision. “If you say so.”</B><i></i> responded the ghoulish dog through the woman as he proceeded to calmly hop out of her body. Upon exiting, he shook himself as if drying his fur from any wetness. Being in the woman gave him the heebee-jeebees; he'd likely never do that again.

The now free prostitute entered an offensive stance again as she attempted to take full advantage of her free movement. Before she could do anything destructive, however, the aroma of baked goods filled the air. This brought the hefty woman into a trance, and upon the Sennin's instruction, took a seat. All this chasing the boy down had brought her an appetite.

“What do you want to speak of? Don't waste my time, you shapeless woman. I have to gobble up that boy your intent on hiding.”<i></i> she stated bitterly as her eyes remained glued towards the cake. Her concentration did not break from the sugary delight; she wanted to so desperately devour it. It was almost stronger than her craving for revenge.

Getsurei sighed, and then turned his head towards the medic. “Oba-san, is it necessary to waste your time with her? She's quite the nuisance. Perhaps we should make her exit by force...”<i></i>

The thought of kicking the woman out, along with kicking her butt, was an appealing thought for the wolfdog. This woman was getting on his last nerves; plus, she was horrible to look at, too. If he had a physical form, he knew for a fact that they'd surely melt off. It was a mean thought, but it wasn't like she was undeserving of such. The woman was truly horrid.

Snorlaxa, now with slobber slipping from her lips and falling from her chin, pulled the table closer to her with her mighty strength and spoke aloud to the Sennin in desperation. “I'm going to help myself – not that I care about gaining your permission. But don't think I'll be accepting this as some sort of a peace offering. Mama always wants seconds.”<i></i> She licked her lips thinking of the boy. Her obsession with vengeance matched her affinity for food. She wouldn't quit till' her pride was restored! With that, she dug in with her faced stuff in the cake and her hands swiping at every food particle she could hold. No manners this Snorlaxa!

A distance away and still being able to overhear parts of the conversation, Shiraha shivered from the thought of the woman reaching him. He couldn't understand why she wouldn't back off. “Maybe I need to clear the air with her...” With that, the Chuunin spotted a wheelchair at a nearby corner. He rolled off the bed and balanced on one foot as he made his way to the device. “There we go. Let's hope I don't set her off again.” He would soon make his way to the general area where the group was located. He'd be damned if he let Oba handle this herself; this was his burden to carry! He didn't want her to be harmed as a result.

<B>“Hold on, Oba-san and Rei-kun. I'm coming!”

And so he made his way. Slowly, but surely!

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would nod her head at the woman, identifying her words and wearing a courteous smile as a front. Frankly, if she was allowed, the Sennin would drag this woman out by her greasy locks and through her onto the street. However, she wasn't able to do that, was she? She was the Sennin after all and they had to act with a certain level of humility, although it was clearly debatable as to whether this lump of a woman deserved the luxury of being spoken to with politeness. Getsurei would then add in on the situation by addressing the blatant fact that this woman was indeed wasting her own time. But, Snorlaxa needed to be taught a lesson. "It's okay, Getsurei... I'm sure you'll enjoy the next part."

The Sennin would dismiss the giant's threat with a smile, tilting her head and slotting her black hues coyly. "It's a good cake, don't you think?" She would not dare reach for a slice in fear of losing her hand, and also... for another reason that hadn't been revealed. The Sennin would fold her legs, crossing them even, as she leaned back against the delicately prepared chair. She would continue to smile as the beast of a woman devoured the cake without a moment's hesitation to the high quantity of sugar that would surely rot her teeth. But hey, wouldn't that increase her business - if she had no teeth?

"Snorlaxa, I don't know if you've heard of the Seven Deadly Sins, have you?" Kinnaku would clasp her hands and keep a sharp eye on the woman as she grovelled the frosted sponge mix into her gob. "Well, there is one particular Sin that I think may apply to you: Gluttony." The Sennin would raise from her chair, her entire demeanor changing and her expression solidifying into a hardened expression of pure rage. "Listen, you horrible person." She would attempt to hook her hand onto Snorlaxa's collar and bring her frosted face closer, "If you payed attention, you might've been able to taste the hint of lavender in the cake - guess what that was? No, you don't know?" Kinnaku would answer the question, not allowing the giant to speak as her grip tightened. "That cake is laced with tranquilizers, so guess what?"

By this point, the giant would begin to feel depressingly drowsy.

However, that really didn't matter, the Sennin was filling up with sheer anger. From the sleeve of her coat a spawn of Kikai emerged, and from her other sleeve, another spawn emerged. Eventually, the Kikai formed a Hellish aura of living matter that swayed into position; their formation so perfect that they impersonated a demonic expression, a crooked smile, into their single mass. "Leave. Now." Kinnaku would attempt to use those Kikai, that formed the bug aura, to bombard the woman with enough physical force to launch her from the lobby area and through a window, onto the nearby street.

But would it have worked?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back