Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The Beginning of a Legend: Becoming Friends!

Mizushima Kita

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Haniki first turned to Shishiwakamaru as he apologized. “No, no. You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s fine.” She reassured him, her hands dismissing the topic.

Her gaze shifted back to Yuki, her friend turning to look at one another. Haniki met with frightened eyes, a slight quiver in Yuki’s expression. “Hey… Yuki,” she said softly as she squatted down, her hand still close to her chest. “Let’s just save the matchmaking for someone that’s looking for it, okay?”Her voice was far work gentle than the outburst she had deemed necessary to get Yuki’s attention. She didn’t know what was going on in that head of hers, but they would be okay. “Come on,” Haniki offered her hands to Yuki in an attempt to raise her back to her feet, if she would take it.

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
As Shishiwakamaru attempted to make his exit the individual Yuki had poked from across the way ran up beside him. Extra friendly in his approach. a warm arm would then be draped over his shoulder. "My bad, this wasn't my fault but you shouldn't give up on true love. Chase the girl...don't be shy, my ol my you might even wanna dare I say it....kiss the girl." Stopping suddenly in his tracks his eyes got wide and a loud *gulp* could be heard. Love?! W-who said anything about love??? Turning around to glance at Haniki again he would shakily look to his new acquaintance. "I got your back man...just don't leave so soon yanno" Taking a deep breath in some desperate attempt to muster up the courage to turn around he would exhale slowly and return to the group.

As both Shishi and the new acquaintance approached they watched as Haniki gave Yuki a literal hand off the ground. She was occupied, now was his chance? To be young and naïve, Shishiwakamaru was far more impressionable than he ought to have been. Why was he even listening to this random guy he didn't even know? What were these feelings welling up inside? He didn't know, he could barely even think at this point, his vision seemed to blur as anticipation and fear set in. She would more than likely be caught off guard to his sudden re-appearance, more so that he was no standing right next to her with his eyes closed and his lips puckered up in a most embarrassing way that screamed 'I've never done this before'. Maybe she would be completely blind sighted and turn right into his face, accidentally kissing him in the process. Or she would fully notice and he would gain a kiss from her hand instead. Only time would tell!

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
"I'm sorry Haniki-chan, you know how I can get when I get excited." She took a deep breath to try and calm down. Her outline began to faintly shimmer with her sacred Tsuchimikado aura that was almost impossible to detect. Her powers weren't under her control and in moments of high stress they revealed themselves and the idea of upsetting her best friend was definitely something that was causing her a stressor. In this heightened stat she detected nearby movement. It was this moment that she unlocked her Divine Retribution - Passive which was an ability granted to her from her blessed bloodline.

Small wisps burst forth from her as she leaned in to give a hug to Haniki right as Shishiwakamaru approached. These wisps would spiral at incredible speeds before bursting towards Shishiwakamaru and shifting their forms into a wall of spiritual energy as she accidentally used the Sinkhole Fist: Sinkhole Wall Jutsu reflexively as the boy approached. This spirutual energy quickly took the form of stones and gravel, which shocked the young girl and if Shishiwakamaru made contact the wisping spiritual energy would burst back towards him pushing him back some. Her eyes were wide as she stepped back in awe. "Haniki-chan, d-did you do this?" She was clearly startled. She was not aware that this was actually her doing.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back