Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Blissful Unknown of the Intervening Time

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Tkkkk....Tkkkkk...Tkkkkkkk"

Ever closer, but from such a distance. With neither reason or energy to elucidate him, Keiyaku walked, glimpsing galloping spots at the corners of his eyes. There was an exit somewhere, an escape from his family home. Windows and doors, all of them were genuine, and material at first glance, but approaching them... were they ever there? Then, he would wake up in bed again, as if he'd never set foot towards the wretched things. Each time a little closer, and always audible, the scraping, and the breathing. Always visible, the writhing and the grinning. Its smile was deafening. Its cries were blinding. It knew something... something was coming. Its face was.... where... where was its face...?

"GRH!"

Keiyaku awoke in his own bed with a sudden, stifled gasp. He looked around, checking he really was awake and that everything was back to normal. Moru was still asleep in his bed. It was still dark out. The house of quiet. He looked over at his clock, which showed it was still early evening, maybe about 7; Corvus-sensei had been insisting on rest, but each time he put his head down, he'd awake after perhaps two hours. Naturally, he felt awful most of the time these days, frightened to even attempt to drift off in bed, but he couldn't let his bother him. Whatever this sickness was, it wasn't about to beat him... surely it was just all in his head, right? Ever since his encounter with Mitsuha in Coffee City, the way he was able to sort of... hold her without touching her.... For a while now he'd begun to suspect something more was going on, ever since that mission. A big chunk of several hours was missing from his memory as to the events of that day; a great, vast something appeared during their mission, composed of a strange mist... that was it. Then, he woke up in the hospital some time later; Aria having been horrendously amputated, the others in various states of injury... And no one would tell him a thing, not even Keni... Keni...

"Right," he whispered, swinging himself out of bed to get showered and clothed, quiet enough to not wake up Moru; he at least was able to get rest, so Keiyaku wasn't about to interrupt that. Still shaken from what he'd just seen, he took a few deep breaths and calmed his mind, just as his sensei had instructed him. But, as he thought about what he was about to do next, not only did he breathe a little more uneasily, but his conscience squirmed uncomfortably.

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.

The Inuzuka was crouched closed to the ground, traipsing ape-like on all fours, following a scent. Both comforting and familiar, today, somehow, that scent made his stomach lurch unpleasantly... They hadn't properly spoken since either of them had been discharged from the hospital, and there was also the other thing he needed to do...

The trail lead him into the forest surrounding the village where, with a stolen bottle of his father's Soju in hand, he hailed down a dark-skinned Kyoujouran boy.

"H-Hey, Keni," he said, sounding sheepish and nervous. If anything Keiyaku looked a lot worse than he had when they'd last met; his eyes seemed much more baggy and his skin seemed grey-ish and washed out. Even his hair looked like it had wilted. His pallor seemed to go a little beyond just a lack of sleep.

"I was hoping I'd find ya out here. I... well.... I know this sounds totally stupid, but like... can we... maybe... talk, and stuff?" He didn't know why he was coming over all nervous, like this; even his cheeks seemed to regain a little bit of their colour as he spoke

"I just figured.... you and I, we've all gone through some serious shit. Heh, I figured we should do what any shinobi would do and take the edge off a little, maybe kick back and chill out," he continued, regaining a little bit more of his confidence, a little more of his old rough but kindly manner. He raised the bottle of Soju and offered it to the Kyoujouran.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Optional music]

The battle against Mitsuha hadn't lasted more than a minute, the two shinobi both showed their own prowess in their duel, Keniwa certainly exerting a large amount of his chakra for everyone watching to behold. Whilst it did take a toll on his chakra supplies it was enough of a sample for not only everyone who came to watch their battle, but as well as his parents who had came to watch. Ikari the whole time was drenched in a cold sweat a parallel to Keniwas warm aura which he'd carry as he fought against the graceful Kaguya, an envious scowl spread across from the moment the young Kyoujouran exerted his strength. It had been 15 years since that fateful night when he was born, his father's bloody hands gripping on to him after he had just pried through his mother's stomach, Koharu's and her child's cries and screams echoed throughout the dreaded household.

Her husband stone cold, in silence he would lay the newborn baby down, his own face was chiselled and frozen in place, practically black and white with how pale it was in this moment. Ikaru's eyes were locked in on his families howls of pain and suffering, Koharu's hand tightly gripping the bed as her entire body shivered, tears piercing down soaking straight down in to the white mattress which had been completely ruined and stained. Yet, with her other arm she desperately reached out towards her precious son stretching out as much as she could, her fingertips grazing what little hair he had. A gentle motherly smile, it was all she could gift him in that moment before losing consciousness, her arm falling limp as her eyes would slowly and calmly close. Her happiness being the only thing which would remain as she stopped moving.

Time was of the essence yet despite the cold exterior his rage blazed as strong as a raging volcano wishing to wreak destruction on all who dared to stand in it's way. Lumbering over to the babe a deep huff steamed out from his mouth, clenching his fist tightly his hulking muscles ready to exert every inch of force. His hatred completely blinded him his vision clouded by red, his arm raising high in to the air surrounded by a swirling vortex of red chaotic chakra, sharp and uncontrolled in it's nature. The entire bed was drenched in blood and horror, in a matter of seconds he was about to make it far worse. In a flash he plummeted his arm towards his own son yet like a blinding light leaving him stunned was his love's smile. It was as if she had blessed him with a shield that would protect him against any foe he faced, his own spirit carrying his mother's kindness and patience.

Ikaru's arm pathetically fell limp, heavily gazing below at each of his hands in devastation at the act which he had just performed. They were weapons... of malice and destruction in an instant he hurriedly stumbled on to the landline barely managing to call for an ambulance his words deadpan and cold. Slamming the phone down, the day of celebration was ruined, he barely would drink, his own co-workers having to drag him to the bar and even then he would be the one to make sure they got home all safe. Tonight he pried open the cupboard, clenching hard on to each and every bottle he could find, sirens flashing through the windows as mixes of each and every kind went down his gullet.

Never having given his son a break since that very day, the pain he unleashed on his family, all of his power which he once held evaporated in a few moments as he could only bare witness to the power which his blood had attained. Having surpassed his own right under his nose in just a matter of a few years, he clenched his chest tightly almost physically sick from the amount of shock coursing throughout his body. Without saying a word he rose from his sit as Koharu looked at him with worry and care, yet in a blur he was gone, disappearing entirely. Days had gone by since then as Keniwa's mother could only grieve in the vanishing of her beloved husband, for each meal she would still make a dish for him, every single one of his favourites. Yet they would all eventually be discarded having been untouched. The Unbroken Kyoujouran was left to care for her, Ikaru had shattered her spirit and left her in ruins. Despite all the pain he put their entire family through she couldn't see her high school sweetheart any different she wasn't the kind of person who could hold a grudge and this showed all her energy and love had been locked away deep inside.

Keniwa had made sure to spend most of these days with her, barely leaving the house only to run quick errands, someone would always be by his mother's side at all times. All sorts of promises and favours were made by him he just longed to see her smile again. It was all he wanted, if he was to leave her as well... She'd be broken. His home was in leaf as long as she remained there he would protect it with his life, including each and every one of the citizens especially his friends and the ones he cared deeply for. This evening he had asked for one of his mother's friends who visited her from time to time to spend the night with her, as strong as he was he could only carry so much. It was hard to believe he was only a teenager, and yet in his time at the academy... the amount of times lives were threatened were uncanny. And at the beginning of his shinobi career... he'd already become a high ranking ninja. He had expectations, so many. His childhood flashed before his eyes in a matter of moments.

Curdled up in a ball completely alone only accompanied by the nature of the forest he would rest, it was rare for someone to see him in a moment of distraught and weakness. Clenching on to his knees with his head held low, small frail whimpers could be heard resounding from him. "Mother... i'm sorry" It was the one thing that could made out through the painful sobs. The guilt of so much weighed him down, his time with Ishi learning how to forgive and forget had been crushed by the sheer amount that he'd failed to protect, even surpassing each and every one of his limits weren't anywhere near enough to save Aria and Keiyaku. He was still a disappointment, he swore that he'd never let any of his friends see harm again and yet. His recklessness with Mitsuha had almost led with one of them being hurt, he was just lucky that his own failed attempt at friendship had cost him the injury instead of the ones he cared about. His new role of Jounin, everything which he failed to keep safe, his mother's newfound depression...

A familiar voice peaked his ears, instantly getting up and wiping his dry eyes as he sniffed, it was Keiyaku who had called out to him however if anything he looked even worse than the weak state he found Keniwa in. "K-keiyaku... hello..." His voice was far more frail and quiet he wouldn't speak much usually yet he at least carried a strong persona, yet the Broken Kyoujouran was found in a state of weakness. It counteracted the usual fear and feelings that he had for Keiyaku, the sadness which he attempted to hide being somewhat present as he spoke. "I-It does not sound stupid. Uhm sorry for the way you have found me. It's... impolite of me. I would be more than willing to talk, are you okay?" His head hanging low it was only brought up as he gazed towards the bottle which Keiyaku raised. Alcohol... It would not be an exaggeration to say that he was deathly afraid of it, with him even taking a step back at the sight. The damage it alone had caused his household and his life. It was practically irreparable.

It didn't Involve Keiyaku however, and he never wanted to drag any of his friends in to the horror of his childhood. "A break would be nice. However we do not have any cups, so we can just share the bottle if it's okay with you." Slumping back down on to the ground he would sit cross legged as looked up at Keiyaku waiting for him to sit with him. His mind still slightly frazzled and just recuperating to the new situation, a heavy sigh leaving his chest as he picked at the grass below.

Reactions: Uzu
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Keni...?"

Seeing Keni turn around, a dejected look on a face stained by tears, a slightly sniffle in his voice, completely disarmed the Inuzuka. He stopped to take him in for a moment, his anxiety about seeing him only getting worse. Had he walked in on something? A private moment? If the Kyoujouran hadn't already noticed him, he might have had half a mind to turn around and leave, undetected. Too late. And besides, he couldn't just abandon him, no matter how tight it was making the lump in his throat.

"Im-impolite?" He stammered, approaching the Kyoujouran, his arms awkwardly flailing as he was caught between a decision to either hug him or pat his shoulder; he opted for the latter, gripping it reassuringly. Though, when Keni took a sudden step back at the sight of the bottle, Keiyaku gave an instinctive flinch, worrying he'd made him uncomfortable with the touch.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just more worried about you, right now," he explained, slumping down right beside him so they were sat next to each other against a tree. Seeing Keni like this made this all so much more difficult; the thing he wanted to confront him about, that he wanted to press him on, hopefully under the influence of some alcohol to finally coax the hours of time Keiyaku had lost out of the Kyoujouran. No, this wasn't deceit, this was just... two mixed up kids comforting each other, that's all. But he couldn't lie to himself, that he was feeling a little more at ease, being so close to Keni; talking with him just felt so easy.

"Yeah, I don't mind," he said, uncorking the bottle and wincing. The smell was pretty intense for his sensitive canine nose, almost making his eyes water. How did father manage to choke this stuff down every night? Whatever he must've seen while on the job as an ANBU Captain must've really been awful. Looking down at his own uniform, he sighed; he knew this was wrong, that they were too young to be drinking but, after everything that had happened, there needed to be some respite. He mounted his courage and took a sip. The acrid taste of the cheap liquor burned his throat and caused his face to contract.

"Sm-smooth," he choked out after swallowing it, doing his best to give Keni his usual fanged smile as he handed over the Soju.

"So, like... is everything... alright? I mean, you don't... look so good, my guy," he gave a little cough, and averted his eyes, "you don't have to talk about anything; just as long as you're okay. I kinda just... Well... After that mission and all... maybe we should... I mean... I just wanna say I'm sorry for dragging you into that, is all..."

He had felt so prepared, like he had a script in his mind of what he was going to say, but now, sitting in front of Keni, it had all left his brain like birds fleeing their cage.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A handful of stars proudly gleamed and glistened as if preparing to bring forth the evening night that would eventually bring forth the moon's beaming light. Keniwa stared at the few as he sat shoulder to shoulder to with Keiyaku. Unbeknownst to the two of them two constellations would shimmer above them, each of them depicting two lovers in mythology whose fate and love had been star crossed. One stumbling across the other which was face to face with a monster, and without even thinking did everything he could to save them. His concentration fell on to Keiyaku as the Inuzuka took a sip from the bottle which he had brought, unclear of the brand or the make it was entirely new to him. He let out a small giggle coupled with a sniff, as the Anbu in training commented on the drink. A rosey smile remaining for a few moments before being asked about how he was, and instantly fading away.

Almost snatching the bottle from his hands he would take a swig without even thinking as if to just prepare time for him to answer, it was as if the drink perfectly bonded with him there was no sign of recoil or disgust perhaps if anything it only steeled him and drove him to talk to Keiyaku with some new found energy. "No everything is not alright. It's anything but!" Taking another quick swig he'd poke Keiyakus arm as he looked straight in to his eyes. "You have nothing. And i mean nothing to apologise about. If anything... it should be me! You didn't know, you had nooooo idea. None of us did. Yet you still were a leader." His head dropping in to his own knees, curled up just like before he'd let out a noise of frustration of sorts.

Muffled yet with a prominent voice he'd continue to blab to him. "I failed again, I keep failing. What kind of shinobi can't even protect their allies. Me apparently. I don't deserve this promotion or anything that has happened to me. I don't deserve all of our friends." A heavy gulp would slide down his throat as water would practically blind his eyesight, he'd go to take another drink before taking a look at the bottle and swirling it round in his hand. "I don't deserve you." Gazing deeply at the Inuzuka he'd pronounce his faults and insecurities all out on the table. "I'm useless. All I have is my strength and even then it was nothing... I couldn't stop what happened and you... you." He shifted his head away to look in to the forest as he gestured the bottle towards Keiyaku.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he let Keni snag the bottle and watched him take a sip, feeling pretty impressed he didn't so much as wince when he took a gulp or two. Had he tried this stuff before? Or maybe alcohol just affected the Kyoujouran Clan differently owing to their biology? He let his eyes fall idly to the grass while Keni's eyes seem to travel skyward. Eyes on the heavens and eyes on the Earth. Keiyaku pondered how he was going to ask, how he was going to phrase his putting Keni on the spot in such a direct manner. It didn't help the alcohol was already starting to make him slightly foggy and lightheaded. He flinched, jolted from his reverie by the other boy poking him in the arm, making him jump; he was always so twitchy and paranoid these days, frightened of his own shadow.

No, everything is not alright. It's anything but!

Keiyaku looked down, feeling that he must have contributed to most of that, with everything that had happened. He struggled to meet his eyes at first, but the Kyoujouran's next words forced him to.

You have nothing. And I mean nothing to apologise about. If anything... it should be me! You didn't know, you had nooooo idea. None of us did. Yet you still were a leader.

"Exactly; I was the leader. I should've been more careful and gotten us out of there sooner! I should've, y'know, been more responsible. Now Aria's all mashed up; she's had all those operatio-"

Something about what Keni said, taking the blame unto himself, letting it eat him up... Keiyaku couldn't bear it. Talking about his failures, and his weakness... No, Keni wasn't like that....

I don't deserve you.

Slitted black eyes gazed into deep blue. How could he even be thinking this way?

"No, Keni, that ain't it. It's not like that, it's... it's like... you need to...."

He didn't know what to say, or what to do. How could he comfort him when he barely remembered what even happened. Maybe honesty was just the best policy. He took the Soju back from Keni and took another bracing swig, wincing and coughing a little but holding it down just fine.

"I'munna just be straight with you, okay? I remember bits and pieces," as he said it, pictures flashed across his mind. A swirling white mist suddenly condensing like a newborn star. Giant cracks and chunks slashed out of the Earth. A vast, humanoid-like figure made of stone. A huge shadow looming over the top of them. Pain in his stomach. He shivered, but pressed on, "I remember the buildings all wrecked.... a-and Akio looking after that guy who got hurt. And then, there was a big thing attacking it, throwing stuff at us, right?"

Another image flitted across his mind; a giant turtle, a huge wooden barrier, a sharp blue colour with the vague smell of something fishy, and then a red and black blur, pounding fist to rock with wild abandon, keeping the monster's attention. It was all still so blurry, but he suddenly realised something to be true.

"It was you... right? You beat that thing back! You held it off so we could escape! Seriously! How can you be thinking like this - we would'a been dead if not for you."

Maybe it was the drink, maybe it was the gratitude after the sudden realisation, but Keiyaku seized the Kyoujouran into a tight hug, pulling him close whether he accepted it or not. He let go.

"But then, you must've killed it, right? Cause... we got away, I think...."

A nasty thought occured to him. The dreams, the difference between that and reality becoming so thin. The miraculous escape... Did they die after all?

"Will you be honest with me about something, bud... This is all real, ain't it? I've just... been having these dreams lately," he explained, avoiding using the word 'nightmare', but it wouldn't be hard to sense the word in the offing, "and, like, it's just getting kinda hard to tell when I'm actually awake, ever since we came back from that mission. I am awake right now, ain't I?"

Another hefty swig. He was starting to feel a little sick. As the sky got darker, his stomach seemed to churn even worse, but he kept his composure. Was it just the Soju? When he looked at Keni, he felt his heart going a million miles a minute, his mouth getting so dry.

"You ARE real, right?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Glancing at Keiyaku with slight concern as he winced and coughed after taking another swig, afraid to even look him in the eyes with the amount of shame weighing him down in the moment. Yet as it was him same guilt that made him turn around as Keiyaku would begin to vaguely describe what he remembered from that fateful night, this only made his stomach churn memories of each time that they were injured swelled inside of his head. Aria's impalement... Keiyaku's back being turned in to a bloody mess, even when Moru was caught off guard and suffered that blow to the head.

It was you... right? You beat that thing back! You held it off so we could escape! Seriously! How can you be thinking like this - we would'a been dead if not for you.

"It wasn't..." He muttered as Keiyaku pulled him in for the hug, not resisting at all yet he felt as if he wasn't deserving of such praise a lump forming inside of his throat it felt as if he just had to let out what really happened that night. Taking all his strength to just keep it locked away and chained up inside of his mind, it'd only be worse if he truly found out what transpired. "I didn't kill anything. That's... not what happened." Yet Keiyaku's questions quickly turned somewhat bizarre and worrying in nature, it sounded as if he had been suffering badly since then and it was clear to see Keniwa's caring yet mostly upset expression. Gently taking the bottle from Inuzuka's hand and placing it down beside him, he knew more than most the dangers of what alcohol can do to the mind. Whilst he appeared to be somewhat lucky in how he was affected, the same couldn't be said for Keiyaku.

You ARE real, right?

A cold sweat falling from his brow, as he calmly put his arm around Keiyaku's shoulder, gripping it with his hand, "Everything here is real I promise. Uhm perhaps it is best we leave the drink alone for tonight but... uhm. To tell you the truth... uhm I-" Lost for words there was no way he could put this without it sounding utterly horrifying. "I-I didn't beat that... that thing. It knocked me and Akio out cold. It... Aria... you.... That monster isn't gone. It's still here." As the night air got colder coupled with how much his body was racing in this moment, it was becoming harder to breath and take in the oxygen. "I'm so sorry Keiyaku..." Gazing down at his friend's stomach as tears would begin to swell, from what he had just heard it must had been eating away at him slowly and painfully, Keniwa couldn't take it anymore.

Reactions: Uzu
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was probably a smart idea of Keni to take the bottle away from Keiyaku, if only because, he was beginning to look worse as the night wore on; his face was draining of still more colour and he seemed to be breaking a small sweat. Yeesh, was he really that susceptible to alcohol? But, no, he seemed steady and lucid, so perhaps not? The sky was darkening, with more stars appearing to watch over the two boys. The moon, full and silvery bright had begun to peak over the tree line.

I didn't kill anything. That's... not what happened.

The Inuzuka furrowed his brow, clearly not understanding what the Kyoujouran meant. How did that make any sense? How the hell why they alive if Keni hadn't put the damned thing on its ass?

Everything here is real I promise. Uhm perhaps it is best we leave the drink alone for tonight but... uhm. To tell you the truth... uhm I-

He felt Keni's arm around his shoulders, as though he were about to break the news to him that someone had died. His eyes drifted absent-mindedly moon-ward as Keni began to explain, his mouth becoming suddenly very dry, his breathing starting to pick up and become a little ragged as though he was about to have a panic attack. Keiyaku watched as tears welled up in the boys eyes, his voice sounding heavy.

I-I didn't beat that... that thing. It knocked me and Akio out cold. It... Aria... you.... That monster isn't gone. It's still here.

"What?"

The word came out as a whimper, barely audible. But Keiyaku had caught it - Keni's eyes trailing down to his stomach, where, beneath the uniform he wore, the formula of a sealing spell had been tattooed into his flesh. To him, it had been explained it was the remnant of some complicated jutsu Aria had used to ward the creature off.

I'm so sorry Keiyaku...

"Sorry fo- I-I...I-I... I'm sorry Keni I d-d-don't really underst-"

The world seemed to go into a spin around him. The Inuzuka's eyes had slid slightly out of focus, his mouth moving without words coming out, looking like he was about to faint. He looked shocked, he looked terrified, but mostly, he looked hurt.

"Y-You mean it's.... that thing is..."

Instinctively, he clutched at his stomach, his eyes wide as dinner plates as he stared back at the other boy, searching his face as if scanning for a trace of contradiction. Now, more than ever, he really was wishing none of this was real, and that'd he wake up in his bed, shaken, but safe. He had gone from feeling as though his stomach were full of writhing eels to suddenly feeling like he had no stomach at all, like he'd been hollowed out.

"How...c-could you...? How could you just... lie to me...?" He asked in a very small voice.

The light of the full moon fell over them. Something, the tenderness perhaps, seemed to disappear from Keiyaku's eyes. He got to his feet, his mouth still open as grief threatened to overwhelm him.

"How could you, Keni?! How could you let that crazy little....PSYCHO do th-?! What right did either of you have-?!"

Fury. Hurt. Indignation. They all exploded out of him like an over-full barrel bursting its boundaries, condensing into a vile invective to be hurled at the Kyoujouran. The air seemed to grow colder, as if the grief under which Keiyaku was collapsing was sucking all warmth from the surrounding environment, only to be replaced with a strange melancholy which hung on the air like a choking miasma. The Inuzuka rounded on Keni, grabbing his arm so hard that his claws dug into his coarse skin as he dragged him to his feet. Tiny pebbles and stones on the ground were shuddering, some of them very slowly beginning to drift upwards into the air.

The higher the moon rose in the sky, the worse Keiyaku's temper swelled.

"I'd have NEVER done something like this to YOU," he snarled spitefully, his fangs seeming to enlarge with every word. He was shaking now, barely able to contain himself, "DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF?!"

WHAM

Keiyaku sank his fist into the side of Keni's face. He did it again. And again. Each strike venting out his apoplexy. A strange black aura, like chakra made visible, was swirling around his fingers. He didn't let up, and he showed no sign of giving up the physical assault.

There seemed to be something of the wolf about his face.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The inuzuka's words cracked straight through his skin as he pondered for a moment if he had just misheard him, wanting to believe that he wouldn't hold a grudge against him for the events that took place. Yet it was only blissful thinking that in due time would amount to absolutely nothing. As Keiyaku loomed above Keniwa, all that he could do was watch in horror as the boys worst fears came to light, he was devastated and could barely holding himself together as he was being berated by his friend in what felt like an eternity time practically freezing with how cold the air was that lingered throughout the night.

"How could you, Keni?! How could you let that crazy little....PSYCHO do th-?! What right did either of you have-?!"

Panicked and desperate all he could was spout out in a fast array moulding in to a sort of gibberish all of his feelings as he gazed up at the enraged figure, "Ididn'tknowIjustwantedyoutoliveandi'vebeenfeelingsoguiltyrecently, I just-" His attempt at reasoning with him had been thrown out the window as he felt a sharp sensation across his shoulder as he was lifted up in to the air, small pieces of rocks and stones would surround the two as Keiyaku kept hold off him.

"I'd have NEVER done something like this to YOU,"

"Stop... this hurts..."
Was what he managed to get out, his usual instinct would be to strike back the moment he sustained any damage yet... he couldn't. Or more so he didn't want to. Though this all changed once he realised what was transpiring, his eyes dropped in shock as he witnessed Keiyaku's fangs growling tremendously in size, a black strange aura surrounding him. The blow was quick and painful, and the ones that followed after were likewise. Raising his arms in defensive attempting to block as much as he could the snarls the growls, the dark atmosphere surrounding him, his fear of the one who he desired turning in to this horrible monster. It wasn't Keiyaku not his Keiyaku, and he'd do anything to get him back. With a quick kick to the stomach he placed all of his fingertips behind his head on the ground to quickly flip backwards and away from the monster before him. Clenching his fists and steeling his fears there was no choice but to fight.

[Calling Bmod]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
    • Do NOT just link your dojo, your profile or anything. I really want that information in my DM box.
  • Rolls are in Discord -> Bmod-rolling. This is an open channel for you all to see.
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions.
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

For this fight as there are multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

note to confirm said:
Keiyaku, since you started the topic, you have chosen over the battle modifiers. This was posted originally by Keni;
Battle Conditions: Dead of night in the forest

This would mean:
Terrain:
  • Moderate Cover: +1 Stealth. This would suit areas such as a leafy forest trail, a mountain path filled with boulders, the rooftops of a large village, or even a large room that is filled with party guests.
  • Heavy Cover: +2 Stealth. This represents the easiest of places to hide, such as a deep within a cavern, the heart of an overgrown forest, or even a warehouse packed with large crates.
Visibility:
  • Dark: +2 Stealth. Representing naturally dark environments, this would be a general village at nighttime, a dark home with no lights, a basement with flickering light bulbs. There's still light to be found here, but the shadows are definitely more dominant.
Please confirm for me which of the terrain you wish to have.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
Inuzuka KeiyakuKeniwa
HP: 21,600 - 432 - 5.568 = 15.600
CP: 23,680 - 560 - 880 - 510 = 21.730

AP: 10 - 1 - 2 -2.5 - 2.5 -2 = 1 = 11 Next round.

Maintains: Elemental Manifestation R1, anti-gravity,
HP: 34,125 - 720 - 825 = 32.580
CP: 19,980 - 739 - 757 - 644 = 17.840

AP: 10 -2 - 0.5 -0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2.75 - 2.25 = 1 = 11 next round

Maintains: 6th gate,

What happened?
0.00 seconds - Inzuka Keiyaku enters Feral Shift - Physical style.

1 second - Inuzuka Keiyaku enters Elemental Manifestation stage 1.

2 seconds - Keniwa uses Active Camo, Keniwa is now hidden for Inuzuka Keiyaku.
2 seconds - Keniwa equips Sandals.
2 seconds - Keniwa enters Defensive mode.
2 seconds - Inuzuka Keiyaku uses Anti Gravity.

2.5 seconds - Keniwa enters Kyoujouran Zaiken Physical style.

3 seconds - Keniwa opened up gate 6th gate.

4.5 seconds - Inuzuka Keiyaku attempts to use Leech Seal against Keniwa. Blind shot!
[ 26 vs 29 ] Missed!

5.75 seconds - Keniwa attempts to use Fist of Virtue against Keiyaku.
Feral Swift Auto-dodge, Inzuka rolled 17, failed.
[ 34 vs. 30 ] Hits!!
5.568 dmg.

7 seconds - Inuzuka Keiyaku attempts to use Graviton against Keniwa
[ 19 vs. 26 ] Miss.

7.5 seconds - Keniwa attempts to use a shadow step strike against Keiyaku.
[ 30 vs. 12 ] Miss Stealth.
[ 33 vs. 21 ] Miss.

9 seconds - Inzuuka Keiyaku attempts to use Orbital Strike against Keniwa.
[ 34 vs. 34 ] Tie.
720 dmg

Notes:
Keiyaku, we discussed what we needed through DMS. Thank you for verifying stuff.
Your weapon didn’t correspond with what you had in your dojo, thus you don’t have that weapon, DM you have what is last approved in your dojo, you also do not own a Shinobi 101.

Keniwa, you never said if your active camo should be ranked 1 or 2. So it’s modded as rank 1.

I am human! if you spot something, just bring it up in discord dm or site :)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stop... this hurts...

"SO JUST DIE ALREADY!"

It was a sign that Keiyaku had slipped away already. It may have used his voice, but the thing growling, snarling, and yelling horrible invectives at the Kyoujouran was just starting to impose itself upon the brown-haired boy's personality.

The blow to the stomach was enough to stumble the Inuzuka long enough for Keniwa to put some distance between the two of them. The thing grit Keiyaku's teeth as it watched Keni suddenly fade into the darkness, at the same time, the black chakra surrounding the Inuzuka's body began to burn fiercely. While this was going on, the air seemed to shift slightly around him, and it was as if some invisible force was carrying his movements, allowing him to slide gracefully through the air as if the Earth's pull had weakened against him slightly. Unable to see its prey, he relied on only intuition, waiting for the right moment and.... He pounced. But the lunge missed, and he was rewarded for his failure with a bone-shattered punch which sent him barrelling in the other direction. Spitting out a glob of blood, Keiyaku righted himself, still snarling, baring engorged fangs in a show of open hostility; the contempt on the Inuzuka's face could have corroded solid steel. Raising a hand, he attempted to grasp and grab Keni telekinetically, but could not find him...

"KENI! FACE ME! HAVE THE DECENCY TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE!!"

It was definitely still Keiyaku's voice, but it seemed contaminated, tainted by snarls and growls which hung on every syllable. No sooner had he finished the sentence, did his instincts finally kick in and he narrowly missed another strike which came out of nowhere. But now he had left himself open, and Keiyaku took full advantage, clenching his fist and tightening a field of localised gravity around it and just managed to sink it into Keni's shoulder, not doing as much damage as it would have if he'd managed to hit somewhere more vital.

It wasn't over yet though, and as the moon continued to rise, the demon's bloodlust only bloated further.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
Inuzuka KeiyakuKeniwa
HP: 15.600 - 600 + 648 - 2812 - 1740 = 11.096
Temp Hp: 329
CP: 21.730 - 225 + 710 270 - 560 - 560 - 2480

AP: 11 Next round.

Maintains: Elemental Manifestation R1, anti-gravity, Vicious Hunger, Gravity Distortion
HP: 32.580 + 154 - 100 + 1023 - 300 - 3.291 = 30.066
CP: 17.840 - 180 - 442 - 250 - 250 = 16.718

AP: 11 next round

Maintains: 1-2-3 gates, Chakra absorption

What happened?
Last round fixes: said:
Keniwa gains 321 CP (missed augment weapon.)
Keiyaku lost 600 HP due to alignment attacks.
Keniwa Lost 300 HP due to cursed attacks.
Keniwa gains 154 HP due to alignment.

- - Round 1 start - -
0 Seconds maintains Keiyaku; paid 225 Cp/Rnd
0 Seconds maintains Keniwa paid 100HP
0 seconds Passives; Keniwa gains 1023HP
0 seconds Passives; Keiyaku gains 648HP & 710CP

0 seconds Keniwa deactivated Chakra gate 6.

0 seconds Keniwa Activated Kyoujouran Tetsukawa.

0,45 seconds Keniwa activates 1st Chakra gate (200 Cp per gate to initiate.)

0,9 seconds Keniwa activates 2nd Chakra Gate (200 Cp per gate to initiate.)

1,35 seconds Keniwa activates the 3rd Chakra Gate. (200 Cp per gate to initiate.)

1.82 seconds Keiyaku uses Chakra Sense against Keniwa
36 vs. 33 Hits.
0 Dmg.

2,94 Seconds Keniwa used Chakra Absorption on himself.

2.96 seconds Keiyaku Use and maintain Vicious Hunger (Master Rank)

4.78 seconds Keiyaku Use and maintain Gravity Distortion (Master Rank)
28 vs. 23 Hits.
Random rolled “Additionally, they suffer either a 5% Auto-miss chance -or- a 5% chance to be auto-hit.”
  1. 5% auto miss
  2. 5% to be auto hits.
Rolled 2.

4,99 seconds Keniwa used Use Shadow Step Strike unarmed taijutsu - Rank 2 - On Keiyaku
38 vs 39 Miss to go stealth.
35 vs. 29 Hits.
2.812 dmg.

6,58 Seconds Keniwa used Use Step-In Flash unarmed Taijustu - Rank 2 - On Keiyaku
First set: 38 vs. 24 Hits
Second set: 27 vs. 21 Hits
Total dmg: 1.740

7.51 seconds Keiyaku Use Shinra Tensei (Master Rank)
Auto-dodge roll for Keniwa; Rolled 42 Missed. Attack continues.
32 vs. 22 Hits.
3.291 dmg.

8,17 Seconds Keniwa used Use Step-In Flash unarmed Taijutsu - Rank 2 - On Keiyaku.
22 vs. 24 Miss
31 vs 38 Miss

- - Round 2 End - -

10.01 seconds Keiyaku Use Zantetsuken (Rank 1) OVERTIME

Notes:
Things you do not state; will get randomly rolled!! Make sure to state everything! :D

I am human! if you spot something, just bring it up in Discord DM or site :)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking to the shadows Keniwa managed to hide himself from Keiyaku for a moment half of it being instinctual but the other half of him couldn’t bare to face him at the moment. It very clearly wasn’t him, yet seeing his face smeared in hatred and disgust towards Keniwa broke his heart in to pieces, any chance at the small bud which was the two’s friendship blossoming in to anything more seemed like a cruel dream far away from the Kyoujouran. The savage words that were launched in to the darkness, in which the boy hid, just further repelled him away from any wish to stay here. However if he was to leave who knows what could eventually be unleashed if given enough time. Keiyaku’s? Distorted and twisted voice echoed throughout the cold night, beckoning Keniwa to face ‘him’.

He was scared but for more reasons than one, it was less the fact of the form that Keiyaku had taken and more so that if… if anything he said was somewhat true. Deep down inside of him is this how he really thought? This anxiety would pray on Keniwa’s mind as he felt a dark source pulling him out of the shadows he knew he had to act. Flying out forwards with a fist glowing with orange chakra he would slam in to the beast moments before being launched throughout the trees managing to keep his footing as several trees begin to fall dust shooting upwards in to the air clouding all vision.

Through this Keniwa would leap towards Keiyaku again as the two would skirmish he was finding it hard to even stand with the amount of gravitational energy weighing it down. It was hard to find the words to say in the moment and he could barely get them out between each blow and hit. But with a hint of determination in the sea of distraught he would pronounce “I- I’ll get you back!”

(OOC: As talked to with Keiyaku switching to RP battle. Thank you boots!)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
WHAM.

Clearly Keiyaku had not been ready for it. The Kyoujouran had come flying out from the underbrush, fist raised in front of him as delivered a nasty blow to the Inuzuka's face. Staggering back, the demon retaliating, waving his arm decisively, and sending Keni flying away, back into the trees. But he came back for me.

Keiyaku clenched his teeth, evidently relishing Keni's indomitable spirit, and his ability to keep coming back at him twice as hard. As he watched the dark-skinned boy emerge, furious, from the cloud of dust the fallen trees had kicked up, the Inuzuka was ready for him; placing a field of gravity over the immediate vicinity to force the Kyoujouran to spend more stamina than he needed to, and to make the simple act of moving more cumbersome. They met in the middle. They traded blows. But it was clear, from Keni's superior speed and physical might, there would only be one winner when it came to close-quarter hand-to-hand combat. Staggering back, leaping away, trying to create more distance between them, Keiyaku did his best to avoid the more serious blows. And then, with Keni's pronouncement, his promise to pull Keiyaku back out of this, he landed the blow that knocked him on his back.

"GRHHHH...."

He lay there for a few moments, feebly pulling himself up on his elbows. All of a sudden, he seemed inexplicably weak, and even feeble. The battle hadn't gone on so long, and even with Keni's raw physical prowess pummeling him to a pulp, the Inuzuka was usually possessed of a far stronger fighting spirit than that.

The moon continued to rise, almost at its zenith now, and the force it exerted on Keiyaku was becoming obvious.

The malicious glint in Keiyaku's eyes seemed to vanish, and for a moment, it seemed he'd come back to himself. There was confusion as he looked up at Keni, looked into the face he longed to see more than any other, but there was anger in it, directed at him, Keiyaku, and maybe a trace of sadness.

"Keni! You gotta....h-help...me-gghhh.... he's co-comi-ghhh.."

Every time Keiyaku tried to speak, his voice trailed off into a low, guttural grow, like some sort of strange verbal tic. For the Inuzuka, it was like something was trying to force its way up his throat. It must have been disarming to see Keiyaku so frightened; he was usual unshakeable, but the look in his eyes was like that of a fox staring up into the cold, metallic embrace of a cultivator's blades.

There was silence. A brief, suffocating silence, long enough to hear a pin drop.

CRACK

"ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"

The seal loosened, visibly glowing and rotating beneath the Inuzuka's torn shirt. It was punctuated by the nauseating sound of breaking bones, splitting the air as Keiyaku suddenly hunched over, gritting his teeth tightly. The sound he let out was one of pure, incomprehensible suffering, and it was becoming more obvious why by the second. The bones in nose and mouth were bulging and stretching outward, elongating as his skin seemed to take on a more coarse, leathery texture to compensate for the physical strain. He was tilting his head this way and that as if to provide some relief. Even his fangs were elongating, engorging to the size of daggers, and dripping with blood as they forced their way through his gums. Finally, his ears began to stretch, the cartilage forming sharp, pointed tips.

It was dark. Not like the usual darkness of the hallways Keiyaku visited in his dreams. No, this time, he was floating in an abyss. But he was not alone. Clawed hands were once again gripping his body from all sides, squeezing him, crushing him, tearing at him. It was pain beyond endurance. And the more those claws, formed of personified entropy, entered into the ethereal flesh of his soul, the more he seemed to loose himself. He wanted to cry out to Keni, to call for him, to somehow reach him, just barely able to glimpse him through his stolen eyes. If this was it, if the demon possessing his body, and Keni were going to fight to the death, he just wished he could feel the Kyoujouran's arms embrace him one last time...
Keiyaku.png

"EEGGGHHHH!!"

It was as though his vocal chords had been ripping themselves apart. His voice had dropped several octaves and was no longer recognisable as belonging to the Inuzuka at all, nor did he even seem capable of speech anymore. His face had elongated and come to resemble a long, wolfish snout, equipped with a band of chainsaw-like teeth which dripped a mixture of blood and saliva. His muscle-mass and bone structure has swelled, so that, though he crouched down, he must have grown half a foot in size. He seemed distinctly hairier too. Now that the demon had finishing forcing its host through the transformation, it possessed his soul once again.

Without warning, a let out a single, sharp howl which resonated on the air in all directions, sounding like no animal nature could have produced. Indeed, to Keni, this howl would be hauntingly familiar.

Then, with the force of a bomb going off, a massive wave of gravitational energy ripped out in all directions, with the partially transformed Keiyaku at its epicenter.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Keiyaku flew on to his back, Keniwa would feel a hint of doubt in himself his soul dropping thinking that he had injured the wrong person, allowing his body to cool off as his metallic gauntlets slowly began to deactivate, the orange lines and glow across his body, lining out his blazing chakra network, fading away as he neared towards the... inuzuka? "K-keiyaku?! I am so sorry! I did not-... I thought you were." Falling to his knees next to his companion he would grab hold on to one of his hands with each of his tears swelling in his eyes, as he could clearly see the spark of his beloved friend in their eyes and his guilt began to soar through the roof.

"Keni! You gotta....h-help...me-gghhh.... he's co-comi-ghhh.."

"I want to! I don't know how I really don't! Please just please..."
Clenching the clawed hand he would rest his forehead on his own knuckles closing his eyes as if he was praying for something to stop this from wreaking havoc inside of Keiyaku, this wasn't his fortay in any sense of the word. When it came down to seals he knew next to nothing at all on how to work them, fix them, nothing all he could do in this moment of weakness is pray. The sounds coming from the anbu were horrible and somewhat guttural, horrific and inhumane whenever he would try to speak.

The horrible cracking noise however ripped through the air as he could only bare witness to the horrible eerie glow that would resonate from the Inuzuka's stomach, releasing his hand he would back away as he could only watch helplessly in horror. It was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen and he could feel the bile slipping its way up to the top of his throat barely managing to gulp it down, leaving a sour taste in his mouth. His hands quivered in sheer fear at the fate of his dear one, his entire body looked distorted and twisted as his blood painted the ground below.

Covering his ears as the demonic shrieks echoed throughout the air, ripping and tearing through any semblance of peace left in this forest, he would grit his teeth as his tears were being flung in to the wind, in an attempt to stand his ground the mental pain was coming too much to bear, his heartbeat beating loud and erratically it felt like it needed to jump out of his chest and run. The figure in front of him was no longer the same person he knew, at least not on the outside. All he could really hope for is that... somewhere beneath all of the fur and swelling he was still in there. Either way it was clear it was not a choice whether he had to fight or not.

Their howl resonated with him in a dreadful way, it was one that was almost exactly like the beast that Aria had sealed inside of him. It... it was true. In this moment of doubt he... froze. It started with the ground, the grass, the small flowers and plants that dared to stand near the monster, the force ripped and teared through all of them without a moments notice. There was no time, not even a second, reaching Keniwa it started with his gear slashing and destroying the majority of it, leaving him with the bare minimum of actual clothing the rest reduced to tatters and shreds barely held together. Hitting his skin, several glints and sparks all across his body would horrifically resonate as his entire body was swallowed and slashed apart, whilst he was ripped through the air being launched as the wave continued to destroy a large amount of area. At least everything that remained in a 50 metre sphere which centred on Keiyaku was reduced to... nothing.

The white flash blinded the Kyoujouran as he landed somewhere in the giant crater left behind, there he lay grasping desperately for a breath. His vision slowly returning to him as the beast remained in all of it's horrific glory. And the very first thing that he would do is slam each of his fists down on to the ground below, his body blazing with a vengeance as his chakra network glowed a burning orange. His body flung upwards as he stood on top of the slope inside of the crater, facing down the one who held Keiyaku captive. Steam and smoke flowing off his body, he could not afford to take any chances. If this... thing was let loose, hundreds... no thousands could be slaughtered. "Get!" The orange burned brighter, as three of the pistons on each of his gauntlet would slam down. "The hell!" His glowing chakra now clearly resonating around him as he grit his teeth in pure anger and fury, another three pistons slamming down. "OUT!" Disappearing from site for a moment, all that was left in his place was a small smoke of dust, although he would appear above the monster in question his fist clenched as he slammed down straight in to its head, vanishing again moments before coming back in to sight at the side of the beast, spinning on the spot as he jumped in to the air granting enough momentum to bring his heel up in to the air to deliver another blow straight to the cranium. He would flip back slamming his feet on the ground, waiting for the behemoth to make its move.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was clear to see in Keiyaku's eyes as they glowed a faint yellow, that there was nothing left of the gentle boy Keniwa had known. As the werewolf's elongated snout dripped blood from the mouth where the dagger-like teeth had forced their way through the Inuzuka's gum, he snarled like a rabid animal, eyes coldly trained on the Kyoujouran as the latter engaged the series of mechanical devices threaded through his body that allowed him to force his chakra network open wide.

Keiyaku was in that black abyss again, surrounded by nothingness, but feeling every sensation. Ethereal claws were piercing the personified flesh of his soul as he felt a great snarling, drooling presence, massive and gargantuan, looming over him, squeezing him almost beyond endurance. Truly, he could no longer tell where his body ended, and the creature's claws and fur began, as though they were a single being, fused together by an infernal sealing spell. And at the same time, he could feel the beast's emotions; frustration, fury, unfettered malice for anything with a pulse. As a pair of dull yellow eyes loomed out of the darkness at him, he thought he could make out its grin.

"̸̢̥̉͂͝G̵͊͗̿͐͜͝͠R̶̼͈͎̰̮̟̮͋́̈́̐̈́̆̓R̷̠͕̈́͑͌̒͂Ṟ̸̯̞̽́́́͜Ġ̷̗̟̝͒͛̔̌͝ͅG̴̖̟̱͙̮̍͛́̎H̶̨̩̺̤̰̪͎͋̍̓͑H̸͚̭̥̞͋͐̾Ḧ̴̥̳͍͔́!̵͔̥͕̬̇͒̓͆̉̈͠!̷̙͖͔̺̥̖͕̍̍͛̎̓̌!̵̩͔̯͊͜ ̷̢̗̗̲̳̲̀̒͂̐͌͛̓H̴̡̼̘̽͒͆̑R̷̡͉̦̓̇̆̚Ŗ̴̢̗̲̪̪͖̈́͗̅R̵̠̖̣͚̽̈́́̒͑̽G̴̳̀̑Ģ̴͍͈̞͆͛̑͘Ȟ̵̛͔̺̟̗̘̊̕H̶̟̖͛̓́̇̍̚!̵͓̔͊̓͛̂̈́̕"̵͕̗̲̯̊́̇̃̄͗̈

As the Kyoujouran slammed a supercharged fist into the top of its head, then aimed a kick at the other side of his cranium, it let out guttural roars of pain, in a voice that should have been impossible for a human to produce. The demon was sent flying by the final impact landing hard into the ground, with enough force to create a small ditch. It was back on its feet in no time, looking a little dizzy, but fixing Keniwa with a
Sophia-heartripper-final.jpg
haunted, starved stare. The transformation continued. As the werewolf was bathed in moonlight, little flickering wisps of blackened, cursed chakra began to spark into life all over its body. It was subtle at first. Then, as it treated the Kyoujouran to another one of its tormented, unholy howls, a great cloak of chakra began to enrobe the figure. Again, the sounds of bone cracking a breaking echoed off the trees, Keiyaku's skeletal structure being thoroughly abused by the possessing force, and it was clear, by the traces of Keiyaku's voice in those groans, that he was still suffering a great deal somewhere in there. The chakra cloak began to almost solidify, forming a shape as Keiyaku's body grew in size slightly, his spine hunching over even more. It resembled a thick coat of greyish, black fur, patchy in places, but it undulated as though it were a liquid, but also radiated from the body, as though it were also a gas. Both tooth and claw engorging to a sickening extent, the fully transformed demon seemed to radiate intense gravitational force.

Rather than charging at Keni, it lifted itself off the ground, as though the laws of gravity had ceased to apply to it. It rose several feet off the ground and lifted two, vast, shaggy arms above its head. Great chunks of earth began to tear themselves out of the ground, smaller trees were broken down, and their wood called up and fused into the pile. The debris from the gravitational shock wave earlier also joined the sphere. It swelled to an alarmed size with eye-watering speed until it measured 15 feet in diameter. And then...

Silence.

It fixed Keni with a momentary, appraising stare. Its snout curled into a gruesome, bloody smile. It seized the miniature moon it had created with both arms.

"̸̢̥̉͂͝G̵͊͗̿͐͜͝͠R̶̼͈͎̰̮̟̮͋́̈́̐̈́̆̓R̷̠͕̈́͑͌̒͂Ṟ̸̯̞̽́́́͜Ġ̷̗̟̝͒͛̔̌͝ͅG̴̖̟̱͙̮̍͛́̎H̶̨̩̺̤̰̪͎͋̍̓͑H̸͚̭̥̞͋͐̾Ḧ̴̥̳͍͔́!̵͔̥͕̬̇͒̓͆̉̈͠!̷̙͖͔̺̥̖͕̍̍͛̎̓̌!̵̩͔̯͊͜ ̷̢̗̗̲̳̲̀̒͂̐͌͛̓

It rushed forward, propelled by the sheer force of gravity, taking the sphere with it, aiming to slam it down right on top of Keni. Whether it hit or not, the punch it backed was enough to shake the very ground, and the moon practically exploded, sending debris up into the air and raining down over the scene. The werewolf was left in the crater, trying to get its bearings in the chaos.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back