Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Breath of the Land [Contract Search]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mofu didn’t listen to the calls of the child, she simply continued to traverse through the mountainous expanse. If the child wanted to follow, it would have been her own volition- or rather, the large cat wanted the child to follow despite her rather callous utterances from before. There was always a reason for her actions and possibly even a change of heart. Finally arriving at the entrance of General’s cave, Mofu would bow beneath the General’s blue eyed gaze. “You returned… Now tell me, where is that child? Was she killed by those mongrels?”

Mofu’s gaze would now focus towards the entrance of the cave for a moment. She would see if Sara would be brave enough to return amidst the general’s presence

"You see...."<i></i>

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white kitty wasn't slowing down, at least not enough for her to completely catch up, but apparently allowing for her to keep track of her movements. The young girl huffed as she pushed through the snow to keep up with the kitty, eventually growing to tired to keep calling out for help. Sara was getting anxious, knowing where they were heading to. She was starting to second guess about following, but she hadn't a better method to find her way home to Iwagakure. She was sure the kitty had the answer, after all, she was the first thing she saw after getting to wherever this wonderland was.

Sara tripped falling into the snow just as she entered into the line of sight of the big cat. She looked up, pushing off the snow and patting it away. In her mind, angry that she had to return to mean kitty that wanted to have her killed. She showed that dissatisfaction on her sleeve. "I....just want to get home. How...do I?" She looked around, as if a sign would show itself. "Please?" She looked at the big cat, thinking like that would be the magic word to allow all to be solved.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The generals slanted eyes would widen in disbelief of the child’s return. “Oh… so the inquisitive child survived. Have I misjudged her?” From his manner of speech, Sara would have been able to tell the large leader didn’t have much expectations of her return. “So, this child speaks of returning home after surviving the depths of the ravenous lot, the canines. That’s ridiculous. Let me hear of her accomplishment.”

Mofu simply grinned knowing well that the general would have been more than surprised after what she had to say. “Sara has already explained the situation to me and I’ll simply relay what has been mentioned. She successfully deceived by the canines and invaded into their camp. From there, she was able to remember the layout of their tunnel system and provide me with the intricate details. It seems that the canines only have one route of entry and exit... so it would be easy to snuff them out.”

The general’s eyes would simply furrow. “Such a small human was able to accomplish this feat? We have been attempting to breach their surroundings for many moons and we have lost many good men to their lot. To believe she could reach their caves without being fended back by their great leader. Actually, it has been sometime since I’ve seen that old fool… hehe… I’m guessing that gash I gave him did more harm than expected… So, this is wondrous news Mofubuki… they are at their weakest then…”

At this point, Sara was probably in a hurry to head bac to civilization but the general wasn’t going to have the child leave without the appropriate reward. The large white panther would throw a scroll towards the child, and with a loud roar it would indicate the initiation of their pact. “Child, you clearly shown us quite a few qualities today for Mofubuki to speak so highly of your accomplishments. This scroll before you is a testament to Mofu’s trust in you, and also myself. You have the choice to sign your name and become a disciple of the feline contract or equally, you can disregard this contract altogether and return to your normal life. It’s your choice. Once you have made your decision, you can return home following that path…” The panther would point his large paw in the general location of where the child had entered. If she happened to follow down that path, she would have been able to leave the dense mountainous expanse and return to a place once known as Kirigakure.

[You may accept signing the contract or deny it. Congratulations, you have completed your contract search. Once you have signed or denied the contract, you may leave the thread.]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young girl was pretty sure the pups would escape from the kitties trap, whatever it might have been. But she did everything she could have thought of to allow for such. It would ultimately be up to them if they would escape or not. The hold seemed sound.

She was surprised to find out that the wound caused on that mean boss doggy was caused by this mean kitty. The chance of him surviving were slim at best, but it was obvious they deserved each other.

The young girl smiled, "Fantastic, thanks." She walked over to the contract thingy and signed it. She was kind of against the idea inside, but it wasn't smart to turn down the generosity of someone, especially when that someone was an ass like he was. It would more then likely only lead to upsetting the other party, and in this case, more hardships. She pointed in the direction the boss cat pointed and waved good bye, they already turning away from her. She dropped her hand in a slight type of manner and headed off. In the bottom of her stumach, something ached...her gut was telling her of what was to come..

(Accepted contract)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back