Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Buru Code [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A young boy with blonde colored hair entered the giant orb, seemingly fascinated with the inner workings. He was in relatively simple attire- wearing a tanto on his back and a black ninja shirt that had a collar that covered the lower half of his face. He appeared to be no older than 11 years old. The enthusiasm evident on the kid’s face was through the roof! Here he skipped, happily along, entering the anbu headquarters. He was an Inuzuka kid with blonde hair, a small white furred puppy trailing behind him.

“Hi there! I’m brand new from the academy! I’m here to become an anbu!” he beamed, placing his hands on his hips and smiling.

Of course, this wasn’t an fresh graduate from the academy. It was actually Izura and Izura’s clone in disguise. He planned on using this opportunity to find out the inner workings of the village in more detail, and the anbu were the best place to start. What was his motive? To potentially glean more about the underground Jashinist cult which was plaguing the village, and perhaps even learn some of stone’s darkest secrets. Every village had it’s dirt, after all. And even if he didn’t get that information, he might be able to learn some secret jutsu from them. Izura was anbu himself at one point in time, however brief it was. Getting a refresher in the arts of assassination would be a welcome one.

He looked up at a woman with long pink hair. She seemed to be in charge of the place, so he figured she’d be a good start to finding his way around.

"My name’s Inuzuka Hissori! And this is my dog, Buru!” He blushed, embarrassed. “My parents named us after Tsuchikage-sama….”

The dog innocently hopped onto the boy’s shoulder, looking around curiously. But which one was the clone, and which one was the actual Izura?! No one had figured it out just yet...

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hiding out in the Shrine of the Gods was probably the best place Megami could think of that nobody would be bothering her or asking questions about the blindingly obvious pink hair she wore and how she looked strikingly similar to the old Sennin. I mean, it seemed nowadays it was hard to just stroll out in public these days without people yelling at you. I mean who does that? Maybe she should dye her hair, or get a wig, transform even. Nah, too much effort. She didn't hide from anything. But in any event, she did think it was rather exhausting walking around the town. Maybe she could do some paperwork. Her dreaded nemesis. Yes, even that seemed more fun right now. The guardian strolled around the Shrine in her armor, gifted to her by the Goddess. It made small taps on the floor as she walked, a small stack of papers in her hand that she was reading. In fact, she was so invested in the file she didn't even notice the small child that she ran into. Her papers went flying and she shook her head at her own carelessness. As she knelt down to gather the papers, Megami heard the small voice coming from the....blonde haired child....with a white dog. Wanted to be an ANBU? From the Academy? Inuzuka Hissori? Megami rubbed her head wondering if maybe this was an illusion and she smacked her head on the marble floors. Wouldn't be the first time. Was there a genjutsu on her? She performed cancel on herself, but the child still stood before her. Maybe Kurona was playing a trick on her. Said pink haired child popped in briefly, smiled at her, giving her an answer before disappearing again. "Nope." OKaaaay, not Kurona. Nah, nah, she had to be getting punked or something.

In the meantime, this kid was just looking up at her waiting for her response. Well, for the time being she had to deal with the kid in front of her. Really? Someone in the village really named their kid after the Kage? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but like, there were other names right? Megami sighed. She was all for new people joining, granted she didn't have much experience recruiting people to this newer way of being ANBU. Guess she could go over it with this kid. "Sure kid, and...dog." Please don't let his name be the same. The cringe was real. Megami motioned for the kid to follower her back to a small office. It wasn't as big or as nice as her last office, but hey, it still had a window.

The Captain took a seat and withdrew a small stack of papers. "So, you're wanting to be a member of the ANBU? Why?" Obviously like any small thing there would be a short interview section. But they did need more numbers so, she'd at least give the kid an opportunity to try out. Try out. She had to laugh at that in her head. In any case, this was starting to get under way. She made a note to tell Sabaku about this kid though.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Because the Anbu are super strong! You’re super strong, aren’t you miss?”

“Hissori” smiled, cheering with a fist in the air, and the dog Buru barked twice.

"I’ll be the strongest anbu ever! Just you watch!” he got up in Megami’s face, smiling.

“Ne-ne~ What’s the tryout process miss? Come on! I wanna join!” He hopped up and down excitedly.

The kid was unusually cheerful, but the fact that he was masquerading as an 11 year old made the whole situation seem a lot more convincing. Smirking, he pulled away, doing hand seals and transforming again, turning into what seemed to be a 16 year old Uchiha teenager. The iconic red fan symbol was on his clothing, giving it away that he was an Uchiha. It was technically another transformation meant to deceive her, but at least it would give the appearance that he was revealing his “real” self. The actual Izura didn’t look anything like this young Uchiha youth that he had chosen to masquerade as. As if to end the humorous trolling right then and there, the dog dissipated as well.

He held a confident smile.

“Is that enough to convince you I’m ready? I’m Uchiha Tsukuro, by the way. Sorry to have deceived you. I hoped that it’d be enough to show that I’m a good fit for the branch~”

This time “Izura” held a much more professional demeanor, hoping that it’d help with infiltration. Layers upon layers of deception. A classic anbu tactic.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The kids answer was predictable enough, innocent enough, one not overloaded with the begrudging feelings of adulthood that left a sinking feeling of drea....I mean beneficial ways to make the world a brighter, positive, safe place for the future. Productivity. Yes. Megami smiled and started to jot some things down, listening to the kid go on. She was rather enjoying his enthusiasm. Most people hated the world these days. Such darkness and chaos anymore. Suddenly the kid made a series of hand movements and turned into an adult man of completely different appearance. Well...that was interesting. Did she hit the floor that hard? No, this must have been a transformation jutsu. She silently cursed herself for not checking for that earlier. Still, she was impressed. He could have kept the disguise all through the interview portion, probably would have really gotten her in trouble had she not been made aware of it, but good thing is, is that at least he seemed serious about it. Willing enough to reveal himself. Megami made a note though still to make a note of this to tell somebody. "Impressive. Alright, well typically we do an exam to prove you're ready. You must be new to the village. Well AiT's are typically given low clearance, and aren't given too hard of a challenge to join our ranks. If you can perform this task we'll see about hooking you up with a mask and a mentor. Though you look like quite the trained Shinobi so this shouldn't be too challenging. There's a kid that likes to rob old ladies of their walkers in the upper level Maruishi district. Can you go catch him, return him to his parents, give them a citation informing them that he has to do community service, then return to me with a written statement from them? Should be easy enough." Megami tore a shred of paper from her notebook and handed it to the man. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes for a trained shinobi like himself. She was curious to hear of his report back.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsukuro nodded. “I’ll be back right away.”

And with that, he left, rushing off with quite the impressive amount of speed. Izura knew he didn’t have to waste much time on this. As soon as he was out of sight, he teleported to Upper Maruichi, activating his sharingan in the process. Scanning over the area as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, it wasn’t long before he noticed the youth harassing another old lady. Before he could snatch away her walker though, “Tsukuro” grabbed the youth by the collar and almost immediately implanted a hypnotic suggestion into the young boy, suggesting quite forcefully that he stop harassing old ladies. In fact, he added in a bit more- that the boy would now be fearful of old ladies with walkers in general! It wasn’t hard to cast such a suggestion on the young boy, and with that, Izura sent the boy off.

Using his sharingan, he carefully crafted a written statement from the boy’s family to avoid wasting time unnecessarily. Given the ocular power of the sharingan, he was able to write with almost unnatural accuracy. He used the handwriting of someone he met at the gate- a woman named Sango. She was one Iwa's gate guards. He then teleported back to the vicinity of the shrine of the gods out of sight, but note in hand and then deactivated his sharingan. A confident and enthusiastic Tsukuro rushed back into Megami’s office no longer than 10 minutes after she had sent him away.

"Done, senpai! When I can begin?” 

Tsukuro placed his hands on the desk, smiling confidently.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It didn't take much time for the man to dash off. He seemed rather enthusiastic about the whole process. During the time that he would be gone, Megami would rest her head in her hand and open a newspaper. It had crosswords in it. How nice. She was wondered how long it would take. She made sure to keep an eye on the clock. Honestly AiT work wasn't that difficult. And of course after the potential incidents that seemed to surround anything more than simplistic exams, she was steering clear of those for now. Within what seemed like only 10 minutes, the man had returned to her, note in hand. He placed his hands on her desk and she wondered if maybe that enthusiasm from the small child was actually just a transferal of the man after all. Megami gave a rather awkward smile at being called Senpai from someone who had to be fairly close to her age, and took the note. She read over it. It seemed familiar, but she'd seen a lot of documents pass her desk over the years so maybe the kids parents was someone she'd already filed paperwork on. Still, it seemed rather legit. Megami gave a nod, and then pulled out a blank white mask, setting it on the desk. "Alright, thank you for taking care of that. One more chore off my list of petty crime today. If you'll just answer a couple more questions for me, I'll be happy to give you this mask and have you fill out a small entrance form."

Megami placed her hands on the desk, meeting the man's eyes. "Will you serve Iwa well? Will you follow an order given to you in the name of our country? Are you willing to do gate duty?" She'd give him some time to respond and then let him sign the forms.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“HAI! I shall do all of it, senpai! For Tsuchikage-sama, for Buru-sama!” Tsukuro stood at attention, saluting.

This was the moment he was waiting for. The final conclusion of a long journey of long hard work and the struggle of a young shinobi doing his best to reach his prime….or so it would be, if Tsukuro was a real person. This was actually all just a bunch of bullshit anyway, meant so that Izura could infiltrate the ranks of the anbu. The rank of AiT would have to do for now…although it gave Izura an “in” into the organization. That alone would likely allow Izura to get away with a lot more than most- he was a powerful ninja in his own right after all.

“I have an older brother back home….he always told me to follow what he called the “Bro code”, although he had a terrible Kirigakurean accent. It always sounded like he was saying “Buru code”. But basically the “Buru code” is a set of rules that are honorable to live by. Never steal from your “buru”. “Burus” before “Horos”, Always have your “buru’s” back.”

Tsukuro laughed. “It’s a bit stupid and childish, but I grew to follow it, because there’s more meaning behind it all than it may seem. I could explain it more later, but at least you should know that I place my “buru code” honor on the line. Just for you, senpai! Thank you for this opportunity~”

He bowed, smirking to himself. Hopefully she’d laugh, at least that was the intent.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Megami winced a bit from the rather strange fixation that this man had with their kage and his dog. She had to admit it was kind of funny, but at the same time so many mixed feelings. Was she getting punked? Someone had to be messing with her. Maybe she fell asleep and this was all a rather bizarre dream? Still, even if this man....although now that she looked at him maybe he was a boy...did pass her test. In any case, Amaya, being a co-captain, would more than likely decide to remove or keep any new possible recruits. Megami was just simply trying to keep the wheels going, promote branch numbers. If something clearly was wrong in this case, then it would more than likely be addressed by the person that she answers to. She pinched the bridge of her nose, a headache seeming to have taken over all of a sudden. Megami just took the paper back in her hand, put it in a stack meant to go to other offices for final processing and handed the guy the mask. "Alright, well, thank you for that. Someone will get back with you shortly about your mentorship. Prepare for the long haul towards ANBU. It won't be so easy next time." Megami felt like that was probably one of the weirdest encounters she'd ever had. Certainly not from what she expected when the blonde haired kid with his dog walked up. She waved him off, hoping the rest of the day was uneventful.

[AiT granted/topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And with that, Tsukuro had an in.

"Thank you senpai! Doomo arigatou onegaishimasu!"

He bowed deeply, before standing again and turning to leave. As soon as he was outside and out of sight, he transformed back to his regular old self, taking the mask and stowing it away in a scroll. The disguise would prove to be handy at a later date.

The day was luckily still young, and so Izura took the opportunity to take a break before resuming his fake persona as a new member of the anbu. He smiled. Things were going allllll according to plan. Amaya, if she found him out, would likely be furious. But who was to say she'd find out? After all, the only lead she had was a shoddy snapshot of him in Kirigakure garb.

[Topic Left, and new rank accepted!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back