Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Cabal Announcement (Radio Announcement)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hello everyone. This is this the Tsuchikage Ii Hissori wanting to offer shinobi a rare opportunity, this morning when I received an official letter from the wind country. In this letter we were officially invited to an intervillage examination. I will also be attending for other reasons. However, I will take my time to watch these examinations, anybody who believes they are prepared to take their next step in their sshinobi careers.

Besides the fact it will offer you people a good chance to test yourself against the differently trained shinobi, I believe that shinobi grow the most when they are exploring the world outside of their duties in the village. So please if you have any urge to go, I do say sign up. It will be for your benefit in the long run, I promise.

As for anything else, keep working hard your Tsuchikage, Ii Hissori.”

Topic Entered to give out a Radio Message.

topic left (S-rank 30 Minutes)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back