Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Champ Has Returnth [Requesting Entry]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, I was back at the village after what had felt like a lifetime had passed since I headed out for Tea Country and returned. It was a bittersweet feeling to be home as I had a wonderful time in the foreign nation of Tea basking in their scenery, their foods, their people and it was a breath of fresh air. However, it was time to get back to reality and refocus my attention on bettering the village through teaching at the Academy, working in the Hospital, and in my free time going to the Red Light District and cleaning up the streets the best that I could. Also, I would need to make time with my family to catch-up as I had been away for a long time and I was sure that many of them were worrying about me and how I had performed in Tea unless Lady Hinoka had already told them which was also a possibility.

Regardless, I stood at the entrance of the village and awaited someone to come and let me in. It was obviously me that was standing at the gates, but I had my passport nearby in case someone wished to question who I was. All that I could hope for was that I didn't wait too long to be left back into my home as I did have many things to catch-up on and also stories to tell my friends, colleagues, and family along with simply celebrating the tournament since I left immediately after it concluded for Earth Country to do what I needed to do there with my family.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would not take long before one of the Byakko guards on duty would arrive and allow me to go back into my home and the village. Truly, I was thankful for not having to wait too long as I was tired and ready to go relax with my family before the celebrations that would occur in the coming days for me from the village, my friends, and my family due to winning the World Martial Arts Tournament. It had been a long time since I last was home and I had a lot of things to catch up on and talk to my family about.

[OOC: Per the Travel Rules, I am allowed to automatically enter because nobody posted in the thread within 5 days. Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back