Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Clock Starts Now [Private]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having spent many restless nights awaiting his birthday as it drew closer and closer, Akagi couldn't contain himself about his trip to Soon's Haven, and his trip after that to the Water Country. His excitement had been so great it began to affect his sleep patterns, he had become so anxious in his waiting he had prepared his outfit in advance meet Miu at the Harbor at six o'clock sharp in the afternoon. With his sleep schedule now out of whack, he had stayed up for the majority of the night of his departure two days prior to his birthday, having a celebration with his father around midnight to celebrate his son's upcoming birthday since he wouldn't be in the village to celebrate. Akagi had laid on his mat for the rest of the night, becoming perturbed as the morning approached.

Before dawn broke Akagi had dawned a grey jacket and scarf, along with a backpack and his signature black harem. Each step he made toward the edge of the village gave Akagi a rush of adrenaline and excitement as he was on his way to fulfill his promise he made so long ago. When he met Miu he planned to confess his feelings for her, despite being so young he had a surprisingly deep connection with others, and seeked to deepen his bonds he had made already even further. Once arriving at the gate, Akagi would pass through with no trouble as he had done plenty of times before, making his usual rounds to Soon's haven had become trivial as his father frequently asked him to pick things up with a caravan from a ships haul. However, this day was different, the sky was striped a scarlet red, a faint whistle in the air. Today was eerie, too eerie for Akagi at least.
987bb751415197c46419046b2383c648.png

The overhead clouds dotting the sky prevented the sun from shining through, along with whips and gusts blowing past gave the air a tense feeling. Akagi knew that the meeting was going to be anxiety filled and stressful since Akagi was going to reveal his feelings for Miu, but he knew she must have felt the same way, right? He could only hope as he arrived at the front gates of the bustling city after long days and long nights of walking and restless sleep, where a large architectural structure could be seen towering over nearly every other structure near the center of town. Relaxing his arms behind his head he walked through the gates and went through all the normal procedures someone has to go through when entering or exiting a place with giant walls around it.

As he walked through the bustling streets, Akagi checked inside a local shop of bricks and sandstone about the time to which they informed Akagi it was two hours to six. His palms were clammy and he was sweating, his pits were soaking, and he was definitely a nervous wreck. He didn't even get this nervous before his exam, and he barely passed that. Wiping sweat away from his forehead he wasn't sure of what he was going to do, would he buy flowers? No she won't like that kind of thing! What about a weapon? Why in the world would she want something to hurt people with if you are seeing her after all this time?! His brain was going haywire as he regulated his breathing, calming down. Placing his hands in his pockets, Akagi made his way through the Bazaar and the central portion of town till the smell of fish and fresh water struck a chord with Akagi's nose. He had fallen in love with this town ever since he had been young, its aroma always brought back fond memories of his time spent with Miu, and this was no exception. He casually strolled through alleys and down street ways till he reached the port, ships were departing at the time as he could see ships lifting anchor and deploying sales to trade or fish. His eyes perusing the dock as he laid eyes on a shorter girl with red hair. His heart skipping a beat.

That can't be? His legs moving on there own as he walked down the street past lamps toward a single stretch of concrete and wood that stood above the rest. This was the exact dock they had talked to each other about meeting at, and there was a girl with a striking resemblance to Miu standing on it, on his birthday, nearing the time they are too meet. It appeared as if everything had come together, until the "girl" turned around revealing it was just an older woman who happened to be short that had been going on a walk, Akagi supposed. Walking down the stretch of the dock, Akagi inhaled the smell of the water as it fueled the local economy by being a fresh water bay, it provided plenty of fish for the town to thrive on. While taking the scenery in Akagi would sit down onto the edge, dangling his legs off awaiting the time to approach.
be27f4954ddf3d773c88879b9042888a.jpg

Four hours had gone by, Akagi's face was dull, expressionless, completely devoid of all emotion. He had waited and waited, yet nobody came. He watched ship after ship dock and leave, still nobody came. He had shed a single tear as he began to walk away from the dock, toward where Miu's mother ran a bakery. He had hoped she had just forgotten in the best case scenario, but he couldn't possibly bring himself to think that she would miss this for anything. Each step after another weighed on his heart, he felt empty, and without purpose. His steps heavy by the time he reached the market square, where he went off into an alley on a shortcut only he and Miu knew about. Passing by many staircases that led out into the alley of the area between houses, Akagi planned for the worst, but hoped for the best. His arrival to the bakery cause his heart to stop, as he would usually see a full bakery with people going in and out and buying goods, now not a single person in sight. The building was made of sandstone and wood, a name plate above the double doored entrance reading, "Its just Tsu good!" A quirky name Miu's mother came up with for the pun of the familys name, Tsuji. The building's tone this afternoon was dark, as a storm seemed to be closing in on the city, the shop seemed to be taking on a human's emotions as seen from dull light pouring out of the various windows of the shop from lanterns and lights within.

The day had darkened as Akagi approached the front door, knocking twice, wiping the his face and putting on a fraudulent smile. Hearing a weeping voice, "Its not a good time, we will be closed for a little while. Please go away!" Akagi heard the voice and instantly recognized it, Miu's mother. Trying the door knob on the double door Akagi quickly spoke, "Mrs. Tsuji! It's Akagi! Please let me in! I need to speak with Miu!" With a gasp from inside and a quick set of steps the door was flung open and Akagi was pulled inside by a lightly tanned hand.

The woman had a light red color to her hair with older features, maybe in her late 40's or early 50's. Akagi not paying much mind to her appearance asked the woman straight up, "Where is Miu? I haven't seen her all day, we had planned on meeting at the docks we used to play on as kids." With Akagi's words slipping out, his heart had momentarily filled at the sight of her mother meaning she surely would know where her daughter was. His heart empyting at seeing her tear stained face sniffle before speaking, "Akagi! I am glad too see you. She had been preparing for today for a long time now! I don't remember what happened but she isn't here anymore! It was just a big fiasco and I was hit and now I am just going crazy!"

His voice stern and rugged with a completely serious tone, "Calm down, what do you mean?" His blood began to heat up, as the mother spoke, "I am not sure! It was all a big flash, she was getting ready to leave when a bunch of people out of nowhere stormed the shop and took her! Clenching his right fist as she continued with more detail, "I was defenseless against them, and they got the jump on Miu! I just woke up nearly an hour ago, I looked all around town but she was nowhere to be found." Her voice giving way as she trailed off. His face was no longer emotionless, but instead a look of pure anger as his teeth gritted together, "I don't see just anybody ganging up on Miu and getting away unscathed. They must have been a different breed than the rest."

His heart pounding as he contemplated every possibility before coming to the conclusion that sitting around and thinking was the absolute worst possible thing that he could be doing. Quickly he would let the mother cry onto his shoulder before Akagi would reassure her with a pat on the back, "I will bring her back." With his words he would warp outside the building. His plan was to start from the most scummy parts of town and search from the ground up, he wouldn't stop till he found something. He was more driven than he had ever been in his life. This was his time to prove to himself that he could accomplish what he believed to be right. This was his time to save someone he held dear.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back