Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Comfort of Home

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu never truly had a home after the age of four when her last true home was brutally set on fire by the villagers resulting in the death of her mother. It took several years and several villages to find anything that can be considered home. It seemed that everywhere they went they were not wanted and attacked because of fear of what they were. Now that they moved to Konoha they felt nothing but grateful for everything they have. Karasu opened the door to her home. This was the first time she would have a guest. She never thought this would happen but the Village Hidden in the Leaves has proven to be a blessing in so many ways.

As she opened the door there was a small hallway that greeted them. There were rooms adjacent to the hallway. She took off her sandals before she went inside which was custom in their culture. She turned to Hinata and said “Well this is my home. My dad should be around somewhere.” she called out to her dad. “Dad, I'm home and I brought a guest.” she said happily. A voice from the near distance replied back. “In here dumpling is just making some dinner. We have enough for an army.” her father said all the way from the kitchen. Karasu followed the voice as she motioned Hinata to follow her.

When she entered the kitchen she saw her father in his wheelchair maneuvering around toward the table. Karasu smiled at him then went to give him a hug before turning to Hinata. “This is my dad Nakano Hiro. He has picked up many skills over the years but cooking is by far one of his best.” She turned to her dad. “This is Uchiha Hinata. My new friend. “ she smiled as she did the introductions. “Go ahead and sit down Hinata there is enough to go around.” On the table were various types of fruit along with ramen and meat. Hiro put an extra plate on the table for Hinata and said “Welcome to our humble abode. “

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Lookiing at the home as he was in awe, never having set foot in a home of a family since his village was massacred. Seeing her open the door, he was nervous. stepping inside the small hallway and taking of his shoes which were Geta sandles that were more traditional fashion. Hearing the voice he followed seeing her father. he blushed softly
"Ahh it is a pleasure to meet you Mister Nakano Hiro, my name is Uchiha Hinata"
He said bowing in a traditional way as he fixes his kimono, abit big on him as it was slipping off. having made changes too it before leaving his village in a messy way as so he can grow into it, not having his mother to fix it up for him anymore.

He soon sat down looking at the food, drooling abit as he waited to be allowed to eat.

"It really is a nice home...better then mine by as my mom used to say, I shouldnt be jealous of others and be grateful of what I have, she also taught me how to give tradtional introductions....she was really nice so was my dad"

He said lookign sad as he didnt have years to get over it, still a fresh wound on him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu sat down and motioned to Hinata to sit in the seat close to her. She heard Hinata talk about his home with his mom and dad. She could tell her friend was sad a bit. She understood that feeling when she thought of her own mom. “I’m sure you parents are looking down at you with a proud smile. You come a long way. I know my mom is looking down with me proud. I like to believe that.” she said then her father spoke up. “Yes parents are always proud of the children even if they aren’t here to show it. “ he said in a comforting tone.

Hiro looked at both Hinata and Karasu “Remember that you are not alone even if it feels that way. Karasu you have me and Hinata you have Karasu. I'm not your father Hinata but I understand loss and wouldn't mind being here for you if you need someone to talk to. Both of you experienced loss at a young age. It is hard but don’t let that define you. Who you both are is about the strength that you have to keep going on. I’m really proud that you found each other. Through pain you both can understand each other. But also through strength too because you both have that in you and you will become stronger shinobi for it. Don’t let the darkness of loss be your guide. Let the strength of bonds be what guides you.” he said then looked at the food. “Come you two this food isn’t going to eat itself” he said to lighten the mood.

Karasu laughed and started to fill her plate. She could taste all the flavors of the fruit and scarfed down the barbecue meat and ramen that her father prepared for them. “This is delicious dad.” she said in between bites. She turned to Hinata “I hope you like the food”

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hearing Hiro talk about such a thing made him smile more, now having a friend and someone to talk to if he needed help. looking at the food he smiled as he started to load his plate with food using chopsticks. taking a bite into the meat his eyes started to water and he cried softly, not having such good food in so long time. Eating it happily as he said inbetween bites

"It is so...goo....I never had someting so good in such a long amount of time. He kept eating as to fill his stomach, unsure when the next time he will be able to eat so well. Momentarily forgetting the fact he was homeless, and only been eating cup ramen as part of every single meal as of late. A true treat to him, a cooked meal was something he earned for and missed dearly.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hiro would watch as he saw how hungry Hinata was. He didn’t say anything to the boy not wanting to embarrass him. He understood the situation. He took a few bites of the barbeque meat then offered a drink to Hinata “Would you like a drink Anything you like could be tea or juice. It doesn’t matter” he said then looked at Karasu “I know you want juice since that's your favorite”

Karasu nodded as she sucked a noodle of ramen into her mouth. After it was swallowed, Karasu said “Yes thank you dad” then watched as he turned to roll his wheelchair toward the fridge to get her drink. Karasu turned to Hinata. “So how are you liking the Academy so far and have you learned any new jutsu yet?”

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked up being offered a drink as he swallows what he had in his mouth
"I would like tea Sir" He says politely as he kept on eating, looking towards karasu...blushing as he replied meekly
"I do like it and all, Oh I learned a few fire style justus, and body replacment one....I do need to train with them however....if you like we can train later together and you can show me how to use a sword"
He says blushing as he kept on eating thinking on how cool it would be to use a flaming sword.

"Oh I do wish to researched somethings about the sharingan, I barely know what I am able to do with it, it would be nice to know since it will always be there.....I heard about something called mangekyo sharingan in a book....I want to know more about it."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu would continue to eat with her dad and Hinata. She listened as Hinata mentioned what jutsu he could do. She looked at him with awe. “Very nice, I am able to do some taijutsu techniques to go hand in hand with my sword play but i wouldn’t say i quite mastered it yet. I can do some lightning techniques but there is so much I have to learn before I can get it all down to perfection. I train all the time into the night. You can ask my dad. He is always waiting up for me to get home.” she grinned as she looked at her dad.

Hiro nodded as he took a sip of his tea. “Yes Karasu is very persistent when it comes to training. I give her some tips on her sword techniques. I’m sure she is better than she says.” he chuckled then looked at Hinata. “Do you have a place to stay son?” he asked, hoping he wasn’t being too direct. He was a caring man and knew how it was like to be on his own with nowhere to live.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was in awe as he heard what she can do. Looking down he couldnt help but smile, soon looking at them
"No I don't, I have been staying within the Park...eating ramen with what little money I have"
He says proudly as for being on his own, he been doing well as although it is ragged, his kimono is nicely washed, having washed all his clothes by hand, making sure to take the best care for his kimono overcoat.

Soon looking at karasu
"Oh if you like, you can see the sharingan if you like.....I have no control over it when I am upset or angry...but right now I do"

he closed his eyes and as soon as he did, his eyes were crimson red with a black pupil, a single tomoe around the pupil as well.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu frowned when she heard that Hinata was sleeping in the park. She understood the feeling. She and her father were living outside for the longest time in various areas, always on the move because they were not wanted in any villages. She looked at Hinata and said glow=purple]“Well that does it then. You will stay with us.” [/glow]she grinned then looked to her dad. He nodded at Karasu then looked at Hinata. “Yes son you can live here with us. We have an extra room where we can put you up. “ he smiled at the young boy

Karasu was happy that Hinata was going to stay with them. It was nice to have a friend and now they would be together all the time. Hinata asked Karasu if she wanted to see his sharingan. She had seen it before but nodded anyway. She watched as he closed his eyes then opened them. She saw his eyes turn red and his black pupil with one tomoe close to the pupil. “That’s cool” she said “I imagine it will progress once you get more experience”

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hearing how she thought how it was cool, when he only saw it something he obtained when he lost everything, The epitome of his hatred for bandits. He felt tight in the chest when she said that tho, like something he surpressed, is trying to claw its way out of him.

When he heard the offer to stay with them, his eyes lit up in a way, Giving a nod as he smiled, feeling warm and fuzzy deep down as his sharingan started to spin and a new tomoe is formed right there, now bearing two tomoes as he nods, not noticing himself
"That would be very nice of you sir, I will gladly take you up on that offer"

He says giving a soft smile as it could make someone question if he really is a boy or a girl.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu smiled when Hinata agreed to stay with them. “Yay” she shouted with a big happy grin on her face. "I know you will be very happy here. We are not from the Leaf Village originally. We come from a small village right outside the Lightning Village. Actually my dad is from the Sand Village and he met my mom on a mission. “ she said then looked a bit sad. “The villagers for some reason didn’t like that we had certain abilities so they set fire to our home. My dad and I were able to get out but my mom didn’t make it.”

A tear would run down her face as she thought about her mom. “My dad and I traveled to a lot of villages trying to settle down but it was the same thing everywhere. No one wanted us anywhere and the villagers drove us out. When we got attacked by bandits in the Fire country we were found by some Leaf Shinobi who took us to the Leaf Village. We told our story and it got to the Hokage who allowed us to stay here. So this is our home that has been a blessing. Now it’s your home. It’s a new beginning for all of us.” she said, wiping her tears from her eyes.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hearing her story pulled a few of her heartsrings, someone who he can relate with but despite that he had a sort of darkness in his eyes, seeing her softly cry, he tried to smiles as deep down he wants revenge on all who have hurt her, not just the bandits who took away his family, everything he cared for.

"As i told you....my parents were killed by bandits myself, I know they adopted me and all, I look nothing like them, they arent even uchihas. One night I woke up....noticing no one was around. I decided to go outside only to fine the horror, all of the villagers from where I was were slain, as i ran I soon found my parents corpses.......and I saw the bandits as the fled. No one came to help us, not even during the aftermath. That is when I awoken my sharingan, even then I can remember walking, my feet and arms were covered in the blood of my parents from the pools they were bleeding.....I walked to the leaf there without knowing if I would live....or die........then as you know I ended up entering the academy"

He clenched his fists as his sharingan glowed abit, crying softly as he wipped his own tears, his mind ran rapidly with thoughts of revenge.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hiro put a hand to Karasu’s shoulder and said “We made a new beginning as you said. The leaf Village has become our home and they welcomed us with open arms. Not many places would do that as we know first hand. So I'm thankful everyday I’m here.” Karasu nodded to her dad then looked to Hinata who started to speak. She listened as it was the first time she heard that Hinata’s parents were not Uchiha’s. She felt sadness as she heard Hinata’s story on how he discovered all of the villagers killed including his parents. Another tear rolled down her face as she thought about how hard it must have been for him. She knew that type of suffering.

Noticing his sharingan changed she looked into his eyes and saw the extra tomoe. “Oh your Sharingan has a new tomoe. Maybe when you get emotional is when it develops”

She said then put her arms around Hinata to give him a hug. “I wish you didn’t have to go through that. I promise I won't ever allow you to go through that again and you are not alone. I am here for you.” she said with a determined look on her face.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He was surprised at the new tomoe, shocked as his sharingan soon vanish, the thought of his sharingan getting more powerful the more he suffers, he didnt like that at all.
"Great by that logic...i get stronger the more i suffer"
he starts to tear up as he quivers abit as soon once he was embraced in her arms, a hug something he truly missed, wrapping his arms around her as he starts to cry into her shoulder, unable to hold back as he shakes, hugging her tightly unable to stop.
Feeling her warmth.....the sensation of an embrace of a hug was too much for him,.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hearing Hinata say sarcastically that the more he suffers his Sharingan changes. Karasu held him tight as Hinata cried solidly for a while. She cried with him as she continued to hug him. Hiro looked at the two academy students and rolled his wheelchair around to get closer to them to hug both of them.

“You both have been through so much trauma. I wish I could wipe it all away. I know it doesn’t seem like it but you both will get stronger mentally and physically. It takes time and you both need to heal from the wounds that were inflicted emotionally. It will leave scars but never let what has been done to you create a darkness that you can never get back from. It’s easy to wallow in the pain but remember you both have each other and I am here as well. Through pain you both found each other. Now through friendship you will learn to want to protect and be strong for one another. I wish I had my leg. I am unable to walk on it. I can use crutches but not for long. I still haven’t given up on life. I am grateful for everything I have. I am grateful for both of you.” he said as he continued to hug them both in a great bear hug.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Listening to her father, talking about pain and greif, being hugged by him too, blushing deeply as he calmed down, nodding. still crying softly as he enbraced the idea of relying on others but he couldn't let go of the idea of making the people who destroyed his life pay, make the leader withe in pain and torture. Untill then he can't follow of his dream of becoming hokage.

He breaks away from the hug as he wiped his eyes. Nervous abit as he yawned gently.

"Mister Nakano....I think that is a great outlook....but even tho I now have you and Karasu....I can't forgive the bandits who caused me such pain, I want to make them pay for what they did.....not to say I am not grateful"

He yawns again as he sits back down, for some reason he was unable to stay awake himself, having for once let go, and relax, the rush of relief took him as he fell asleep right in the chair. Looking rather adorable as he slept sitting.

[Exited to be revisited]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hiro listened to Hinata and understood “Yes I understand wanting to get revenge. Believe me I wish i could as well but I’m in no position now to do so. Revenge won’t get your family back. Don’t get yourself so lost in revenge that you forget who you are and the people that care about you.” he said then let it go not trying to give a big lecture to them.

He saw Hinata pass out and looked to Karasu. “Well I guess you should show him to his room. That way he can sleep in a proper bed. “ Karasu nodded and helped get Hinata to his room. She laid him on the bed as she looked at him then yawned herself. She was pretty tired and went to do the dishes before going back to her room and falling asleep. Tomorrow was a new day and who knows what the day would bring.

[Exit to be revisited]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu, Jirou and Kashikoi arrived at the maple town home. It was really dark and she knew her father would be quite worried about her. Her head had a bump on it but other than that she was ok. So she was glad she didn’t have to stop at the hospital. She opened the door quietly. In front of her was the small hallway with doors that were adjacent to the hallway. Karasu walked in and motioned to Jirou and Kashikoi to follow. She walked into the family room area and saw her dad. He was in his wheelchair watching tv. He turned around and said “There you are. I was so worried about you. You must have been training late again I see.” His eyes shifted to Jirou and to Kashikoi. “I see you brought guests.” He smiled at both of them. “Hello I am Nakano Hiro Karasu’s dad. “

Karasu nodded to her father. “Yes I was training and i met Jirou and Kashikoi here. We talked and he walked me home. Then I decided to follow him to where he was going out of worry. Well Jirou doesn’t have a place to stay. He actually saved me from an attack. Him and Kashikoi.” she said petting the wolf pup. “I told them they can stay with us. “ her eyes looked at her father in a pleading way. He smiled and said “You have a good heart which you got from your mother. Of course they can stay. We have an extra room at the end of the hallway. First I suspect that they are hungry. We have some rice balls and ramen I can heat up for you. We have plenty of food to go around. Hinata should be around somewhere. He is also staying with us. “ He wheeled around and started to head to the kitchen. Karasu smiled and looked at Jirou. “I can show you your room while my dad gets the food ready.” she motioned for them to follow her. She walked toward the end of the hallway. At the end was a room. Karasu opened the door. It was a decent size room. Not too big and not too small. There was a bed on the side by the window and a desk in the middle. There was a green rug on the floor. Karasu turned to Jirou. “This is your room. I hope it’s ok. It’s simple but it’s better than on the ground. “ she smiled

[WC: 413]

[Topic Revisted]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou walked with Kashikoi and Karasu back to her home. When Karasu had said that they would be each other's family, Jirou almost broke down. He was visibly moved. It had been so long since he had been a part of a family. He was unsure about exactly how he should act but decided was best to just be himself and honest. Jirou and Kashikoi followed Karasu into the living room where they saw her father. Jirou bowed to her father respectfully and introduced himself, "It is very good to meet you, Nakano Hiro. Karasu has said many very good things about you, sir." Jirou stood up straight again listening while Karasu explained to her father how they had met and waiting for her father to approve the offer she had made. For the next moments Jirou was terrified that her father might just tell him to get lost and that there was no place for him here. Had he let himself have hope too soon? He had to wonder as he looked towards her father. Fortunately for him her father approved and went to prepare food while Karasu started down the hallway to show him where he would be staying.

Jirou now took a few moments to look around. The house was modest but it was starting to feel like home to him. The furnishings were simple but arranged in a way that made the home feel warm and inviting. When Karasu opened the door to show him his room his mouth dropped open when he saw how perfect it was. He never expected anything like this and when she spoke hoping that it was okay Jirou closed his mouth and spoke, "It is beyond 'okay'. I never ever expected something to be so 'perfect'." Jirou was visibly moved and he now broke down falling to his knees and covering his eyes to hide the tears that now fell from his eyes, "I... I never imagined. Is this really my room now?" He was exhausted and the actual bed was calling to him. It was so much better than sleeping on the ground, "Did you really mean that we would be a family now? It... it has been so long." After a few moments Jirou stood up again and added, "Perhaps we should see if your father needs help with the food. I would like to help out if you let me. I... I... thank you for all of this." Jirou could not begin to express just how grateful he was. He felt safe and accepted for the first time since he lost his parents on his sixth birthday.

[WC: 439]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was on his way back to his current place of living, still not so used to it, his face was a mess, dried blood was trailed down his cheeks from his eyes as he seemed ragged, Barely able to stand on his own two feet. Getting closer to home as he was mentally exhausted, his usual kimono overcoat recently mended as he held a bag, close to his chest. With each step his geta sandles making a loud clacking sound on whatever hard service he stepped on. Echoing through the streets as soon he reached Karasu's home, Or his home as well. His stomach growling as he hadn't eaten anything all day. Stepping up and entering the home, as he stepped inside, the concrete floor to remove his sandals made a loud clanking sound, alerting all of his presence. He slowly stepped inside, still hugging the bag as he headed towards the kitchen, stumbling abit as he fell to the ground, only to get himself back up. Not letting go of the bag even once, Looking like a bag from shopping as he bought an item that is a hard choice for him, to replace something he holds dear, not wanting that something to occur any more damage. Soon upon entering the kitchen, He saw Karasu's father, As once he was noticed, anyone can see he has been through alot, not even to wipe away blood before it dried.
Clutching the bag tightly as he sat down at the table, his legs having started to give out on their own.

[WC: 260]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back