Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Dark One has Arrived [Requesting Entrance]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Welcome to the Masquerade"]
My how events have unfolded before her, since her arrival she’d done what she believed best, sending the woman on her way as to protect her from violence as was expected of her. Protecting the populous was above even her own well-being, that’s what becoming an ANBU meant. That being said, the current situation even in her opinion was overkill, herself and Souji with the addition of the recently arrived kage and seemingly one of his guard and to top it all of the kage wanted to fight this criminal to test his mettle which simply didn’t sit well with her. “Whilst I have no doubt in your skills, sir Tsuchikage. This battle can only end one of three ways. You kill him, he kills you and we kill him or you defeat him and send him on his way. “

She would look across to the other two who seemed also to be willing to simply let this happen, none should defy their kage after all. “He has already admitted to being a criminal from before Konoha was destroyed and as an ANBU of the village I cannot simply be happy with your admittance of him to the village, regardless of if you feel he’s earn’t it… However the decision is ultimately yours as I lack the ranks to topple your decision… at this time anyway.” She would turn her back on the group and start to head toward her post. “Have your battle, do what you must but should he be allowed within the walls, I will make it my soul duty to track every one of his movements and the moment he slips up, I will end him before any of you can be there to stop me.” With that she would body flicker up to the top of the gates and perch, simply watching and waiting for any excuse.

[OOC – Feel free to skip over me unless you have need of my delightful voice in your ears :p]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back