Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Desire To Learn [Private Tutor]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun beamed at Ryo’s face, he looked the wooden dummy that stood in front of him, he kept twenty feet between himself and the dummy, he narrowed his eyes, he opened and closed his palm, there was an intensity in the air he was training. He had been revitalized in his training ever since joining the Uchiha clan. To him this meant a new responsibility, the responsibility to uphold his clan’s honor and name. He was apart of a family and he was determined to prove himself to all of them.

Inhaling deeply, he pulled his right arm back, the palm of it was open, pointed at the dummy. He accumulated chakra in his right, heat was irradiating off it. He quickly extended his arm, and with that he released a rushing burst of heat from his hand and at the dummy, as it stuck it seemed as if the moisture had left the wooden dummy. Sighing he wished he had a really sparring partner someone he could actually practice with, a teacher someone who could tell him what he was doing wrong or right. Looking around at the area he was currently practicing in he decided to change locations, he didn’t want anyone to get in the crossfire and get hurt.
He thought about places to go Kitsune park was the first place that came to mind, but he decided against it since they were still preparing for the tournament in the area. He thought more about possible locations he could use, the Academy grounds were out of the question, he wanted an open area that he could train in solitude without interruption, but perhaps he could find someone there willing to teach him some more about the abilities he wanted to master. Maybe the forest of death it was open and large, and it would be safe enough for him to practice jutsu. Maybe somewhere outside the village he thought. Going back to the idea of a teacher, he knew that would be helpful if he was tutored by someone with more experience than him.

He thought about all the Shinobi that could train him, and Tatuso was the only that came to mind. He had been trained in identifying poison, Tatijutsu, and genjutsu he felt it was time that he need to be properly trained in ninjutsu. Not to say he wasn’t but he could use some pointers from an elder. He wondered where he could find the Chuunin but he no place could come to mind, he did recently come back to the village he thought, he thought about the places that he could be staying, maybe he ran around asking if the people of Maple Town if they had seen him, giving the people he approached his description, but it was almost as if he was a brand new face in the village, he wondered why that was if Tatuso was a chuunin surely he must be recognized by some people.

As continued his questioning of people on the street, he had a stroke of luck and happened upon someone who had actually seen him, relieved he that his search was finally at the end he made, he took note of the where the old man was directing him, quickly and respectfully thanking him, he made his way where he was directed. Making his way to the front desk of the apartment he gave the clerk the information he knew of Tatuso, the clerk looked over Ryo, and gave him the directions to the room he would be staying him, nodding he quickly ran off towards the room, quickly making his way to door, he stood in front of it for a moment, taking a deep breath, knocked on the door, he shouted “Hey, I need a teacher!” he continued to bang the door, each one getting strong than the last, he was impatient “Come on, I heard from Yaboi that you helped him out and actually gave some good pointers.” He took his hand from the door, and waited for his response.

WC:679

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sunlight poked through the blinds, striking Tatsuo's face and causing him to slowly drift into consciousness. He looked over to the other side of the bed and noticed that Saito wasn't there and shrugged his shoulders, he was probably off exploring or something. It also meant he could lounge in his bed for a little bit longer without the responsibility of training someone that morning. As he shifted his shoulders in his bed, a huge grin appeared his face. He was truly comfy, as his head sunk back into the pillow and his joints relaxed he let out a deep breath and closed his eyes. And before he knew it there was a bang on the door! Pondering for a moment if he should act like he wasn't here so they'd let him get back to sleep but the interloper had no intention in giving him any relief. Tossing his blanket off of him he threw his feet off the bed, slipping his feet into his DAIKI™ flip flops. Wearing a plain white tee and black gym shorts he lazily made his way to the door. With a click it opened and he stood in front of the eager to train Ryo. "Wha--" he furrowed his brows looking down at the kid who was requesting someone to show him a few things.

"Uh? Sure..?" He recognized him from the forest but had no idea how he tracked him down, the kid must've been following him much like he did his first teacher as well. "Alright kid.. Mind if I brush my teeth first, or is that what you want to learn, resistance to stinky breath?" he said with a quick smirk as he leaned in the door way waiting to see what Ryo had to say.

WC: 297/1500

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked at Tatuso with an unamused look on his face, he could feel the stench of Tatusos breath like a smack to the face, he raised his right hand to pinch the bridge of his nose to spare himself from anymore of the stench, “Yeah you get to that.” He hadn’t expected to see the chuunin in such a state, he expected him to already be training, he wasn’t what he expect, but he was strong, that much was proven when he first met in the forest of death. Hopefully Tatuso can teach him something new that he can use to make him stronger, he waited outside of the room door, tapping his foot impatiently for Tatuso to step out so that they can begin. He looked down at his newly purchased Nindidas, and smirked they sure were comfy. Thinking about Tatuso he thought he looked the type to wear Shurikens, he probably did to spare his money, this hotel he had taken for as a residence didn’t seem like anything grand or special. Ryo moved over to wall opposite of the door and looked at waiting for Tatuso to step out.

WC:193
TWC: 872

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With Ryo's permission Tatsuo walked back into the hotel room and went to brush his teeth, from all the things he saw from Ryo at least he knew he had good taste in shows. Rocking some real fresh Nindidas, if the student had a shoe game that strong, his abilities as a ninja must be pretty good too. It wasn't long before Tatsuo emerged from the door, garbed in your typical Chuunin gear. His headband was tightly wrapped around his head, keeping his hair out of his eyes. While he had every intention of getting some rest today, he had to respect a kid who was willing to track him down for the sole reason of training. Hell, he did it in his youth, might as well pay it forward.

As he stepped out of the room completely he stretched his arms above his head for a bit, leaning forward and letting out a yawn. "So kid, what do you wanna do today?" he said standing back up. He wasn't really sure what Ryo had learned nor what he was capable of yet, and while he liked Ryo he wasn't really sure if he wanted to make this a full time thing. There were certain traits he thought were needed in a student and he wondered if Ryo had them. Overall he seemed like a good kid, but looks can be deceiving. "What do you already know? If you need help with Genjutsu I can't say i'd be of much help, you could probably tell me more about it than I could." he said with a quick grin as he awaited the Uchiha's response.

WC: 571/1500

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the door open Ryo stood up straight and looked at it with a smiling, Tatuso seemed to have taken an eternality while he brushed his teeth, slowly releasing the pinch he held on his nose, Tatsuos fatal breath was gone and he could finally breath easily again. He nodded at Tatsuo as he finished speaking,“No, I’ve already learned a bit about genjutsu, I just haven’t been formally training in ninjutsu. And I thought that you would be able to help me since you seemed really strong when we met in the forest. Maybe we can come up with a signature move for me” he made a large grin at Tatsuo, he looked over Tatuso’s attire and at least now he actually presented himself as a leaf chuunin instead of appearing like a hermit living in the woods. Ryo looked at Tatsuo’s footwear, and shook his head in disappointment at what he saw, he couldn’t believe that anyone any shinobi would wear Shurikens. The only people he would notice

“I know Fire, Scorch, and lightning.” Those were the only jutsu he had under his belt. “Oh, I know like two water jutsu.” Ryo smirked he was finally going to have a tutor this time around, he hasn’t been able to go out on missions due to the tournament taking up all his time. Only now he finally has time to find someone to teach him so that he can further his abilities. Wanting to show off to Tatsuo, Ryo crafted some handseals “Shakuton!” and rose a single hand up in front of him and created a bright ball of flame, “I already have a jutsu in mind. I just need a good name for it.” He quickly released the jutsu, the ball of Fire quickly dissipated, “I can’t keep it up here in a public place it could hurt someone if it accidently touches them. So, what do you think, will you teach ninjutsu?”

WC:324
TWC1,196

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For someone with the Sharingan you'd think he would be quite observant, but Tatsuo was definitely not wearing any Shurikens, but after all the kid was just an academy student his awareness must be low. While Tatsuo usually dressed in the typical Leaf gear if he was out doing stuff with other people, but when he was just by himself what was the point in getting all dressed up for nothing. "A signature move, eh?" he pondered it for a moment and shrugged his shoulders, he still hadn't found one for himself and the kid didn't really seem strong enough to have one just yet but at least it was a place to start. "Well you came to the right guy for Ninjutsu, or at least, I can help you a little bit." he said with a firm nod.

He listened to the different elements Ryo was capable of manipulating, all polar opposites from his own but it would be a good thing for the both of them. Tatsuo had a bit of experience with fire considering Saito used it quite a bit with his shadow jutsu. He watched as Ryo formed some handseals and was about to scold him for doing that in public, but the boy seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders. Extingushing the fireball before it hurt anyone. When asked if he would teach him, Tatsuo nodded and said "Yeah sure, let's get to a less populated area." he said, smiling to an old lady who shook her head at Ryo using Ninjutsu in a crowded street. Tatsuo placed his hands up in the air to prove his innocence. He mouthed a quick sorry to her, before rubbing the back of his neck and trying to push Ryo through the street. "Try not to do that again." he said shaking his head as he lead him to a more secluded part of the village.

It wasn't long until they were on the edge of one the many forests of the village, a large grass field, a small creek bed and some wooden pillars that were nearly torn to shreds after years of shuriken and kunai practice laid. It would be a fine place to train, no one around, quiet, and most of all, open. With this much space Ryo could use such a destructive element without destroying anything around and the water of the nearby creek would provide a great place for him to shoot fireballs without burning up the terrain around him. "Alright.. Ryo, I want to see your biggest fireball, your strongest jutsu, don't hold anything back. Push yourself to your limits, because I can't show you anything if i'm not aware of just how strong you can get." And with his short speech, he crossed his arms and awaited Ryo to strike into action.

WC: 1044/1500

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo rubbed his eyes, he guesses that he mistakenly saw Tatsuo’s footwear as Shuriken’s he was glad he did, to be trained by someone who wore that type of brand would be embarrassing for both him and Tatsuo, smiling when Tatsuo said he found the right trainer for ninjutsu made Ryo smile that he was finally getting a tutor this week. He sighed in relief, but he felt a set of eyes strike him it was the eyes of an old lady that saw him use the a dangerous ninjutsu in a populated area, He looked down in the ground.
He felt embarrassed at the fact that was caught using Jutsu by the elderly woman, he shook his head in disappointment at himself and hurried along with Tatsuo to get away from her, so that he could forget the what he had done, “I won’t do it again, don’t worry.” He trailed behind Tatsuo, well at least he was finally getting that tutor he wished for.

Arriving at their location, he felt relieved to finally be away from those disappointed looking eyes and stretched a bit, he looked at Tatsuo “My strongest Jutsu? You got it!” Ryo got in a firestyle stance, he was ready to show off his strongest jutsu to Tatsu, crafting some handseals, “KANTON!” He inhaled deeply and looked at the open area he was in, nothing or no one to hurt, he could let loose for a bit. He let out breath in the widest area he could find, away from trees and anything else that can catch fire, letting out a large stream of fire.

WC:270
TWC:1466

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo could feel the change in the air as the boy readied his jutsu, maybe it was because he used wood and trees tended to not like fire, but he always felt a bit uncomfortable around a particularly strong flame. The air itself began to heat around the two, his eyes winced to block the heat from heating his vulnerable eyes. The fireball was surely great in size and intensity, at least for someone of his age. And he was glad to see that Ryo had taken measures in avoiding anything, Tatsuo didn't feel like having to build walls around everything to extinguish the flames if he could help it.

Bringing his hands together in a loud clap, he smiled and nodded to Ryo. "Not bad, Ryo. What are they feeding you guys nowadays?" he joked, "I wasn't able to do anything that level until well past Genin level, but here you are doing it without even a headband. Maybe what they say about Uchiha are true, they just learn things a bit faster." he said mostly talking to himself as he walked over to the boy. "But while that was good, it still lacked the control needed to truly.." a smirk appeared on his face. "Bring the heat." With his hands he made a shape in the air that started off thin and widened. "Your fireball was very wide at the base, meaning it was losing a lot of energy right off the bat, by keeping it contained in a smaller area you're able to really focus the energy in that point. At least I guess.. he thought to himself, he wasn't capable of Fire Ninjutsu, but his wood jutsu worked the same way so he had to hope fire did too.

WC: 1339/1500

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo smirked at Tatuso’s words, “I’m not the only student at this level, many of us have been training hard to get really strong, the tournament means a lot to some of us.” He stood up, and paid close attention to Tatsuo “Smaller area to focus on?” Ryo wasn’t one to question someone of obviously superior skill than him, nodding to his words, he made the handseals, and took a short inhale than before, unsure if this way to go about, the moment he felt the chakra heat up in his lungs, he let out a significantly smaller ball of fire at the vast expanse in front of him. But this time the fire appeared to be brighter, maybe Tatsuo was right. At least it didn’t obscure his view.

Standing back up and looking over to Tatsuo, “I feel like I got it, are you teaching me how to control my chakra? I guess that’s key when you use ninjutsu.” Taking a quick breath, “I sure appreciate this. I’m glad I have a shinobi as strong as you to show me how to improve myself.” Ryo placed both of his hands on the back of his head, “Do you have anymore tips?” he reassumed the stance he was using ready for anymore instruction from Tatuso.

WC:215
TWC:1681

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo watched as Ryo made a more controlled fireball, and while definitely more intense it still lacked the wide range of the original attack. It was a useful manipulation of the technique that could serve him well in a real battle, but it wasn't what Tatsuo meant when he said controlling at the base. When Ryo began to question him about chakra he was torn. While it was true, chakra was the main factor behind the use of Ninjutsu, but technique could get you a lot farther than just chakra could. While Tatsuo had abnormally high chakra reserves, nearly one and a half times, to even double of that of his peers. Stamina of all kinds was something he was blessed with, but even if he could fire off a thousand wooden tendrils before really feeling a sweat he knew that was the wrong way to go about advising the boy.

Shaking his head a few times he said "No, no, you misunderstood me. While focusing your chakra into a single point can be powerful, it also tends to make your attacks a lot less accurate. Lot harder to hit someone with a needle than it is a boulder, if you get what I mean?" he said as he walked over to the boy. It was tough teaching him since he really had a limited knowledge of Kanton, all of his abilities were derived from Earth and Water, two elements that shared next to nothing with the blazing fires that Ryo was capable of. But that wouldn't stop him from trying, it would be against everything he stood for to not help the kid out. As he learned from a man he respected a lot, turning away a child in need is the worst thing one can do.

"Your first attack was good, large and wide, good for ensuring solid blows on an opponent and even better at ensuring blows on multiple opponents. However when you originally fired off the ball, it was wild and uncontrolled at the base. I would show you with Wood.. but I don't really think--" he furrowed his brows. "You know what.. here." He rose his hand and without forming a single seal, wooden tendrils appeared from his arms as if he was a tree itself. They twisted and turned as if snakes waiting for Tatsuo's command, with no form or pattern just twisting and wasting time before they seemed ready to strike. "Now.." he said pulling a shuriken from a pocket of his, the silver flashing in the sun as he tossed it off in the distance. Slicing through the air with the familiar sound of cold steel zipping through the skies. It landed a fair distance away from them and the moment it touched the ground, Tatsuo's tendrils sprung into action shooting in every direction striking down at the shuriken which he was using as a makeshift target. All coming close to the general area but not truly hitting their mark. Whilst he could've made them hit had he tried his hardest, it would've taken much more chakra and a lot more luck than if he had formed it right from the first place. "You see? With wood it's a bit more about accuracy, since fire is a wider element in most.. offensive cases. However just like my tendrils wasted all that movement at the beginning it made it much more difficult to fire off the tendrils accurately."

"Now.." he said taking another shuriken and firing it even farther away this time. "When I control them at the base.." he said lifting his arm once more, protruding once again familiar wooden tendrils, however this time instead of twisting and turning at the base and growing as if they were wild flowers coming into bloom, the went straight about the length of his arm before beginning to twist and turn. Giving them a much more solid base. This time all of the tendrils fired off directly onto his target striking the shuriken deep into the earth and creating a larger and more powerful crater than before. While it may have not been the best example given Ryo's drastically different elemental nature, Tatsuo hoped it would give him some sort of an idea of what he meant by controlling your base. "When you have complete control of the beginning of your jutsu it makes finishing it much easier. Kind of like it's harder to throw a ball when your finger slips, ya' know? It's just something you've got to practice. While lots of my stuff seems a bit over the top, it tends to be pretty controlled. Even if I like to look cool every once in a while." he said with smirk.

"But you are right, Chakra is important. Without a good manipulation of it, you can't really do anything, but just by making the fire you proved that you've got somewhat a good control of your chakra flow and while that doesn't say much for some of the more advanced techniques you'll hopefully learn someday as a shinobi with age, it does say a lot about your current capabilities. With are in no way lacking, I hope you don't take anything i'm saying as insult." He awkwardly chuckled as he was offered such prestigious praise from Ryo, it was still weird that he was now training soon-to-be shinobi. When what felt like just yesterday he was walking these own streets wearing a scarf as a headband and declaring that he would become a powerful Jonin some day. Maybe he really was on his way to that, it brought a very gentle smile to his face as he was flushed with another wave of nostalgia. A common occurrence since his return to the Leaf and nothing made him happier to see the village he called his home to be inhabited with such motivated and skilled children. When requested some more tips Tatsuo pursed his lips and thought for a moment.

He's sure not going to like this one. He thought to himself as he took a seat on the ground under him, crossing his legs and placing his hands on each knee to support his back and keep him upright. "While this may not be for everyone and maybe it won't do you any good. I feel like the best way to learn things.. is to well think about them first. You won't get anywhere without practice, but without imagining what you're doing first you may do it wrong. And while I was never really good at school or anything, hell, growing up I wasn't even good at being a Ninja. It wasn't until recently that I started to think I was even worthy of giving anyone advice, but before i've done any move, I'd think about it. I really got to know my chakra and what it was capable of. You see i've got a special chakra that most people don't have access to. I think for years it really hindered my ability to do ninjutsu because no one knew about it really. When I was your age.. I couldn't even perform a simple transformation jutsu, much less a wooden tendril. I believe it's because no one tried to teach me. They tried to show me, they tried to just.. you know, focus my chakra and just hope something happened but that didn't work for me. It wasn't until I was in a situation where I wasn't really in control that it just came out, saving my life and another's. I don't think you need anything too drastic to happen as you clearly have mastery over your jutsu, but I would like for you to just think about your chakra a bit. Why do you think it comes out as fire? Instead of say, wood, or wind?"

Introspectively, Tatsuo was wondering what the hell he was saying, when did he become so 'wise'. He almost shuddered at the fact of being called it. He grew up as a pretty.. well slow kid. He never was dumb, he always found himself clever but he was never great at putting things into words. But as he grew older he saw himself thinking a lot more than he was saying. It helped him understand things around him and at points, show him just how wrong he could be. But today, he felt right, something inside him told him he was guiding this kid on the right path. The path of a Blazing Spirit, a path that Tatsuo was proud to walk each and every day and no matter what path Ryo decided to take with his life, he would hope that this little out of the blue training shift would leave a mark on the boy and truly guide his ninja way.

WC: 2809/1500

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back