Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Dread Lord meets the Undying [Senju]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took considerable effort, but finally, the new Senju Compound was done. Compared to the older one, the new Senju Ground was way more modest, both in scale and prestige. They were living in a foreign land, much of their fame was lost. The time to regain what was lost was now beginning. Most of the adults were now fully integrated into Tsuchigakure's society. The ninjas had been assimilated into Stone's shinobi forces, the civilians were now part of Tsuchi's producting civilian population. They were earning their keep, but as any Senju would, they wanted more. The current Compound was nothing but a few houses banded together, surrounded by a, waist tall, bush wall that served as a wall. Two guards were stationed at wall's single entrance and a few more constantly patrolled to Compound to maintain security for those few that never left their homes. The ground was fully covered in grass and small trees had been planted all around. The houses were made of wood and were simply decorated with leaf motifs. The old Overlord's house was easily identified by outsiders, both for its sheer size and magnificence, but Kazuki's current home was pretty much like the others. The only exception to that rule was the door. The entrance to the Overlord's house had the Senju banner carved on it. A bleeding tree stabbed by a sword.

Their leader was usually not at home most of the times. He was constantly traveling around, building up forces so they could return to their ancestral home. He still had plans of expanding their current compound to something more akin to the Senju's real worth. Perhaps even establish a permanent Senju presence in Tsuchigakure. But that was all secondary compared to his true goal. Reclaiming Konohagakure. However, today, the Silvery Haired Man was inside the Compound. He was not resting, he was not being idle. He was searching for someone. He sought to find a Senju that was closely related to him. Tadao had never reached Stone. But his sons did. The White Wolf was very grateful that his uncle had provided for him while he was growing up, effectively becoming a father figure in his life. He was no ready to do the same for Tadao's kids. They were cousins. He would help them out. But first, he had to have a chat with them.

Senju Akihiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I had recently arrived in the Stone Village and was still getting acclimated to my new surroundings. I had done some exploring in the village and even took on my first mission but I still did not feel like I was home. The situation was not helped by the fact that I still had no idea where my father and brother were. I went through my daily duties but my mind was rarely on what I was doing.

I had just returned to the Senju compound after helping the people in the Peal Tenements with their medical needs all day. That was the only thing that made me feel useful and took my mind off of everything else. I walked by the Overlords house, as I did every day, and hoped to see him to ask about my father. Like every day before, there was no sign of him. I gave a slight sigh and went on about my way to go home. As I walked and rounded the corner, I felt a strangely familiar chakra. Once I made the turn, I saw the back of the Overlord standing in my doorway.

In my excitement, I yelled out, "Kazuki!" Realizing the inappropriateness of my comment I quickly said, "I...I'm sorry Kazuki-sama. I'm just excited to see you here." I gave a deep respectful bow and I had the biggest smile across my face that would just not go away. As I rose back up, I quickly added, "Have you heard from my father or Ryuu? Anything at all?" I waited with great anticipation to hear his answer.

MFT

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It is easy to find someone if they willingly come to you. That was the case with Senju Akihiro. Kazuki was searching for him, and coincidently, so was the boy. The Overlord of the Senju clan did not have many living relatives, Akihiro, his brother, Tadao and Natsuru were all that he had left. Of those four, only one was certain to be alive, the one in front of him. The other three were missing and possibly dead. The younger Senju had one large smile planted on his face, however, White Wolf's words would probably cast it away soon enough. "Cousin, there is no need for formalities with me. We are family, and family always comes first for me, even within our hierarchy. There may be those, even within our clan, that may demand honorifics even from their own family members, but I am not one of them. I have never used them before and I surely won't force anyone to use them with me." the Silvery Haired Man calmly stated with serene expression. "Come on, give your cousin a welcoming hug." Reaper added as he opened up his arms.

"Unfortunately I don't have good news to share. Their whereabouts is still unknown. Partly, that is the reason why I was looking for you. First I want to know how are you? If you need anything me? Your well being is important. The second reason is about me going out of Tsuchigakure, both to search clues about your father, your brother and my sister and also start working on recapturing Leaf. While I am away, the Senju will need guidance from someone. I want you to lead them while I am away." the former Sennin would declare. It was quite announcement, hard to digest, but Akihiro was no longer a kid. He had to have to stomach to handle it. The Senju did not tolerate weakness, they were constantly being tested.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back