Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Dream of Endings

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes pulsed, blood flowing back to it as he tried to open them, with difficulty doing such. He slammed his hand down, grabbed a disgustingly cold and sticky substance. He tried to move his head, but something stuck to his neck, allowing him only little room for action. He stared at his right hand, and saw a pure white substance grab him, which looked like pure liquid crystal, hanging perfectly in mid air. He looked to his left hand, which was free from the sticky crystal, but he wasn't proficient in that hand, which he cursed. He asked "What is going on here...?" His answer was discovered quickly, as a spider leaped onto the web, which got Gasu to squeal like a piglet, a high pitched scream he tried to hold back. By the Sage of Six! That monstrosity was HUGE! The Devil crawled up to him, looking him over like a treat, smiling as the brood mother's head melted into shell, then split open, showering a pitch black liquid high into the air, twisting like a tornado. Gasu watched in horror and pain as the daemon took a shape that he never thought was imaginable, a human girl who's waist turned into the spider broodmother. The monarch climbed her crystal web, looking over the prize she had found. She poked his flesh, which made Gasu moan in disgust and horror. He hated this, he felt so useless, so vulnerable... so entitled. He thought about himself then, what had he done that is so great? Why did he deserve the ability to be awesome like his clan? How did he become a ninja anyways, just because he could use chakra? It made him think, but he didn't have time for that, as the Spider snarled out a fowl language that burned like her poisons upon his ears, "Your to tough, you must be softened... Or will you return as one of my children?" as he fell into the darkness below the web.

Gasu's eyes creaked open, another bad situation he assumed, but he got up with little strain and issue. How did he survive? Your a ninja retard, your tough. He sighed, as he looked around, and then opened his mouth as his jaw couldn't close for the scene. The ground held golden grass, swaying with the light breeze as a single giant tree went miles into the sky, red sap spires that leaked from its form had crystallized into crimson amber connected the wound to the ground, for more support to the One Eyed God. He looked around, and then saw at the spire stood a man, with glowing blood red eyes. He didn't dare make eye contact, as he walked away to another red spire, which lead to him touching it. The crystal spire turned hollow, engulfing Gasu as the land increased into a massive kingdom in the sky, with a glorious castle staying in the center, letting all bask in its glory. The scene was breath taking, and Gasu just couldn't believe this was real! He stepped into the paved roads, where thousands of people were wandering the streets, going to day to day things, jobs, markets, the works. He laughed as he wandered for hours, meeting so many kind and caring people, even a few ninja who helped others. But, then he got curious about the castle....

Gasu swayed happily side to side, up beat music playing, even if about blood and battles it sounded nice, sweet or fluid to him if not all. He made a quick stop by a market, selling robes and trying one on. It fit rather nicely! He continued on his walk, about a mile to the castle to go. The kingdom was perfect in every possible way, nothing seemed to be horrible! The guards are the gates were joyfully playing cards, and smiled to Gasu as he walked up. The two men wore different colors, one red and the other light blue. The red man said, "I do say, I think he wishes to go in... shall you please assist him my friend?" The Blue man nodded saying "It would be my pleasure my friend! Welcome to the kingdom..." as Gasu walked through the opening gates, he smiled when he heard the final words... his clan's birthright... "Of the Ryuujin..." Gasu marched to the king's room, where servants and knights all stood kneeling before a man wearing golden armor. He shined like a second star, everything slowing in his presence as it took so much effort to process what little you could see of him. The man twisted, looking to Gasu, as his eyes flashed blood red... and the room turned pitch black.

The room filled with a tsunami of darkness and evil, murdering and crushing all in the room expect Gasu and the King. The golden Emperor took great strides, and then loomed over Gasu with a foot and half extra height over him. The man was covered in darkness now, a fallen angel which brought only the cold sorrow with him. The man opened his palm, offering a hand to Gasu and said, "...My child, please listen to me for once in your life..." as his voice boomed the entire world shook, the outside world was melting as if the star the King used to be exploded and the darkness began filling the void. Gasu looked to the king, as he said, "What..?" The King replied with, "My name is Daiyakābon, do you remember me now?" Gasu's eyes pulsed, again, as he saw the large spider rise from the King's shadow. She blinked, and giggled as the spider armor turned white and exploded. She stood next to the king, as a being of pure white compared to his pitch black. They both spoke in unison, "Gasu... Its been a long time... but this is not the time.." Kigen spoke by herself, "Reality needs you... This dream may be paradise, but what is life..." As Daiyakābon finished, "Without pain and sorrow? They build your dreams from its foundation... from the evil that you sleep and stay deep in will only leap to the fruits of love and life..." Gasu looked to both of them, white with blue eyes, and black with red eyes, they were figures common in dreams, but they spoke a truth didn't they? Gasu looked at his options, remembering the people he met... the experiences he had with them. Koa, the light sage, she had given him the curse he desired to gain power, which lead to him meeting Akkuma and Kurayo, boy that was fun. Kurayo the drunk ANBU of darkness, he was scared shit less by that guy but he wanted to be like him, someone to respect but someone you could have fun with when you knew him. Reishii, oh lord her! That energetic hyper active psycho was funny, he never could tell if she could spontaneously burst into flames though. Souji, the ANBU he remembered from his one encounter, he was serious, but he seemed tricky to Gasu, like he knew what to test and where to probe to get what he wants. Were they his family now... or was this dream? He would never meet everyone, and people may hate him... but he had to wake up. He looked to his parents, as he shed a tear about hearing their voices again. He grabbed his father's hand, and his mother's. He walked to the throne that still stood there, where he sat, and he whispered to the air as he fell back into the web, standing on it this time. He walked forward, his eyes sharpening, he was here once, he could travel it once more! He leaped, dancing along the web, as he entered the source of the light for the crystal. He looked back, but walked into the light... his final words speaking... "I will always love you..." as the world shattered around him, his tear dripping and forming a bridge to his reality, where through his sorrow he re-entered his form.

His eyes opened, blood red light pouring from them, as he looked up to a small mirror on the wall. He weakly and slothfully got up, tears still in his eyes, as he looked to the mirror... and his blood red eyes of the sharingan.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back