Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Earth Quakes [Contract Search]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was out, of the village but not out of the terrifying danger that came with becoming a Missing Shinobi. However he did buy himself time managing to get away from the outskirts of Konoha. By destroying the club and getting past the gates undetected no one would truly know where he was. However it would go without saying that they would have trouble figuring out that Yuuto went missing.

They had a shortage of skilled Anbu and due to the circumstances of his disappearance some may assume a battle took place. However he still needed to change himself and become a new warrior all together. By using his Chimera Gene he could do a numerous amount of feats with his DNA. He had the ability to replace one feature of his DNA with others. He had planned on making changes for a long time but he only needed the timing to match up. This would be no better chance than now.

Yuuto's plan was in motion, it had been for a long time. Well before anyone knew any better. He would have to stick to a masked identity for now. It would allow him chances to maneuver himself until he had enough time to gain new skills.

He knew that there was a section in the canyon close to the forest that served home to the Cragbadger. It was as the name implied a badger that lived in the crags. This particular badger had been one on Yuuto's dossier which would prove there was little time to operate in the Fire Country.

-----

The Cragbadger roamed the grasslands close to its home. The creature was like a ferret but its body held protruding rocks. They were earth elemental beasts that spent their day thriving on a hunt for snake creatures and food for their young. Yuuto could relate at the time, it would even make him laugh.

The warrior stealthed himself hiding from the badger. He had to brace himself because he was about to do something incredibly stupid. Yuuto started by activating his Molecular Displacement Style [Hastened Steps]. His molecules began to vibrate at a higher rate increasing his ability to move quicker.

He was still in stealth so he knew that he was safe, and the beast still none the wiser. Next he casted Harmonization a quiet sound jutsu that set up the field for some bigger game. When he casted a sound jutsu the jutsu would gain an additional ability based on the pitch of its ping, making it even more deadly.

Raw chakra began to form in Yuuto's hand, the power of screeching sound rippling through the jutsu. A shuriken blade of Wind would surround the sound orb, before breaking apart into four singular wind kunai that disappeared from view. Their timer would release around the next 20 seconds.

Yuuto began to form many handseals, sound chakra pumping around him each sign. He amassed enough power before he cupped his hands and whispered. This whisper would began as a murmur until it caught enough sound to release. He had laced his words with the Final Chime Ninjutsu that would release in another 20 seconds.

He paused for a second, analyzing his reserves. He quickly bit his finger and formed the frog Kanji out of his own blood. He summoned Akukaeru the wandering Monk Frog, who came from a bloody past.

The frog came from a ripple in space, wielding his oak staff and his hand already greased for battle. "I came as soon as I got the call. What do you need Yuuto."

The warrior put a finger over his mask. Wind chakra swirling around his body. "Shh, my name in public is Lan. Please refer to me as such and spread the word. I need your help taking down this badger as we've been talking I've begun casting my next jutsu. Pin him down in the next 10 seconds, thats when we make our move." Yuuto had summoned the Ambiance of the Forbidden, in the form of dragons made out of the screeching seasonal wind. He blasted apart the sound dragon into 16 pieces. Yuuto began kicking those pieces into thin air, they would reappear in another 10 seconds. Then he charged up his reserves, summoning a giant orb of chakra. Yuuto imbued his orb with sound but focused on pure power collecting as much chakra as he could muster. He tripled the size of the orb grunting at the sheer pressure. He fired this jutsu off into the distance only for it to disperse like a misfire.

Aku looked on in curiosity as his compatriot was basically firing off two big jutsu only to have them disperse before they made it. Regardless it was his time to move. The Frog began to channel his Senjutsu, coming in tune with the natural energy of the canyon. He inhaled and then exhaled his body growing 8 times the size of Yuuto's. He was on equal footing with the Cragbadger, and the beast instantly sensed the new threat. The two animals began encircling each other, Aku twirled the staff that grew with him, resembling a tree now. It was then that out of nowhere, loud erupting pings began to go off from all around the badger.

Each of the wind Kunai struck the badgers earthen skin with the combined force of 48 small bursts. The raw Sound Orb crashed onto the badgers back four times , cracking its skin while numerous pings rang from the Harmonization. Then his Ambiance of the Forbidden rained from above causing massive trauma to the beast as it helplessly tried to get away.

Make no mistake the creature intelligently tried to swap places with Rock clones but Yuuto's multi hit jutsu were just to expansive and covered far too much ground. The clones and the creature just continued to get blasted making the wanderer feel a type of way. As if he was just maybe overdoing things a tad much. He had burned through his chakra for this assault but this was his style of fighting.

His Final Chime began to Ring on all the pitches, causing a mortal wound on the badger. His words ripping the beasts organs apart and still this suffering wasn't over. Yuuto quickdrew Hikudori, the blue armor of the puppet turned into a knightly visage. He sent his puppet forward putting up his left arm that held a ghastly arm cannon. This cannon had different settings, currently it was on the Vapor Canon. The puppet blasted a torrential vortex into the side of the Earthen creature which was unconcious at this point. It received four blast that ripped through its body.

The monk Frog bowed to the creature. "I apologize for your poor death. May you know peace in the aether. <He eyes Yuuto> You should pay respects to the creature. Whether it bore harm on its instincts or not you bombarded that creature from the shadows like a true Shinobi, but don't you see the problem in that?" Yuuto said nothing to Akukaeru, after he was masked so there wasn't much for the Frog to gauge per emotions.

Everything I do is for a purpose. Aye a selfish one but for a purpose. However I can pray for its spiritDear spirits of Gaia who this creature served. Watch over this creature in death as it looked over the earth in life. Yuuto drilled his hand into the creature channeling his chakra through it. His Life Drain activated, kick starting the assimilation process. He could feel the power of the earth flowing into his body as he absorbed the badger's chakra coil. While gaining power was fine there is a limit.

He had to choose a power to leave behind, something that would be replaced. This was the price of evolution.

WC:1303

[Searching For Contract 2]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi rolled, but never posted for you so here I am. Unfortunately, you didn't find anything this time around. You may search again in two months!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back