Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Eleventh Hour [Event/Private/Council-Moderated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:
This is an event thread managed by Council, therefore Battle Mod requests are not allowed.

Only Shinrya Kitsune has been invited to participate in this thread.

If anyone else wish to join the thread, they must PM a member of Council requesting permission, and provide a reason why they believe they would be able to:
-Know of this meeting.
-Manage to get into the meeting.

A warning to all, your request to join the thread is most likely going to be rejected.

IC:
A%20photo%20of%20the%20hearing%20room%20dais.jpg

Today, council was reconvening. They had given their candidates more than enough time to show their worth, and if the candidates did not want to prove to the council that they wanted the role of Raikage through their actions, then that was their prerogative.

For this important meeting, council had opted for this particular. It was hidden deep within the Torre Celeste, ensuring that the meeting would be held behind closed doors, behind closed doors, behind closed doors. Only the loyalest ANBU hand-picked and had sworn absolute secrecy were providing the multiple layers of security.

Anyone unauthorized to enter the chamber would have a very hard time coming in.

The chamber itself was designed to include some natural light to come in, reflected all the way from the top of the tower down. A large semi-circle table/desk took up most of the space, and in front of it was a desk with a number of chairs, for whoever it is that council wanted to interview… or interrogate, depending on the situation. Although the latter was rarely done by council themselves, if ever. After all, aside from this very particular situation, most members of council had very little dealings would Shinobi.

Although a number of chairs for interviewees were prepared, today only one would be invited.

9p7egvd.png
[lb][/lb]
Suigetsu Suiko[lb][/lb]
Water and Sewer​
B6b597T.png
[lb][/lb]
Uehashi Yori[lb][/lb]
Non-Shinobi Education​
vlHo1Dm.png
[lb][/lb]
Higa Sei[lb][/lb]
Market, Supply, and Logistics Director (Trade)​
QBHBLO3.png
[lb][/lb]
Toyama Miki[lb][/lb]
Planning and Zoning Director​
hA3bLO5.png
[lb][/lb]
Yosenku Mishokuni[lb][/lb]
Head of Non-Shinobi Judicial​
eo1MdJG.png
[lb][/lb]
Suigetsu Suigi[lb][/lb]
Fire Department​
2k92TGA.png
[lb][/lb]
Momii Shinpei[lb][/lb]
Head of Public Broadcasting and Communications​
5DOWKtS.png
[lb][/lb]
Kyouzou Houjyou[lb][/lb]
Head of Mining Operations​
qLDYjdW.png
[lb][/lb]
Ryuunosuke Kadu[lb][/lb]
Agriculture​
9eosP9b.png
[lb][/lb]
Tobu "Chuu Chuu" Chokichi[lb][/lb]
Public Transportation​
2ggRTco.png
[lb][/lb]
Moto Shihi[lb][/lb]
Non-Shinobi Police​

[tbody]
<i>​
</i>

[/tbody]

All eleven members of council was present today. Once again, they had taken time off of their respective roles to attend today’s meeting. There was still a few minutes before their selected Raikage candidate should be arriving, and some of the council members were growing a bit restless. It was after all, a trying time for Kumogakure. The village had been without a figurehead for a while, and even the Sennins had too disappeared.

Investigations had yet to turn up any evidence of any sort that could help determine what was going on, and chaos was looming ahead. Finally, one spoke.

2ggRTco.png

Moto Shihi
Non-Shinobi Police​

”It is my duty to ask everyone this once again, for one final time. Are we sure this is the right choice? We are putting a criminal into the most powerful seat of all of Kumogakure, and to be frank, possibly all of Lightning Country.”

9eosP9b.png

Tobu "Chuu Chuu" Chokichi
Public Transportation​

Chokichi shook his head. ”You young ones, all you can think about is saving face. Stop thinking for just yourself, and consider what is best for everyone.”

2ggRTco.png

Moto Shihi
Non-Shinobi Police​

Shihi slammed his hands onto the table as he stood up angrily from his chair. It was one of the few times the normally refined Shihi ever got truly angry. ”It’s about upholding the law! We are seriously infracting it with our decision. Don’t you get it? We, all eleven of us here, will be responsible for whatever comes from this decision.”

2k92TGA.png

Momii Shinpei

”We’ve talked about this!” exclaimed Shinpei, as he too stood from his seat. Although for Shinpei, this was not exactly a surprising outburst, given his rather brash nature. ”We, as council, have the right to absolve Kitsune of all her crimes -” A quick glance at Yosenku Mishokuni, the Head of Non-Shinobi Judicial, who gave a curt yet polite nod, affirmed the statement. ”Whether real, alleged, or imaginary. That would give -”

9p7egvd.png

Suigetsu Suiko
Water and Sewer​

”Enough, the both of you.” That, was Suigetsu Suiko. With one utterance, she had stopped all manners of conversation going on, directing all attention at herself. ”Sit down.”

Shinpei looked like he wanted to protest, but after seeing from the corner of his eyes Shihi promptly yet gracefully taking his seat again, decided to follow suit.

With all arguments having ended then and there, Suiko letted out a sigh. ”Any opinions must be voiced in meetings prior to today. We have made our decision together collectively, and that is what we will follow.”

Suiko’s declaration was followed by nods by most members of council, and eventually, even Shihi gave his nod of approval as well.

With that, all eleven council members turned towards the chamber doors, awaiting the arrival of Shinrya Kitsune.

OOC:
Shinrya Kitsune once entered, would be greeted by everyone and asked to take a seat.

Once she has taken a seat, council will begin their speech. Shinrya Kitsune will respond to questions as set out, and she may ask questions as she likes. Council will do the same, and this will go back and forth until the thread is completed.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had received a letter marked for her eyes only. She wasn’t quite used to receiving those, so she regarded it with suspicion at first. After some internal deliberation, she opened the envelope only to find a piece of paper sitting inside. It would appear from the letter that it was a summons for another meeting with the council. Guess my actions while carrying around this thing wasn’t all bad. she decided as she grabbed the scroll from the table next to her and slid it into her inner pocket. Or maybe it was and they want to apply punishments.

Regardless, it was time to face the music, and face it she would. Kitsune made her way out of her mansion and headed towards the Torre Celeste, invitation safely tucked away in her inner pocket. The trip itself wasn’t exactly eventful, but she made it to the tower in a relatively short amount of time. After a short exchange of words with the receptionist, she was informed that the meeting would be held in one of the subterranean conference rooms, very unlike the last one, and knowing that she made her way there, entering the room with the kind of grace you’d expect from a leader.

Once inside the room, she’d sit down in the center chair at the table as requested and regard the councillors. ”It’s a pleasure to see you all again.” she said in a soft voice ”Thank you for having me.” she added, waiting for them to speak to find out what was actually the reason for her being there. The letter had only indicated that they wanted to see her, and that no one else would be allowed in.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stern looks all around, the council members nonetheless nodded in an amiable enough manner that implied a certain lack of hostility towards Kitsune all around. Sitting in the very center of the semi-circular desk was Suigetsu Suiko, who was the one who greeted Kitsune, and for all intents and purposes seemed to be the spokeswoman for the entire Council. On her left, Kitsune's right, in order was Uehashi Yori, Higa Sei, Toyama Miki, Yosenku Mishokuni, and Suigetsu Suigi. On Suiko's right, in order was Momii Shinpei, Kyouzou Houjyou, Ryuunosuke Kadu, Tobu Chokichi, and finally Moto Shihi. Every single council member had two ANBU standing guard behind them, and there were two ANBU standing guard on either side of the chamber doors.

9p7egvd.png

Suigetsu Suiko
Water and Sewer​

Suiko spoke first, looking at Kitsune directly as Suiko addressed Kitsune. "We welcome you, Shinrya Kitsune, today to this meeting for two important matters. The selection of the 11th Raikage of Kumogakure, and your criminal record." Firm, and to the point. "On the matter of the selection of the 11th Raikage. We have reviewed the activities of yourself, and Kobayashi Hiroshi. How we came to this conclusion, you do not need to know. However, we have made the decision that should you accept, Shinrya Kitsune, you will be the 11th Raikage of Kumogakure."

Suiko was firm, and one could call strict, but she was not without reason. She had paused for a moment to let the news sink in, before continuing. "Prior to your coronation, your criminal record will also be wiped clean. Your Raikage-ship will therefore not be challengable from a legal standpoint. However, I am warning you now. Your actions, real or otherwise, have nonetheless caused a rift within the Shinobi community. Any further action on your part as Raikage that may be seen as criminal in nature, would not be a good idea." The last bit there, was the only thing that seemed more open-ended, and most unlike how Suiko would communicate. It was a message that Shinrya Kitsune would have to decipher herself.

2k92TGA.png

Momii Shinpei

"From a media standpoint, we can spin the story. It is the same one you yourself told. You risked breaking the law to do your job, and you were right to do so. We can spin this desire for benevolence to be a product of your... more tainted past. You have grown and learn, and now with your knowledge of what's right and what's wrong, you are training a new generation of Shinobi to know exactly just that. The next generation of Shinobi will be the best one we have yet." Shinpei gave what seemed to be a cross between a chuckle and a cough, which was immediately met with a very quick, almost imperceptible glare from Suiko. "Not only that, but the story we will run would preferably include some... additional contributions of yours."

5DOWKtS.png

Kyouzou Houjyou
Head of Mining Operations​

"Yes... after all, as nobility, and soon to be in command of a large swath of Lightning Country, don't you think it would be of benefit to all if you were to be able to increase stipends to the various industries that supports this great nation? Agriculture, trade, city development, public transportation, and of course... mining. I think all of us here, including you, want to move towards a future where Shinobi and common-folk alike are all that more integrated, would you not agree?" Houjyou had a slightly sly smile as he finished his speech, and there were murmurs of agreement from some of the other council members. "I am sure it is fully within your powers to support this stipend from... means of your own prerogative, surely? It would definitely make it easier to spin your story for the media of course... ensuring Shinobi and non-Shinobi alike will support your Raikage-ship." It seemed like Council had thought long and hard about their decision, and had decided that at the end of the day, the decision to make Shinrya Kitsune the next Raikage was one that had considered every single factor under the sun.

9p7egvd.png

Suigetsu Suiko
Water and Sewer​

"To sum it up, should you choose to accept the position of the 11th Raikage, we will effect the erasure of your criminal history, provided you do as we requested. What is your answer?"

With that, Council was silent. Every one of the eleven turned to face Kitsune, awaiting her answer.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune folded her hands on the table and listened to the councilors speak. So, they had opted to make her Raikage it seemed. And would wipe her record clean, not that there was really anything to wipe there as she had served her punishment. But if they were willing to go that far, it showed they had probably not come to the decision lightly. It was interesting to Kitsune that they’d already come up with ideas on how to spin things to make it seem for the better that she’d been picked for the task of getting the village back on track again after the massive disappearances.

”It would seem you have all put a lot of thought into this.” she started and leaned back in the chair she was sitting in, putting one leg on top of the other ”Even prepared the media spin on things. I’m impressed, I must say.” she said and paused, looking at each of the councilors ”However, I think you’re forgetting one important detail here. I’m already in control of a large swathe of the country. Two entire provinces to be precise. For years I’ve been ensuring an economic upturn in the country thanks to importing goods from Sunagakure”

She leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table, hands still folded ”Now I’m not opposed to increasing funding to the mentioned areas. I’ve even done city development on the other side of the fence, so to speak, through privately funded construction.” she continued ”It’s of course my intent to keep doing these things, for the betterment of the village. With the added authority I’d have from accepting your proposal, there’d definitely be grounds for me to transfer funds to various areas that are in dire need of them.” she added, placing her hands on the table again.

”In short, I’ll accept the title, the office, and the responsibilities of it.” she finally said, folding her hands once more and looking at each of them. Of course she wasn’t going to be their puppet, she had her own plans. But for now she’d play along, give them what they wanted, and in turn get the village back to full speed again.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
QBHBLO3.png

Toyama Miki

"That's great to hear!" Exclaimed Miki, giving Kitsune what seemed to be a truly genuine smile. "If everything goes well, sounds like you might be seeing some of us more often from now on, Shinrya Kitsune-san." She suggested enthusiastically, seeming to be truly happy at the prospect of a Raikage who can do more for all of her charge, rather than just focusing more so on the Shinobis.
qLDYjdW.png
[lb][/lb]
Ryuunosuke Kadu[lb][/lb]
Agriculture​

"Yes, I agree. I am definitely very happy about this." spoke Kadu, who had leaned forward against the desk, nodding in agreement. Of all the fields being represented here, his field in particular would most likely benefit the most from any sort of stipend after all. The others too seemed to be in agreement, even Higa Sei, whose history with Kitsune caused her to not be as welcoming of Kitsune as some of the other council members. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, in theory everyone in Council just had the best interests of all citizens, Shinobi and non-Shinobi alike at heart. If they were indeed as professional as they are believed to be, then they would be able to separate personal and professional matters.

9p7egvd.png

Suigetsu Suiko
Water and Sewer​

"Alright, if there are no more opinions." Began Suiko, interjecting even though others might still have had more to say. "I think it is time."

With a snap of her fingers, one of the two ANBU guards behind her disappeared and reappeared in front of Kitsune with a scroll in hand. The ANBU held it up towards Kitsune, clearly suggesting Kitsune to take it. "This is just a standard scroll, we would like you to sign it at the bottom and once that's done... you will be officially recognized as the 11th Raikage of Kumogakure. Once you have signed it, please return the scroll to the ANBU standing in front of you. He will set off the necessary sequences of events to ensure that everything will be taken care of the moment you step out of this room."

OOC:
The scroll contains the standard list of duties required of a Raikage, and throughout it, there is all the information necessary to recognize Shinrya Kitsune as the 11th Raikage, all information on council-Raikage relationships, and other relevant information.

It, however, makes no mention of any erasure of criminal records, nor any specific agreements regarding the media portrayal of Shinrya Kitsune's Raikage-ship.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune took the scroll from the guard, reading it over carefully, seeing as it was an official contract of sorts. It was clear that none of what had been said in the meeting would be on the scroll, but Kitsune looked for it nonetheless. Once it became clear it wasn’t there, she’d look up with a raised eyebrow. ”I suppose now is the time to request a second scroll with the conditions we discussed in this meeting written upon it, with the collective Council’s signatures, so that can be signed before I place my signature on this scroll.” she said, rolling up the piece of paper and leaning back again.

”See, verbal agreements are fine and all, but if you cannot verify said agreements, or prove them in some manner, what’s going to stop one of the involved parties from simply… Not upholding their end of the bargain?” she posited, once again placing one leg on top of the other. ”And yes, I’m fully aware of jutsus capable of recording events exactly as they happened, but call me old fashioned if you like. I just prefer having things on paper. Makes everything much easier afterwards, for all parties involved. Don’t you think?”

[OOC: Snapshot: Mastered used – Storing in memory slot 3]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A number of the council members could not hide slight incredulous looks from playing out on their faces, as they gave each other quick glances.

QBHBLO3.png

Toyama Miki

Miki was one of those that was surprised by Kitsune's request, and after the few seconds of confusion, turned to face Kitsune. "I'm- I'm surprised, Shinrya Kitsune-san." Miki addressed Kitsune. "I would have thought you would be more than happy with this outcome. Given that... well, much of what we offer is guaranteed to occur given the circumstances... it is on your part that we would actually want a guarantee. So... if you insist." Miki drifted off, turning to look at Mishokuni. "Mishokuni-kun, what is your thoughts?" An odd way to address a fellow council member, but who's to judge?

hA3bLO5.png

Yosenku Mishokuni
Head of Non-Shinobi Judicial​

Mishokuni looked up from his desk, where he had been writing on a scroll since Kitsune started talking about requesting a second scroll. "It is definitely possible, and I am actually almost done in fact. Just give me another few seconds." With that, he went back to writing out something on the scroll in perfectly legible writing. It felt like someone should break the silence that ensued, but all the council members were instead just focused on Mishokuni, with the exception of Shihi, who seemed to just be focusing on the front of his desk, looking rather irritated. About half a minute later, Mishokuni was done, and he gave the scroll to the ANBU guarding him, who disappeared and reappeared in front of Kitsune. The ANBU gently placed the scroll in front of Kitsune, before blinking back to stand guard behind Mishokuni.

"Alright, Shinrya Kitsune-san. This scroll should suffice for what you are asking for, I trust." And with that, the council members await Kitsune's decision.

OOC:
This scroll also contained the necessary information such as the date and time of the meeting, the location, the participants, and other pertinent information. It then reads:
Scroll said:
This is a binding contract between:

Party A,
the Non-Shinobi Council of Kumogakure, hereon referred to simply as 'Council' or 'the Council', and at the point of writing consists of:

• Suigetsu Suiko, Council Member for Water and Sewer
  • Uehashi Yori, Council Member for Non-Shinobi Education
  • Higa Sei, the Market, Supply, and Logistics Director (Trade)
  • Toyama Miki, the Planning and Zoning Director
  • Yosenku Mishokuni, Head of Non-Shinobi Judiciary
  • Suigetsu Suigi, Head of the Fire Department
  • Momii Shinpei, Head of Public Broadcasting and Communications
  • Kyouzou Houjyou, Head of Mining Operations
  • Ryuunosuke Kadu, Council Member for Agriculture
  • Tobu Chokichi, Council Member for Public Transportation
  • Moto Shihi, Head of Non-Shinobi Police

and Party B,
Shinrya Kitsune, Baroness of Raimei no Seika, Duchess of Liancourt-Tsushima, Doctor, Ph.D., and Shinobi Chief of Research; hereon referred to simply as 'Shinrya Kitsune'.

1. Council ratifies the promotion of Shinrya Kitsune to the position of Raikage, subjected to Shinrya Kitsune's acceptance of all terms, conditions, and responsibilities associated with Raikage-ship. The term of Raikage-ship is indefinite, until Shinrya Kitsune willingly removes herself from the position of Raikage, or is removed through ratified means.

2. Council currently has the jurisdiction to dictate the complete erasure of Shinrya Kitsune's criminal record, if any. Council agrees to complete this task prior to the coronation of Shinrya Kitsune as Raikage.

3. Council will ensure media broadcast for the duration of thirty days to promote Shinrya Kitsune as the rightful selection for Raikage-ship. This will include the description of Shinrya Kitsune's commitment to her role in the Shinobi medical branch, whereby she had justifiably risked breaking the law to ensure that she honestly and reliably stood by her the Shinobi medical code. Any mistakes she may have made in the past, Shinrya Kitsune has definitely learned from, and she will be described and is expected, to educate the next generation of Shinobi to adhere to the Shinobi code of honor above all else. Council will also ensure the commitance of personal resources by Shinrya Kitsune to the development of Kumogakure specifically, and the Lightning Country, both past and future, will be included in the broadcast.

4. Shinrya Kitsune will commit her personal resources (specifically money) to develop Kumogakure in particular, and the Lightning Country in general. This will involve the commitance of resources (specifically money) to specifically, but not limited to, Higa Sei, the Market, Supply, and Logistics Director (Trade); Toyama Miki, the Planning and Zoning Director; Kyouzou Houjyou, Head of Mining Operations; Ryuunosuke Kadu, Council Member for Agriculture; and Tobu Chokichi, Council Member for Public Transportation; with the express purpose of developing the economy and allowing both Shinobi and non-Shinobi citizens to prosper. The amount of resources commited must reasonably be expected to result in a minimum 25% growth in the output of the mining and agricultural industries, a minimum 20% increase in the amount of public transportation (the physical increase in transport and/or increase in duration of public transportation availability), and a 15% increase in the volume of urban zoning developed. 'Zoning developed' here refers to either the conversion of existing zones into modern equivalents, the expansion thereof, or the construction of new structures within urban zones.

5. Council must ensure that term (2) is accomplished within one week of the signing of the document. Council must ensure term (3) begins within one week of the signing of the document, and run for at least thirty days from the date of first broadcast. The outlined council members in term (4) must ensure that they reasonably attempt to meet Shinrya Kitsune at their earliest convenience to ensure Shinrya Kitsune could properly distribute her resources as per term (4). Failure of Council to reasonably accomplish any of these set out terms will result in the removal of the relevant council member from office, and Shinrya Kitsune has seven days since being notified of the failure to decide to terminate the binding contract. Should she terminate the contract, she is freed from any binding agreements placed in this contract.

6. Shinrya Kitsune must ensure at the time of signing that she had disclose all of her criminal records to Council, or else failure of Council to complete term (2) successfully is treated as a failure on Shinrya Kitsune's part. Shinrya Kitsune must make all reasonable attempts to meet with the outlined council members in term (4), and must make all reasonable attempts to provide the pertinent resources to the outlined council members in term (4). Failure of Shinrya Kitsune to ensure the success of term (4) on her part will result in her removal from the Raikage position, subjected to decision by Council. Council has seven days since notification of the failure to submit their decision to Shinrya Kitsune. Should Shinrya Kitsune have provided reasonable resources to council members outlined in term (4), and the council member(s) fail to achieve the results as outlined in term (4), this must not be seen as a failure on Shinrya Kitsune's part. However, this is not recognized as a failure on Council's part, and simply treated as a successful outcome of this binding contract.

7. The signing of this document by Shinrya Kitsune ratifies the contract and enters Council and Shinrya Kitsune into a binding agreement, subject to all terms contained within this document.

Party A

ORGFe32.png

Yosenku Mishokuni
Legal Representative of the Non-Shinobi Council of Kumogakure

~~~
~~~~~
~~~

Party B

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After reading through the second scroll, Kitsune chuckled. So it was a power grab, then. Kitsune unfurled the other scroll – the standard agreement, if you will – outlining the duties of the Raikage and signed it. ”I won’t be signing the second scroll. From how I see it, it’s literally a power grab, trying to instate non-shinobi power over a shinobi office. However, as an act of good faith, I’ll still provide the economic boost you’ve requested.” she said sternly as she handed the Raikage scroll to the ANBU guard so it could be set in motion.

She reached into her inner pocket and brought out a summoning scroll, having anticipated needing large amounts of funds, though not directly for this purpose. ”I brought this with me in case I had a moment to speak with Toyama-san, as I had wanted to invest in construction.” she explained and unlocked the chakra seal on the scroll, summoning forth piles of yen notes. ”This should make a nice first showing of my desire to improve the village as we’ve discussed.” she continued and leaned back. ”There’s a total of twenty million yen on the table here. I’ll leave it up to you all to decide how that gets split, though I’d like to see about half of it invested in housing for all. Especially those without a home or family.”

[Raikage Contract signed; MFT; WC: 227]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The council members waited until Kitsune was done with her speech, followed by the show of good faith.

9p7egvd.png

Suigetsu Suiko
Water and Sewer​

It was then that Suiko leaned forwards against the desk to address Kitsune. "Shinrya Kitsune-san, do not forget that it was you who requested a second scroll to be made that details our discussion. We ourselves had no qualms with simply instating you as the 11th Raikage, without any further documentation." Suiko's voice came across heavier than before, communicating through a certain sense of annoyance. However, after she finished her statement, she did lean back and her face returned to how it was before - intense, but no other emotions betrayed. "Nonetheless, the deed is done. We accept your decision. Let the processes commence!"

Upon the command, the ANBU standing in front of Kitsune took both of the scrolls, one in each hand. The one in that Kitsune did not sign bursted into flames, quickly transforming into ash that was scattered away. The a free hand now, the ANBU reached into a pocket and took out a container, in which he stored Kitsune's signed scroll. He carefully sealed the container, before disappearing again. There was a gentle creak of the chamber doors, and that was that.

"We had previously come to an agreement with specific authorities, and they had prepared all the necessary actions to erase your criminal record. Upon sighting the signed scroll, they will immediately perform the cleansing of your records, ensuring there that any legal trace of anything that could be construed as criminal on your part is gone. In fact, it might have already happened. We will prepare the media broadcast soon. And lastly, thank you for your show of good faith. We look forwards to putting the funds towards good use. If there is nothing else, you may go. Thank you, Shinrya Kitsune-san."

OOC:
From this point henceforth, Shinrya Kitsune is officially the 11th Raikage of Kumogakure.

Any qualms, questions, or queries can be messaged directly to any council member. We will address it.

Shinrya Kitsune may leave, or stay to ask any question she would like.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stood up, gave a slight bow, ”Well then, I’ll be on my way. Looks like I’ve got a coronation to plan.” she said with a slight smile and turned towards the door, taking the opportunity to head out, officially being the Raikage now. There weren’t really all that much more to say or do. But for now, Kitsune had things to plan and arrange. She’d also have to tell a few people what she was now. Especially Airi, given their last conversation subjects last time she came to visit.

[Topic Left; MFT; WC: 90]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back