Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Eyes and The Corrupted [PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood in the darkness of the night, his black robes swiping at the wind as he stood there staring at the sky he allowed a sigh to come to his lips as he wondered why the situation had turned to his desk. It seemed that during classes this man had been able to annoy the teacher of his branch that was something that he could have missed even when brought to him. Then there was the entire incident with the student tournament. It seemed that he needed to have a gentle reminder about what it cost when someone stepped out of line.

He had hungered for the blood of another person, that had already managed to get the attention of most of the people that was here. But Yukio had managed to try and train the boy and even now it seemed that he had managed to get himself to big for his boots. So he had dispatched two of his ANBU to go and drag Maru here, prepared for the fight and prepared to learn a lesson in what a bit of simple old fashioned humble pie was. He had already caused issues with an AiT and an ANBU Captain.

As well as what had happened inside the tournament this had now come to the attention of the ANBU Sennin. It was time to have a little chat and even Takeshi knew that it had to be done, as he stood there his green hair gently brushing in the wind as his mask covered his face. Though something was different in the chilling air of the night the Uchiha clan symbol jacket was worn proudly over his shoulders, the symbol of his status inside of leaf as a Clan member was shown.

Now let us see if the ANBU have to drag him here or if he comes of his own will, this will be something that I am interested to see.

[Summoned Maru]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
maxresdefault.jpg

As Maru made his way home, there stood two mask men right in front of him. The boy was about to walk right past him at first, but they continued to block the way of his exit. The young academy student decided to insult the two Anbu officers in front of him.

“So what do you two clowns want?” the boy said, smirking at the two blocked his way. The two officers glared down at the boy, he clearly had no respect for authority nor did he had any respect for the branch. The two officers showed the boy a request by the ANBU Sennin Takeshi, apparently the man who wanted to see him wanted to teach the little devil of the leaf some manners. Maru could come with the two officers willingly… or they drag Maru to meet Takeshi. Clearly this was an act of aggression, so this man will get a different side to Maru than what most people would have upon meeting the boy. Maru decided to willing go with the officers, slightly his hand began to twitch as a voice within his head gave him clear cut instructions of what he should do when meeting this man.

no mercy… think like a doll...

…..

The two officers had brought the famed troublemaker known as Maru to where the man had told them their meeting spot was. The same attitude he had during the student tournament was the same attitude he was now showing here in front of the uchiha. The man could see the hatred within the boy's eyes, the smile on his face stretched from ear to ear. He didn't talk, nor insult the man like he would have done if the meeting was less tense. All the uchiha could see written on the academy student's face was the intent to kill. The two just stood there, his glaring eyes staring into the mask of the man waiting for the uchiha to make the first moving. The boy's hand resting on his weapons pouch.

[Maru Has appeared]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to turn round as the boy approached he smirked under the mask as he allowed himself to look forward in that split second, checking out the boy’s face and look he squared himself up. It seemed that a fight was coming in this situation and the Sennin would gladly hand the kids ass back to him. Takeshi allowed himself to draw the blade from its sheath the weapon reflecting in the moon light as Takeshi focused down on his opponent, though he hated using that mind set it seemed that this was the way the fight would be going.

“It seems you have caused a few issues Maru, now we can either talk or I can send you to the hospital like I did your Teacher. The choice is yours on this”

Takeshi allowed his grip to tighten on the blade as he pondered what option the Student would pick. As he waited for the answer he allowed himself to reach up and grab the robes of the Uchiha clan and throw them on the ground the clan logo showing clearly to the boy as he allowed a laugh to creep from behind the mask.

“Pick now lets get this show on the road”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
79abbf744ef0b62b989a30e93547a147e226cede_hq.jpg

The boy took a step closer, as he did the man drew his sword that gleamed in the moonlight. The man have Maru a choice, to either they can talk this out or he could be sent to the hospital with his teacher. The boy honestly didn't think that talking was an option for his opponent, the academy student tapped his fingers onto his weapons pouch. His insane smile never once fading away.

”I thought you were here to teach this academy student some manners. Correct?” the half demon said, unzipping his weapons pouch to grab a costume made weapons scroll that held his beloved puppet Kawaii. ”Do you really want to talk? Because after sending offers to complete fetch me it seems like an act of aggression. “

The man and the boy stood there, both shinobi had darkness within themselves. However the boy didn't make the first move, he was more like he was ready just in case this “talk” turned out to be a fight. In which Maru didn't plan to show any mercy to the man, Maru honestly believe that he could kill the man despite his confidence. But he will sure as hell try to should it need to come to that, after all he had to make himself look like the innocent one if he went to the hospital should his mentor ask him to explain himself. After his little act in the student tournament, it seemed like there had been a bit of distrust between him and the village.

”You're the one who had your goons bring me here, so it's actually YOUR choice how this will go.” The boy was still holding the scroll in front of him, not letting his guard down.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to point the tip of the blade in the direction of Maru as he allowed the mask to crack open and show the sinister smile behind his lips as he looked towards the boy, though he knew that the kid was still learning he didn’t want to hold back in that split second he wanted to make sure Maru knew true pain and suffering before he allowed the boy to slip into unconsciousness.

“I am going to make you suffer, make you learn some manners and when you come away from this, I am going to make sure that you understand the true pain that you will know, remember this as the point that you got a shot at a Sennin.”

Takeshi allowed himself to face the man fully as he watched the ANBU around the arena move out to make sure that they were alone, he wanted to make sure that this was private and that would be the way he kept it as he didn’t leave the eye contact from Maru before speaking he made sure that the words hit there home point before he even tried to start the fight the condition of this fight would become apparent.

“When you lose, I will make sure that you understand your true purpose in life, if you cannot control that little anger inside of you. I will rip it from you even if you kick and scream. You need to learn your place in the bigger picture and not let that anger have so much control”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
4d2fc522510bf19abbbab96579db7708.gif

The young shinobi took another step forward, the uchiha's sword aimed directly at the boy pointing at him, but Maru's sinister smile never once faded in the sight of this. Surely enough Maru hit to see the mouth of his opponent to be having the same sinister grin, the uchiha yelling the half demon that he was going to teach him some manners through pain and suffering. That when Maru lost he would tear that hatred out of his heart and teach him his true purpose in life…

The half demon let loose a chuckle as if the man said something funny. Then another, and another until Maru was howling with laughter at the statement the man said. When the boy stopped laughing he dropped his hands to his side, now he returned his fiendish eyes to the man. This time he wasn't going to play innocent anymore so he'd have a some excuse, he was being his true self now. ”I think you have me confused with one of your students or any other wretched academy student with hopes and dreams. Allow me to give you a more accurate scenario vs your fantasy.” the boy paused, taking another step forward.

”Your actions of making me suffer will PROVOKE my hatred. Chances are when we are done here, I'll most likely want to tear you to bloody pieces and I'll train day and night just to see you in a nice hospital bed... the boy paused so he could opened his weapons scroll up to reveal the Japanese characters 可愛い which began to glow pink then...

Poof!

"WELL HELLO THERE.. HEHEHE…. ARE YOU READY FOR PLAYTIME!!” the shrill voice came from the dolls speakers. Her beautiful blonde hair decorate with adorable pigtails, her big round blue glass eyes that sparkle in the moonlight. The doll wore a burgundy laced corset with a blood red dress to go with it, a white shoulderless feminine dress shirt that covered her small chest. Her mechanical dangerous arms made from titanium stainless steel with an assortment sharp metal spikes and razors were visible. When she was out and ready to play Maru began to change his chakra threads from blue to a crimson red, the evil chakra taking whole of the puppet causing Kawaii to wriggle and writhe as the evil Chakra transformed her into a mad, razor teeth, doll from hell. Her mechanical jaw hung open then bit down hard as though testing its jaws.

”So Uchiha… do you really think someone like me would bow my head and be humble after being beaten?” the boy asked ad if the man was insane. ”Is that a guarantee that I won't seek revenge against you like I have with most people? But I gotta give it to you for putting my teacher in the hospital hehehe.” The boy giggled to himself, holding his hand over his mouth.

”He deserved it for the big talk he head during our tutoring.“,

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the boy that had decided to play with his puppets, it seemed that he wanted to try and get a rise from the Uchiha though none was given at this stage. He allowed himself to ponder on how to reply to the clearly issued boy. Takeshi noticed that the boy seemed to like to have the dolls speak it was a cute intimidation tactic, but it seemed that Maru was now playing out of his league, he had entered the big kid’s arena and this time he would not walk away with a slap on his wrist, no he would have to be punished for what he was doing even the Uchiha knew that. It always seemed that he was getting themselves involved in the disciplining of kids. He made a mental note to have a word with Kenshin after this.

“You know I would put that doll away before someone gets hurt, but if you would prefer me to rip its head from that body of yours that’s fine, I could always use it as a nice face for ANBU target practice, but that is your decision”

Takeshi was blunt as ever as he allowed the sword to come down to his side, prepared to fight as he allowed himself to ponder on how to word it correctly. There was no easy way he was watching an Academy Student lose his fight with his own power, this was something that Takeshi would simply not allow. It seemed that Maru was to focus on his anger and now how to control or use it properly there was no going back there was only going forward.

“Pick up your silly doll boy, your playing with the big boys now, and this would not end well for you. But if you let your anger consume you then Maru you force me to act against you. Just know I called you hear to talk but I cannot let your comments go unanswered, you want to learn to control that skill. That is something we could have done, we could have taught you and moulded you into something better.”

Takeshi sighed as he let his anger build up inside of him though controlled it in that split second as he glanced at Maru wondering if the boy would see sense behind his madness.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy's took in the man's threatening attitude without toward his creation, it would seem a bit unfair for him to put his doll away seem as how the man was still brandishing a shining sword as if he was prepared to fight. But little did this man know was that, Maru had brought along some of Kawaii's older sisters to play alongside her should things get a bit rough. He had a little idea on what to use his other puppets that sat on standby waiting to be summoned on.

“Is that really any way to talk a young lady?” the boy said giving a glance to his doll, her eyes shifted to one look back at Maru. The boy imagining what his companion would had said if she was in this situation, her voice through her speakers sounded a bit distorted. ”Well they are “Big Boys” and this is there big boy play ground. Sad to hear that there's no real men around here that can handle a beautiful diva like Mah” the demonic doll said spitefully flipping her blond pigtails at her comeback which made Maru smile a bit. But for course the boy had listened to the man speaking on how they could have trained on his skills. The offer that the Uchiha had was a bit tempting to even consider, but the boy was rather growing a bit impatient from the man's lack of action.

”You know we are taught in the academy that you will have to sacrifice yourself for the greater good of the village, then you hear about how things that you care about can put your comrades in jeopardy, then we are even taught to use our ninja skills to take a life” the half demon said, his hands lowering a bit. The boy could sense the man's anger building up as though he wanted to attack but the man remained unmoved. ”I believe your teaching here are sending mixed messages here. Because what I'm getting out of it is that you have to be heartless to be a real shinobi. But now that you're seeing what being heartless is you guys make a fuss about it.” the boy paused, his hand twitching slightly itching to just rip that mask off of the man's face.

tumblr_mgstctR65c1r7z1jvo1_500_large.gif

”You can't create monsters and expect them not to have a little anger within them. Besides we both know that you’re just as consumed by anger as I am.. Of course that doesn't mean that we the same, does it Uchiha?” the boy tilted his head to one side, it honestly felt like a standoff between the two. Neither the boy nor the man made the first act of aggression, one shinobi had his mind on teaching the boy a harsh lesson while the young academy student had his mind focused all of his hatred he and directing it on this man in front of him knowing that soon that this standoff between the two shinobi who bore darkness within themselves will soon be over. "You may outrank me by a bit, but because of my hatred for you don't think it'll be easy."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he looked at Maru the boy seemed to be determined on going down the path of violence though he honestly had no issue with that in fact he welcomed it in that split second. He would have to put the boy in his place and now the Uchiha was ready to go as he allowed the purple aura to erradiate from his body the pure rage behind him building up as he let the deal with the devil unfold as he looked towards Maru.

“Sacrfice needs to be made for this village, don’t give me a lecture on that kid, you know nothing about what happens to comrades from your action, that is something even I have learned the hard way and something that you will never understand. You do not have to go at things alone, while I have killed to protect this village that doesn’t mean I am a true monster, I am a monster because I went down a path that few follow you will never experience that”

Takeshi allowed himself to breath for a few seconds as he looked towards Maru it was silent in the arena the way it should be for what was about to happen. But right now, he had to focus on trying to get this student to see the error of his ways something that Takeshi normally wouldn’t do.

“Im not heartless, I also know that I can rely on people when I need them, a team is only as strong as the weakest link, how can you expect anyone to work with you with your comments. Look at it this way, you full of hatred that will get you killed. But I can forgive you right now for being nothing more than a arrogant, overzealous child, but first thing is first after I beat some sense from you. That doll of yours is mine until you are ready to have it back”

His voice turned in a split second to something more sinister the mask cracked open as Takeshi allowed his tongue to trace his lips, like his body was changing at the thought of blood being spilled it seemed ever the ANBU Sennin had demons inside of his closet.”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_n5almtk4te1saxb7fo1_r1_500.gif

The young shinobi watched as the mans chakra seemingly changed, the boy had never seen an Aura like this before. It was dark, full of anger that the man allowed to build up by merely talking with the boy who had his kids focused on his hatred. This uchiha had darkness within him and had a lot of experience on his hands. To say that the young shinobi was excited to go against someone who was almost similar to him in anger was a understatement, Maru blood was boiling as though he couldn't wait to through the first blow.

”Well if you think that threatening a little helpless teen like me and sending a your own student to the hospital isn't heartless, than I must be a saint.” The boy joked, cackling to himself at his come back. The boy clearly wasn't trying to make the uchiha feel bad so he thought that he'd address that. ”Not that I don't respect that darkness you have, Uchiha. But I think it'll be better to stop denying that you are heartless. Its making about to fight you a bit less exciting.” The boy said, he dragged this conversation with this man long enough. He began to hold his hands up, preparing his beloved Kawaii puppet to be ready to fight the man.

”Tell ya what, if I lose and you so happen to take my adorable friend here she better be in good condition when I get her back. Otherwise I'm going to dedicated my entire shinobi career in getting my revenge against you. the boy said with a smirk, then his Kawaii snapped her jaws down then opened her month wide again. ”I'm known best for my long lasting grudges. Now let's get to the point… “ Maru smirked.

A hallow darkness, fills the arena.... The abyss, stares as Maru from its depths... The Uchiha stands between the boy and the void of hatred.... Show this "Dark Sage" what it true meaning of this world... This fight fills Maru....
WITH HATRED...

[Maru Called BMod…]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!

tumblr_oxqqdmptgk1wsag5bo1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Let's have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Keep it clean boys and have a great fight!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to laugh the mask cracking to reveal the sinister laugh that echoed around the arena, it seemed that the boy wanted to play and Takeshi would be more than willing to do so. As he gripped the blade tightly he allowed his eyes to focus on his pray with criminal mentality it was time to make sure that the kid learned pain, and he would end this quickly. The Sennin would show Maru how much of a difference there truly was between the two of them.

“Lets see how long you can last, your teacher made it thirty seconds, lets see if you can do any better than that shall we”

In a flash Takeshi was already on the move towards the younger Shinobi as he allowed himself to let the hand seals come together preparing to show the boy the true power that lingered with training and experience, as well as the help of those that taught him.

[Profile Sent]
[Actions Sent]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
79abbf744ef0b62b989a30e93547a147e226cede_hq.jpg

The boy didn't reply this time to the man, this time Maru would get to see some blood that wasn't his own. The boy allowed his hatred to take hold of him… possessing him. Maru allowed his demonic chakra to take whole of his beloved puppet, every second the resentment he felt for this man grew even more and more apparent. The boy didn't even respond to the man's comment on his teacher only lasting thirty seconds against him, he already made it clear that he was a some sort of tough guy. It was time for this man to die….

The man charged at Maru to keep him from using the hand seals, the boy smirked as the man began his assault by charging at him! Kawaii gave off an inhuman yell, then both the hellish doll and the half demon charged at the man to meet his new playmate within the middle. The boy although smiling, he had a vein bulging from the side of his forehead and the whites in his eyes had red vein like lines within them. The boy was going into this battle with all his hatred focused on one man who stood in the way of his lifestyle. There was no more talking with this boy, all he wanted to do now was kill….

Now it was time to prove that his hatred will overcome anyone and everything in his way!

[ Profile Sent]
[Actions Sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
ROUND 1!
<i>
</i> [col]
vvVAT10.png

Uchiha Takeshi
HP: 39,000 – 189 = 38,811
CP: 39,000 – 2,750 – 2,750 – 2,750 = 30,750
AP: 10 – 0.5 – 0.5 – 3 – 3 – 3 = 0
|
maru125x200cropped.gif

Dokuso Maru
HP: 10,325 – 9,928 – 5,225 = -4,828 (KO’ED)
CP: 7,700 – 483 = 7217 (KO’ED)
AP: 6
[/col]

0.00 Seconds – Takeshi actives his Sharingan!
0.00 Seconds – Takeshi equips his Sword!
0.00 Seconds – Maru equips Kawaii!
1.00 Seconds – Takeshi uses Raijin’s Vengeance at Maru! Hits!
1.00 Seconds – Takeshi Combos with Chidori Senbon at Maru! Hit! Hit! Hit! Crit! Hit!
2.91 Seconds – Maru uses Needle Shower at Takeshi! Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Crit! Miss! Miss!
4.00 Seconds – Takeshi Combos with Rasen-Flash at Maru! Hit! Hit! Hit! Hit!
Round 1 and Match over! Congratulations Takeshi!
<i>
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When the boy charged in for a assault against the uchiha, the man called upon a large bolt of lightning that ripped through the sky to strike a the boy from from above. The bolt of lightening wasn't even very avoidable for the boy to dodge! Maru was already smoking from the lightning but he still managed to fire a couple of senbons off at the man, but with a final strike Maru was already down. Defeated again… the boy balled his fist up while he was on the ground, looking at the dirted face of his Kawaii puppet…

”When I get strong… you're dead…. U...chiha”
Even in defeat the boy still had that hatred for the man. Maru's world would soon turn pitch black, the last thought he had before he closed his eyes…. Was his revenge

Meanwhile, surely after her creator had drifted off, Kawaii turned back into her usual cute self. She grinned at the unconscious body of her creator in pretty good condition for the exception of being a bit dirty, messy hair, and her dress was ruin. It seemed that the only one of that's walking away a happy loser would be the doll.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look over Maru as he sighed to himself, it seemed that the boy had still not understood his mistake, not only would the only information he had be that it was an ANBU Uchiha he didn’t even know where to start. That didn’t bother the Uchiha what annoyed him more was Maru saw what he did as nothing more than an act that would be used to look at having revenge Takeshi still had some work to do on this boy even he knew that. As he allowed himself to lean down over the doll and look at it for a few seconds, watch the boy close his eyes.

“Then I guess I need to give you a reason to come after me, but worry not Maru for I will not leave here with nothing to show for it. I will make sure that you understand the mistake. And I will make you suffer for even trying this tonight.”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean down and rip the doll up from the floor as he looked towards Maru for a few seconds, it was clear as he held the face of the doll in his palm that he had nothing to lose now as the boy was already set on coming after him. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he looked at the doll that he now held. Tossing it to one of the ANBU that was around he turned his attention to the man.

“Take this doll to the ANBU complex and lock it up, make sure no-one has access to it and I trust that you can complete that goal.”

Takeshi watched as the ANBU didn’t speak and just nodded walking away with Kawaii and ripping it from Maru’s hands as he still felt that the position of threatening right now was the good one for him. How Takeshi would teach him that was wrong as he allowed himself to pull the sleeve of his arm up he allowed his hand to come out and grab the boys neck as the dark purple chakra begun to flow threw him.

“If you can learn to control this when you wake up, then there might be hope for you. If you fail to learn to control this I will destroy that doll and kill you. You have been out of control for to long now, and I will punish you if you try this again, and I won’t just take that doll I will be taking your life. That choice is yours to make, start controlling yourself or die. I think its an obvious choice what I would take.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up checking the boys neck as the purple glowing symbol pulsated as it settled into his skin, it seemed that Maru had been marked tonight and lost the doll that he held dear. It was time for him to learn something about the life inside of leaf and Takeshi would have to teach him. As he turned and begun to walk away he stopped for a few seconds.

“If you can here me, become stronger, learn to get on with Team members and learn your place in this world. Then you can have your doll back”

With that Takeshi left the curse seal to do its work and recover Maru, the question was would he take this gift and use it as it was meant to be, or would he abuse the new gift. Takeshi allowed himself to walk off and return to the branch to check on the vault that now held the most precious gift a boy could possess.

[Curse Seal Given]
[Kawaii Taken from Maru]
[Topic Left]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_inline_ngk2ynDEBR1r1nl6s.png

The boy laid there motionless, the boy didn't seem to be awake during the moments when his beloved kawaii doll had been snatched from his unconscious body. It was probably for the best that he wasn't awake for that part, however when the dark purple chakra began to flow into his body he started to twitch. Then his fists began to ball from the agonizing pain of this chakra being planted within his hateful little body, when the corrupted energy had done its work the boy had a mark on his neck that began pulsate a dark purple leaving a symbol upon the boy's neck. The boy now bore a cursed mark on his neck.

With the final words of the uchiha, the man left the boy alone to allow the mark to work on recovering the beaten down boy. Maru once obtaining the curse mark began to slowly regenerate himself. Moments after the man left, the boy snapped his eyes open. The seal on his neck turned suddenly turned into a orange-red color and leaving flame like markings on the entire right side of his body, painfully! Most people at this point would often die because upon receiving this mark there was a 90 percent chance death, however due to Maru's long term exposure to cursed chakra he didn't die from the mark… But of course because the boy wasn't able to control it properly he would have to endure the pain and stress the evil mark had on his body.

latest

“Damnit!....” the half demon held his neck with his left hand, breathing heavily on the wear and tear the mark had placed on him. Looking around to see.where his Kawaii puppet was, she was nowhere to be seen. The uchiha made good on his promise on taking it away after he was defeated. “Shit… gotta get her back.” The boy said growling to himself, holding his neck as he struggle to stand…. Then he began stumbling out of the arena, his eyes glowing red with hatred while Maru struggled to keep the cursed mark controlled. The boy didn't even know what was happening to him, nor did he had the time to property think about the whereabouts of his Kawaii puppet. But the good news is that he was actually able to walk away from this fight on his own two feet, the boy deciding that he didn't need medical attention. He just wanted to go home and figure this all out in the morning.

If he could sleep at all...

[Maru Has Left]
[Dark Sage Curse Mark Received]
[;-; Kawaii ish gone Maru's been grounded]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back